Current Page: 68 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 11, 2008 01:21PM

Deja......... thanks for clarifying some things. Man things are changing and I am continually blown away at the people I thought were sold out that have changed their position. I totally agree with Bravehearts posting about you and Ringbarer and your impact on us and this forum. You guys are awesome and I believe that there are many people who may have discounted this forum before who are paying more careful attention. You brought an inner circle validity and confirmation to all of our claims. Your Phillipine trip sounds awesome and I wish I could go but I am not ready so soon and probably couldn't afford it now. Those are the type of things that I was never good enough for while at RLC. I actually got turned down wanting to serve on the Katrina trip.

Here is a question I have regarding the elders at RLC. Can they vote each other off as an elder once elected? Who chooses the elders or who nominates someone to be an elder? Is it usually that an elder steps down that they leave? Did Petri just simple say I don't want any part of this or was he voted off? My guess is he didn't want nothing to do with the bs and he was not one of their control type Tony robots.
Did Ott resign??? Who are the elders now? Is mancillas still and elder? It is funny, I have looked at other church sites that have elders and they list their elders. Probably (admitted conjecture) becase they are more stable.

Please keep all of us posted on what is going on at RLC as many of us still care for people there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2008 01:45PM by whatajoke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Soma Notes ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:36AM

Hi everyone: I have been monitoring this forum for quite some time and would like to start my first post by saying thank you to all of you who have been brave enough to tell your stories. Many people are being helped as a result. I would like to state up front that I will not like to identify myself, or even engage too deeply in conversation here. Instead, I would simply prefer to post notes directly from the teaching from Tony and Co. from SOMA, etc.

I hope that readers will see these teachings and have a better understanding of what occurs in the background at RLC. Stay tuned, I will post throughout the week as I have opportunity.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 12, 2008 05:50AM

Ring barer
By the way I wanted to let all of you know that I met with one of the former founders of RLC Katy TX today. This man is a solid believer with a sound understanding of the bible and right and wrong teaching. As a result this man did have questions and confutations with both Tom Borsic and Tony regarding many of the things that we have concerns with… this individual like many of us was disregarded in his claims. At the same time he said to me that he eventually was used for the advancement of RLC and its leaders while he and his family struggled financially due to commitments to the new church and the new church not willing to compensate him for his time… promises and commitments made to him were broken and he and his family had to bare the weight of those broken commitments… all this to say it got me thinking. Here is another guy who really has a ton to offer, he has a sound mind, he has good bible knowledge, he has his own convictions, and he has the guts to stand up to what he sees to be wrong in hopes that his leaders will turn to what is right. But instead of RLC or RLCK and their leadership being willing to heed the questions and concerns of a viable Christian man he gets disbanded and called dangerous like many of us… this man is among the ranks of people that when genuinely used by God are powerful including but not limited to… Kevin Reta, Petri Bird, Bill Simon, Ryan Lazalier, Josh, Ben and Katrina Millar, the Keeshans, Joe Landziack, Greg Brown, Mario and Nicole Bianchini, Linda and Jim Miller, Paul Childs, Jesse Mancillas Jr., Dan and Luke Davis, Denis and Jacob Ott, Jason and Erin Thorpe, Londell Erls, Chuck Fredricks, Justin and Manderly, Ryan and Jen Miller, and many, many more… all of which have been disbanded from RLC in some capacity, yet in my opinion hold inside of themselves abilities that could make a church a powerful place… yet they are all expendable, considered necessary casualties in one way or another… this list is in no way comprehensive but just off the top of my head. But when I saw this man who now lives back in Elk Grove, doing well and still has his soul intact I could not help but think RLC is crazy for letting some of these people go… these are the type of people that any church would need or want… yet they could not be controlled so they are looked at as those that are DANGEROUSE? or those that COULD NOT TOUGH IT OUT? or that JUST DON’T GET IT….

To this I say… WHATEVER!!!… give them back to God so he can sort them out RLC…

Matt~
In my effort to understand some of the names you listed in this post, I forgot to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful words of encouragement for each of the people listed here. Being included in that list is an honor and I wanted to say thank you. I am touched.

~Nicole

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 12, 2008 05:59AM

Welcome Soma Notes.

I am looking forward to your posts.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 12, 2008 06:27AM

Thanks SomaNotes and welcome. I wish I had kept all my notes as they probably would have been very enlightening and helped to expose the misteachings and spiritual abuse. I threw them out about a month ago because i wanted nothing more to do with the teachings and wanted to start fresh. I rid myself of them in my process to heal from the hurt and abuse. I look forward to reading your notes.

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: August 12, 2008 07:49AM

Welcome SOMANotes. I am grateful that you have decided to participate. I am sure that you will bring more insight and I look forward to your posts.

Date: August 12, 2008 08:04AM

OLD NOTES

4/26/05 - Leadership Development

Dynamic Partnership - There is supernatural power.

Psalm 133 applies even in business!

Why do we not like partnerships? We are too independent!

Ecc. 4:4-12, Deut 32.
- Spending myself sacrificially for others attracts the favor of God to them and to me also. Matt 18:19, 20.

Prevented by:
1. Disagreement - We are not perfect but expect it from others.
2. Differences - We find non-homogeneous people.
3. Division - Mission of Hell, Satan picks us off when we are divided.
4. Desires - "I wants" should be dead.

What makes partnership happen?
1. Scrutiny - Examine the fruits
2. Submission - We must be willing to submit and set aside our own goals.
3. Selflessness - No personal agendas.
4. Service - Be a servant to all.
5. More Submission - To human authorities.
6. Sacrifice - Take mine and give to others.
7. Sanctify - Promotes unity.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4/24/05 - Search for Significance, Exchange

You don't know what you don't know.

1 Kings 19:19-21

From Elisha
1. Perceive - There are consequences to our decisions.
2. Purge - Get rid of MY stuff.
3. Pursue - Find what God wants for us.
4. Persist - Do not expect instant gratification or results.

Key Note: Elisha had 12 yolk of oxen, 11 servants, a large field, a prosperous business, and he dropped it all to follow Elijah.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More to follow...

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 12, 2008 10:02AM

Hey "Soma notes", I am also glad you have come to join this forum. Welcome. Thank you for taking the time and courage to come on here. I look forward to your posts and stories.

-Ryan-

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 12, 2008 11:19PM

Soma Notes
OLD NOTES

4/26/05 - Leadership Development

Dynamic Partnership - There is supernatural power.

Psalm 133 applies even in business!

Why do we not like partnerships? We are too independent!

Ecc. 4:4-12, Deut 32.
- Spending myself sacrificially for others attracts the favor of God to them and to me also. Matt 18:19, 20.

Prevented by:
1. Disagreement - We are not perfect but expect it from others.
2. Differences - We find non-homogeneous people.
3. Division - Mission of Hell, Satan picks us off when we are divided.
4. Desires - "I wants" should be dead.

What makes partnership happen?
1. Scrutiny - Examine the fruits
2. Submission - We must be willing to submit and set aside our own goals.
3. Selflessness - No personal agendas.
4. Service - Be a servant to all.
5. More Submission - To human authorities.
6. Sacrifice - Take mine and give to others.
7. Sanctify - Promotes unity.

4/24/05 - Search for Significance, Exchange

You don't know what you don't know.

1 Kings 19:19-21

From Elisha
1. Perceive - There are consequences to our decisions.
2. Purge - Get rid of MY stuff.
3. Pursue - Find what God wants for us.
4. Persist - Do not expect instant gratification or results.

Key Note: Elisha had 12 yolk of oxen, 11 servants, a large field, a prosperous business, and he dropped it all to follow Elijah.

More to follow...

Soma Notes:

Q. What is your intent and purpose in posting these notes? Just curious.

-A thought I have:

Many of us on here have either attended Soma or have been in leadership. Is it possible that these notes that are being publicly posted without explanation, insight or experience can actually bring confusion to readers who may have never attended Soma? I personally was brain washed with a lot of these words and am worried others that have never been exposed to this, could, at some level, be exposed to teachings that are destructive.

You, and others on here including myself can see “CLEARLY” now and are able to read these notes objectively, while many may not have that freedom. This is not to say you should or should not post your notes. If you really feel led by God to do it, than continue doing what you feel like you need to do. I just had a thought that I wanted to share.

Also, what I would love to hear personally is how these notes affected you. I would also love to hear your personal experiences. Maybe we could all grow from them and they would encourage others as well. Thanks for taking the time to write all of that.

-Ryan-

Date: August 13, 2008 01:09AM

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.Thank you very much for the warm welcome…

My purpose for posting these notes is to allow readers an opportunity to read personal notes taken while sitting through various teachings and services. I understand that much of it may not make sense to some who have not attended radiant or are not familiar with soma teachings, but at least it is an example to backup the destructive teaching that we are exposing. These notes also highlight the subtleties of destructive teaching, as most of the teaching that goes out looks great but is mixed with very subtle hints of controlling behavior. I do not want to make commentary for the notes I post, but simply want to give others an opportunity comment on it. Understand that the teaching that goes out starts with Tony, and then he claims that people take it out of context and go too far, as a form of blame shifting. If you see the subtleties in these notes, you will remember where we got some of the jacked up ideas that we got. Leaving everything behind to follow Elijah was used to strongly imply that we should also leave everything behind to follow Tony as the apostle. However, he is only a self-proclaimed apostle. Just look for fruit… there is none lasting. I will say this: when I originally wrote these notes down, they were as innocent as could be to me, and probably seem innocent to readers unaware of what is going on.

The notes that I posted are randomly selected from an old notebook. There is way too much to sort through to be more organized than this. If it doesn’t make sense, then just overlook it. Hopefully for some it will be eye-opening. By the way, one of the notes is a Sunday morning service, the other is from soma. Until we stop and re-read what we write down, it may never make any sense as to what is wrong with it. But it is the slight manipulations that are so hard to detect. Hopefully that answers you questions, and hopefully there is no confusion for those that do not know about soma. I would say this again… if it does not make sense or you are confused, move on. If it does make sense, provide your thoughts if you feel led.

Current Page: 68 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.