Current Page: 67 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 10, 2008 09:15AM

One Voice,

Excellent post… these are exactly the sort of things people need to see, well done… it is amazing the hypocrisy that flows out of RLC leadership… Tony has exempt himself from the rules in his head... and while teaching those teachings to elevate himself in peoples minds he actually paint himself into a corner…

In interviews with Manson… and before anyone thinks I’m crazy for making the comparison you have to know Manson is studied for many of the things Tony is accused of, including but not limited to self elevation, thoughts of grandeur, entitlement, elitism, narcissism, friend of God, manipulation, false teaching, seperationism, self proclamations, etc… so in this interview Manson establishes himself as supremely right and therefore he can justify actions and teachings. He also has moments of backtracking and contradiction but all revolving around the idea that he “knows” and nobody else does… in the end Manson will always see himself as a victim of heroics, never as responsible for wrongdoing.

I hope and pray that Brandon has old teaching well up inside of himself to bring truth to his mind… I trust that God is dealing with Brandon and I am just going to proclaim that someday he will pay restitution… I just hope some is paid to him as well…

I too have many notes that I cannot bring myself to throw away… and I used to look over them form time to time… I will again and I and I will post them… I think that this sort of posting can be the most effective and I encourage everyone to start to look for things in your notes to post… I feel like this could be the most powerful testimony and tool for helping people… and maybe some leadership…

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 10, 2008 09:41AM

RingBarer.............thanks for your post and insight. I guess I should have kept all my notes but I tossed them knowing I didn't want anything more to do with them. thanks to everyone for the posts. They have been very productive and insightful. The page views for this forum are multiplying like crazy so do not think it is just us on here. There are many people coming by and looking and I suspect many people who have been following for a long time without posting. I encourage you to post. If you are not comfortable revealing your name then don't. It doesn't matter what you call yourself, you have a voice.

Date: August 10, 2008 10:17AM

By the way I wanted to let all of you know that I met with one of the former founders of RLC Katy TX today. This man is a solid believer with a sound understanding of the bible and right and wrong teaching. As a result this man did have questions and confutations with both Tom Borsic and Tony regarding many of the things that we have concerns with… this individual like many of us was disregarded in his claims. At the same time he said to me that he eventually was used for the advancement of RLC and its leaders while he and his family struggled financially due to commitments to the new church and the new church not willing to compensate him for his time… promises and commitments made to him were broken and he and his family had to bare the weight of those broken commitments… all this to say it got me thinking. Here is another guy who really has a ton to offer, he has a sound mind, he has good bible knowledge, he has his own convictions, and he has the guts to stand up to what he sees to be wrong in hopes that his leaders will turn to what is right. But instead of RLC or RLCK and their leadership being willing to heed the questions and concerns of a viable Christian man he gets disbanded and called dangerous like many of us… this man is among the ranks of people that when genuinely used by God are powerful including but not limited to… Kevin Reta, Petri Bird, Bill Simon, Ryan Lazalier, Josh, Ben and Katrina Millar, the Keeshans, Joe Landziack, Greg Brown, Mario and Nicole Bianchini, Linda and Jim Miller, Paul Childs, Jesse Mancillas Jr., Dan and Luke Davis, Denis and Jacob Ott, Jason and Erin Thorpe, Londell Erls, Chuck Fredricks, Justin and Manderly, Ryan and Jen Miller, and many, many more… all of which have been disbanded from RLC in some capacity, yet in my opinion hold inside of themselves abilities that could make a church a powerful place… yet they are all expendable, considered necessary casualties in one way or another… this list is in no way comprehensive but just off the top of my head. But when I saw this man who now lives back in Elk Grove, doing well and still has his soul intact I could not help but think RLC is crazy for letting some of these people go… these are the type of people that any church would need or want… yet they could not be controlled so they are looked at as those that are DANGEROUSE? or those that COULD NOT TOUGH IT OUT? or that JUST DON’T GET IT….

To this I say… WHATEVER!!!… give them back to God so he can sort them out RLC…

Date: August 10, 2008 11:02AM

Ringbarer................... Wow, it is unbelievable that some of the very people you mention in your list that contibuted to my confusion and spiritual abuse are actually victims themselves. I always wondered what was up with some of those people, especially Jim and Linda Miller. They kinda came around to support their son maybe but it seemed like they were always very cautious around RLC. There was so much I experienced there but really compared to being in the inner circle I am blown away. Every day I read new testimonies that boggle my mind and I think dang it was even worse than I thought and I thought it was pretty bad.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 10, 2008 01:05PM

Ring barer
By the way I wanted to let all of you know that I met with one of the former founders of RLC Katy TX today. This man is a solid believer with a sound understanding of the bible and right and wrong teaching. As a result this man did have questions and confutations with both Tom Borsic and Tony regarding many of the things that we have concerns with… this individual like many of us was disregarded in his claims. At the same time he said to me that he eventually was used for the advancement of RLC and its leaders while he and his family struggled financially due to commitments to the new church and the new church not willing to compensate him for his time… promises and commitments made to him were broken and he and his family had to bare the weight of those broken commitments… all this to say it got me thinking. Here is another guy who really has a ton to offer, he has a sound mind, he has good bible knowledge, he has his own convictions, and he has the guts to stand up to what he sees to be wrong in hopes that his leaders will turn to what is right. But instead of RLC or RLCK and their leadership being willing to heed the questions and concerns of a viable Christian man he gets disbanded and called dangerous like many of us… this man is among the ranks of people that when genuinely used by God are powerful including but not limited to… Kevin Reta, Petri Bird, Bill Simon, Ryan Lazalier, Josh, Ben and Katrina Millar, the Keeshans, Joe Landziack, Greg Brown, Mario and Nicole Bianchini, Linda and Jim Miller, Paul Childs, Jesse Mancillas Jr., Dan and Luke Davis, Denis and Jacob Ott, Jason and Erin Thorpe, Londell Erls, Chuck Fredricks, Justin and Manderly, Ryan and Jen Miller, and many, many more… all of which have been disbanded from RLC in some capacity, yet in my opinion hold inside of themselves abilities that could make a church a powerful place… yet they are all expendable, considered necessary casualties in one way or another… this list is in no way comprehensive but just off the top of my head. But when I saw this man who now lives back in Elk Grove, doing well and still has his soul intact I could not help but think RLC is crazy for letting some of these people go… these are the type of people that any church would need or want… yet they could not be controlled so they are looked at as those that are DANGEROUSE? or those that COULD NOT TOUGH IT OUT? or that JUST DON’T GET IT….

To this I say… WHATEVER!!!… give them back to God so he can sort them out RLC…

Hey I would like to add 1 more to the list...Karen Bianchini, My mom. My Dad left, then my mom, then me...In that order, with in months of each other.
Oh by the way, if at all possible I would like to ask for any clarification possible re: Denise Ott. He left???

Date: August 10, 2008 01:28PM

Yea, Aren't Mancillas and Ott elders????? Are they still elders??? And Jacob was like Pastor Tony's right hand man wasn't he?? I remember him going to India with him I think and then coming back and talking about it and following Tony around everywhere. These are the type of questions I have and you might say it doesn't matter and it is gossip or slander or whatever but I am tired of no answers and silence and fear. These are questions I have that no one would answer. And yes may be it makes me less holy for a time but I need to understand. And believe me, for me and my situation, the more I know about things the more I heal. The things that are unanswered is what keeps me thinking and doubting. What is up with Ott because he was like Tony's henchman????????????? You don't have to answer, it's cool but I still have the questions. This is not directed to you RingBearer but just in general for anyone who wants to share some of these things. I totally understand if not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2008 01:30PM by whatajoke.

Date: August 11, 2008 02:20AM

Hey I would like to add 1 more to the list...Karen Bianchini, My mom. My Dad left, then my mom, then me...In that order, with in months of each other.
Oh by the way, if at all possible I would like to ask for any clarification possible re: Denise Ott. He left???[/quote]

Yes of course your mom... sorry about that... and Denis is a casualty even if he still attends from time to time, in my opinion, and he may have left at this point but im not sure... thats why I added him... he was used up and tossed aside in more than one way...

Date: August 11, 2008 03:02AM

I think that we would all be surprised at who went through some of the same things as we did… the fact is that many of us perpetuated the same false teachings for a period of time and I can speak for myself and say that I know I hurt some people… its funny that while in RLC and actively in leadership many people do things that they think are righteous at the time only to look back and realize it was totally wrong… that’s why I think that our testimonies are so important. The more we tell our own experiences the more others can identify and start to ask the questions themselves. Our experiences are very close in nature for the most part and I think anyone who was in at any active level can identify with most of what people testify too.

We have a very good opportunity on this forum both for sharing our experiences and offering others some support. I hope that most view it as positive at this point. As far as I can tell most do look at it favorably and most can agree to some degree. If anyone has something to share please do. It helps people to process and find that they are not the only ones. At the same time it can ease the anger that builds up such as in the case of whatajoke. View his testimony over the last few months and you will see a healing process… in any case the point is education and exposure through telling what we know firsthand, not what we have heard or speculate.

More later…

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:27AM

RingBarer I so much appreciate all your postings here you and DejaVu are helping people to see the dangers of what has been secretly happening from the inter workings of Tonys inter circle.

I know there are many people who attend rlc and do not participate beyond sunday, they may hear about the false teachings and ignore the testimonies of people who have been in the thick of it and come through it.
you may have old timers who still show up for the sunday morning and have never experienced the darker side of Tonys teachings.

I know people who have said to me "yeah I know there are some bad teachings but I don't partisipate with them I just go for the Sunday morning and youth activietys.

I compair some of Tonys teachings to the Mormon religion. On the out side appear to have great family values and hold the apperance of Christinaty but differ vastly from the word of God. So I chalange you if your undecided to examin the scriptures then try and match it up. does the bible teach Spiritual Parenting? how about the spiritual authority?
Are you OK with being submitted to Tony or allowing your family to become subjected to the manipulation of Tony?

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 11, 2008 12:43PM

Ring barer
Oh by the way, if at all possible I would like to ask for any clarification possible re: Denise Ott. He left???

Yes of course your mom... sorry about that... and Denis is a casualty even if he still attends from time to time, in my opinion, and he may have left at this point but im not sure... thats why I added him... he was used up and tossed aside in more than one way...[/quote]

I will clarify this. Dennis is no longer an Elder at RLC. Whether or not he still attends as of today, I cannot tell you. I am very encouraged with the contacts that I have been talking to recently. I will tell you all this; God IS bringing things to light. There is a day soon when many of you can put all of this behind you. I know this... It will be hard for me to rest and put this behind me until I know that the "wounded" are finding healing and truth and that the one who is the cause of this is removed from his spiritual position. If God makes it clear for me to keep quiet, than I will. For now, I believe I am where I need to be for now.

When I go back to the Philippines in October, God Willing, I hope to bring restitution to Pastor Gary and the elders there for all of the lies and broken promises that Tony has left there. Please be in prayer for me. I am scheduled to go October 10th-19th of this year and still have not had the funds to purchase the tickets. The total amount is 2500.00. Anyhow, I will let you all know how this turns out. There has been a lot of hurt there as well as confusion of "why" we have not returned and fullfilled our promise to build an orphanage there and a school for pastors. I am OK with not building a school of SOMA though, but an Orphanage I hope to help them build. They are in need of 5500.00 for the purchase of a childrens school there. Anyhow...

Also, I heard that Dan Flory, who is an Elder and Pastor is leaving and is having a going away party. It is not REAL clear if it was a departure for Africa or something else, but I am going to call him tomorrow and find out. I will keep you all posted. Take care for now.

Current Page: 67 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.