Current Page: 30 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 15, 2008 08:37PM

if you attend or are new to radiant life or just thinking about visiting this church don't be fooled by the people serving on the welcoming teams. they are all supervised by a couple of Tonys inter circle elders or decons. if one of these voulenteers gets overwhelmed with a prayer request and starts to pray for a visitor watch out because the elders will come over and take over for the poor voulenteer and then scold the voulenteer for stepping out of the line of spiritual authority.

if your new ask a lot of questions ie. history of the pastor, his credentials, the church by-laws and their doctorin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:02AM

Thank You Braveheart for helpling to warn others about Radiant Life Church.

Date: June 16, 2008 10:50AM

WAJ your welcome I could go on and on with more examples of the spiritual abuse. one that stands out is the time Tony took a big group of SOMA students to bring some token supplys to the victiums of Hurricane Katrena I think there were some 60+ people who came suposidly to assist with another church that had been working non stop for over a month helping the victiums. so they come in and immediately Tony's agenda does not fit in with what is already going on so the relationship is severed real quickly meand while he and another guy conveniently brought their HOGs they go on a sight (prayer) seeing trip into New Orlands they had a small group follow them and proceded to bring some token supplys (water) to the victiums.
Looking back at how he carrys himself in the public arena is simply arrogant and self serving.
When hurricane Rita was heading toward Huston and Galviston and massive evacuation efforts were in effect all over the area. Tony got the wild hair to get pastor Brandon and pastor Tom in a car and they headed towards Galviston. Tony said that he drove out beyond all the baricades and got as close to the sea wall and prayed to God. Tony came back with both Brandon & Tom claming that Tony convenced God to move the eye of the storm off the path to Galviston and Huston and that this was a real mirical. but I challange you go back and create a time line what was tony doing before he got Brandon & Tom in the car what time did they leave and how long did it take to drive to where they said that they stood in Galviston. Then look at all the weather reports and at what time the storme was changing its cource bassed upon the historical patterns. you will learn that that there was news reports that hurricane Rita was moving off the path and heading north poor Brandon & Tom came back worshiping Tony. they then created an atmosphere that truly Tony is a profit like elijah. and that lie came back to sacramento to Hoodwink all the people there.
again the words that comes to mind is wreckless and irrisponsible.

Date: June 16, 2008 12:23PM

great example of the bs braveheart. Just how they picked who would go on that trip was appalling. They insulated themselves with SOMA students and elders, all the yes people. a regular joe who just wanted to volunteer was not allowed to go. That whole Tony, brandon, and Tom praying thing was a whole joke also. It is called spiritual abuse and mind manipulation.

Date: June 16, 2008 12:25PM

and by no means go on with these examples. i still haven't received a scripture that justifies giving away a child the way that PC did there. The two on this forum trying to support that have been evasive and full of Tony propaganda on the issue.

Date: June 16, 2008 08:52PM

I know the brainwashed will read this and think "this can't be" but again I challange any one to sit down and do a time line of the actual time Tony left with Brandon and Tom then look at the national weather hurricane history and that storm was moving north before Tony left. then think about this Tony had 60 plus people there the entire area was under a massive evacuation and he allowed these people to be put into harms way. Tony wrecklesy broke through road blocks to pull off his stunt putting both Tom & Brandon in harms way. and you still want this guy leading you spiritualy?

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:48PM

BRAVEHEART!

I forgot about the RIta thing... thank you for bringing that example.... don't forget to tell them when Tony has everyone throw roses into the aisle....remember that servie.... he used the scripture...."....how lovely are the feet of them that bring good news.."

HELLO!!!!!! God never told us to throw roses on the church aisle to honor people who witness to others.... WTH!!!

That is just another thing that Tony does to make himself look like the almighty spiritual prophet, apostle, ultra-elder, mighty pastor.... come one folks give me a break!!!

he uses so many tactics it is sick in order to grow his following...

Date: June 17, 2008 02:00AM

Transparent Ditto....if there was ever a reclusive cultist it would be Tony

your right on! Tony does make himself look like the almighty spiritual prophet, apostle, ultra-elder, mighty pastor.... but he is so unconnected with other Christian leaders and frankly it is because of Tonys elitest attitude take your eyes off Christ and trust me activity.

Tony is a slick spin mister that has mastered the art of manipulation. people like elder Greg Huth have mixed in his own form of palm reading to his religion.

Posted by: concern08 ()
Date: June 17, 2008 03:11AM

Braveheart,

That is the lie that Tom Borsic is telling people here at the Katy RLC. He told my friend that they visited here to assist Hurricane Rita & Katrina victims and that is why they planted a church here. The missing pieces to the puzzle are now filling in. It is funny because most of the victims from those two hurricanes lived in southwest Houston and in the inner city. Yet, they planted a church in Katy which is an upper middle class suburb of Houston where none of the residents are victims from those two hurricanes. So, if Tom was concern about helping people he will not be in Katy. Also, most of the residents from those storms are no longer here in Houston. Most have gone to live with relatives in other states and others have gone back home. Tom's lies about being here just doesn't add up.

You are also correct about the timing of the storm. Th weather station had already reported that the storm was going to change course. Also, I doubt very seriously that Tony and others disobeyed law enforcers by going near the storm. Galveston was evacuated days before the storm was anticipated to come. Tony would have gone to jail for crossing security borders to pray about the storm. Tony is either delusional or a real nut case.

Thanks to Transparent, Whatajoke, and you. Now the people of Katy and the Houston area are aware of the destructive nature of RLC. It is very disheartening that you all had to endure the evil of RLC. Yes, I totally agree with WAJ. There is no excuse for giving a baby away like that.

I hope that you all with continue to expose the lies, tactics, methods, and tricks that RLC uses to manipulate people.

Thanks!

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 17, 2008 05:14AM

Concern i quoted your reply....

Let me start off by telling you a bit about Tom Brosic... once a man i respected... but that changed. The reason they moved to Katy is because Tom ain't gonna live in H-Town.. he has to live in the best community, no crime community, eat at the best restaraunts and so forth... He gets that lifestyle from Tony....his Spiritual Father.... Get this... When Tony visits Katy...which he hasn't ina while... this will break down the financial pain RLC of Katy is going through.... He is supposed to be the overseer... he makes more than enough money to begin with... RLC of Katy has to pay for his flight... from the church money,.....from the tithes....And Tony only flies straight shot flights.. (continental) you won't see the leech flying on southwest or drivin himself to Katy... thats why Tom lives in Katy... he wants only the best... they will never go to the ghettos, the trached up places...it's sick... Christ was not selective ... he ministered to the prostitutes, the tax collectors the sinners... I tell you the truth that Christ wouldn't even sit down to have a meal with Tony.. he would go to those who really needed him...

Tony says he needs God... but his actions prove much differently... Families live in the same neighborhood as Tom Brosic... those being Seth and Cecilia McKurtis, Reed and Kellyn Chanelle, down the road near the Borsics neighborhood are the Rutledges... why? there is no purpose to live that close.... but the issue is is that they all have their lips firmly attached to Tom's rear end... (a Braveheart phrase... thank you braveheart!!!)

enough said...

concern08
Braveheart,

That is the lie that Tom Borsic is telling people here at the Katy RLC. He told my friend that they visited here to assist Hurricane Rita & Katrina victims and that is why they planted a church here. The missing pieces to the puzzle are now filling in. It is funny because most of the victims from those two hurricanes lived in southwest Houston and in the inner city. Yet, they planted a church in Katy which is an upper middle class suburb of Houston where none of the residents are victims from those two hurricanes. So, if Tom was concern about helping people he will not be in Katy. Also, most of the residents from those storms are no longer here in Houston. Most have gone to live with relatives in other states and others have gone back home. Tom's lies about being here just doesn't add up.

You are also correct about the timing of the storm. Th weather station had already reported that the storm was going to change course. Also, I doubt very seriously that Tony and others disobeyed law enforcers by going near the storm. Galveston was evacuated days before the storm was anticipated to come. Tony would have gone to jail for crossing security borders to pray about the storm. Tony is either delusional or a real nut case.

Thanks to Transparent, Whatajoke, and you. Now the people of Katy and the Houston area are aware of the destructive nature of RLC. It is very disheartening that you all had to endure the evil of RLC. Yes, I totally agree with WAJ. There is no excuse for giving a baby away like that.

I hope that you all with continue to expose the lies, tactics, methods, and tricks that RLC uses to manipulate people.

Thanks!

Current Page: 30 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.