Current Page: 29 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 12, 2008 11:52PM

Love, that is my point in this whole baby thing, PC is not christ and it is not up to him to play god but to show god. What he did was in total disagreement to the scriptures regarding children. His word does matter and probably more because most people including PC and all the leaders at RLC at the time do not know his voice well if they are giving away babies. Maybe under the old covenant where people had to earn and prove themselves with God by doing crazy crap but not any longer through Jesus. this is how the bible is taken out of context.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:08AM

WAJ:

you said "this is how the bible is taken out of context".

VERY TRUE! That is the kind of scripturally incorrect crap that Tony uses.... He twists and twists then he moves on to more scripturally incorrect teachings.... it is crazy. I wonder how Paul Childs is doing these days... afterall... he is the Husband... he should have stepped up to the plate and call Tony on the RUG about that!! The baby is a gift from God... I cannot imagine the stupidity that they fell into.... Tony is not God! And you will all say in agreement that Tony is not God is TRUE!!! But those who defend RLC and Tony are still so dull, still so blind, still so brainwashed!!!

SAD SAD SAD!!!

Date: June 13, 2008 01:04AM

more on Loves statement----- that is how RLC misteaches and takes the bible out of context. It seems they still have him programmed. You take generalized bible scripture or something like well Jesus spit on someones eye and use it for your own situation or to justify an action taken or to be taken.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 13, 2008 01:44AM

It's just too bad that no one from RLC will reply on here so that you can call them out. Where is TC and BM? And all the others as well?

Yeah its called isogesis. It is certainly dangerous to take the scripture out of its context to suit your own needs. That is correct. However, Doc Love did not use it out of context. He made the point that Jesus did not do everything the same way over and over again. I thought that was clear enough.

Also, why is it assumed that I am "shocked" to hear bad stuff about these pastors, as if I have not had these same 1st hand experiences? I have not even once disagreed with the truths that have been exposed regarding the church and its leadership, along with all of the skewed teachings. I am very familiar with it all.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 13, 2008 09:19PM

Dr. Love:

A long rambling religious rant you submitted has not been approved.

Preaching and ranting is not within the rules you agreed to before posting here.

You are very close to being banned from this message board.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 14, 2008 12:12AM

To whom it may concern:

After ignoring repeated warnings "Dr. Love" has been banned from the message board.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 14, 2008 08:34AM

Right now is when Australians sleep...

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 14, 2008 09:13AM

oh it would be a wonderful day to have Tony field some questions. but that will not ever happen and here is why. Tony is afraid to come out from the protection he gets from his elders.

I would love to have Tony talk about all the secrit meetings he had with his elders before he made the Law suit against Buzz Oats.
I see dr love is gone but think about this:
I will give you an example about making judgements. if you see a young man driving and strikes you as a wreckless driver would you allow your son or daughter to ride with that driver? I would hope not! did I judge the wrecklass driver to hell? no, I simply will not put my love ones in harms way.
Tony is that wrecklass man

Date: June 14, 2008 12:09PM

very good analogy about the wreckless driver. I am not judging Tony or Paul or Brandon or whoever to hell but am certainly not submitting my self to their teachings, writings, and misinterpretations of the bible. I believe the postings from ST and Love show a serious lack of spiritual maturity, not that I have it now but for them it is typical of the brainwashing of the youth and young 20 somethings at Radiant Life. I still haven't gotten a scripture probably because Love wanted to give it to me and put his twist on it from Pastor Tony teachings or PC teachings. Let the darn scripture speak for itself, in context. The bible was meant to work in its entirety and not for people to pull out a verse here and there or a scripture and use it to justify an action. I sure hope the scripture Love was trying to reference in the post that got him banned wasn't the story of Hannah giving her kid to the Lord because that is nowhere close to justfying the baby being given away at RLC. Anyway I am still waiting on that one. It seems we do not get straightforward answers here from people that are defending others from RLC. The RLC postings are here to warn people about the destructive nature and cult like practices at the church. Just g to the definitions of cult on this website or even pull up websters. Everyone thinks that a cult is a Jim Jones type organization but they are no all like that.

Those who have had bad experiences, been manipulated, have been mislead spiritually, have observed unethical or ungodly practices at Radiant Life, please continue to post in order to warn others so they do not have to go thrugh what alot of people who have left the cultish church have gone through (over 400 families). Many long time church members and godly people have left because they finally saw through the smokescreen.

Date: June 14, 2008 12:13PM

Moderator, thanks for preserving the integrity of the forums on Radiant Life. There are alot of people that this place has spiritually abused!!!!!!!!

Current Page: 29 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.