Current Page: 28 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 10, 2008 05:05AM

Dr Love, “Bless your Heart” I sure hope that I’m not the only person tired of your sarcastic immature postings and lame attempts to defend what has been going on at RLC for the past 7-10 years. I will give you about two more years of buying into all the brainwashing garbage Tony is teaching in his SOMA school. Then you will find yourself and your family trying to figure out what went wrong? Dr. Strange Love what I find so ironic about all your bantering and mockery is that in your postings you’re lifting up and worshiping Tony. The Elders @ rlc think he is the new Apostle and it appears that you have bought into this thinking too. I have heard Tony teach that the apostolic era is here now and that rlc is producing the next apostle. Dr. Strange Love you defend Radiant Life like a religion not a relationship with Christ. I read very little about Christ in your poking fun at the families who have left the teachings at rlc.
Philippians 3 says; “Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers of the false circumcision;” The teachings at rlc encourages there members to work out their salvation with fear and trembling. They are a work based church, a false teaching that mixes in traditions of Islamic & Eastern religions to keep their members working for an existence and identity in the church hierarchy.
How can anyone with a sober mind look at the spiritual parenting teaching and continue to defend this man and his cult? Tony is a loose canon and pastors don’t want to associate with him ask yourself why is he a loner in the Christian community? How many bridges did he burn getting to Sacramento? Dr Love, go do your home work ask any church that Tony has worked at, would he ever be considered for rehire or a position back on staff?
Dr Love reading your postings your identity is in your defense of Tony and the church.
Dr Love I cant understand how anyone could sit back with such sadistic flippant attitude towards the people who have left your church and continue to mock them.
I am thankful that many people have left the church (over 480) these people have truly been hurt by a distructive church.
I hope that some day you can live up to your name Dr. Love and extend some love to the people who have been hurt by the evil teachings at Radiant Life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: June 10, 2008 05:14AM

Hey R-Mod with all do respect, I don’t think you understand me very well. And I believe that you have a preconceived idea about me that you can’t seem to shake. And I don’t even know what an "apologist" is, come on man give me a break; it's not like I went to collage. Though, I did attend SOMA for a year.

Did I not answer your questions?
If you have any further Questions I would answer them honestly.

I don't go to Radian Life, I will not be Going to Radiant Life any time soon, nor will my wife, nor will my kids when I have them. As I have said before RLC is not the place for me.

They’re many of the congregation their, that I love; and seem to function fine there.
But as we all know, my story only accounts for me. I could not speak for some one else, well maybe Joe cause I know for sure where he stands. Am I going to sit in my Office and say things about people that I have know clue about? No I will not.
I have heard and seen things that I don’t approve, but to be honest I don't know all the details. In the court system "he said she said doesn't hold" but it is the eye witnesses and first hand accounts that grab the juries attention.

Does my account stand for anything? Or do you think I am a Liar?
Why would I come on here as a spy or a liar then expose my self?
That's the last thing a person with those traits would do.
And this is the same reason why people choose not to be transparent.

Alove

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 10, 2008 06:54AM

thank you Braveheart for saying what needs to be said. Am i missing something on the baby issue. I have spoken to some very highly respectable pastors and heads of churches who have agreed that this is appalling and contrary to the word of god.

Dr. Love-- for the record I am speaking about things I know from speaking to the individuals involved or seeing with my eys. it is not from your so called monkeys uncle. And I agree with Bravehearts statement, Pastor Tony is a very isolated Pastor. he does his thing with his people and doesn't stray much outside. This was one of the first things i noticed when starting to go to Radiant Life. This supposedly dynamic, great preacher that everyone loved so much-----no one knew outside of the church. he insulates himself within Radiant Life to be loved and adored by its members and he is worshiped by people there. I have never seen that kind of Pastor worship in all of my christian experiences.

Date: June 10, 2008 08:23AM

I understand you more than you give me credit, DR LOVE you’re stuck in the middle your heart is not there at rlc but you have dear family members still there and to keep peace in the family you’re trying to take the middle ground. It is a hard and unpopular place to be. But I have to ask you what good council or word has Tony ever given you? And that turned out like?
The elders make him out to be some kind of apostle and he sure likes to bask in the glory they continue to feed his ego. All I can say to you is this: ‘warn your family members with the utmost truth and honesty.’ Then step back you will not be very popular with your family members. But continue to pray for them and when they come around don’t hold them in contempt or judgment remember they now are the victims that need love and healing.
Most people leaving a cult like Radiant life will blame their friends and family and even a spouse for allowing them to get into this church. They will try to share their experiences with other members only to be publicly humiliated for questioning Tony’s authority.

I have to shake my head in and cry out who can a supposed church lead by the spirit God, go about the business of running church and SOMA and not realize that there is a practicing witch hanging out in SOMA. It makes you wonder what spirit is hovering over that church?

It is like the whole worship leader Hoopla! For example I went into that worship leaders office on a Sunday morning and knocked on the door and here is one of the girls from his group in the office with him Well if that kind of activity is going on under the eyes and ears of the elders, Pastors and Tony and they turn a blind eye to it then I have to ask but what spirit is this church being operated by?

Dr Love
You need to fight for what is right, what is true!

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 11, 2008 12:05AM

Exactly Braveheart.... I really enjoyed your reply back! There is no good counsel that I ever rec'd from Tony or other leaders.... here's an example of the type of counsel one can receive and note this is an example of many folks... "I wanna buy a car".... later on that night meet with your discipler... "I wanna buy a car".... Your discipler looks at you and counsels you to buy a piece of shit for sale by one of the other members thus creating more strife within the body... Hello.... Disciplers! Why are you people playing God? It's not funny.... this stuff happens.

Date: June 11, 2008 01:43PM

as for the business of the church It is interesting that all the elders are hand picked by Tony and they all have an affluent income or retirement plan. in other words you will not find a blue collar working class or redneck attending one of their secret meetings. each elder is groomed to become an elder then presented quickly before the body for a quick vote the "I's" have it" then that elder has to attend all the meetings, tyth and serve for a couple of years without having a vote. only the elders who do not ask questions and firmly have their lips attached to a pastors butt are alloued to cast a vote.

Date: June 11, 2008 03:59PM

Transparent it sounds like you whent to the church before I got there. but your right on with your example o discipleship. what I encountered was if you want to grow in the word then you needed to be discipled. they would take some verses out on context and convence you that you need to be discipled. so I found an elder who could meet with me. but here is what would happen the elder would meet with a group of elders and Tony he would give them a teaching then a week later I would get the same teaching. in my meetings I was strongly encouraged to practice Glations 6:6 and the meaning implied was "you need to pay for your instruction" they would use examples like, could you take guitar lessons for free? and the teaching would be "so why not pay for good instruction?" I know first hand of so many people being taken advantage of with this kind of manipulation and false teaching from the Bible. if you ever found your self in disagreement with the discipler or mentour the relationship would be cut back or terminated. you could not question out side of your discipler and if you went over the head of the discipler you would get the spiritual authoriy lecture/teaching. Tony is a slick and polished leader he continualy studys leadership techniques. heck he has been prefecting his craft for over 20 years.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 12, 2008 01:34AM

i totally agree with you braveheart... totally agree

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: June 12, 2008 04:54AM

God is the same yesterday, today and forever. thing don't always seem to make sense with Christ, for example when he put spit in the blind mans eye im sure people thought that was unnecessary. Im mean john the Baptist never spit in some ones eye but that didn't keep Christ from doing it. Or how about if a donkey started to talk to you, and no not "Eddie Murphy" from "Shrek". I guess all im trying to say is that just because it don't make sense to us (including me) doesn't mean it’s not God. I give up trying to "Defend" this Paul character I guess in the end he will stand before God just like we all will. How could we judge a man’s heart? Just because I choose not to Judge Tony or Paul or Miss O. or Elders or even those that don't share the same views I have, it seems as if you despise me. But I am here for the same reason as you I suppose; RLC is and has not been a healthy place for me. I could never seem to fit in like every one else and well grow in "spiritual authority" which has always been frustrating for me, cause I have always had deep conviction to do something great for the Kingdom of Heaven. I guess I was convinced for a while that Radiant Life was going to help me in what ever it was God has for me. The truth is since I have grabbed the rains of my life from RLC and given them to Christ things have been on the up. But who's to say it was all RLC's fault I have to realize that I was the one looking to advance in the "Kingdom" through the eyes of other men and women. I do not believe that Tony is how ever running a cult practice, but I could be wrong I was only there for 5 years. I do agree that it can be a harmful place however, for people like my self. I guess like putting a fresh water fish in a salt water aquarium. I hope that this post will be more successful in getting across where I stand in all this. Since this is a public forum I believe that the readers should hear every ones personal account regarding this topic. The discipleship has left a negative taste in my mouth as well.

Aaron Paul Love,

Date: June 12, 2008 01:20PM

for the person who is reading all these accusations remember this that they are accounts from real victiums. yes real people with real experiences at (RLC) radiant life cult. go back to the first post bt TMAC they are accurate and true. yes you nailed it when you called it passive aggressive behavior. then I read Transparent wow, it sound like you have been to Hell and back dealing with this church. your examples of the 'chain of command' or spiritual authority. and practising Idolotry with the Tony worship I also see it with Brandon how people.
people don't make up stories like these. if you're reading this and your shocked to hear anything negivative about and Tony and or Brandon remember this Tony is a big boy he is more than capible to come on this fourm and address the accounts posted here. he does not need one of his but kissing elders or soma students to defend his false teachings. Tony knows everything falls upon leadership it is too bad he just can't handel the responsibility of being acountable.

he would rather sacrifice 99 than lose 1 golden cash cow.

the truth hurts but will set you free

Current Page: 28 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.