Current Page: 33 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 21, 2008 12:01AM

speaktruth I understand the mental and emotional conflict that comes out of the Tony teachings. He is a master at taking the scripture and putting his spin on it to drive home his point of Spiritual Authority. for example if you don't reconize Tony's absolute authority and the pecking order the elders have then your the one who is condemed with the sin issue.
it is twice as bad if you have a spouce that has been programed by any of the the teaching out of the church.
this is where the pastors like Tony and Brandon or a couple of elders will justify a wife leaving her husband over spiritual disagreements. The futher you get away from the demonic teachings of Tony the clearer you will be able to understand Gods word. You will not have to preform for acceptance and approuval or to prove to any elders and or pastors at a 2:42 group that you are really working hard at being a Christian.

just like Dr Love the struggel is trying to keep peace in the family when family members are so deeply intrenched into the following of Tony. I know I saw it there all the time and when I was caught up in it I was so badly blinded by all the false teaching I accepted it as I was more enlightened than other belivers. this is the tactic that Tony Brandon and Greg Huth use all the time. any time you have heard Tony or one of his followers say somthing like where are you going to find a church like this? compairing its self to a Baptist church or AOG church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 21, 2008 02:40AM

I totally agree Braveheart. I have seen people turn their backs on their family because of the brainwashing there. And what is up with an elders daughter living wth the pastor. Aren't elders supposed to be elders because they are first and foremost able to lead their own family? There is definately something going on there. And have you ever seen that dudes act. He thinks he is Tony's bodyguard or FBI man. yea Ott is who I am talking about. I seen one service where this little old lady walked all the way up from the bac of the church to Tony (service had not started yet) and Ott perked up, pushed his chest out, had a beat on her all the way and met up with her right when she was getting to Tony and all she was doing was giving him an envelope and sayng hello.

Date: June 21, 2008 12:06PM

That is another fine example of the stupid demonic behavior in this cult. when you said "Aren't elders supposed to be elders because they are first and foremost able to lead their own family? There is definately something going on there."
yeah for a learned man like Mr Ott I am surprised that he has become such a victium of being taken advantage of like a pawn. I actualy feel sorry for his son who has been hurt by all this spiritual parenting crap.
TONY STOP IT! ! ! ! QUIT YOUR FALSE TEACHING! ! ! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR FALSE TEACHING HAS HURT MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU HAVE HELPED! ! ! !

yeah the whole body guard thing is another example of their Tony worship that is spured on by these mind numb robot elders.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2008 08:28PM

To whom it may concern:

"Asian Guy" has been banned from this board.

Date: June 22, 2008 01:19AM

I was thinking to my self about how many people have been banned from this fourm and then I remembered how Tony teaces his followers not to think forthem self by taking all the verses about King Saul thinking to himself and more bad stuff would happen to Saul. he repetes this teaching over and over and soon he has conditioned his flock to not question his authority! He will put a spell on you!

Date: June 22, 2008 05:50AM

It is called mind control and manipulation. It works well with the vulnerable. And it is workng well with the young lost at RLC. They are his robots. He go tall of his elders early on. The smart ones left.

Date: June 22, 2008 09:07AM

well thank God there have been a lot of people who have managed to break off the spiritual stronghold Tony can puts on people!

Posted by: angels watching ()
Date: June 22, 2008 11:38AM

I have been at RLC for may years and see the changes that have taken place over the years I have also served in the ministry for a long time and the church just slowly started to go down. Tony Cuuningham is moving it to a cult. He does play too much mind games with people.

I disagree with young and attractive girls moving in with the pastors.

[...]

For those who are still attending RLC please do a research on cult groups and leaders, you will be able to identify RLC Sacramento.

I was deceived one time too until God opened my eyes. My children are more important to me than any one out there and I have girls I would never want my girls to leave my home and live with a "pastor" because they are brainwashed thinking the "pastors" could be better parents, God would never tell you to leave your parents and go live with Tony or any other "pastor..."

[...] The Bible teaches to Honor your father and mother and you will live long life. Nowhere does it say go live with Tony or any other pastor or elder.

People open your eyes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2008 07:40PM by rrmoderator.

Date: June 23, 2008 12:54AM

Yea angel heart, you are so right. And the word also says children are a gift from god, not a right. The many young kids who have left their families to go get spiritually abused by an elder family or inner circle family is appalling. Not to mention the giving away of a baby by a leader to one of the pastors. "Because god told me to" has been the excuse and reason for the appalling actions of many who are involved in cults and mind control. Tony and the elders and leaders at Radiant Life fall into this category. Thanks for sharing your experience there angelheart. It is a shame.

Date: June 23, 2008 12:33PM

Angel it is good to hear you and your family are free of the deception and opressive stronghold of tony.

Current Page: 33 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.