Date: October 21, 2011 08:05AM

thewarrior
Jackie NEVER helped me with finances

Did you NEED help with finances?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: John Lenin ()
Date: October 21, 2011 09:04AM

No i don't. I presume wherefromhere is Jackie, and they stated that they helped pay for my soma tuition and rent. Those are incorrect statements. Just to settle the record.

Date: October 21, 2011 10:39AM

thewarrior
No i don't. I presume wherefromhere is Jackie, and they stated that they helped pay for my soma tuition and rent. Those are incorrect statements. Just to settle the record.

your assumption is wrong she is not wherefromhere but even i thought she was becasue imformation was coming from where from here that we had talked about. then we thought it was kari lewis but it wasnt , if you read thier posts they said they saw jackie worshiping and were touched by her. and helped by her. when did wherefrom here say she paid your tuition I know whos she paid cuz she asked me if we could. I also thought wherefromhere was chuck bowman lol whoever it was they knew inside imfo. but it WASNT jackie, only her stupid stubborn husband posts on here lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2011 10:48AM by nooneofanyimportence.

Date: October 21, 2011 11:13AM

"okay the truth about shaun sheddy. Mike continually voiced his disapointment in him, Because all shaun wanted to do was play video games all day long. Villamor said that Funmi deserved better. Wonder if Shaun knew the truth then? Self Righteous Pompous ass, I wonder if he knows Pastor Jackie paid his rent one time, and helped his finanaces with soma so he graduate. Fool RACCA" wherefromhere

They made this statement. I don't know about the first part but the last part is completely false. That is my only point.

Posted by: WonderingNow ()
Date: October 22, 2011 12:24AM

So....you are POSITIVE Jackie did not pay for these things? I know that sometimes people give anonymously because they do not want the credit -- they do this out of love. Would you STAKE YOUR LIFE on the fact that NO ONE paid your rent or SOMA tuition????? And if SOMEONE helped you financially -- how do you know it was not her?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2011 12:25AM by WonderingNow.

Posted by: movingon ()
Date: October 22, 2011 12:37AM

Shaun- Yes I did help you financially so you could graduate SOMA- many of us pitched in so your bill would paid. And as for rent, yes to that too, not in full but we helped you and your family when there was a need. I am sorry that the words written by wherefromhere were unkind. Jackie

Date: October 22, 2011 12:40AM

thewarrior

so I guess your assumption without fact that jackie is wherefromhere, and wherefromhere said things that werent true, you assumed that jackie is a liar. but in reality thewarrior you were wrong about your first assumption. so all your opinions about jackie were based on an untruth, that you believed to be true, therefore maybe you need to go back and question all the things you belive and find out if they are based in fact or fantasy

Date: October 22, 2011 01:45AM

movingon
Shaun- Yes I did help you financially so you could graduate SOMA- many of us pitched in so your bill would paid. And as for rent, yes to that too, not in full but we helped you and your family when there was a need. I am sorry that the words written by wherefromhere were unkind. Jackie

Jackie - I talked it over with my wife last night to make sure that i wasnt in error and neither one of us remember you helping us finnancially after we got married. She did say that there was an annonimous gift on her account. You might be getting your people and dates messed up.

We didnt have any difficult financial times until i was laid off in May '09. you had been off staff for three months then. My mom and Pastor Calvin each made significant contributions for me to graduate SOMA.

Sid - I dont presume to know one's motivation, them intentionally lying or mistating facts. I dont really care, i just wanted to set the record straight. Someone used my name and spread untrue information.

Date: October 22, 2011 02:14AM

nooneofanyimportence
thewarrior

so I guess your assumption without fact that jackie is wherefromhere, and wherefromhere said things that werent true, you assumed that jackie is a liar. but in reality thewarrior you were wrong about your first assumption. so all your opinions about jackie were based on an untruth, that you believed to be true, therefore maybe you need to go back and question all the things you belive and find out if they are based in fact or fantasy

I want to clear one thing up when I said wherefromhere said things tht werent true, I ment that thewarrior thought werent true. who ever wherefromhere is and believe me I racked my brain trying to figure that one out. I respect and value this person once when I was down and discouraged wherefromhere p m me and gave me encouragement , they didnt reveal who they were, but by thier message to me I know its a thoughfull person, a true brother or sister.

Date: October 22, 2011 04:51AM

Well, at least we know tht Shaun spends time reading the comments on this forum...
Shaun, are you 100% POSITIVE that Jackie NEVER helped you out financially?
You were never in need where those needs were met without you KNOWING who provided the funds for those needs?

Jackie says she helped you.
Are you now willing to call her a liar right here on this forum?
Or would you like to retract your first comment where you state, "Jackie NEVER helped me with finances"?
Oh and, by the way, would you care to correct the assertion that all you did was " play video games all day long?"

Welcome to the forum and thanks for breathing a bit of life back into the discussion about the controversial cult that is Turning Point Church in Marysville WA.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.