Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: July 28, 2011 07:46PM

BraveHeart

Once again relying upon your own discernment is very scary as we are like sheep so easily led astray.
Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.
The bible is our light and guide book.

BraveHeart
We don’t see that kind of fruit from these leaders so they should be put outside the church. If the elder board does not have the authority to do that then the church bylaws are corrupt.

15 Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. 17 The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place
Don't loose your fist love!
Christ Is Our Advocate

3 By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning.

Do Not Love the World

18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us. 26 These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you. 27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

Here is the way it was "explained" to me.Villamor is the sole voice/interpreter of Gods new "modernized' word.The "justification" and "evidence" of this is that when you go back and look at the Bible and how it was written it becomes obviuos that it cannot and does not appy to todays "modern" world.So apparently with Gods vision being so obviously limited and unapplicable and irrelevent to the NEW AGE,he (GOD) gave us Mike to be the conduit to GODS new commanments.Now you DO NOT have to be a rocket scientist to realize that Mike is just a tad bit delusional,especially when you throw in the crap that comes out of his mouth not only in private but more shockingly in public.How people can sit there and listen to crap that so blantantly goes against every GOD given law.What is the verse about the people with the itching ears.................................................................

The dude flat out told me he was so pure, clean and full of the spirit that he could slit his own wrists and bleed out in front of me knowing full well he would immediately be accepted into the kingdom of heaven.Holy Phuck!Then he can be publically heard saying the devil wants everything you have,your life,your wife,your kids, finances,job yadayadayada.Newsflash Mike,the "spirit" does not tell people to kill themselves,or use killing oneself as a teaching tool,the DEVIL might!As far as the elders doing there job,ya right,I am sure they would just love to "bite the dirty hand" that feeds them and go out and get a "Real"job. PYRAMID might be the "modernized" translation for "Elders".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 30, 2011 09:12AM

Here is the way it was "explained" to me.Villamor is the sole voice/interpreter of Gods new "modernized' word.The "justification" and "evidence" of this is that when you go back and look at the Bible and how it was written it becomes obviuos that it cannot and does not appy to todays "modern" world.So apparently with Gods vision being so obviously limited and unapplicable and irrelevent to the NEW AGE,he (GOD) gave us Mike to be the conduit to GODS new commanments.

"There is sacred trust given to religious leadership not to be touched by government agencies," said Jeffs, who leads an offshoot of mainstream Mormonism that believes polygamy brings exaltation in heaven. The sect's 10,000 members see Jeffs as a prophet who speaks for God on Earth.

[news.yahoo.com]

A polygamist sect leader defending himself against sexual assault charges broke his silence Friday with a 55-minute sermon defending plural marriages as divine and later said God would visit "sickness and death" on those involved if his trial wasn't immediately stopped.

That is funny,it reminds me of a prominent woman figure at TPWOC calling down the Wrath of God on me in front of her children.Wishing me pain, suffering and hellfire,the whole works.The method God would use and the reason for it,Heart attack because I eat nothing but eggs!WOW!TPWOC grace hard at work! Of course at the same time this ladies children are telling me she is a little wound up because she has lost 100 pounds from a gastrontestinal disorder that she does not know if she will survive! And in her and her childrens words none of them know if she will be able to defend herself or them from her husband who gets so mad at her that he grabs her and throws her head through the walls.The kids say that he is the biggest coward they have ever known.How ironic,he is or was on the TPWOC security team.He actually told me in my own home that my children would not remember their childhood ,only the dirtbikes........................Well, Larry,at least they won't remember me throwing my wifes head through the walls .Poor gal loves the guy to the point where she thinks he is justified in his actions because she has been COUNSELED that she has not submitted entirely to her husband!Pathetic Counsel!

Yet me ,who has never laid a hand on my wife,well no reason to discuss it,it is all on paper!Peace!

Date: July 30, 2011 01:38PM

UndeniablyLivid:

You do not have the right to tell Saddened that she has the same attitude in her heart at M&C does. And you do not have the right to judge her on saying she is too proud to seek out what scriptures say. You do not know what is in her heart. Only the Lord knows that. I have noticed in your past posts that you can get pretty rough with people with your opionions. I feel you need to check your own heart first and stop assuming what is in other's hearts. God Bless

Date: July 30, 2011 01:51PM

Ostracizedone:

Well Mike is gone now and so is Cindy, and Jeff. This includes the elders who were forced to step down. Thank goodness. So why rehash what you have previously stated on your blogs?

I myself was disgusted with their actions. But we still have to move on don't we. I know it is harder on some more than others. It was very hard on me too, and still is. Especially with trust issues. But stating some of the same old things over and over again is not healthy for us. I am not trying to be harsh by any means. And I certainly am not judging you. I believe you to be a fine Christian

God Bless

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 30, 2011 09:15PM

jesuschristismydelight:

You say "So why rehash".

But the topic of this thread is "Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story".

If you feel that "stating some of the same old things over and over again is not healthy for us"--perhaps this is not the place for you.

Your judgment regarding this issue seems meant to discourage participation here.

Date: July 31, 2011 01:55AM

jesuschristismydelight
Ostracizedone:

"Well Mike is gone now and so is Cindy, and Jeff." Are they still profiting?

"This includes the elders who were forced to step down." Who forced them to step down?

"I myself was disgusted with their actions." Are you?What is your REAL name?

"But we still have to move on don't we." Already moved

"I know it is harder on some more than others." Easiest thing I ever did,nothing

"But stating some of the same old things over and over again is not healthy for us." How many times does the Bible go over oh say greed,lust,false teachers,immorality etc?And the sheep still didn't see through the "smoke and mirrors?"

"I am not trying to be harsh by any means. " Would not bother me if you were

"I believe you to be a fine Christian" Thank You,I do believe I wear my armour well!

God Bless

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: July 31, 2011 02:00AM

You are correct JCIMD. I was wrong. I ask forgiveness. I am just SO UNDENIABLY LIVID at the teachers who perpetuate false teachings and then wrongly become angry at people who have not yet moved beyond them. As if I am so perfect. I'm actually full of pride if this is my attitude and that is also the sin. I stand corrected. Please forgive me, Saddened.

Date: July 31, 2011 02:36AM

rrmoderator:

Sorry if I came off harsh I did not mean to. I stand corrected.

jcimd

Date: July 31, 2011 02:41AM

Undeniablylivid:

You are sooo forgiven. Heck, we all have pride issues at times. I certainly am not perfect by ANY means. Thanks so much for apologizing to Saddened. God Bless jcimd

Date: July 31, 2011 08:21AM

jesuschristismydelight..............................Lets Rehash

quote"Well Mike is gone now and so is Cindy, and Jeff."

Ostras ?Are they still profiting?

quote"This includes the elders who were forced to step down."

Ostras ?Who forced them to step down?

quote"I myself was disgusted with their actions."

Ostras ?Were you?What is your REAL name?

When,in what manner and to whom did you express your disgust?

Do you currently receive financial compensation from TPWOC?If so,in what capacity?

Reasonable ?'s..................................Humbly requesting answers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.