Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 11, 2010 04:13PM

TPCWOC official home web site: under Staff: Only 5 out of the 15 are still left: Jeff, Debbie, Spencer, Stephanie, Cheryl

The staff at Turning Point includes people of all kinds of backgrounds, personal styles, and professions. God has truly organized a team like no other. Please take a minute to get to know Turning Point's staff members.

Pastor Mike Villamor

Position: Senior Pastor

Pastor Cyndi Villamor

Position: Associate Pastor, Worship/Discipleship

Pastor Jeff Barnes

Position: Associate Pastor: Small Groups

Pastor Jeff

Position: Associate Pastor: Youth Ministry

Kari

Position: Executive Assistant to Senior Pastor

Eryn

Position: Children's Director

Sean

Position: Video/Medi

Spencer

Position: Worship Director/Media

Stephanie

Position: Worship Director

Justin

Position: Facilities Director

Debbie

Position: Home School Co-Op Administrator/ Accounting

Cheryl

Position: Child Care Center Director

Shelley

Position: Preschool Director

Megan

Position: Information Services

Carol

Position: Reception

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2010 04:26PM by buddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Miki ()
Date: August 11, 2010 04:43PM

BUDDY! you have the wrong "F" information! Please be accurate before you post!!!!!!!!!!

Date: August 11, 2010 11:54PM

Please help me with my information. I went to the current and the old TPCWOC Home web site to get the information. I do believe its accurate. If not please correct me and tell me whats not accurate. I want to be truthful with my post.

Date: August 12, 2010 01:12AM

Buddy wat site are you looking at? I just checked the website under staff and elders/deacons. their isn't and old TPCWOC... only the current. Also, there is a very good reason why only 5 staff members are on. Many changes to come. very good changes. can we just give them a chance and not let M&C ruin it. Truthfully, it was ALL m&c running the show. Everyone else was a puppet........ :D

Date: August 12, 2010 02:24AM

Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
Turning Point Church World Outreach Center. Turning Point Church Main Campus: 1410 8th Street, Marysville, WA 98270. Phone: 360.653.1822 ...
app.razorplanet.com/acct/40677-4208/.../index.php?nid... - Cached
Show more results from app.razorplanet.com

I found my information at this old TPCWOC web page.

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: August 12, 2010 02:31AM

Miki: Your logic is not Biblical. M&C might have been running the show, but in a Biblical church -- if there are truly qualified Biblical elders -- they would have called M&C on their crap and protected the sheep. I hold Jeff Barnes and all the so called elders equally responsible for the downward spiral of TP maybe even more than Mike Villamor. He could have been corrected and repented, but NO ONE stood up to him, and that is the elders job. No.............I hold Jeff Barnes totally responsible, and until HE repents of HIS part in NOT calling them out -- I have no hope for TP. I will not associate with that church or even give them a chance until I hear repentance FROM THE PULPIT!

Date: August 12, 2010 02:55AM

So Jeff and Kim were willing puppets?
Wow. Jeff, you see that? A willing puppet...

Is this what you call leadership? Being willing puppets?

Jeff and Kim need to have a full and complete audit of ALL financials related to TPC/PNWBC for the last 5 years.
Only through complete transparency can trust be established.

Miki you speak of changes to come. Is one of those changes a full and complete audit?
Is another change a public renouncing of unbiblical teachings?

Date: August 12, 2010 02:58AM

TPCWOC Home web site under service & times:
It appears that they are moving back to the old building, no longer at Totem Middle School, I hope my information is correct, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Date: August 12, 2010 05:10AM

TPCWOC Home web site under Elder/Deacon:

Elder Rick Lewis picture is missing

Date: August 12, 2010 07:56AM

TPR, thanks for asking. I don't know about the audit. I haven't attended TPC for 5 years, however, heard from friends that there was a meeting and J&K repented and asked people for forgiveness. We were in the same boat as J&K and others, but we got out when we did PTL!!! So many of us got caught up in what mike and cyndi said. So many of us got caught up in their movement. I'm not angry with anyone anymore. I think it came time to "just" let it go, you know? God didn't say, "POST all this and warn people". that's kinda like His job.

I haven't been going to church for awhile.... it's hard. Imperfect people go to church; but it's the "know it all" and he's wrong, she's right attitude that has made me take a step back. Sometimes coming to this site set's me back, which is hard because I want to be here to help; yet it's causing me to be anxious.

My answers are not correct, there just what "I" think or go on what i hear. I really think and feel that the "TRUTH" should be placed out there. Anger feeds anger, you know?

We are praying for Jeff and Kim. Yes, they were part of it (weren't alot of us???), but just as the veils come down from our eyes the veils are coming down from theirs.... Its all in god's timing.

UNDENIABLYLIVID: What bible are you reading? Don't call me out on the biblical word. "Forgiveness" "Love" "Compassion" that all comes from the word of God!!! Have you been to any of the repentance meetings? It sure sounds like repentance to me!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.