Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: August 02, 2010 11:16AM

UL - True - the elders are also responsible. In cults, most elders end up being subject to a runaway pastor out of control.

Miki - your post is uplifting, that appears to be good news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 02, 2010 12:52PM

How many times have we heard sermons on the prodigal son at TPC and elsewhere? To many to count I am sure. However, never has anyone gone so far on the wrong path that they cannot return to the right one. Never has anyone become so wayward that they cannot benefit from the true light. I hope that the Villamors find God's truth and light in Texas. I pray that God will get Mike's all.

D of D

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: August 04, 2010 07:19AM

No one,
I have noticed too, that others seem to be lifting Mike and Cyndi up as pillars, who have been mistreated and persecuted. I've had great hope that things are changing, but from where I sit, it still appears to be about PR. I fully admit that I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anything that would prove to me that there is real repentence on the part of the pasotrs and elders still at TP.

Date: August 04, 2010 08:41AM

If you Google Mike Villamor you come up with the following link http://app.razorplanet.com/acct/40677-4208/tmpl/index.php?nid=22327&s=au&grpid=7747&grpDetails=true&preview=true]Turning Point Church World Outreach Center[/url] which makes it appear as though Mike is still the Senior Pastor at TPC. On Linked In, another site which pops up the following information is given:

Mike Villamor’s Experience
Senior Pastor/Church Planter
Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
(Non-Profit Organization Management industry)
1996 — Present (14 years )
Church Planter, founding 5 churches in 3 countries
President, Pacific Northwest Bible College
Founder, Summer Jubilee (summerjubilee.info)
Founder, The Speiro Group, LLC (REI)
Founder, Haven Resorts, LLC (REI)

I like the way he took credit for Summer Jubilee from the ones who organized it, the ones who worked from can until can't to make it happen when Mike was no where to be seen.

So he goes to Texas not as an ex-pastor who left in disgrace, but as a successful Senior Pastor/Church Planter.

So cosmetic work was done to the TPC website to change appearances on the site locals see, leaving many other internet resources giving the appearance of something else.

I would like to see the books to see what kind of golden parachute Mike and Cindy left with.

I am very disappointed that any real change at TPC may very well be just an allusion and merely cosmetic.

D of D

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: August 04, 2010 03:13PM

Daughter of Dorcas
If you Google Mike Villamor you come up with the following link http://app.razorplanet.com/acct/40677-4208/tmpl/index.php?nid=22327&s=au&grpid=7747&grpDetails=true&preview=true]Turning Point Church World Outreach Center[/url] which makes it appear as though Mike is still the Senior Pastor at TPC. On Linked In, another site which pops up the following information is given:

Mike Villamor’s Experience
Senior Pastor/Church Planter
Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
(Non-Profit Organization Management industry)
1996 — Present (14 years )
Church Planter, founding 5 churches in 3 countries
President, Pacific Northwest Bible College
Founder, Summer Jubilee (summerjubilee.info)
Founder, The Speiro Group, LLC (REI)
Founder, Haven Resorts, LLC (REI)

I like the way he took credit for Summer Jubilee from the ones who organized it, the ones who worked from can until can't to make it happen when Mike was no where to be seen.

So he goes to Texas not as an ex-pastor who left in disgrace, but as a successful Senior Pastor/Church Planter.

So cosmetic work was done to the TPC website to change appearances on the site locals see, leaving many other internet resources giving the appearance of something else.

I would like to see the books to see what kind of golden parachute Mike and Cindy left with.

I am very disappointed that any real change at TPC may very well be just an allusion and merely cosmetic.

D of D

wow! when I went to ] I couldn't believe what I was seeing! This is like the really OLD website! If M& C are using this as their ticket to texas..... oboy oboy!

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: August 04, 2010 09:57PM

Any change from the Cuningham/Villamor church of Marysville is a very welcome change. I would like to think that we all had an active part in bringing about that change.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:34PM

Thanks for your contribution, maybe you could do a video on the cut and run of the false Apostle Mike Villamor!

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: August 06, 2010 08:28AM

Texas has more Christian's per-capita than any other state. They also have an extremely high divorce rate (the entire Bible Belt does as well). C and M should have fertile soil there to plant their cultish views on the Bible and institute control over marriages via their marriage conferences. The trouble is, you follow yourself wherever you go.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 07, 2010 03:15AM

Here we go again! TPCWOC plant church: Skagit Valley Turning Point Church home web site current bulliten for this week shows that all the women at Dave Lusters Church will be going to the Celebrate 2010 Womens conference Oct.6-8 with false word faith positive confession prosperity teachers Wendy Treat, Taff Dollar(money man Creflo Dollars wife) at Christian faith center.
Dave Luster is subjecting the women of his church to false doctrine.
The churches and people in Skagit Valley need to be warned about Skagit Valley TurningPoint Church and the danger they pose.
TPCWOC should be responsible for its church plant.
The cancer spreads!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2010 03:16AM by buddy.

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: August 07, 2010 02:28PM

buddy
Thanks for your contribution, maybe you could do a video on the cut and run of the false Apostle Mike Villamor!

I am not planning on it at this time. I think that Sam may be planning a parody of some kind along the lines of Mike being kicked out of town by TPC members or something like that. It's always been about Mike with us and his frightening ability to sway others and do harm to our community. I don't think Jeff or the Raulstons have that kind of influence and power to be honest. I just don't see TPC becoming what it was under Mike. It will either conform or die.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.