Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: May 22, 2009 06:20AM

WonderingNow
Found this on deception in the church and how to avoid it.

So how do we recognize deception? How do you recognize a counterfeit dollar bill? They teach bank tellers that the best way to recognize the counterfeit is to know what a real one looks and feels like. Below is a short checklist of how to avoid deception:
· Have a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ yourself. We are responsible for our own spiritual destiny – not depending upon a relative, a pastor, priest, church or program.
· Satan is the Prince of this world. This is his territory and he is the master deceiver! Expect the media, your leaders and others to lie.
· Don’t be afraid to question information and sources. We answer to and are accountable to God alone – not to any person in between. No one will be with us at the judgment seat of Christ.
· Read the Bible and expect the Spirit to enlighten you.
· Be open to see what is happening in the institutional church. If we blindly accept what our Christian teachers tell us, we may be led astray.
· Be open in your mind and heart (because it is ultimately a spiritual matter requiring revelation). We need to have an open heart so God can reveal the truth to us from His Word – not the spun teachings of the establishment sold out to the world and the State. We must be careful whenever we are reading or listening to the professionals. This information is so important we shouldn’t assume we know it all. We had better take a fresh look ourselves instead of taking the “experts” word for it.
· It is not a sin to question our Christian leaders. Bereans were praised by the Apostle Paul for holding up what he said to Scripture. If anyone tells us otherwise, we must be very careful. These are not “God’s anointed” with a corner on the truth! We have access to the same Bible and the same Lord!

This is a great list, Wondering. In TPC you see a lot of people who think that only those in TPC are really receiving from God or that the pastors are equivalent to God. So many lose touch with the fact that come judgment day, God will look at their relationship with God, not their relationship with a pastor, or how well they listened to their pastor. That doesn't matter in the end. It's only our relationship with Jesus Christ that matters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 22, 2009 06:48AM

Miki

IsI, I kinda wish that you have quoted my "whole" forum message because there were major points to what I was saying. I pray everyday that the lost souls will find their way. I also pray that God will help "me" find "truth". How do I know if I'm wrong about TPC or not? That's between M&C and God. So for Attender, I hope this person finds hope in his/her situation. After being at TPC for 8 1/2 yrs. It was a difficult decision, however, when I saw what it was doing to my family and having guidance from others, I knew leaving was the right decision for "OUR" family.

With that all being said, I also know straight from a person who attends TPC that there are people on this Forum for one reason and that reason being to "report back to leadership". I am not pointing fingers and saying who it is. Maybe it's a good this this goes back to them. I don't know.... It's between them and God.

I am flesh and I make mistakes and screw up. I need grace everyday for the things I say and go through. Being singled out is not fun and it's not ok. I WILL stick to the truth though!
Do not fear those who come on to this site in order to "report back to leadership". If leadership has bothered to send others to this site to cause trouble it only betrays TPc's folly. For if what Mike and Cyndi do are scriptural and of God then why would they even bother to "spy" on this site? By sending people here to report back validates the very concerns expressed by people here. Such behavior is another expression of cult like behavior.

Miki, we are glad you have continued to post. Thank you for sharing your story and your perspective.

TPR

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 22, 2009 04:51PM

TPWOC home web site: Mens Ministry Guest Speaker Pastor Cyndi Villamor May 30th Sat. 7am. Who's idea was it to invite the false Prophet Cyndi to speak at the mens ministry? What is she going to teach the men? How to be a Home Interial Decorator! And now Pastor false apostle Mike he is going to be the guest speaker at the next Market Place Ministry and its going to be a especially powerful time. Cyndi at least she will preach, her husband Mike was a cop out and didn't speak at the last mens ministry he was to speak at after he came back from his so called sabbatical. If they are guest speakers ,who invited them to speak? Now I know why Mike thinks TPWOC is the happiest place on earth just like Disneyland! Mike thinks he is Goofy and Cyndi thinks she is Daffy! I am sorry I made a mistake! Daffy is not a Disneyland character,Daffy is a Warner Bros. Looney Tunes character!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 05:03PM by buddy.

Date: May 23, 2009 05:01AM

Pay attention to the RLc thread...

Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: May 23, 2009 07:16AM

I just want to put this out there to those who may be reading. Do not hesitate to ask questions! You don't have to post here if you don't want to, but pm someone (I did!) and ask your questions, share your concerns. I/we will not tell you to check your motivations, we want you to know the truth. Do not let yourself be cowed by those who want you to stay silent. Do not push those nagging doubts and fears and questions aside and think it's you being divisive. The Word says to question everything. Do not leave all your trust in the hands of men and women who are born sinners like the rest of us. Find out for yourself what is the truth and what is not.

We are all here for you!

Have a great weekend board!!

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 23, 2009 07:49AM

Do any of you at Turning Point remember Tony with Glasses?

I'm still wondering where did Tony have his eye his surgery?
...it was after visiting Turning Point Church in Marysville Washington he came back to Sacramento somewhere between there and here, he allegedly had a miraculous miracle? a self gratifying self promoting one at that.
This is biblical practice that is supported in the bibl.e.....No wait...Hmm...It is not supported.

I wonder why a sycophant like Dan Flory did not have
the "Great One" Mr. Tony Cunningham preform the same kind of miracle on his eyes???
Tony is a phony fraud

BraveHeart

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: May 24, 2009 09:17AM

That looks like Tony is wearing a Mullet!?

Date: May 24, 2009 02:02PM

I've also been wondering if anyone here has seen Cyndi's "Victory Dance" yet.
Has she been showing others how to do this? How is it coming along?

Date: May 26, 2009 12:01AM

Okay; sorry for this but I am really getting tired of seeing what is to happen here and not puting out my best effort. Here is the future;
Mike has a plan for this entire area. He has already openned himself up to businesses and presented himself to local government. With in influx of tithings comes investments in local interests. TPC members will have control of these interests. The commerce of these businesses will have weight over the city government. TPC members will sit on the City Council and decisions will be made that benefit TPC regardless of who else it harms. Then it will be too late for you to have a say in the lives of your children, their education and their friends. If you don't believe this is going to happen then you are ignoring history. This city isn't big enough to not be effected totally. Think about the percentege of Marysville already involved in TPC and other like ministries that support them.

I am bringing the fight to Marysville, not just the church. We need the CITY to feel this! Without their understanding of what is going on nothing will effect TPC. No one in the general populace is ever going to read this forum and no one in the general populance is going to see TPC for what it is until it hits home!

To start; here is my lastes video called "Welcome to Marysville Washington"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FyU2Ku5IPY

Yes, I just picked up my cell phone and started texting "Take That"
I have been in contact with those who agree and they are going to repost the video. "Take That".

They expect lions? They got one right here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 12:14AM by Mville04.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 26, 2009 09:53AM

buddy
TPWOC home web site: Mens Ministry Guest Speaker Pastor Cyndi Villamor May 30th Sat. 7am. Who's idea was it to invite the false Prophet Cyndi to speak at the mens ministry? What is she going to teach the men? How to be a Home Interial Decorator! And now Pastor false apostle Mike he is going to be the guest speaker at the next Market Place Ministry and its going to be a especially powerful time. Cyndi at least she will preach, her husband Mike was a cop out and didn't speak at the last mens ministry he was to speak at after he came back from his so called sabbatical. If they are guest speakers ,who invited them to speak? Now I know why Mike thinks TPWOC is the happiest place on earth just like Disneyland! Mike thinks he is Goofy and Cyndi thinks she is Daffy! I am sorry I made a mistake! Daffy is not a Disneyland character,Daffy is a Warner Bros. Looney Tunes character!

Cyndi the guest speaker at a men's retreat?
How weird is that?
How is she going to relate to a group of men away from there wives, that see here as an icon and idol?
Men who are in a lockstep-movement with that glassy eyed look of love for their dear leader Cyndi Villamor.

What words of advice will she impart to the loyal sycophants?
Maybe she will talk about her 4 month sabbatical and her struggling marriage.

Maybe she could instruct the men how to be more like Mike...a Sexpert!!

There is something very odd about Mike and Cyndi almost to the point of being perverted and a step above demonic.
It is like the ego that an actresses gets from being on stage. knowing that there are many men looking up to her.....fantasizing that she is being worshiped....I believe Cyndi gets off on this....look at Cyndi's body language in all the turning point videos. can you say "look at me" any louder?

Ladies, I would be very concerned about your husband being gone at a men's retreat with Cyndi the guest speaker....as your man goes to worship at the feet of a woman like Cyndi.

Save the money and go have a nice date with your husband and get a room!!!

BraveHeart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.