Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: June 24, 2010 02:06AM

Pastor Jeff: Now that Mike is gone -- you have the opportunity to lead the flock left in your care in the "true" faith. How about this....

Presently you are so concerned about saving people that you water down the gospel. You don't talk about repentance or confession of sin. You don't talk about the importance of humbling oneself or hungering and thirsting for righteousness. You don't talk about obedience to the lordship of Christ. You don't talk about the narrow way that leads to salvation or the ultimate cost of following Christ. And when someone becomes a believer you don't talk about going out into the world as sheep among wolves. You are not as honest as Jesus was.

Your gospel promises ease, comfort, riches, advancement, and ambition. But Jesus offers hardship and perhaps even death.

What you SHOULD say

We must tell the truth. If you are dishonest in your presentation of the gospel and of what service to Christ is, people will come to Him on false pretenses. What have you gained? That will only put more people on the broad road to destruction who are deluded into thinking they are on the road to salvation (Matt. 7:13-14). I know a man who was "saved" at Turning Point, but alas, there is no "evidence" of regeneration, his life and marriage are in shambles. You will be held accountable for that when you stand before Christ.You cannot continue to water down the reality of the gospel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 25, 2010 12:55AM

UndeniablyLivid
You're right! I remember once he said to me, "Well you're saved and I'm saved, and that's good!" Funny thing. Since I've left TP I doubt my salvation every single day. It torments me and I'm in constant fear I'm going to die and go to hell. I beg God not to send me there. I tell him daily that I believe. It's not because I left and I'm afraid that's why I've lost my salvation. I don't have any fear over leaving that stupid church affecting my status with God. But, I don't know why I'm afraid of this all of a sudden. I've never doubted my salvation before. All I know is, since I left that church my emotions have been to hell and they're not back yet. Leaving a church has life-altering ramifications. At least for me. And how did Mike think he knew that I WAS saved? No one knows another man's heart.

We must tell the truth. If you are dishonest in your presentation of the gospel and of what service to Christ is, people will come to Him on false pretenses. What have you gained? That will only put more people on the broad road to destruction who are deluded into thinking they are on the road to salvation (Matt. 7:13-14). I know a man who was "saved" at Turning Point, but alas, there is no "evidence" of regeneration, his life and marriage are in shambles. You will be held accountable for that when you stand before Christ.You cannot continue to water down the reality of the gospel.

I think you will find the answers to your questions in your own posts. :)

"Your (TPWOC)gospel promises ease, comfort, riches, advancement, and ambition." -she might be skipping happily down the path to destruction

"But Jesus offers hardship and perhaps even death." -he might be taking the narrow path without her with a smile knowing that the evidence reads "for GODS eyes only"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 01:09AM by ostracizedone.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: June 25, 2010 11:50AM

What will Jeff Barnes do? Cover up, spin, blame the enemy or tell the truth! Will Jeff Barnes open up and be honest and tell about everything to everyone what really is going on with TPCWOC. Will spin master Jeff Rock Barnes (Rock is the name Cyndni Villamor gave Jeff) be able to save TPCWOC from destruction without his spiritual father false Apostle Mike Villamor. Will Jeff keep hiding behind his fake unity and love with the churches of Marysville. Will Jeff Barnes stop being discipled by false churches like City Church and Casey Treats Christian Faith Center? Will Jeff Barnes amit that spiritual abuse has occured at TPCWOC and that many people have been hurt. Will Jeff try to make amends with those people who have been hurt. Will Jeff Barnes amit to the false doctrines that have been taught at TPCWOC and tell people like the Ralstons to stop teaching false doctrine or to leave TPCWOC just like how you told us to leave for not agreeing with false doctrine? Will Jeff Barnes quit preaching the suger coated possiblity thinking gospel? Will Jeff Barnes humble himself and be a real man of God and preach the Word of God? Will Jeff Barnes seek out counsel from sound biblical leaders from healthy churches to help him back to the truth? The Truth will set you Free! What will Jeff Barnes do?

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: June 25, 2010 11:03PM

I have distanced myself from all of the drama that is TP and the immediate afterlife. But, I was looking at some pictures this week (on FaceBook), and I realized that I recognized very few of the people in them. Does anyone have any updates about the current demographics of TP? How many people have left, total number of people that attend now, the size of the Youth group, etc? They weren't in the strawberry festival parade, and I've heard that there is no VBS this year...what about Summer Jubilee, is that gone now too (I haven't heard a single word about it!)?

Jeremiah 23:25 "I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, 'I had a dream! I had a dream!' 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream tell his dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?" declares the LORD. 29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 "Therefore," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31 Yes," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, 'The LORD declares.' 32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the LORD.

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: June 26, 2010 06:48AM

From the Marysville School District website:

Summer Jubilee is Coming!...
# Saturday, August 21 / 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Totem Middle School (Asbury Field)
# Cascade Elementary School
# Shoultes Elementary School
Each location will have school supplies, food, and games. Fun for the whole family! Summer Jubilee is sponsored by local churches in support of students.

My wife told me she heard that some churches are backing out because they don't want to be in unity with TPCWOC anymore. Unity is not what it seems.

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: June 28, 2010 11:47AM

I was at the parade for Strawberry Festival and waited for the TPC float to come by but it never blasted past. It was such pomp and circumstance last year, my hope was that perhaps they are finally coming down from secularism and assuming a stance of humility. It does make me sad that a ministry of such voracity in Marysville is fizzling but I think it is good that perhaps the people are dispersing to many different churches. I do not like the idea of mega churches and the worship of idols i.e. pastors, worship leaders etc. When man becomes able to stir a frenzy instead of the Holy
Spirit, hearts must change. I rebuke it all. Satan was the Angel of Music before he was cast out of Heaven. Doesn't it make sense that he uses music to tear apart churches? Doesn't it make sense that he uses music to take away the Glory of God and cast it upon man?

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: June 28, 2010 01:31PM

TPCWOC float for the Strawberry festival was a no show. The online bulletin at TPCWOC home web site on June 13th tells everybody at TP to show up at 8th and State street on the 19th of June to watch the TP float and the TP float was listed as number 95 in the parade line up. Something is brewing at TPCWOC!

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 29, 2010 01:03AM

Date: June 29, 2010 06:54AM

It certainly appears that something is amiss at TPCC.

Continue to pray for truth to be revealed and eyes to opened.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 29, 2010 12:51PM

When religious groups like Turning Point, Radiant Life, Benny Hinn or Kenath Copland make their #1 focus what they are doing or what the pastor has done they rob Jesus of his glory. its just that simple.
TPcc may do a Strawberry festival Fireworks you name the event it is all attempt to be relevent, hip and cool. And every time they rob Jesus of his glory.

BraveHeart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.