Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: May 18, 2009 02:29PM

nooneofanyimportence
Yes the battle belongs to the Lord but we must defend the truth, to say it is gossip to tell someone the guy watching their kids is a convicted child molester when that’s the truth is a warning not gossip. To tell a brother or sister the guy they are about to hire is and unrepentant thief who has stolen from everyone he has worked for , is a warning not gossip.. If it is gossip then Jesus is a gossiper when he warned us about the Pharisees you notice how he exposed them as who they were He didn’t change their hearts, that was up to them to do. It is a pastors job to teach us the truth, that’s Gods truth not his own. Its so easy to justify and rationalize lying believe me I know I’ve done it many times, I cover up bad motives with good intentions. Though the truth may sometimes be ugly freedom comes from its use.

Amen.
This is what has been so hard for me when talking to others. To see the things that are wrong and know the issues are wrong from the bottom of my heart and yet the person I talk to doesn't seem to see it or acknowledge it just breaks my heart. It's like seeing a crime being committed and I'm yelling, trying to do something about it, and the person standing next to me either ignores it or doesn't think it's really wrong. It's a helpless feeling. All I can do is keep being transparent and praying. God is the Victor ... in the end, His Will will be done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jael ()
Date: May 18, 2009 11:46PM

It is frustrating when the ears and eyes of loved ones are clouded, or have a curtain covering them. No matter how passionate I am in trying to convey my feelings and thoughts over the twisted, distorted truths. Some time ago I had a dream of cargo ship being emptied, and then reloaded with containers of God's truths. I got the thought my mission is to get the truth out to their designations, God will do the rest. Reminded me, I am the messager and I have to rely on God to lay out the path, there will be storms, it all is going to be o.k. I am in God's hands. He may have to carry me through or just hold my hand, He has been faithful in His promises. That is my light at the end of the tunnel.

This, denile, ignorance (non-understanding, seeing) is what got me in the situation at TPC, I voiced my discernments. I realize now I did make errors and acknowledge my part in how I was attacked for my speaking the truth. Having had said that, it in no way justifies the mistreatment and lack of grace given to me and my family by the people in TPWOC. All we can do is keep praying, speaking, eventually the clouds will shift and a glimmer of truth will be seen.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 19, 2009 03:26AM

TPWOC sermon for May 17th Great Faith part 4 by Pastor Mike Villamor is now on line at TPWOC web site. Fear ,fear ,fear ,fear ,fear. I believe Pastor Mike is afraid of what is happening at TPWOC and is trying to control the complaining and grumbling from the people who don't like the idea of Mike turning TPWOC into a false word- faith prosperity church. I believe Pastor Mike is using fear as way of stopping people from leaving TPWOC because of the false doctrines he is teaching. Sunday I was listening to false word- faith prosperity Pastor Creflo Dollar ,Casey Treats buddy and he is doing a feartured series on the Many Faces on Fear. The false word-faith,positive confession,prosperity teachers,pastors always teach on fear,negative speech and how to be prosperous. Dollar was the main attraction at Casey Treats( i am coming to TPWOC) vision 09 conference and lets not forget his famous quote: Because you came from God you are gods-you're not just human. Pastor Mike is taken you into the kingdom of false doctrine. Pastor Mike says the primary strategies of satan (enemies) uses against great faith is fear. There is a spirit of fear in our church. When we deal with fear its not God. Fear is faith in the devil. The enemy of great faith wants to steal,kill and destroy you. I believe Mike thinks he is either Caleb or Moses in the old testament and we are the 10 bad spies who spread rumors of bad report and are just a bunch of fear mongerers and we are riddled with fear. But Caleb (Mike) silenced them. Caleb (Mike) has a different Spirit. I agree Mike does have a different spirit but its not the one he thinks he has. Fear will give you more answers then God, Mike says, God wants to prosper you in the promise land and Mike wants to deceive you once again by fear. I believe Pastor Mike does want you to have a different Spirit. And its not Gods Spirit! Moses (Mike) interacted with God to save them from being destoyed. Don't worry Mike has your best interest in mind as long as you keep giving him money. Mike talks about boldness and courage. I believe Mike is spineless and does not have a ounce of boldness or courage. That is why he hides from everybody. He says don't fight fear. Mike says he giggles when panic takes over the world.He says fear is contagious,irrational,rebellious and it expects judgement. Don't everyone make a fearfull decision or God (Mike) on judgement day will seperate you from the sheep and you will be one of the goats. I believe Mike was thinking of himself when he said: How long will these people treat me like this, unloving and like dirt. Mike also said that faith says that we can drink poison and it will not effect us and we can be bitten by snakes. I will remember the next time I drink some drano or go rattle snake hunting. Now the good news ,Mike says,next to Disneyland TPWOC is the happiest place on earth. TPWOC this is why you are going to be the happiest,freeiest,most fun,fun and gracious people in the northwest. Expect favor,blessing,prosperity as Mike takes you into the promised land. Mike I believe wants God to make him rich like Abraham of the Old Testament. And he is going to use you to do it!

Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 19, 2009 10:54AM

To fear the Lord is a good thing. To fear being separate from God is a good thing. I didn't listen to his message, Mike's that is, so I don't know why he would present fear as, well it seems anyways from your post buddy, as a sin. God formed us and gave us emotions and feelings. Fear is healthy. When a child burns himself on a stove, from that point forward, he is afraid to touch the stove again thus fear provides safety. I hope the people at TP who may be experiencing fear realize that fear can be a heatlhy response to an unhealthy situation. Mike should take heed and have great fear for how he is moving in self-prospering ministry. He should quake in his boots.

Posted by: belongs2Him ()
Date: May 19, 2009 01:41PM

TPC is definitely the farthest from the happiest place on earth. If that were true, there wouldn't be so much of the fear he preaches about. Fear of telling the truth, fear of being transparent. People can't even ask questions about the mass exodus of people, they just get shut down. TPC is afraid, fearful, that it's people will find out the truth.
Being a rather recent "exiter" of TPC's I just want to put out there that if anyone reading has questions or concerns that aren't being answered elsewhere can ask it here or pm me or others on here and ask your questions. We aren't afraid to speak the truth!

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: May 19, 2009 07:42PM

When I listened to his sermon it occurred to me that Mike was just about using the word 'fear' and doubt, questioning, or grumbling of the church in the same breath. It was as if he was saying that if you loose faith in Mike or TPC by way of questioning or complaining then you are living in fear. One quote of his was “By the way, it’s the enemy who’s desire it is to steal from you and to kill you and destroy you.”
It was also interesting how he gives repeated warnings about one's loss of faith and the wrath of God, thus causing a greater fear. It rang of the old "you are in a dangerous place" mind set.
Mike said “God killed the Israelites because of their grumbling and complaining. Look it up.”

Another telling comment of his was a slip-up that he didn't mean to come out. In a serious voice he said in regards to fast food outlets;
“Every time I go into these ah… no I’m not going to say this, never mind. Because some of you will make … … we’ll just stop there.” It sounded like he was the one in fear. Fearing listeners would take what he says and use it against him. The point is why? Why would he be if what he says comes from the Lord?

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: May 19, 2009 11:32PM

The sad thing is when people try to inflict "their" own input and interpretation of the word to actually ADD "fear" into people. Who cares whether or not you go to a fast food place or not? "FEAR" has been the one thing Mike instills in the sheep and he still continues. I was hoping God put it in his heart to change that.

Posted by: Jael ()
Date: May 20, 2009 02:37AM

Belongs2Him, Your right about "Fear of telling the truth, fear of being transparent. People can't even ask questions about the mass exodus of people, they just get shut down. TPC is afraid, fearful, that it's people will find out the truth."
This fear is what TPWOC rides on, the followers fear is what Mike has cultured to use for his benefit. Not just in the MASS EXODUS, but in all TPWOC speaks. In that, it seems their claim it, speak it, does come to be.

TPWOC has come to believe when a person leaves them that person has loss their faith. Quite the opposite, they have gained a greater faith, the truth faith. It is by their faith they leave knowing who God is and what His word says. The twisted, distorted lessons Mike and Jeff B. and SOMA teach have replaced who God is and He word. And there is NO WAY, anyone is invited to question or discuss anything taught. Talk about being sheep, don't ask, just go with the flow. At least in all of the classes and schools I have attended, discussion and questions were invited and encouraged. Somewhere in our life we all were told, "There is no such thing as a dumb question." I don't recall there ever being a exception to that statement, until I attended TPC. That is when I was called and labeled a gossiper, divisor, sad thing is at the time I thought I was the only one thinking this way, I did question myself, am I? I am thankful to all who have been strong in faith to speak up even if it is only on this forum. It is not if or I am a gossiper, divisor, it is I am human and I live in a fallen world, I am a sinner. I seek God, and repent, as anybody knows when a child is wrong there is correction. Make straight the path. Our God is gracious and loving, He asks, He waits, for us to come to Him. Take Adam, God knew what he did, but He still asked, "Why are you hiding?". Of course, Adam put the blame on the woman God gave him. God still loved him. There is no time like the present to repent. This is the prayer we on this forum are praying.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 21, 2009 02:24AM

50,000 views not far away! Was it Pastor Mike who had the vision of the 200 foot Jesus standing over the freeway at the 4 street overpass? Did not Mike have plans to build TPWOC into a tallest building at its current location so people driving by on the freeway would see the church. I can think of 2 or 3 churches who will not have a problem with Mikes false teaching and its lack of accountability. It sounds like all the churches Tony Cunningham united have broke away from the false apostle. It sounds like his church is falling apart fast with close to 800 people leaving with many people who where spiritually abused. I notice Mike putting on these get rich seminars with all these power to produce wealth teachers coming to TPWOC. I wonder if Mike is trying to turn the church into a business. I notice Tony Cunningham trying the same thing. Jeff Barnes said that they are still going to have the false apostle Tony Cunningham up to teach at SOMA. Have they lost there marbles to still associate with a nut case like Tony Cunningham. I guess not if their having false teacher Casey ( my mansion is bigger then yours ) Treat coming to TPWOC. Can anybody share how Pastor Mike met Tony and how much influnce he had on helping form TPWOC . After all the bad stuff that has happened with Tonys church why would you still have him up to teach at TPWOC? Is there a connection with having summer jubilee next to the freeway at Tulalip Ampitheather so everybody will see it when they drive by so Mike can later say look what I did. Should we not try and help the kids in the Marysviile area first instead of having people from Canada and all the surronding areas coming to recieve all the free goodies. If I where a pastor in marysville I would pull the plug on supporting Mikes summer jubilee plans and put my own give away to the kids in marysville who really need them instead of having some kind of circus next to the freeway. Of course Mike can get a photo op with the Mayor of Marysville and if he is lucky the Governer of Washington! I hope Mike is going to help out with set up and tear down this year at summer jubilee, well you know what I mean he might get his hands dirty. Can people remember how Mike could control the weather? Can anybody remember any other visions, prophecy and any other wierd stories that Mike, Cyndi,Jeff or Kim told. Is there someone out there who is ready to share there story!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 02:25AM by buddy.

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: May 21, 2009 09:11AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLk2LhsBs8s&feature=channel_page

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 09:17AM by Mville04.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.