Current Page: 54 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: June 22, 2007 06:26AM

Hiya mike its good to hear from you again am glad u didnt get messed up by the fellowship,but i'm a bit puzzled as to why you check this site out specially if you have left kcf .Mike let me assure you that the people on this site are not liars.Not using peoples names umm! i disagree with that,why shouldnt they be named the so called leadership have named and shamed many people over the decades,these are things you dont know mike,i dont have anything against you,but you are very naive to think that just because you call yourself a leader doesnt mean that you do no wrong.Maybe if you have children one day and some one hurts them you will soon find out that you've got anger and rightly so built into you.I now see in your post an element of doubt ,because as you say that your not saying we are lying or its untrue,well if thats the case all these things are true and something needs to be done wouldnt you say? .I know a lot of the people on this forum and i know their stories ARE TRUE! and so do the leaders at kcf but they're too gutless to own up to their shortcomings.Mike where ever you are at now i hope you have a great life,but dont forget some who have left kcf didnt have such a positive time at the fellowship!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 22, 2007 09:29AM

I dont think anyone from KCFs top leadership would come on this site to make ammends. It is all interlinked with doctrine. Cheryl teaches that when persected you must not try and vindicate yourself. As Jesus didnt on the cross, as God vindicated him. Mike you are a classic case of a young naive person who is in denial. I suggest you read up on some of the data on this site about good and bad leadership styles. A lot of this is about whether you can be truly honest with yourself.

Date: June 22, 2007 09:34AM

I have a lot of proof and witnesses of the harm done to me at KCF Mike .Its good job Im not a vengeful person!!!!

Posted by: mike_roach ()
Date: June 22, 2007 08:50PM

i just like to say i didt say anyone was lieing!!

and am not as young and naive as you guys think,

you guys love it when someone comes on this site to have a go at you guys, (it gives you all a lift)

i think thats why people from the kcf dont go on they havent got time to occupied you all,

i come on here cos i belive people should read that some good as come out of kcf (alot has come out of KCF just this site only post the bad things)

i dont no if any of you guys no me, and if you do email me and have a proper chat insaid of just haven a go at me every time i comment on this site.

and dave its a fact that alot of good as come out of kcf my family is a exsample

ps i really dont wont people haven a go at me am really sorry for all the pain you guys have felt i just wont people to see good as happend as well

thanks

mike

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 22, 2007 08:53PM

mike_roach:

You can include email access by including that within your member profile.

Don't post contact information at the message board, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 23, 2007 02:53AM

Hi mike
To be honest, I don't like it when someone comes on here and has a go. I am a really laid back mellow person, and i hate aggro.
I am being totally honest here, I have no happy memories of the fellowship at all. It was a total nightmare. I felt nothing but pressure and was made to feel paranoid and sinfull about things that where out of my control. Instead of getting support and understanding I got nothing but critisism and heavy handed "talks" and occasional humiliation. I am glad that you had a positive time there, but can I just ask, not to trip you up or trick you, but why did you leave?
I don't think you're naive, i can understand you jumping to the defence of a church to which you feel is being slandered. I wish people from the church would come on here to defend themselves too. I don't blame everyone at the church for what has happened to me. I blame the leadership at the time when i was there which was seventeen years ago. There are two sides to every story mike. And this is ours. And we find it hard to believe that good comes from the fellowship because of our experiences there just like you might find it hard to believe our side because your experiences. We will just have to agree to disagree over certain things. I wish you no malice or ill will.
Hope things keep rosey for you.
Love
Trina xx

Posted by: Bluebell ()
Date: June 23, 2007 06:06PM

Cheryl & Dave or should I say Chez & C?
Sorry I find it oftensive to use your pals name, which in my dictionary is slang for poo!! Certainly not “very godly” or holy.

Why do you blame others eg Lifegate Church for your problems? We don’t pray against anyone, we pray in love (you know that word your so devoid of dear Cheryl) for people/family’s Kirkby to be saved and for unity for the church of God.

Me thinks Mrs Doyle you need to take those logs out of you eyes & stop judging others by your standards.

Dav why aren’t you taken your place beside your wife and not a back seat? Don’t you know you’re have become the laughing stock of the people of Kirkby by yourwifes ungodly behaviour with her friend. You wouldn’t allow a bloke in your house all hours of the day & night!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 23, 2007 09:26PM

Please avoid personal attacks.

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: June 23, 2007 10:39PM

It is not enough to say that "good happened as well". I don't doubt it has, but it has no bearing on the need to be vocal in exposing KCF's abuse, which is what this thread is all about.

In every abusive situation, whether it's sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse or spiritual abuse, there's always good you can find as well. But if, say, a father has sexually abused his children, does the fact he sometimes did good things for them negate the atrocious fact that he abused them?

Spiritual abuse can be as far-reaching in its damaging effects as any other kind of abuse. The "good happened as well" defence wouldn't wash in the case of rape or bullying or physical abuse; it is no defence in the case of spiritual abuse, either.

Date: June 25, 2007 04:59AM

Mike! and Celtic Harp!
This thread has been set up not to sing the praises of Cheryl and Dave Doyle and KCF but to warn others of the abuses. To come on here and sing the praises of KCF is like rubbing salt in peoples wounds. Just because you had a positive experience doesnt mean the abuses havnt taken place. I agree with what Liverpool writer has said. Abuse is real you cannot make light of it by saying the opposite. I personally have no concern for KCF anymore. I dont want to know about anything to do with them. I havnt come on here to get reconciliation with them as far as I am concerned Cheryl and Dave can rot in hell. Because thats where their abusive actions will take them. I suggest if you want to espouse their Glories that you start your own KCF are God site to do so. Dont come on a spiritual abuse forum. You do not give me a rise when you come on here speaking crap. Do us all a favour! Take your comments and shove em were the sun dont shine.

Current Page: 54 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.