Current Page: 53 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: June 16, 2007 11:49PM

Its funny isn't it, the minute someone, who is still in the fellowship (Che) comes on and speaks their mind about what is still happening at kcf. We get Ceticharp on extoling the virtues of the fellowship?

You cannot deflect attention away from the fact that folk, still in kcf are biding their time. Che only spoke what others in the fellowship are thinking.

For someone not in the fellowship, you seem to be able to speak a great deal on their behalf?

You can never stop the truth....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 17, 2007 12:00AM

To whom it may concern:

Celticharp stated that he wanted to leave and not post further.

Celticharp has subsequently been banned from this message board.

Apparently, he was not comfortable with the rules.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: June 18, 2007 12:28AM

I would'nt pay any mind to celtic harp,its only a wind up ! Funny that its only people that have left kcf that come on here,better luck next time harp......

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 18, 2007 03:09AM

We have had Mike Roach an ex member defending them. We have had celticharp yet another ex member defending them.
Why aren't the people in the fellowship defending the fellowship?
If you believe this to be all lies and we are warped with our perception of your church why aren't you on this forum defending it and telling us how great it is?
And come on, not just all the crap about what you do for taxi drivers and the elderly, I mean what you believe and how great your life is and maybe how it changes your life day by day to be in this church.
Come on, Where is your spunk?

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: June 18, 2007 11:25AM

The thing is Rosebud the people of KCF have been banned from looking at this website...
They have been told they will be backsliders if they come on here. Talk about censorship? They have no freedom of speech cos Cheryl has told them what to do. Most are members of the Prophetic ministry group where they have signed a bit of paper saying they will do as Cheryl says. Thank God we know better and have freedom of speech today...
But Im sure people are sneakily having a look at this site. I pray for them to have the boldness to overcome their fear of Cheryl and face the truth and speak up...

Love

Yeti

Posted by: mike_roach ()
Date: June 21, 2007 07:51PM

hi again,

i dont really like reading whats happend and i cant say it has or it hast i just think the way celtic was treated was a bit unfair,

i really think everyone should be able to say there own opition, i had some amazing years in kcf and i think most of you can say you did to.

i dont agree that you use people names on here to blame and accuse the only proof you have in your word against theres,

(i am not saying you are lieing or its un true)

mike

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2007 09:52PM

When someone that posts here breaks the rules they will be banned.

Celtic broke the rules repeatedly.

Date: June 22, 2007 12:21AM

Dear Mike.
Opinions are one thing to deal with, we are all entitled to view these, but that's exactly what they are opinions

Let me talk about facts, facts are what the people on this thread are dealing with. Facts are small items like, experiences, evidence and proof that we can use to back up everything that has been said.

yes it's a fact we all have some good experience's whilst in the fellowship, you are happy to go on about this. You will not however, entertain the notion of the negative experiences that we have suffered at kcf.

Don't undererstimate the damage that has been done at kcf. I will never give up until these people acknowlege their part in this and seek forgiveness.

Do you hear me everyone.

Date: June 22, 2007 12:36AM

Do you know, I really think it's about time we had some one from the fellowship, who is still in it! To give an educated, mature "opinion" about what is happening there.

I'm not interested if you think it's all lies, if you think this don't even bother.
Is Jacquie, a liar. Am i a liar, Was is it a lie that my daughter had a nervous breakdown and her health and education and her life for that matter wreacked.

Is Trina a liar when she had to choose a stone with the threat that she would die if she choose the wrong stone?

Was it a lie that Cheryl let everyone know she had "a word from God to ignore us and the consequences of this"

Is everone on this site liars, because they have been treated by kcf so badly?

Don't get me started.

David Anderson

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 22, 2007 05:57AM

Hi Again to you Mike Roach
You so eloquently stated: "I don't agree that you use people names to blame and accuse the only proof you have in your word against theres"
Well ditto Mike. All they have is their word against ours!
Again like celticharp, I think you are just out to rattle a few cages. Well guess what? It doesn't work!
I don't care if you think we are the biggest bunch of liars on this earth.
I know I am telling the truth! And guess what? Cheryl Doyle knows I am telling the truth! And you know what else? Like I said to celticharp "Last time I checked it was still a free country" so therefore I will name and tell whoever and whatever I like as can everybody else on this forum.
Trina

Current Page: 53 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.