Current Page: 93 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: April 16, 2011 03:15AM

That's what I love about this forum.. if I stray into emotions that aren't warranted, I am always reigned back in! But I must say there is a part of me that feels bad for this young guy 'Gian'.
I know well, how control is one of the main strategies bernard uses. I just say to myself 'what the heck are they eating in SA?' "what is going on there with no one working?
I have read some very disturbing posts about eating disorders from one member (in the US). And I don't see anyone high five-ing her to seek help, or try to help her themselves. Rather, they just all think it's 'cool' 'thanks for sharing' or this one really makes me laugh: 'I subbed you, please sub me back'

I have noticed that destini seems to have alot of different things going on. 'I process' 'equal money system', just to name a few. I'm sure this is a well thought plan by mr. deceitful himself. And I think we all know well what the plan is.

To anyone reading this as a member of destini, I ask you 'why can't you start helping out those who are less fortunate than you' (actually not far from 'the farm' from what I understand) NOW? Why do you have to wait? You all have so much to give... you're young, healthy, smart. Give back to the world now. I dare say that some might look at your paying $1000's of dollars is just plain selfish, of the administration. Why not give this 'valuable' information in the courses for free? It was free for awhile, then bernard started to charge for it.

Again, any parents or family member, please PM me, if you should feel like it.

Thanks to all on this forum, especially Thom, Sandman, Anticult, corboy and the others that I am leaving our for the research, time spent on getting out the truth via you tube, blogs, etc. PLEASE keep it up.

You give us hope that these members will ask themselves 'why' you are doing this, and come to the conclusion that it's only to show and dispute the evil of destini, in hopes that one day it will 'click' and you will get the big picture.
Still,
Concernedmom83

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2011 03:17AM by concernedmom83.

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni, blood group diet, sleep, breath orgasm, equal money
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: April 16, 2011 05:00AM

Poolman "explains" his choice of the Blood Group Diet for Desteni members:
Desteni Process Support - Diet Plans & The Blood Group Diet

It is a choice which appears to be quite arbitrary, but it is after all only for Poolman to exert control over decisions made by his followers such as to what to eat. Blood Group Diet is pure quackery.

As the Anticult suggests, the fundamental modes of control for any cult will include rules for diet.

Sleep control is also common in many sectarian or cult-like organizations. Poolman says only 4-6 hours sleep is necessary, which contradicts general advice given by health experts.

In Desteni, rules are termed "principles", but as in other cults, there are elaborate rules for sexual behaviour, and in Desteni these center around "breath orgasm". "Breath orgasm" is an entirely spurious notion involving merely observing the sexual functioning of the body, but this is tied in with a lot of bullshit theories about thought processes regarding sex.

There are rules for money, and as with most cults, this of course involves making lots of "voluntary" donations and paying out for bogus courses which last for years and years.

There are rules about thoughts, and it is the same in Desteni as in many other cults: thinking must be stopped, the mind is the enemy.

All cult leaders use novelty to appeal to their followers, and change their ideas and rules at different times, partly just to relieve the boredom, but also to keep the followers on their toes dancing attendence to the leader's pronouncements.

Cult leaders make money out of having their egos massaged and being obeyed, and this is all Poolman's 'Desteni' is about.

If as a cult leader you have managed to get people to follow your instructions on diet, sleep, sex, and you've got them to pledge money to you on a regular basis, as well as having agreed that they will stop any independent thought and focus solely only what you tell them, you can be sure you have at your disposal slaves who will carry out your bidding.

That is Poolman's objective: to own slaves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2011 05:01AM by Sandman.

Re: Desteni, blood group diet, sleep, breath orgasm, equal money
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 16, 2011 05:14AM

Mind Control, Food Control, sleep control deprivation, sex control, thought control, emotional control...
Standard stuff.
Thought control, emotional control, behavior control.

James Arthur Ray used all of those techniques, and many more, including head-shaving, to get his followers to the point where they risked their lives in his seminar. 3 people died at that seminar, and he is now on trial.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Other extreme sects are promoting Breatharianism, which is self-starvation. But the real objective is training the followers, and testing them if they are willing to risk their lives, or give up their lives for the Leader of the group. [forum.culteducation.com]
Can people be conditioned and trained to the point they will risk their lives, or give up their lives for the Leader of the sect? Unfortunately yes, and the techniques to do this to people are well-known by those who want to do this to people.

Of course, most sect Leaders do not want people to die, but just to have so much control over the person that they "would" die for the group leader. Then that social POWER can be used in other ways, donating money, unpaid labor for years, leave their families, and just following the Gurus wishes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2011 05:16AM by The Anticult.

Re: Desteni, blood group diet, sleep, breath orgasm, equal money
Date: April 16, 2011 05:37AM

Jesus Christians leader Dave McKay uses similar techniques on his followers to persuade followers to "donate" a kidney [forum.culteducation.com]
Its a similar process, are you willing to risk/forfeit your life for the sect's leader? Its about the Guru flexing and testing their power, and taking it to the limit, where there are always causalities to the followers who pay the price.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 16, 2011 08:22AM

No matter how intelligent and well educated a person is, following a complicated diet takes up a lot of mental and emotional energy, even if the diet is nutritious, supports health and is necessary to correct a medical condition or support athletic training.

If a diet is not nutritious and takes up a lot of mental and emotional energy, the results will be very much worse. Factor in lack of sleep and a heavy workload of the kind some groups demand, and its a recipe for putting people right under the leader's thumb.

To remind yourself how much energy it takes to stay with diet that does support health, do one of the following:

If you were a Roman Catholic prior to Vatican II, recall how you felt when living through Lent, back when people were expected to make a serious renunication during that time.

Or..ask persons who have committed themselves to living devout lives accoring to Jewish kosher/kashrut or Islamic halal guidelines, what kind of effort, physical and mental this entails.

Bonus tasks: Talk with persons who are trying to deal with diets for any of the following issues

Heart disease, weight reduction, diabetes.

Posted by: nadine ()
Date: April 16, 2011 09:22AM

Dear concernedmom,
I sympathise with you, and share your frustration. I have read several posts regarding "destini"...... and I thought the sheep-lifting feat in new Zealand by the late Chinmoy Ghose...er...excuse me,the "greatest avatar" was "slightly" peculiar?! Each cult leader seems to try to outdo another. I don't mean to be flippant;I know how painful it is to have a loved one deceived so cruelly.
Regards,
Nadine.

Date: April 16, 2011 11:58AM

Hi Nadine and others,
Thanks for posting Nadine.

Corboy I hear you on the dieting. I see the problem as not the 'dieting' so to speak. But
the control as you mentioned. And WHY OH WHY cant these members see this?
I have dieted, but for a reason. And I wasnt directed by an evil man in a costume to
do so. I did it for myself and felt good when I achieve my goal. I dont think that these
members have a 'goal'. Actually no 'realistic' goals.

I wish bernard would explain why his group can't help others now. This is a point I can't seem to get by. Why not take a family that may be down and out and help out? I guess you could refer to it as charity, but that's what this whole ems is about. And from what I
understand the members are told charities are a waste!! How damn insulting to so
many wonderful charities that help this world. Maybe bernard will read this and come
on and tell us why not 'now'? Why wait? Why are the courses 'paid for with evil money?'
(That one has always got me!, or the donate button one the website with a Mastercard
or Visa card logo)! I couldnt believe it the first time I saw it, so I clicked and it asks one
to donate to 'human' 'animal' 'earth' research... Now where is the data? Is it on their
website in PLAIN READABLE LANGUAGE, not mumbo jumbo, that the would be donors could look up.
Personally I think they have walked away from RR with their tails between their legs, from
threads that I have read. Maybe they will come back and answer our questions 'honestly'.
Maybe.....

Re: Desteni is a mind-control experiment run by amateurs
Date: April 16, 2011 02:53PM

One must always separate what theses groups SAY from what they actually DO and mean.
Desteni doesn't believe in helping people. Did "Hitler" Desteni's idol, believe in helping people?
No they believe the "weak" should be eliminated or follow orders, and Desteni has stated that those that oppose Desteni should be eliminated.
So of course Desteni opposes "charity" as they believe that the strong should survive.

But this is why its called mind-control and brainwashing, which is what Desteni is really all about. All the lizards, channeling Hitler, diets, and the rest of it are simply distraction.
Desteni is simply a mind-control system experiment, being run by its Leader, for his own interests. For him to make money, and get his other 'needs' met.
That's it.

Of course for those who have never seen this type of thing before, its hard to know what is going on.
But after you have seen the same thing 100x, or 1000x, it becomes very predictable.

And of course, Desteni's fragile leader Poolman is very vain and insecure. Some of his terribly amateur mind-control videos are only watched with 100 views, with 90% of them repeats from his own sect.
So he just loves any attention he can get, and will continue to try and get attention by saying dumb stuff.

The only thing positive out of the Desteni fraud, is that those who run Desteni are terribly amateur in their technique. They are really on the bottom of the rung, and are very small.
There are other groups doing similar techniques with 100x the skill, and making millions with thousands and tens of thousands of followers.
Of course that is what Desteni wants to achieve.
But their leader is so repulsive, they tried to use a young female as a front-person, but that didn't work.

Desteni is so amateur, they don't even know that Personality Marketing, with a charismatic person is step #1.
And that person must be highly skilled in persuasion on their feet, and a trained liar. They can't read cue-cards.

Thankfully Desteni was identified and hopefully nipped in the bud.
But the leaders of Desteni have nowhere else to turn, other than get a real job, so they will keep trying for a more years yet.

Hopefully people can learn from such a poorly run sect as Desteni, as there are 1000x sects out there, who are far far more sophisticated than Desteni, who are hurting a lot of people.
So in that way Desteni can be a case study, to see how its done, as the technique is so amateur and out in the open.
Other sects, its highly concealed, and very difficult to sort through.

Date: April 16, 2011 11:59PM

Very well said The Anticult. How true now that I read your words and look at the
leader.
If one buys a car and get a 'lemon', they can complain and possibly get something
done to repair it. If more and more come to buy a car and keep getting 'lemons'
(equivilent to lies), eventually people will wise up and the car dealer will go out of
business. Hopefully destini members will see the lies, or at least come to the realization
that they should question what they are doing and why.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2011 12:01AM by concernedmom83.

Posted by: freespeech4tw ()
Date: April 17, 2011 03:22AM

Post by Valentin Rozman on the 24th of March, 2001 12:21 am:

“I constantly do something, a day goes bye so quickly, but I have perception that I have done nothing, that I am not moving anywhere. These are some of many things that I can do:

Daily errands:
- checking and answering new Gmail messages
- checking and answering new FaceBook messages
- checking new Twitter feeds and interesting links
- checking Desteni Slovenia open forum
- checking Desteni open forum
- checking Desteni subscription forum
- checking Desteni private forum
- checking Desteni money forum
- checking Desteni DIP forum
- checking Desteni demons forum
- checking Desteni YouTube channels
- watching, liking, commenting and sharing new Desteni video
- liking Destonian blogs and vlog
- inviting 16 new people to follow my blog
- watching and commenting interesting Destonian blog and vlogs
- writing blogs
- writing backchats
- shooting vlogs
- doing Desteni I Process assignments
- preparing food, eating, washing dishes
- shaving, taking shower
- shitting, pissing
- responding to FaceBook chat request
- commenting on several FaceBook groups
- asking potential people for FaceBook friendship
- BREATHING

Occasional errands:
- participating at Desteni chats twice a week
- washing and ironing laundry once a week
- visiting grandmother once a week
- meeting with new people several times a week
- doing photo and design work for my father
- visiting fairs and lectures

Current errands:
- learning how to use new iMac hardware and OS
- learning how to use new Adobe Creative Suite software
- organizing things from moving into father's apartment
- searching for new apartment in Ljubljana
- informing myself how to best run business in Ljubljana
- translating Equal Money Book
- applying for psychology study
- doing extra White Light mind construct
- developing Desteni accessories business
- dating/searching for partner/agreement/wife
- considering establishing my own farm“

Hell, what a busy life. Desteni seems to occupy him 24/7, looks like a fulltime job rather. Seems to me that Desteni should pay him and not the other way around, especially after he had to pay 3600€ for a few lousy weeks at Desteni farm.

[desteni.co.za]

Current Page: 93 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.