Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:39AM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has created a new perverted username to post under on the JCs forum. He now goes by the name ''Dick Weak''. It really is hard to believe this is a man in his mid 60's we're dealing with. This man is supposed to be a grandfather for goodness sake, deary deary me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2010 03:40AM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 14, 2010 03:58AM

Dick Weak aka Dave McKay aka sweetie wife (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:

this is not my real name but it seemed like a good one to use on the internet because it is kind of scary to be posting on a board owned by such a dangerous "cult".... i been readin' over there in that rr forum full of brave and heroic people and gee i think that i have been mentally damaged by all the brainwashing microwaves that are bing emitted and last night i dreamed i ate a kidney pie in scotland...

I'm glad you can laugh about it Dave, because i know i certainly can't.

These poor people were forced into donating their kidney's due to peer pressure in a group environment. They knew they would have been shunned had they not abided. This was all part of your sick plan to gain media attention.

Well you better hope and pray that these people don't encounter problems with their one remaining kidney otherwise you'll have blood on your hands!

Date: December 14, 2010 04:00AM

Cult admits lies over kidney donations
July 6, 2004 - 5:22PM

The leader of an internet cult today said some members have lied to health authorities so that they could donate their kidneys to Australians in need of a transplant.

In Australia, kidney donations are not allowed for anyone apart from family members, friends or those with an emotional connection, to prevent organs being sold on the black market.

Jesus Christians leader Dave McKay said he was aware that some members had pretended they had a longer relationship than actually existed with organ recipients in order to receive approval for a donation.

However, he said the cult did not encourage this.

When asked what he thought of members who lied, Mr McKay said: "I feel that's their business."

"Wouldn't you lie to save someone's life"?

The Victorian government has received reports of two cases in which kidneys were donated by group members and there are also believed to have been some incidents in New South Wales.

Mr McKay said Jesus Christians believed kidney donations were a "good thing" but denied the cult pushed members to donate their kidneys.

"Our policy is that we think they (kidney transplants) are a good thing and that there are thousands of people dying every year because they can't get a kidney; they are on a waiting list for five to six years," he said.

"If every one in 10,000 Australians would simply donate a kidney, at minimum risk to themself, there would be no waiting list at all."

His comments come after Victorian Health Minister Bronwyn Pike said it would investigate reports that there had been two cases in Victoria where Jesus Christians members had feigned a long relationship with organ recipients.

A spokesman for Ms Pike said there was concern that if these people were lying about their relationship with the organ recipient, they may also be willing to lie about their health.

"It's not a great thing to lie to a doctor, but if they are lying about that, you wonder what else they are lying about," he said.

"There was a case in the last few weeks where a few people died in the US because they got organs from someone who had rabies."

Victorian Premier Steve Bracks also expressed concern about the reports.

"We would hate to think that people felt obliged to do it because of their commitment to a particular cult," Mr Bracks said on Melbourne radio station 3AW today.

"That would be the wrong motivation. It should be about what is best for the individual, what's best for their health and what's best for people who are receiving it as well.

"Yes we are concerned about it and the (health) minister will be taking action on this matter."

The Jesus Christians cult was founded in Melbourne in 1982 and uses the internet to preach its teachings.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2010 04:05AM by Apollo.

Date: December 14, 2010 06:13AM

The above article was taken from The Sydney Morning Herald.

It may be of interest to newcomers to the thread who are looking to find out more about the JCs and their history of kidney donating, to gain media attention.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2010 06:42AM by Apollo.

Date: December 14, 2010 03:29PM

Jesus Christians leader Dave McKay said he was aware that some members had pretended they had a longer relationship than actually existed with organ recipients in order to receive approval for a donation.

However, he said the cult did not encourage this.

When asked what he thought of members who lied, Mr McKay said: "I feel that's their business."

"Wouldn't you lie to save someone's life"?

....and wouldn't you lie, if it brought much needed publicity to your cult, and generated some desperately needed "credibility", your donation also "proving" your committment to the cause, before your fellow comrades, as a virtual "rite of passage" in an environment where EVERY member (bar those directly related to the "king" such as Christine and Cherry) had donated, even you know, bringing in hard currency ("reimbursement costs") to the religious empire you champion, ...a little world where you have no resources, cash or possessions of your own, where you know you may be thrown out on the streets, with nothing, on McKays expressed disatisfaction, communicated to your peers....where you are thus completely vulnerable to the "peer pressure" generated by the expectations, that you will conform.....

Well ...wouldn't you lie? ...lie just like Mckay lies where he states that that his cult does NOT encourage members to do "whatever it takes" to get a donation up and running.....and the later lie where he claims that the "business" of his members, is in any sense, indivdually determined....

....lies that McKay learned to spin, from his "father" Satan....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:40PM

Golly, one can hardly keep up with the posts which Dave makes and then deletes.

I guess apart from his internet scramble to find justification for all he has done, he by now has a serious cash-flow problem.

His disciples have apparently ceased distributing on the streets for doney money, to be given back to the "communal purse", which means he must by now be in a financial crisis.

I wonder how many crates of books and DVD's are stockpiled, awaiting distribution?

Now, quite frankly, Dave is no doney money-spinner. I mean, I can't see him out on the streets himself, pan-handling for cash. He would just look like any of the other elderly down-and-outs you can see at any nearby central city station.

So the obvious solution for him will be to find other young lost souls to distribute his material for him. I suggest that he will be out to find new young people willing to go out and pan-handle for him.

And that is a dangerous thing.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 14, 2010 08:37PM

seems like when mackay lies.its a mistake then people are making to much of it. there is always a exceptable excuse for his lie.but no one else is given the same allowence.when mackay uses another name or deceves people it fine b/c he has some great purpose.but when someone else uses another name just to avoid his abuseiveness thats some big deal. i dont blame anyone for wantng to avoid getting stalked by mackay.who would want to be the subject of there videos?who would want to be blamed for everything that goes wrong in those 2 little worlds of paranioa?mackay is a hypocrite.his screwed up posts are testemony to a screwed up mind.who could respect this deranged guy who makes posts but is to coward to leave them up?he knows he's lying b/c he take down the evidence.i know the mod posted that the cult is still in operation. can we hear more about that from anyone? some here take the position the cult is finished, others think this is all mackay craziness. im interested in getting opinions of what people think but i'd also like to know what prove there is that can be consider trust worthy. obviously no one can trust mackay and matteu as they have proven themselves to be liars over and over. oh sorry when they lie it a mistake or a test. it's only a lie when someone else does it. i gotta remember that one. now let see mackay is taking credit for stoics insistance that styxxx identify herself.as usual mackay latched onto something he was fed by some one else but the big man has thought he's in a position to grant forgiveness when a straight up apology was given.why would anyone need to apologize to mcquack for breaking a rule on this forum? from this i hope people like stoic learn the great material they provide to mackay when they have to be mean to others on this foram.we are suposed to be on the same team.stoic could have spoke to styxx in p.m and said if they didnt abide by the rules they would be outted. instead to attack and to be right took over.it gave macaky the chance to now use styxx as the blame for everything he can invent just like he's done with zeusor and others.it pays to pm people if you have a issue.styxx was a good addition to the foram we lost out,hopefully stoic is prepared to ad something beyond material for mackays love of mistreatment of people after he gets his tid bits from forams the old sweetie wife.we dont want to be like him. the only one you benefited is macakay.i've read over styxx posts here and on the other site and i think she has the right to be sueing denise matteau when you take a look at the videoes.i would think zeuszor would want to sue.if letters about them are going out as far as what i saw i think its a good thing if it pulls mcquack up by the short hairs.he's a monster and hes worse.he's a people destroyer and a person with out morals or scruples.he will lie cheat and steal-justify it while he whips others who steal a few books from his cult.remember he thinks whipping is fine. i read he also wrote something about wanting to shoot people if need be killers for christ. id like to see that article if any one has it.thats the man who expects respect and worship.he is up there with manson.mackay is complaining that its washington dc the idiot knows it's washington state b/c his friend denise would have shown t to him soon as she got it.mackay is showng what ever jesus christans are left what a evil way he treats people but they must know.

does anyone know any news of joe johnsons operation and how he is doing?i found some stuff on face book if anyone wants to p.m about this id appreciate anyone looking at it and seeing if they think its real or just mackay posting bull.i also wondered if anyone knows if casey is still in kenya.can i get a link about these gardens that are run in kenya.i searched wiki and didnt get anything.who is the boss of them and are they decent people or are they control by mackay? does it seem they kicked the j.cs out? ive missed lots and cant find the answers easy thanks.

Date: December 14, 2010 10:14PM

The problem with people like David John McKay is they're ashamed of nothing but offended by everything...

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:40PM

on the jesus chritan site mackay has excused himself for lies---

he says

myself pretended to be a distraught mother in a letter to a cult-buster in the U.K. many years ago. Not a lie as such, but definitely a deception. No denying that.

I admit to very poor judgment in naming Craig as Apollo, and gave some background information on how it happened along with a genuine apology. But once again, poor judgment is not the same as a deliberate lie.

Then there was Falling Leaves saying, "You can call me Grace." Possibly deception (but only if you assume her name is NOT Grace!) In either event, not an outright lie. She did not say, "My name is Grace."

i dont get how he can excuse his bullshit lies and still brand others liars for the very same type of lie.either all lying is wrong or its not.who makes mackay judge?someone should count up all his proved lies in a list to show him why no one values his opinion.he makes his lying all sound like jokes tricks and pranks but lables others as mental cases or sinister criminals.he sticks his nose in topics on other forums when no one has asked for his opinion, no one takes his opinion as any value and no one wants him around.its to bad there isn't a way you can ban him from seeing this site.it would drive him----crazier.people talking and him not a part of it? i did look in his message board and its pointless as its him chattering away to him self.no replies.even both forams are not terribley intersted in his opinions. people comment a little but the foucus is on exposing his history and watching that he doesn't entice new people.making everything about him available for them to see whats up with the cult.not so much about his daily maniacal talk to himself.he's a jerk that acts more like he's 17 than a senior citazen.he wants revenge constantly and the whipping stuff needs foucus as i think that would turn lots of new blood away.where is his mercy to the kenyan man who took the books.he thinks whiping that man was a lesser beating than the man would have got by cops. why whip the man at all?why not use it as a lesson in mercy and forgiveness?maybe mackay has some perversion with whipping and being whipped even.the thing they did with the fallen gongs being whipped to express unity with them was sick,fallen gong are peaceful.maybe speaking out into the media in support would have being more helpful but instead mackay gets his rocks off with abusing people i think.seeing it and doing it, seems to me he got nothing to show for these whippings but more disgrace on him and more doubt in his leader abilities.

Date: December 14, 2010 10:52PM

bigpigweed
who makes mackay judge?

You're forgetting this is a man who feels he's above the law and he's got 40 days in a US jail to show for it. He even feels he can take the law into his own hands on two different continents in the form of corporal punishment. Jeez, he's even stated he'd like to see softer punishment for convicted Paedophile's!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.