Current Page: 96 of 134
Re: Desteni, Daddy Desteni, Bernard Poolman Father of the Year.
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 26, 2011 04:41PM

Yes, that is very telling. That is the dinner table talk growing up around daddy Desteni.
All Desteni is, is some made-up shit and weird Stories, told by a few storytellers on YouTube, and they are targeting the vulnerable minds of those who have no experience or education in this area.
(ie: Daddy Desteni's view of the peasant minds of the stupid populace who must be lied to and lead by the nose like cattle to the slaughter).

So in fact, that is quite clear that in fact the Desteni family knows they are overriding the peasant minds of the populace, and making them believe some crazy shit about Desteni, to enrich and empower The Poolman Family Overlords.
There is probably a lot more revealing stuff in her postings, find it before Daddy Dearest sends his soldiers in to remove anything too revealing.

And Darryl Thomas, the Desteni 'I' Process Recruiter, that is EXACTLY the level of contempt he has for those he is running his bullshit on. That guy is one of the worst in the entire Desteni group, one of the main propagandists.
For example, they have flooded YouTube with their own deceptive videos with the keywords Desteni-cult, simply to confuse people.
They know exactly what they are doing, trolling the internet for vulnerable minds, then selling them the made-up crazy shit called Desteni, simply as a get-rich-quick scheme. They then con them into selling their apartments/homes, and handing over as much of that money as possible to Desteni.
That is the real Desteni scam. Trying to find some vulnerable people with money, and then conning them into handing it ALL OVER TO DESTENI, so they can be Equal.
In fact, as proven, Desteni is a private for-profit company owned by the Family Poolman. So that is not equal, that is them taking all of someone else's money. They ask for it right on the internet.

Then beating those people down with more criticism, to get more control over them.
Good thing a forum like this exposes cons like that in minutes.
This thread completes unmasks the Desteni scam.

Probably soon, you will have other con-artists, who will set-up their own scam websites, pretending to be with Desteni, and then bilking people themselves.

Desteni is very much like the Nigerian scam. In that, they troll for vulnerable people (less charitably...suckers). They find them, qualify them, then lure them in. Then they charge them some money, and keep getting more money out of the person, until they are broke, or stop giving money.
(but they go further and make them work for no pay).

In fact, the Desteni scam, is simply that. An internet money-collecting scam, with no real product. This can be proven with the links, where they simply ask people for FREE MONEY. They know there are some vulnerable people out there, who will just give them money, so they ask for it, and take it.

Stoic
... All he needed was a few good storytellers and some made-up shit about his mother and he could easily override the common peasant minds of the people of the time and make them believe all the crazy shit.'[/i]

She knows that she is describing Bernard's modus operandi here and yet she is still, to all intents and purposes, under the thumb of her delusional father.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 04:52PM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni cult, Cerise Poolman, Fidelis Spies, Sunette Spies
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: April 26, 2011 05:21PM

While all other members of Desteni are required to do v-logging to promote and recruit for Desteni, even though Cerise Poolman calls herself a 'Super Buddy at Desteni I Process', she has comparitively few videos, and none of them are really about the 'I Process' in the same way as other recruiters...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrumMeBald

Her brother is also a 'recruiter' but he has only one video:

http://desteni.co.za/profile/101

This rather sad blog post from 2008 by Fidelis Spies, younger brother of Sunette Spies, puts into perspective some of the circumstances prior to when Sunette ended up working for Poolman:

http://mydeadmum.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-truth.html

Here's a list of most of the videos made by Sunette Spies:

http://www.onegoodkitty.com/OGK-Desteni.htm

where it is clearer than on the Desteni website as to the dead people and other things Poolman got her to present herself as. The toilet paper one isn't on there, and it seems to have been deleted along with a few others.

The question remains as to her real age when he got her to make those videos.

Re: Desteni cult, Cerise Poolman, Fidelis Spies, Sunette Spies
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 26, 2011 05:41PM

Scary how Poolman has designed his Desteni system so that people open up their most vulnerable psychological areas, to give Poolman more leverage over them.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 26, 2011 07:24PM

'Scary how Poolman has designed his Desteni system so that people open up their most vulnerable psychological areas, to give Poolman more leverage over them.'

One of the tips he picked up from Rajneesh/Osho, a very intelligent if deeply corrupt and manipulative man who pioneered the modern cult as an acceptable business model.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 26, 2011 08:13PM

This, from Cerise is interesting. She is talking about developments in the Libyan civil war and the problems of submission to tyrannical leaders. The logical leap from GOD FORBID we make a tyrant or a dictator ANGRY! to
KILL your inner TYRANT as a solution is quite barmy---how does killing your inner tyrant affect the irrational anger an external tyrant displays?:

[cerisepoolman.blogspot.com]

'The level of separation in the society of human beings is extensive: We live together, with billions of other life forms, on ONE planet - yet we cannot even tolerate anyone who isn't "special" to us - and even then we are temperamental at best.
If that alone doesn't make you lose faith in what we so brazenly call "humanity" - We are completely willing to allow abuse and suffering because of POLITICS - because the WORST thing that could POSSIBLY happen is we offend a few powerful individuals.
GOD FORBID we make a tyrant or a dictator ANGRY! Though it is a shame he's killing and maiming his people. Oh well.

Politics is one of the greatest evils in this world - although it is merely a manifestation of our inner selves.

Join the Desteni I Process to KILL your inner TYRANT'

Of course if you kill your inner tyrant (your own individual wants and needs as an autonomous person) at Desteni's urging, in the hope that this pacifies the external tyrant, (Bernard, in Cerise's and Desteni members case) all you are really doing is giving him what he wants, power and control over you.

No wonder Bernard pushes all that 'kill the ego' nonsense---it produces mindless clones who will do his unquestioned bidding for as long as they remain in thrall to him. Its what every totalitarian despot dreams of, lots of little Bernard clones scurrying about to enrich and service him and his own selfish needs.

Perhaps Cerise should ask herself what would happen if she dared to offend her father? Would he respond in a similar manner to Gaddafi when thwarted in what he wants?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 08:16PM by Stoic.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 26, 2011 09:49PM

To who it may concern:

notperfectyet has been banned from this message board for repeatedly posting rants and personal attacks.

In deleting some posts by notperfectyet a post made by The Anticult seems to have been inadvertently deleted at this thread.

Sorry about that.

Date: April 26, 2011 10:08PM

Here are some examples of the nonsensical idiocy Poolman and his lackeys have recently been promoting:

The Wise Explains the Universe is another obtuse rant by Poolman against academics and his critics. He says 'Hitler improved the lives of his people'. Well, Hitler's people were the Nazi Party.

The Future of Homeopathy in an Equal Money System is an attempt to describe 'how homeopathy will become the primary medicinal health support in the Future'. Trying to appeal to people into quack medicine there.

The Illuminate will end with Equal Money is about how when money is equal, 'the Illuminati' will no longer exist. Conspiracy theorists are another sector of the Desteni target audience.

He claims that the Motor Vehicle Industry will End with an Equal Money System but that everyone in the world will drive the best quality cars available. I suppose that passes for common sense in Desteni circles?

Photography in an Equal Money System is particularly silly. He gets photography confused with advertizing and says that in the 'equal money system' photography will be used to study nature, and even children will take photographs.

There are more equally ridiculous videos like these where he is assigning pointless tasks to his followers for them to go and do research on various subjects and make them seem relevant to 'equal money', or what the world would be like if everyone got money for nothing.

This is all so that they can construct the 'Equal Money' book as advertized by Desteni enthusiast Viktor Hans Emanuel with his song, The Equal Money Book!!!! Pre-Order Now!!!!.

Anything to keep them occupied.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: April 27, 2011 11:40PM

I listened to the video of bernard talking about smoking and his teeth.
I was horrified to think that he would actually pull his own tooth out.
My thought was that even with his own body, he feels: you are either
with me or against me. And I guess we see what happens if you're
against him.

Date: April 30, 2011 04:01PM

SimulacronX
when you go to this Equal Money System money demand here, put in 0 ZAR, and proceed to the payment page, the payment/transaction page tells the following:

"Merchandise: Support establishing Equal Money System

Merchant: Exodec 124

Address:

Ottos Bluff, Pietermaritzburg, KZN, South Africa, 3201"

So, yet another, different address is being used there for Desteni.

At this site http://site.egyfox.com/desteni.co.za giving information on the Desteni website, the address is listed as

Mountain View farm
Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu Natal
South Africa

and the owner, Bernard Poolman.

A whois search shows that the registrant for the desteni.co.za website is

Esteni de Wet and the address is:
1 Vincent Rd, Ashley 3610, South Africa

Owner of the desteniiprocess.com website is

Susan Elizabeth Spies

of
PO Box 641 Msunduzi
Pietermaritzburg, 3231, ZA

This document: http://www.desteniiprocess.com/documents/Terms_of_Use.pdf

gives the address as:

Desteni of the Republic of South Africa of 18 Underwood road, Pinewood Park, Pinetown, 3610,

So that's five different addresses for a business that is apparently supposed to be based at one location: the Desteni farm.

Any legitimate business will usually display one main address on their website, but not Desteni. Any address is only ever found in some obscure place, and then it's never the same one.

Desteni I Process Terms of Use state:

"Unless otherwise indicated, all website design, content as downloadable files, text, graphics or any other type of content is Copyright© 2011Desteni."

But the blue and white logo design being used for the Desteni I Process [desteniiprocess.com] pyramid selling scheme has been stolen from the Apple AppStore logo for the i Phone ...

http://www.iphonebuzz.com/apple-appstore-icon-trademarked-092150.php
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Apple-Patents-AppStore-Logo-Icon-82158.shtml

A lot of work goes into those logos for corporations like Apple Inc. They're registered trade marks. Some scummy little semi-illegal venture can't just come along and steal a logo design off a major corporation.

Maybe Apple will be interested to know: http://www.apple.com/contact

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: May 01, 2011 05:26AM

TWO COMMENTS:

Ok, let me see if I understand this latest developement. bernard poolman is the 'owner' of the desteni farm. Am I correct? I would think that where the money for this farm comes from it's donors, that their names should be on the deed as well. Afterall, desteni is for 'one and equality' 'even steven' ... so I say it's really not fair that bernard 'owns' destini. Now what about the owner of the 'desteniiprocess'... none other than 'susan (could it be sunette) elizabeth spies? Maybe I'm way off here, but it does seem to me like destini is really starting a 'business' in bernard and susan (sunette's) names. Please correct me if I misread the info.

I listend to sunette on 2 different occasions today. I suppose because I am not a destonian, her 'lectures' are far over my head, but they seem to repeat the same words over and over again, in each video, no matter what the topic is.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR ALL OF YOU AT DESTENI:

1)
If I were making a video on how to make an apple pie, I would tell my audience 'how to make an apple pie, what ingredients to use, how to make the crust, the oven temp and how to put it together.

2) If I were making a video on 'how to help the youth in your community" I would give various organizations that my audience could go to and apply for
membership. I would probably specify which age groups would be best suited at each organization. I would also break it down by interests, dancing, sports, inside activities, outside activities..

Ok, you're wondering WHY I am going thru all this. Well my first video on making an apple pie, would not have anything to do with my second. If I did repeat over and over again 'how to make an apple pie' in each video with a different topic heading, well my audience would slowly drop off to nothing... :)

Current Page: 96 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.