Re: PRQ Inet KB, Desteni, Scientology, Anonymous, DoS, Visa
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 08, 2011 10:01AM

Desteni could have had trouble with their webhost due to their Hitler content, or some of the other junk like the pyramid schemes. So moving the server offshore is a way to deal with that.

Maybe some people will put together the evidence for the Desteni scamolas, and send them to Visa and Mastercard.
Whether its the pyramid schemes, or the Hitler content, or all of the other junk.

If a company is involved in questionable activities, Visa and Mastercard will revoke the merchant account, no matter who's name they put it in.
If there are lots of complaints about Desteni, like chargebacks or other problems, the accounts could be cancelled.

One assumes Desteni puts people on a automatic monthly deduction?
Where is all that money going?
Take a wild guess.

But if a person has been scammed by someone who uses Visa or Mastercard merchant account, you can usually get the payment cancelled by calling the credit card company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PRQ Inet KB, Desteni, Scientology, Anonymous, DoS, Visa
Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 08, 2011 10:47AM

I find it difficult to follow why Bernard would have Desteni moved to PRQ Inet KB. Would this be so the members
can view the blogs and videos? Or the general public as well? I do remember Desteni being shut down on You Tube.
So am I to understand that now Bernard and Sunette are on PRQ Inet KB? I did go to Sandman's links and I read it
that this man 'on the run' has no qualms about who he hosts, he seems to be all for free speech no matter what.

I do think the idea of clogging up the money flow is a good one. Please contact me with any plans.

My "friend" is so caught up in this Desteni group, that I feel anything is worth trying at this point to salvage a very
good person.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 08, 2011 09:22PM

On a fey note, remember that wistful folk song, Where Have All the Flowers Gone?

Someone could write a song for a cult education awareness event and use
The Anticult's excellent point as an inspiration for a parody.

Where is all that money going?

Take a wild gueseees.....

PRQ Inet KB, DoS, desteni.org, YouTube copyright
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 09, 2011 10:17PM

I've been asked to to clarify this ... As it says here:
[desteni.co.za]
'To improve our online experience we’re transferring our domains and hosting to a more powerful and secure place'

Desteni are now using [desteni.org] (which re-directs to [desteni.co.za]) run from Swedish web host, PRQ Inet KB and registered under the name of Gottfrid Swartholm of Pirate Bay - the most notorious file-sharing website on the internet.

This could involve Desteni members accessing videos because they are downloading Poolman's videos from somewhere and uploading them to their own YouTube channels. It has nothing to do with the blogs which are hosted by various other companies.

It may be that the main reason Desteni employ the services of PRQ Inet KB is to protect against Denial of Service attacks, which are an illegal form of hacking to take down or delete websites. It could be for other reasons as well but PRQ Inet KB gives protection against DoS attacks which other web hosts are unable to provide. It could be because PRQ Inet KB offer to host sites with content other web hosts would reject.

Why is this significant? Because it shows that Desteni have closely affiliated themselves with a convicted criminal on the run from the law, Gottfrid Swartholm, as well as with the web host company he is associated with, PRQ Inet KB, which states that it supports freedom of speech and information, commerce and anonymity and privacy on the web -- all of which Desteni oppose.

Re: PRQ Inet KB, DoS, desteni.org, YouTube copyright
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: November 10, 2011 04:09AM

Well another example of the untruths spoken by the desteni doctrine. One of their main concepts is
honesty. The fact that they have aligned themselves with none other than Gottfrid Swartholm, a
convicted criminal on the run by the law, just goes to show how these people will do anything to get
their non sensical message out. Hypocritical is too kind a word to use for bernard. But that's what he
is.

Another piece of this big ol' messy pie, I'd like to comment on is a post today about 'sharing' on the
destenicult forum. As we all know, sharing is a baaaad thing to do!!! You learned that as a child, your
mother said: "don't share that cookie with your sister or brother. Don't even try to share some any of
your clothes or toys! And forget sharing your jump rope at recess or share your book with a friend who
forgot his" You get the idea, I'm sure. The point is: it is inherrent in us as humans to 'help out' the next
guy. Granted, we cannot buy a home for everyone in Sudan, but together we can work to make their
governments be more responsible for the people they represent.

But that's not how one destenicult member sees it:

Wouldn't it make more sense to create a system that provided for all Equally and then we wouldn't need to concern ourselves with sharing because we would already be sharing by our very participation in an Equal System. Imagine, with everyone taken care of, we would be able to do more as individuals, because we would not have to concern ourselves with sharing!

Yes, if everyone were treated equally, the world would be perfect. The key word here is 'provided'. Now who is going to 'provide'
for all. Again destenicult and it's members think that they have cornered Equality and they haven't. We all work for equality. In our own ways. I still find it absolutely amazing and disgraceful that the "farm" is in SA, and probably within 20 miles are these people who you want the world to treat with "equality". Now what have any of you done. Do you leave that farm of yours at all. Oh I did see a picture of bernard at a coffee shop recently. Couldn't stop and help out a family and give them a hand? Sunette and Leila, it would be nice for you to help out a young mother and father, who need child care.

destenicult members, please look up hypocrit in the dictionary and you might find your leader and his group very similar.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: November 10, 2011 04:11AM

Well another example of the untruths spoken by the desteni doctrine. One of their main concepts is
honesty. The fact that they have aligned themselves with none other than Gottfrid Swartholm, a
convicted criminal on the run by the law, just goes to show how these people will do anything to get
their non sensical message out. Hypocritical is too kind a word to use for bernard. But that's what he
is.

Another piece of this big ol' messy pie, I'd like to comment on is a post today about 'sharing' on the
destenicult forum. As we all know, sharing is a baaaad thing to do!!! You learned that as a child, your
mother said: "don't share that cookie with your sister or brother. Don't even try to share some any of
your clothes or toys! And forget sharing your jump rope at recess or share your book with a friend who
forgot his" You get the idea, I'm sure. The point is: it is inherrent in us as humans to 'help out' the next
guy. Granted, we cannot buy a home for everyone in Sudan, but together we can work to make their

Wouldn't it make more sense to create a system that provided for all Equally and then we wouldn't need to concern ourselves with sharing because we would already be sharing by our very participation in an Equal System. Imagine, with everyone taken care of, we would be able to do more as individuals, because we would not have to concern ourselves with sharing!

Yes, if everyone were treated equally, the world would be perfect. The key word here is 'provided'. Now who is going to 'provide'
for all. Again destenicult and it's members think that they have cornered Equality and they haven't. We all work for equality. In our own ways. I still find it absolutely amazing and disgraceful that the "farm" is in SA, and probably within 20 miles are these people who you want the world to treat with "equality". Now what have any of you done. Do you leave that farm of yours at all. Oh I did see a picture of bernard at a coffee shop recently. Couldn't stop and help out a family and give them a hand? Sunette and Leila, it would be nice for you to help out a young mother and father, who need child care.

destenicult members, please look up hypocrit in the dictionary and you might find your leader and his group very similar

Re: Desteni = communism.
Date: November 10, 2011 11:42AM

Poolman tries to get people to believe that he is selling his Equality system.
Its really just old fashioned corrupt communism.

So Poolman is going to enforce this Desteni Equality communism?
Poolman wants the state to enforce Equal Communism?
Those who don't want Desteni communism, get arrested, jailed, thrown into the Desteni Gulag?
Poolman is the new Stalin?

Of course, Poolman does not believe any of this Equality nonsense. Its just a ruse, to try to get idealistic young people to believe in Desteni.
Poolman wants to use the sham Equality to get them to give all their money to Desteni.

Then Poolman can be the king of the Desteni commune/farm.

So Desteni Equality is just a sham, to try and get the Desteni-kids to give Poolman all of their money.
Then Poolman has their money.

That's it.
Then Poolman can control what everyone does and says, and control all the assets of the Desteni commune/farm.

Perhaps the complaints against Desteni are reaching Visa and Mastercard, and the Desteni merchant account will be cancelled.

Perhaps the local authorities in South Africa have the Desteni Farm on their radar from all the complaints from foreign nationals about Desteni and what they are doing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 11:44AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 10, 2011 06:15PM

concernedmom83
Granted, we cannot buy a home for everyone in Sudan, but together we can work to make their

Oh yeah, great, a world without sharing! Perfect. I mean, to hell with sharing. Sharing's like, capitalism ;P

I suppose that's an extension of the equal money philosophy where rather than concern yourself with problems of poverty, starvation and disease such as poverty-stricken orphans infected with the HIV virus squirming in your back yard in Pietermaritzburg, it is 'best for all' to make some cool promo videos with pictures of starving children and invite people from all round the world to buy a holiday at your farm where they can marvel at your 'fascinating' interdimensional portal routine.

No need to share your genius world poverty-solving plan with the local peasants. Best for a dignified life for all to only make it available at a price to some middle class monied suckers on the internet. Get them to forgive themselves for being pre-programmed by the capitalist money system and hand over all their money!

Check this for a laugh: [equalmoney.org] -- 'bartering as a system will not be allowed'

The Anticult
Of course, Poolman does not believe any of this Equality nonsense. Its just a ruse, to try to get idealistic young people to believe in Desteni.
Poolman wants to use the sham Equality to get them to give all their money to Desteni.

Exactly, Poolman is not serious about equal money system as a genuine political idea. With all his recent EMS FAQ videos they are so much of a bad joke, he's making a desperate bid to pander to the devoted few by making up bedtime stories for them about what everything would be like if Uncle Bernie ruled the world.

The Anticult
Perhaps the complaints against Desteni are reaching Visa and Mastercard, and the Desteni merchant account will be cancelled.

Perhaps the local authorities in South Africa have the Desteni Farm on their radar from all the complaints from foreign nationals about Desteni and what they are doing.

That is worth looking into...

Desteni Serfdom commune, and the criminal Guru Osho/Rajneesh
Date: November 11, 2011 01:33AM

If by some accident, Poolman is ever able to get a medium size Desteni Commune going on his farm, like Poolman's other hero, the criminal cultleader Rajneesh/Osho, then there could be serious trouble.

This Equal money nonsense, is probably a version of what was used by guys like Rajneesh in their communes.
Its not meant to apply to society, just to the members in the commune.
Its just a device to control the people in the commune, and make sure the profits from the commune, go to the cult leader. The rest of the commune stay Equally Poor as the commune leader has fleets of Mercedes, like the criminal Guru Rajneesh/OSho

Poolman wants Desteni wants to set-up a commune, that carries out business and produces a profit, not for the members, but it goes to the Leader of course.
The commune members are just the workers bees, Desteni Serfs.

Desteni Serfdom.

But the problem is, that human's in the commune then have to be controlled, and punished when they break the Rules.
Then they start with the Desteni Snitches who report on infractions.
Desteni Police.
Then they start with punishing those who are not following the rules, with forced labor, re-education camps, suppression of speech, etc.

Like Joseph Stalin, where millions were killed. [en.wikipedia.org]

Its a recipe for abuse, sexual exploitation, financial exploitation, and ultimately violence. This has been seen time and time again.

In the case of Desteni, they are so incompetent, maybe they will never get a functioning commune going.
But if they do, with Poolman's fascist-communist and punitive mentality, there is going to be serious trouble sooner than later with the Desteni Serfdom farm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2011 01:38AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 11, 2011 12:04PM

At this time, I'd say Bernard Poolman isn't interested in having a commune setting on the farm. Unless
the commune members would be able to make money for Desteni. My "friend" wanted to go to stay for
an extended time on the farm, but was discouraged from doing so. "He" seemed to feel he would be
more useful here in our country to help the equal money system cause. So that said to me, that "he"
was more useful making money for Desteni. Of course when I said this to my "friend", it caused more
distance between us. My "friend" really believed the whole story about the ems. To the point that it just
wittled at our friendship. He was living for this group everyday. If Bernard Poolman could find a way to
make money there on the farm, he may like being the leader of a commune.
My "friend" is still here and I really want to try to help "him" see the light about Desteni. That is before
he takes off on a "vacation" to the farm. Some vacation!

I am researching ways to expose this group/cult. Some cults don't seem to be so into money, but Desteni
definitely is. That is what we have to convey to people and let them know what is going on at Desteni.

I know that some of the readers here have members in Desteni, I'm sure together we can get them back.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.