Re: Desteni and the criminal Osho/Rajneesh
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 29, 2011 06:26AM

Rajneesh/Osho published enough books and videos worldwide for there to be no need for commune membership.

Bernard and/or his brother was in the learning tapes/language business himself and may have just spotted an opportunity to do a hybrid of the two--especially after he went bankrupt in his 'legitimate' business.

He's acknowledged Rajneesh as a mentor though, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

The bagpipe version, just for balance:
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni, Adolf Hitler, Poolman, Visa, Equal Money, Neo-Nazi cult
Posted by: Natasha ()
Date: November 29, 2011 07:27AM

I tried a couple of years ago to flag the Hitler material up to various Jewish organisations, thinking they might be interested to know what was going on ! No-one ever acknowledged my letters, I think they probably thought it was just too off the wall to get involved with.

Re: Desteni, Adolf Hitler, Poolman, Visa, Equal Money, Neo-Nazi cult
Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:05PM

I agree that we should send this Hitler (Desteni) information to Jewish groups. If they hear from enough of
us they will surely look into it. I'm certain they will not take it lightly. (Natasha, I will contact you on a plan)

I did want to say, as we all seem to realize, the best thing to do is hit Bernard Poolman in his wallet. I, for
one have contacted other cards to alert and explain the situation. Once the members see the changes that
Desteni will have to make financially. If they are unable to use Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover,
that will really make it difficult to keep the money flowing. Then the members will start to see the light at the
end of the tunnel.

Granted, my "friend" is a member and recruiting and as far as I know, making some some amount of money.
But I do not beleve that "he" feels that this whole Hitler thing is right to bring up and 'forgive him'. "He" has
said those words to me, but I know that he is in this cult for the ems.

Thanks for all this information and short cuts of how to get to the credit card companies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2011 12:10PM by truthbheard.

Re: Desteni, MLM, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 29, 2011 01:03PM

Don't forget, everyone involved in these dodgy MLM, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes, is trained to exaggerate and outright lie about how much money they are making from them.
They learn quickly if they tell people they are not making any money, then others won't sign up.

But if they lie, and say, I AM MAKING THOUSANDS A MONTH FROM MY DOWNLINE!! then more people sign-up.

Its very hard to believe anyone other than Poolman is making any money from Desteni.

And if any True Believer in Desteni made a few bucks, they would spend it on more Desteni courses, like Scientology.

But Hitler is a core idea in Desteni, which is why Desteni and Poolman are now trying to conceal that.

The Neo-Nazi watch groups would surely archive all of the Desteni Hitler writings somewhere in their database, although they might not comment on it, until something illegal begins to happen.

But a Neo-Nazi watch group in Germany, might comment on this, as Desteni was running a server out of Germany at one point, right?
Desteni would possibly be illegal in Germany, with their Hitler garbage.

Darryl Thomas, anti-semitism Desteni, MLM, pyramid schemes, ponzi
Date: November 29, 2011 02:34PM

[darrylthomas.wordpress.com] darrylthomas.wordpress.com
There is also quite a bit of direct anti-semitism to be found on that blog.

Looks like Darryl Thomas thinks he is in control of Desteni.

Desteni scam, MLM, equal money system, equal life foudnation
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 29, 2011 06:40PM

The main Desteni scam, "Equal money system" is portrayed as being for a good cause to stop world poverty by starting a new political group. But the Desteni organization has never carried out any efforts to help the poverty-stricken and is not involved in any way in any kind of genuine political campaign, official or unofficial.

The only point there is to Equal Money System is to recruit for the Desteni I Process Multi Level Marketing scheme.

The web address for making donations to "Equal Life Foundation" is http://equalmoney.org/support-establishing-the-equal-money-system

"Equal Life Foundation" is just the name of a bank account and a website at http://equallife.org

The bank used by Desteni is First National Bank
[www.fnb.co.za]

That's store number 49 in Liberty Midlands Mall
[www.midlandsmall.co.za]

So the First National Bank at Liberty Midlands Mall, which is in Pietermaritzburg can also be informed of the Desteni scam.

Eugenics, Nazis, Desteni, equal money system
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: December 01, 2011 07:08PM

Desteni are now advocating eugenics. Marlen Vargas Del Razo has published,

"Eugenics is Best for All Life in Equality"

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

She writes:

Advocating this point can lead us once again to a known-link which is Hitler. The sterilization of ‘defectives’ was in his book Mein Kampf and as such it was regarded as ‘evil.’ – I have no problem at all with that either

(Check your history, Marlen, it wasn't just in a book)

and

If we look at what’s best for all, the only reason that we would prevent a suitable creation of a human being at a genomic level would be having a particular sentimentalism or preferences for certain races linked to cultures/ languages, all programs that were deliberately created to have the current inequality we have.

Which would be the same as saying, 'Desteni is in favor of the extermination of certain ethnic groups'.

Re: Eugenics, Nazis, Desteni, equal money system
Date: December 02, 2011 02:44AM

Desteni is turning into more of a madhouse all the time.
When a sect start believing insane things as a paranoid group, that can be very dangerous.

Now Desteni supports the sterilizing of humans, like Hitler did. [en.wikipedia.org]
And the second comment is supporting the elimination/genocide of certain races that Desteni doesn't like.

Desteni as a group has really gone off the rails.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:39AM

And the plot thickens. Wow, the subjects that Desteni is dealing with are frightening. My "friend" always seemed to
feel very uncomfortable with the subject of Hitler. As he should have. "He" as well as many of the members don't seem to "get this" part of Desteni. IE: their brainwashing. They all just seem to believe Bernard, no matter what their minds say. I know from my "friends" behavior awhile before our "relationship" ended, that "he" was on an emotional roller coaster. Trying almost too hard to fall into place with Bernards' soldiers and BELIEVE. "He" would always go back to the computer in the end. As I have mentioned before, I was not willing to view Sunette's videos or read the information that the members would write, so alot of what I am reading is new to me. I knew it was bad, but this information is very scary. I have been in contact with a family member of "my friends", and I told this person about Rick Ross, and "he" is going to check it out.
I am feeling very angry that my "friend" was so gullible and insecure to get involved with Desteni in the first place. In a
way I blame myself for not sticking around. I may have been able, along with "his" family to convince "him" that there is another way.

I have a question for the 'experts' here. Do you think that I could have helped "him" to get out of this cult. I did try, but I just wasn't convincing enough I guess.
The toll this has taken on me ("his friend") and "his" family is unexplainable, but I will keep on, because "he" still means alot to me.

Thanks very much for listening and for your help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2011 10:42AM by truthbheard.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:45AM

The whole Getting Help (button at the top of the page) section of the site is useful, here's a sample:

[www.culteducation.com]

I think you shouldn't give yourself too much of a hard time with regard to getting your friend out of the cult, people get involved for complex personal reasons and then get caught in a trap.
Educating yourself helps, though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.