Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 03, 2008 06:26AM

Note from Corboy:

The information that Vera refers to as from 'Corboy' is material I and others have been discussing on a different thread, in which SOI/CB/Jagad Guru is not discussed.

I wish to state that at this time I have no experience, personal or otherwise with the groups or persons discussed on this thread (CB/SOI, Jagad Guru).

Correspondants on this thread can decide for themselves that material from other threads are useful, but that is your own decision, not mine,
to quote material from threads where I am discussing matters other than SOI/CB and Jagad Guru.

In closing, I wish to state for the record, that I have no plan at this, or any other time to join the discussions on this thread, or myself to author material from within this thread. I am busy elsewhere.

Corboy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 03, 2008 07:35AM

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 03, 2008 07:39AM

Vera City:

Please understand that this thread has been literally plagued with trolls.

People have come here repeatedly with ulterior motives and hidden agendas, i.e. to somehow minimize the damage done by Chris Butler and/or attempt to shift the blame.

The documents you have added are interesting, but there is reason to believe that you may have posted here earlier under the name "Zelig."

Zelig was banned and posting under more than one name is against the rules.

Date: July 03, 2008 07:40AM

More later.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 03, 2008 08:49AM

rrmoderator
Vera City:

People have come here repeatedly with ulterior motives and hidden agendas, i.e. to somehow minimize the damage done by Chris Butler and/or attempt to shift the blame.

The documents you have added are interesting, but there is reason to believe that you may have posted here earlier under the name "Zelig."

rrmoderator:
I am not Zelig. However, I know Zelig, have discussed the forum with him, and have paraphrased him. He was cast as a troll or worse, when in fact he never was. He did get kicked off for posting under another name which is against the rules.

I have no doubt that the followers of Chris Butler will try to prevent this information from getting out by any means necessary. They know I am presenting the truth. They also feel they have a divine mission to stop the "blasphemy" of their guru. I can not imagine any other motivation. If you feel that these documents are not important or irrelevant to the purpose of this forum, then I will abstain. But consider the time and energy spent in trying to stop me from posting these very damaging documents. You will have to weigh if the troll activity is just not worth the time and resources or not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2008 09:03AM by Vera City.

Date: July 03, 2008 01:51PM

OK, OK. The devotional name of the man in the pix is Prajapati dasa. He is the devotee whom Praphupada referred to as his "theologician" (as he earned a theology degree from Perkins, at SMU) and he also introduced Prabhupada to Prof. Harvey Cox other academics. He is an actor and wrote and performed in many early ISKCON dramas. Does anyone know of him?

[www.prabhupadavani.org]

It only relates to the thread because Prajapati is the devotee who loaned me the booklet that CB wrote. More scans to come.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2008 02:01PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: SoI Kills ()
Date: July 03, 2008 05:04PM

"I have no doubt that the followers of Chris Butler will try to prevent this information from getting out by any means necessary. They know I am presenting the truth. They also feel they have a divine mission to stop the "blasphemy" of their guru. I can not imagine any other motivation. If you feel that these documents are not important or irrelevant to the purpose of this forum, then I will abstain. But consider the time and energy spent in trying to stop me from posting these very damaging documents."

Yes, cultofbutler is part of an elaborate plot, under the direction of Chris Butler, built specifically to hide these documents. That's why we transcribed them and published them on a site.. oh wait... I'm not sure Chris has thought this through.

Date: July 03, 2008 08:20PM

SoI Kills:

Stop the snide remarks and flaming, which is against the rules.

Such posts of personal attacks waste space on this thread and are off topic.

Date: July 03, 2008 09:55PM

SoI Kills:

When did the "Cult of Butler" site launch?

Do you recall the date?

It seems to me that it was some time after March 2004 wasn't it?

Everyone has their place and right to express opinions etc.

There is no one way or source.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: July 03, 2008 10:46PM

rrmoderator
Vera City:

Somehow, I don't think a "troll" who was trying to protect Chris Butler would be posting these documents (such as these letters posted by Vera City)...

these documents show the other side of Chris Butler, the side that they want to keep secret ... the side that is not seen by the television cameras!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.