Current Page: 92 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 08:19AM

[ Apparently he was so displeasing that ACB tried to send him to China but he refused to go.]

I guess the chinese are relatively low priority...

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 15, 2006 08:47AM

Mike Gabbard wins!!!

Dang it!!!!!

[www.mikegabbard.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 15, 2006 08:52AM

Apparently the voters in Hawaii think Mike Gabbard is telling them the truth concerning his religious affiliations.

56% of the voters fell for it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 08:58AM

The Kingdom of God = Sausage party.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 15, 2006 08:59AM

According to one account that I read Tamal reported to ACB that the only way to distribute books in China was to seal them in waterproof bags and drop them in the ocean hoping they would be picked up on the beaches :?

This is a brief bio of Tamal Krishna das

[www.harekrsna.org]

Tamal Krishna: (Thomas Herzig) Refused to accept exile in China, practically destroyed Vrindavan, destroyed relationship with George Harrision and John Lennon, Used Radha Damodar bus party to destroy as many temples as possible, destroyed many small, independent temples such as St. Louis temple, Tried to destroy the Bombay project by selling back the land to Mr. Nair (NNd: Srila Prabhupada (Mahaprabhu's "senapati bhakta", who declared "war against maya") called Bombay his "OFFICE"), Tamal is a key suspect in the MURDER OF SRILA PRABHUPADA. Four years before Srila Prabhupada's MURDER, he states that, "Srila Prabhupada is senile, old, and attached". Not exactly a qualification for a successor guru! Tamal Krishna said that his best friend was the homosexual pedophile and child molester Bhavananada. TKG is well known, all along in the 1970s, to have tried to undermine the "varnasrama" (householder society) effort that Srila Prabhupada envisioned. At one point TKG wanted to send all of the householders to Australia. He was also misbalancing the temples by draining manpower out, and discouraging and discrediting the "housholders" who were in charge of many of these temples, so much so that Srila Prabhupada tried to send TKG to China. Simultaneously, TKG would brag that he had to go and rescue Bhavananda from his (homosexual) jet set lifestyle. In other words, there was a tendency to discredit bona fide housholder life and support deviants in positions of authority. TKG was also sued successfully by Guruvastakam dasi for his role in protecting pedophiles in the gurukula of Texas. TKG is the prime creator of the bogus "appointed guru successor scheme", a hoax whereby he and a few other deviants declared they were "Srila Prabhupada's successors." This is related to the Srila Prabhupada poison conspiracy in that: a butler might poison his master to --declare that he is "the heir successor" to the master, in order to illegally take-over the estate of the master

This is an article which I found interesting by Rocana dasa who was initiated in 1971 (same year as Siddha) and was a devotee that served extensively withing ISKCON for 27 years.

[www.harekrsna.com]

I have come to the realization that for those fortunate devotees who sincerely participated in the ISKCON lila during Srila Prabhupada’s physical presence, the possibility for them to re-integrate successfully into any other community or culture is practically nonexistent.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 09:16AM

gOD help us all.

[www.mikegabbard.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 15, 2006 09:17AM

privateye
Mike Gabbard wins!!!

Dang it!!!!!

[www.mikegabbard.com]

Way to go Krishna Katha das you old demon :twisted:

I guess this is what the people of Hawaii have to look forward to.

[www.honoluluweekly.com]

The Gospel According to Mike Gabbard

This is a great comprehensive article on who Gabbard is and his beliefs, although it wrongly calls him a student of JG when he has been a disciple for years.

"One morning I woke up to a world in which an unnatural, unhealthy, immoral activity, which was taking thousands of lives, was being portrayed in the media as moral, natural, healthy and normal," he replied. "I believe that all of our problems — be they environmental, crime, health, economic, wars, etc. — can be traced to people holding on to and living by [a] hedonistic and therefore selfish world view. ... This is why [homosexuality] is such an important issue to me."

In Mike Gabbard’s world view, in turn, there is little room for variation. "I am accused of being a hatemonger, but I’ve never given anyone AIDS," he says. "I’ve not hurt or killed anyone. Whereas homosexuals, supposedly the great lovers of mankind, continue to engage in activities that are ripping each other apart physically and mentally."

"Nature tells us that it’s not a good idea to be inserting penises (or other foreign objects) into the anus/rectum because these excretory organs are designed specifically for eliminating things, not putting things into them."He continues, "Putting aside AIDS for the moment, public health stats reveal diseases like gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis A and B, cytomegalovirus, amoebic bowel disease and herpes occur at much higher rates in homosexuals than in the general population. Unfortunately, when out of genuine concern and compassion for others, we bring these facts up and say that anal sex is unnatural, unhealthy behavior that should be discouraged in society, homosexual activists and their supporters point their fingers at us, venomously saying, ‘Hatemonger, homophobe!’"

This is the sort of 'evidence Gabbard presents for why else homosexuality is wrong..

"True intimacy involves looking directly in the face of one’s lover during copulation, seeing into each other’s eyes." In Reisman’s view, apparently, sex between homosexuals is defined by one position.

First order of business : expenditure of tax payer dollars to build a time machine to retrieve his brain from 1952

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: alfalfa ()
Date: December 15, 2006 11:04AM

Back in the1970's, in the Philippines, The Tamayo brothers were Sudama Vipras main warriors.
Mike Gabbard's daughter, Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo, seems to have married into the family.
Maybe Siddha has a plan for her too.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 11:16AM

I guess lesbianism is a potential grey area.

I would guess his daughter may have killed more human beings than the average homosexual by now. (even if she is still at zero.)

someone tell Mike that straight people do all that stuff, and there may be a good chance gays and straights have been nasty as hell since we could stand upright. ZING!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 11:34AM

That Mike Gabbard is one sick @$$h@!e. I hope he runs into a pack of various well built sexual deviants in a dark alley sometime... maybee they could show him what he is missing out on.

Current Page: 92 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.