Current Page: 90 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 06:11AM

I found that link a couple days ago, and the first time I saw it, it was different. they did not have the genealogical charts, but they did mention that he was descended from British Kings, 2 american presidents and related to Winston Churchill.

The way it is now is more revealing, but it does not mention winston churchill in his lineage. (I imagine this is because Winston is related in a "cousin" manner, across, if you will.)

You will definately see many Churchills in there, though.

A quote from him:
"'Although I may have had flowing in me the blood of statesmen, noblemen, and warriors, I had even stronger in me the blood of priests and men and women of God. "

Of course, the priests and men of god are powerfull positions, get your best men on it!

Is Chris Butler possibly linked to any lineage of this kind of pedigree?
I would love to see his lineage, but I do not expect that he is a part of any such a conscious movement of powerfull bloodline.

He sure is doing a BANG UP job, though, and I am sure these types would be impressed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 06:23AM

just-googling
Rama Das (slave name)
I was watching a video on freemasonry and the maker of the video said that the freemasons (maybee the elite ones) worship a god called Jabalon.

Jah-Baal-On

The god was the weirdest damn thing I have ever seen, depicted as a red spider body with 3 heads, the middle was a white bearded and crowned king, HIS left head was a toad, and his right head was a kitty... awwwww.

Sounds like it could have been a demon from the Krishna book ... or even an incarnation of Krishna himself!!! ... or maybe someone had eaten one too many magic mushrooms! (I hear that the weed nowadays is way too powerful ... I'm glad I kept away from it!)

:P

Yes, Magic Mushrooms have long been a staple of the priestly diet, at least historically, and their image has been incorperated into certain "hats" that the priests wear.

The Manna from heaven. Gnarly shrooms, bro.

Although I am not aware of any "Spliff" symbology.

!JAHBULON!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 06:25AM

Jabberin' on...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 06:27AM

...and on and on and on... JIBBER-JABBER!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 13, 2006 09:07AM

[b:72a7748336]Srila Prabhoofraud Theme Song[/b:72a7748336][/color:72a7748336][/size:72a7748336]

[www.youtube.com]

Googling I have never heard that song you mentioned but I think this one suits him really well. Thanks for the inspiration on this one.

[b:72a7748336]Srila Prabhoofraud speaks - on drugs![/b:72a7748336][/color:72a7748336][/size:72a7748336]

[www.youtube.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 13, 2006 10:18PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: That THEME SONG is perfect for Srila Prabufraud - "it's hard to be humble when you're so perfect!" [/color:67646cb5d5] HILARIOUS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting some of the history of ACB and Siddha and their relationship all those years ago. As for ACB, I get the impression that he was riding high back in the 60's and 70's - making disciples and temples all over the world, while his sadhu godbrothers were "begging in the streets" to maintain their own temples... but then the tables turned when all the nefarious activities of ISKCON became widely publicized...

Meanwhile, Jagat Guru was a bit of a dark horse coming up on the inside track... until this forum got some of the truth out!
:D

PS - That song that I mentioned previously is the "EVE OF DESTRUCTION" by Barry McGuire, from way back in the 1960s, when the threat of nuclear war was very prominent at that time... "You tell me over and over and over again that we're on the eve of destruction[/color:67646cb5d5].... "
:)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 10:23PM

Rama Das (slave name)
Is Chris Butler possibly linked to any lineage of this kind of pedigree?
I would love to see his lineage, but I do not expect that he is a part of any such a conscious movement of powerfull bloodline.

Nah... they always led me to believe he was just an ordinary fellah who meditated his way into the white light... and being so courageous that he is, he managed to SMASH his way beyond the white light to meet the personality of Godhead face to face!!!! 8) :?
:shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 13, 2006 10:39PM

cultreporter
It's a damn shame that when he was pirating christianity Siddha didn't get the first thing that I learned at Sunday school - that God is Love. Imagine that.

It's a damn shame that he seemed to have dropped a few of the TEN COMMANDMENTS while he was pirating Christianity as well... you see, according to J. Guru there are now only 8 and a half commandments...

While J. Guru would often give lectures mentioning that the first commandment is to "Love God", he will never mention the 10th commandment: "[b:3932ec5508]Thou shalt not covet they neighbour's wife[/b:3932ec5508]"...

Now, if the word "covet" means to "desire" then I am just as guilty as the next guy and I have no right to criticize J. Guru for something that I am guilty of myself.... However, J. Guru did more than just covet his neighbor's wife - [b:3932ec5508]he snatched her away from her family for himself[/b:3932ec5508]!!!

And then there is commandment number 6: "[b:3932ec5508]Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother[/b:3932ec5508]." According to one story posted some time ago, J. Guru did not want his father to know where he was, indeed hiding from his own father as if he was one of the enemy - now that can hardly be called "honoring", can it?

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 14, 2006 05:59AM

ZELIG

You said that the article about the Israeli court building was written by someone you describe as "The person who wrote commentaries on the courthouse has no understanding of the history of Israel, Judaism or the symbolic use of certain components. Many symbols are universal and none indicate nefarious meaning as is implied by the website you referenced."

and you also said

"No, I do take seriously what and who lies behind these ideas. It doesn't take looking too deep. Three steps in and you can order an Islamic screensaver and find out every product made in Israel that you can boycott."

What the f##k are you talking about?

The man who wrote the article is Jerry Golden, who lives in Jerusalem, has an Israeli flag at the top of his website

[www.thegoldenreport.com]

Seems to be a very very devout religious Jew (he spells GOD like G_D)

[www.thegoldenreport.com]

And actually has a son currently fighting in the IDF

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, pray for all those who have come to fight the Islamic enemy. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden"

His website has much dedication to the history and culture of Jerusalem, many really cool photos of the 8 gates of Jerusalem, the dead sea and plenty more history.

I do not agree with his interpretation of things at all, he is a very firm believer in his religion, I myself am fundamentaly opposed to such a way of life.

I really like all the stuff he has put up there, I like to understand where he is coming from, I think his reading of things IS very valid and worth much consideration, because I think that powerfull forces are ABSOLUTELY fulfilling prophecy... CHOOSING to.

I am glad I called you out on this stuff, because you have revealed all the animosity you have been harboring towards me that has been dripping from your "Jovial Levity" that you consistently and insanely directed at me starting when i was posting on another thread about David Icke.

The way you direct all these general allusions at me about me not being able to understand, being fundamentally fucked, ignorant and deluded because of how I was raised is so filthy, so destructive and fucking twisted.
That kind of thing would really be damaging to a lot of people, I don't want anything to do with it and I am glad that I see it.

It is manipulative in the extreme, completely shredding somebody to pieces based on what you know they do not come from, trying to imply that without what you are vaguely referencing, they are always going to be wrong.
what is more, you never even demonstrate any of it, just hold it above their head and out of sight.

It is bullsh*t.

Anyone reading, especially those who have come from my background, you all have in you all the necessary tools to be amazing, look someone like zelig in the eye, you will see fear and desperation. Move on, fuck them. One who is out to undermine you will quickly reveal this. pay attention.

Using the weight of the past to conjure guilt, resentment and self doubt is a usefull technique for a manipulative person.

Of course the past cannot be changed.

Someone who does not deal with you in the present, does not relate to you in your totality now and values seeing themselves as superior based on your foundation which has already been laid must be compensating for something in themselves.

One who's currency is what they see as your shortcomings.
They will only bring destruction.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 14, 2006 06:43AM

Rama Das (slave name)
The philipino boys school was in a town called "Bagio" (the spelling may be different). at least a few hours drive from Manila.

I found a place called Bagio city in the Philipines. Apparently it is a summer resort destination for tourism and has a strong American influence in addition to being the capital of alternative beliefs and 'traditional' medicine.

Doing a quick search on it I was interested to find that there were mentions of several cults that operate in this location in addition to as we know Siddha's large and dedicated following there. We have raised the topic of location previously and since then as I have been learning more about cults I have begun to notice correalation between certain locations and cultic activity. This is an area which I believe would benefit from some further research and publication.

I recall reading a book a few years ago about Daytona Beach describing it as the missing person capital of the world and describing how the culture of the place - beautiful beaches and geared very much towards generating tourism, making it a popular destination particularly for young people and also those who seek to prey on young people such as rapists and murderers, since it apparently has well above average statistics for these crimes also. I wonder about the rate of cult activity there?

I read newspapers articles that paralleled this while I was living on the Gold Coast, which much like I have heard Daytona described is a place of beautiful beaches and tourism bringing many young people such as that it is centre of 'schoolies week' where school leavers annually descend en masse to engage in fun and often controversial freedoms upon finishing high school - with the added attraction that one is more likely to be raped or go missing on the Gold Coast than any other part of Australia.

Current Page: 90 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.