Current Page: 87 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 11, 2006 01:13AM

cultreporter
There are a few fundamental aspects of KC that I can't make any sense of in Siddha's perspective.

As I understand everyone else in the disciplic succession was born into a spiritual life to some extent - at the very least they were Indian so they had a life time of learning and practice and did not become archaya until they reached advanced age. Totally inconsistent with an American who was thirty at the absolute most before he assumed the role and had only been iniated for about 6 years. Even if you ignore the facts that he disregarded ACB in so many ways and then fell from his position of sanyassi there is (another) huge question mark over his validity.

Good point, Reporter... the idea is that God will arrange it that one will be born into a family of Vaisnavas ... the fact is that JG was born into a family of meat-eaters who moved to the isolated island of Molokai where a boy's ego could soar above the clouds ... and return as the one and only world guru!

:!:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 01:22AM

quotesman
I do no have time to go tit for tat with you.....

This apple is rolling on. It was fun.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

For the record some of the quotes were exaggerated, but I think most already knew that.

Go ahead with the last word. This is mine.

Good luck to all. May God/Krishna be with you.

Sorry to see you go, Quotesman. Thanks for the great quotes - you have a good memory - you probably saw the worst of Chris Butler than any of us who left in the mid 1980's. You provided some good balance to a debate that put the religion itself on trial ... Please stick around to hear Buckwheat's next story - it sounds like it will be a humdinger!

Please post again if you feel you can throw more light in this interesting forum!
:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 01:25AM

just-googling
cultreporter
There are a few fundamental aspects of KC that I can't make any sense of in Siddha's perspective.

As I understand everyone else in the disciplic succession was born into a spiritual life to some extent - at the very least they were Indian so they had a life time of learning and practice and did not become archaya until they reached advanced age. Totally inconsistent with an American who was thirty at the absolute most before he assumed the role and had only been iniated for about 6 years. Even if you ignore the facts that he disregarded ACB in so many ways and then fell from his position of sanyassi there is (another) huge question mark over his validity.

Good point, Reporter... the idea is that God will arrange it that one will be born into a family of Vaisnavas ... the fact is that JG was born into a family of meat-eaters who moved to the isolated island of Molokai where a boy's ego could soar above the clouds ... and return as the one and only world guru!

:!:

I am pretty sure that A.C. Bhaktivedanta was no different, he could have potentially been older when he got involved. His family were just your average Indians, A.C.B. pursued higher education fora long time before he ever met the man who was to become his guru.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 01:29AM

zelig

Katyayani never had a hatha yoga instructor – she just practiced every day till it became so natural that it was like making a daily cup of chamomile tea and graciously serving it to a guest. I was amazed with the ease and regularity she practiced. She was never a show off, nor expected anyone to follow her. She would hold conversations while doing her poses perfectly and you never felt neglected or that her concentration on the discussion was lacking. She used her toes like they were hands and drove a car as if she was doing poses in the living room. One foot on the steering wheel – one hand adjusting or feeding a toddler!

This is funny :lol: She could have got a job in the circus, but maybe the guru business is more lucrative!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 01:38AM

buckwheat
... I wanted to ask some of my fellow x-inmates. It has been many moons since I was part of the tribe but still the mantra comes back to me. Sometimes I find myself chanting Hare Krishna unintentionally and have to stop myself. Do any of you find this to be true? I am no Vaishnava by a long shot and have not practiced anything for ages, I try not to think about Krishna but still I think about Krishna from time to time and dream about Kirtan and Siddha, can't seem to erase some things. I visited a temple or two in the past 10 years and still liked the prasadam and chanting, does that mean I am doomed to take birth and go through this thing again??? If I get the second part again and the pickett fence maybe it is not a bad bargain. After all these years can't get the darn thing out of my mind. Its a curse I tell you. Any solutions?

Hey Buckwheat! Yes, I also get that mantra stuck in my head as well ... I don't worry about it ... I sometimes chant it intentionally! Hey, if I can remember this at the time of death, then I will be homeward bound!

Looking forward to your next post....
:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 01:50AM

Wow, Israel Butler sure is a keeper.

Isis-Ra-El.

I was watching a video on freemasonry and the maker of the video said that the freemasons (maybee the elite ones) worship a god called Jabalon.

Jah-Baal-On

The god was the weirdest damn thing I have ever seen, depicted as a red spider body with 3 heads, the middle was a white bearded and crowned king, HIS left head was a toad, and his right head was a kitty... awwwww.

The video was cool, it walked you through the interior of many Masonic temples.

another weird 3 part word is Solomon... Sol-Om-On.

Since we are supposed to keep it on topic, i saw a picture of Bhaktivedanta Manor in England (Donated to Iskcon by a beatle, George Harrison, I believe.) and it had A.C.B. and some devotees chanting in quite a masonic setting... Chess, anyone?

[upload.wikimedia.org]

if anyone wants to see JAH BAAL ON, go here... also interesting pictures of the Israeli supreme court building below.

[www.planetquo.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 11, 2006 03:56AM

Rama Das (slave name)
Geaneologically based conspiracy theories.

*wistful sigh* A spiritual conspiracy theorist who can make me laugh and shares my life's mission to bring down SOI - where have you been all my life?

Illuminati is not really my strong point. If I was going to try to theorise on ISKCON I would sugguest MK-Ultra mind control project of the CIA was involved (conspiracy fact, it is verified through government and declassified files that these totally shocking and down right grotesque human rights abuses involving LSD among other things really did happen) Remember the connections between LSD (Get high with Krishna) that ACB courted with the help of Allen Ginsberg?

I have come across some references before to the Illuminati being in ISKCON.

Apparently the Illuminati were upset by the rapid spread of KC and ACBs public claims that the moon landing didn't happen. (I still have the theory that ISKCON was infact so culturally prevalent at the time that this is the origination of the whole Moon Hoax theory).That they sent in their people to infiltrate ISKCON and poison ACB to assume control. There is a pretty shocking number of pedophiles in ISKCON and in the eleven.

Hey Rama - does 11 happen to be a significant number to the Illuminati?

This gives an overview of the theory in three parts - you can follow the links through from part one.

[www.youtube.com]

Also in five parts The Demoniac Illuminati Mentality Revealed

[www.youtube.com]

If you add Mk-Ultra, CIA child sex trafficking and Illuminati together you get one hell of a story - at the very least it could be fun one to piece together and keep one busy for quite a while.

So now we know what's up with JG and the tinfoil - maybe he knows the Absolute Truth after all!

Also since we can talk freely about cults here check out Skull and Bonesarchive on Alex Jone's Prison Planet site - both Bush and Kerry have admitted to being members. Seriously I find it scary.

[www.prisonplanet.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 04:20AM

I hate MUKUNDA108.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 04:23AM

"Apparently the Illuminati were upset by the rapid spread of KC and ACBs public claims that the moon landing didn't happen."

I would guess delighted.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 11, 2006 04:31AM

Buckwheat :

There must be 100 people watching regularly and this is one of the best shows on the web.

At least - everytime something really contro gets posted the numbers seem to jump up.

About the chanting I am totally not a Vaishnava, but not so much the maha mantra, although somethimes it does get stuck in my head for no apparent reason as you say happens to you, but I sing Narasingha prayer all the time, even when I am doing grocery shopping, and it comes to me if I'm in a situation where I get a little creeped out, like walking alone at night. It doesn't worry me, I like singing and I find it comforting and relaxing.

There was a lady on the GC that was studying psychology and I remember her explaining to me once why a clicker was not a good way to do rounds because the action of turning the beads in your hand at the same time as the chanting sets up some part of your brain to be more focussed and hold onto the mantra and embed it into a deeper part of your subconscious. I can't vouch for the veracity of this explanation, although I did find it interesting. There have been studies that meditation activates certain parts of the brain but it shuts down the part that identifies with the self.

I still like to look at pictures and dieties. I have prayed quite profusely since I was a child and I still do. When I went to the temple a couple of weeks ago I offerred my obeisances and joined in the chanting and thought it was quite nice.

It's nice to hear that you found a good life, love and happiness. Everyone says that Krishna wants us to be happy, it is a shame more devotees can't overcome the guilt instilled in them by Siddha that they are all demons and destined to hell for so much as a smile on their face - let alone feeling love or *gasp* having an intimate adult relationship or being lovingly attatched and feeling the nuturing instinct towards children :o

The illusion of Maya is a husband and wife that think it was worth getting married in the first place where they lack the affection to wake up in the morning and he (or she) is the first thing that you see when you open your eyes or that simple touching of hands or a kiss is a damnable lustful sin. Maya is wives that bemoan their husbands in the name of spiritual life and mothers that begrudge their children and devotees that condemn everyone else's relationships when love is really the most precious thing in the world. Maya whisphers in their ear that all the pleasure that Krishna gave us is to never ever be enjoyed making him out to be not the lovable rogue prankster but rather an outright sadist.

Current Page: 87 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.