Current Page: 88 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 04:41AM

I watched all those Illuminati Hare Krishna videos (a while ago) and am of the opinion that the guy "MUKUNDA108" is a true knob.

He deleted all my comments and blocked me from leaving any more...

a pathetic idiot, much like the one/s who made the Borat/Krishna videos.

Just desperately trying to promote their harsh belief system based on material that would actually oppose what they want it to promote (in both cases), all of them blindly enslaved by the Vaishnavism, using the rest because it suits them.
MUKUNDA did not want to discuss anything, could not tolerate anything, just another f**king clown.

Borat would support his Totalitarian government going in to "crush" the worshippers of a "girly man", that is the basis of his whole character, steeped in a tradition of ignorance, intolerance and iron fisted techniques.

As for MUKUNDA108, he is completely assimilated by one of the many ultimately IDENTICAL "prison religions" designed specifically to hold captive the beliefs, potential and imagination of the masses while the arcitects of them hold a different knowledge, that they believe to be true, that they use to fully empower themselves and lord over us, seeing as we are so ready to throw ourselves at the feet of SOMEBODY (anybody).
and his only solution is to suck you in with him, and give speeches on vegetarianism that are the most highly flogged, brainless, disconnected and self righteous rhetoric to ever manifest as soundwaves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 04:49AM

Sometimes I like to have a good chant... followed by a good laugh.

Sometimes I get the Maha Mantra stuck in my head.

Sometimes I get the theme song for "Friends" stuck in my head.

Sometimes I get lucky and get "Visiting Day" by DEAD TO ME stuck in my head.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 11, 2006 05:06AM

Rama Das (slave name)

the freemasons (maybee the elite ones) worship a god called Jabalon.

Jah-Baal-On

The god was the weirdest damn thing I have ever seen, depicted as a red spider body with 3 heads, the middle was a white bearded and crowned king, HIS left head was a toad, and his right head was a kitty... awwwww.

... also interesting pictures of the Israeli supreme court building below.

[www.planetquo.com]

…his right hand was a kitty!

My Kitty is an Illuminati!

It is true. I am griped with fear wondering what to do. I should have known something was up. My wife inherited this kitty from an old Jewish woman who had passed away next door. Her name was Mrs. Roth (shortened name to protect her real identity).

Signs were everywhere, but I needed this website to put it all together. The tale is not a pleasant one. Here I was, complacent and conceited with my ability to extract myself from a cult only to find myself duped by the New World Order. I am scum again. I am being used by some pan Uber-cult.

It all began when I noticed that the cat would throw up her hair balls on one specific spot on our Persian rug. On the lower left hand corner was an Islamic symbol she made sure to spew out her bilious black fur on. When she would come home from one of her all night benders (or devil worship), she would always proudly deliver some poor dead helpless creature at our Mezuzah clad door step. I tried to save the half-alive ones without success. Now here is the clincher. They were all not mice, but baby alligator lizards (failed clone experiments?)!

As you enter her favorite room, my office, you will see her sleeping on a black squishy pillow by the window where she naps and plots secretly. It is in that precise spot that some kabalistic RAY of LIGHT hits during what I suspect are equinoxical, astrological or have some numerical significance. When she gets up and stretches her paws, rotates a few times, and then jumps to the floor, she leaves an impression on the pillow that looks like the All Seeing Eye! (The Illuminati symbol on dollar bills). This pillow is also located between two postcards. On the left is a picture of the Pyramids my mother sent me upon her visit to Egypt. I remember it arriving exactly on Passover. To the right is a postcard of a painting of the Second Temple in Jerusalem that my daughter sent me from Israel.

There is more. This kitty keeps her ritual catnip toys by her bed which is on the LEY-LINE (projective geometry schemes used by witches and satanists) from her food bowl to her litter box! There are exactly 33 kitty steps on this line! (Masonic number).

Now here is the clincher. My wife drew my attention to this as I avoid litter duty. Kitty draws with her pee perfect replicas of the Masonic symbol with a G in the middle! At the other end of her box she erects an Egyptian obelisk out of her poop!

I fear dear Rama, we have been hopelessly programmed. “The enemy is within…..no, …..the troll is within, and it is I!”

Now to make this post relevant. CHRIS BUTLER IS AN ORDINARY MAN. I feel better now that I have had my daily dose of blasphemy.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 05:11AM

buckwheat
Some of the posts here are hilarious.

Serially, I will be back. No lie. Its the prize cake story, with plenty of icing and sprinkles. Headline stuff. Really. Stop the press gumby.

See how much fun we could have all had together if we were allowed to get to know each other and really be friends! Looking forward to your posts!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 11, 2006 05:46AM

Rama Das (slave name)
I watched all those Illuminati Hare Krishna videos (a while ago) and am of the opinion that the guy "MUKUNDA108" is a true knob.

I didn't mean to imply that the links were valid, just that the Illuminati conspiracy existed. I can't guess how widely it may be accepted, but pretty much all ISKCON devotees like to dwell in conspiracy - what were the final orders? Was ACB poisoned? What this change to the scripture means... Vaishnavism has been reduced from the science of the vedas that got me in in the first instance to very much speculation - all of those people on-line with their blackmarket BBT documents and mumbled tape conversations put the average conspiracy theorist to shame.

I'm sure there are plenty of verifiable facts about in need of being unearthed, ISKCON is rotten to the core and the Illuminati would be a convenient explanation but I don't think that those are the powers that be that were driving the agenda.

I believe that Siddha's involvement with ISKCON needs to be revealed as much as possible, and this cannot be done without revealing what ISKCON stands for as well. While he made the break from them and I was one of many that sincerely believed that this action was one of a pure devotee and verification of disciplic succession it simply doesn't work that way. By my time what allowed me to accept Siddha long beyond the point where I saw all the contradictions and abusive tendencies, what broke my heart when I had to leave was outright fear - that you cannot have a spiritual life without a spiritual master. Total despair ensued as to what to do - I can't accept a homosexual child molestor or a woman beater or a criminal from ISKCON, or select from the corrupted Gaudiya line. It is Siddha that teaches that one must have a living spiritual master - but for what? So they can get an e-mail through a disciple telling them about the end of the world or send him a letter and maybe like one lady I heard of get a fax in return reading "same old crap"? So they can watch some video from the seventies that doesn't relate in it's contemporay fact dropping such as acid rain or the nuclear race with Russia any more than one of ACB's lectures from the 60s? The teachings should not vary - although they do - more contradictions, rewriting the purports to Sri Isiopanisad it never ends. The very same people that giggle away as JG berates Christians for having no understanding about God are repeating the same mistake - they have no idea what their beliefs are besides Siddha - Dear Friend, he is not God!

I would like to say to any devotees that are reading this, as I am sure there are a few - do not continue to suspend your spiritual reasoning and advancement by blindly accepting the living guru hoax - it is a bastardisation of the tradition of living in close proximity of one's guru, travelling with and preaching with him on a daily basis like Lord Caitanya's associates. Do not confuse reasoning based on facts - seeking the truth with mental speculation and summarily dismiss it as a sin. Remember that none of you can defend your spiritual master - not one - so really you are already without.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 11, 2006 06:05AM

zelig

My Kitty is an Illuminati!

..... At the other end of her box she erects an Egyptian obelisk out of her poop! :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, Man, that's one magical kitty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, man, this is hilarious!
:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 09:11AM

zelig, you are insanely passive aggressive, so whatever.

The mentality that you were portraying in your story is most likely not much different than the one that designed and integrated all that symbology into the Israeli court building... what is NOT weird about those pictures of it?

Why do you have to fly off the handle at me, fool?

I am not an idiot, man, I don't think about that stuff anything like that.
I think you are being a real prick.

Cult, that stuff (about mukunda108) was not directed at you, I had run into all those videos a while ago, and I had been thinking about it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: DharamRakshak ()
Date: December 11, 2006 10:51AM

cultreporter
The illusion of Maya is a husband and wife that think it was worth getting married in the first place where they lack the affection to wake up in the morning and he (or she) is the first thing that you see when you open your eyes or that simple touching of hands or a kiss is a damnable lustful sin. Maya is wives that bemoan their husbands in the name of spiritual life and mothers that begrudge their children and devotees that condemn everyone else's relationships when love is really the most precious thing in the world. Maya whisphers in their ear that all the pleasure that Krishna gave us is to never ever be enjoyed making him out to be not the lovable rogue prankster but rather an outright sadist.

The insight and logic that the little blonde girl has makes me want to weep. How any one could ever turn her away from Krishna and fail to hold her near like the precious gift of someone that is so enlightened should always be is beyond me. ASM has dimmed the flame that they blew so profusely on but I am glad to see that it is not extinguished. I have had the joy of talking to her and seeing how her eyes light up when she talks about such brilliance that makes all those who live in the dark underground avert their eyes. I have had the sadness of seeing her love and energy truely being pearls tossed before swines. Little spirit please consider publishing your writings on philosophy or perhaps add this to your career, teach people that the truth is not as it seems and just maybe you will realise the dream you had of preaching and charity. Any spiritual master worth such an exalted position would be proud to have you.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 11, 2006 12:37PM

[www.uppitywomen.net]
(a web magazine for women who don't know their place) :D

Hare Krsna Women: Blending Cultures In The Hare Krsna Movement by Tapati Sarasvati

For the next twelve years, I continued to practice the principles of bhakti yoga apart from any official organization, although I did listen to lectures by my godbrother (fellow disciple of Prabhupada) Siddhaswarupanada on cassette tape. He had founded an organization apart from ISKCON called Science of Identity. He also spoke out against the idea of "appointed gurus", and maintained that gurus appear as such by their qualifications, not by some political method as appointment. He believed that Prabhupada knew that and would not have appointed gurus, but would have relied on the Board of Directors (called the GBC or Governing Body Commission) to keep order until some of Prabhupada's disciples clearly demonstrated the qualities of a bona fide guru.

Official interviews of devotee women always reflected the official position in the philosophy. Devotees were always expert at presenting everything in the movement as they knew Prabhupada would want it to be. So for American journalists or researchers, devotee women would always claim that no, of course we don't feel inferior to men because we are not these bodies. On the spiritual platform we are equal. But in the material world we must make these distinctions. And no, we don't want to do the jobs that men do

Quoted : While it is tempting to view the devotee woman as marginal to the Krishna society because of the sexism implied by the movement's adherence to traditionalist sex roles, this view ultimately rests on an outsider's analysis (it is an assessment that rests on the assumption that women should be equal in all ways with men). Many, if not most, Krishna women see their role as complementary and ultimately equal to the role played by men. - Rochford then admits that not all women adjust completely and some leave because they cannot accept the position of women in the movement.

Nevertheless, our confidence was diminished by our status. Our relationships with our husbands, when we married, were negatively affected by our strict roles. We were supposed to treat our husband as our guru, and unquestioningly accept his authority over us. And yet we could see, by close association, that some of our husbands were not truly superior to us either in intellect or devotional behavior.

From my experience and personal conversations with other devotee women, few wholeheartedly accepted their lower status. We engaged in a number of strategies that I see as attempts to lessen the sting of the "less intelligent" label that was placed on us. Besides relying on the knowledge that our souls were fully equal, we often pointed out examples of male stupidity and remarked on how "conceited" the men were. We also took refuge in verses that indicated we had more natural piety.

oh yes, the complimentary roles subsequently equal to men - but who is suppossed to be washing whose feet? The author recalls all the bitchiness, who was wearing too much jewellery, whose skirt was too short, whose boobs were too big (hey Krishna gave these to me ok - I can't help it) It is a shame she didn't have more perspective from SOI where the competition for a husband is [i:e636df3ade][b:e636df3ade]fierce![/b:e636df3ade][/i:e636df3ade] women outnumbering men by at least 10 to 1. It doesn't suprise me that I have had a couple of tips about devotees taking on multiple wives now.

All the women I knew were constantly bitching about their husbands, I never saw a couple betray any sign of affection. On the contrary it was difficult to tell who was married to who when they didn't seem to even speak to each other at gstherings. I was suprised to find out that one long married couple used to attend the same kirtans seperately, travelling from the same home in different cars and not even talking to each other or glancing in the other's direction when they were there. I later found out that it was common knowledge that the husband had had an affair. Pretty much everyone's relationship is common knowledge - it is as if there is a competition as to who hated their husband, the idea that the more you sufferred the more you must be pleasing to Krishna.

It reminds me of gay christians, not that I have any objection to gay people and I don't care what they want to do with their spiritual time, but I do wonder why on earth you would or could follow a spiritual path that you feel you have to revise to suit yourself. You really might as well just start your own religion. It is just outright delusional. I would have honestly loved to be a good devotee wife - hell I was to a jerk that [i:e636df3ade]knew[/i:e636df3ade] it and admitted it by all his "you are [b:e636df3ade]so[/b:e636df3ade] much better than her" 's. Give me a husband to treat as my guru and a baby or two and a kitchen and I would have been happy as the proverbial pig in mud (not quite as dirty though with the once a month rule maybe :wink: )

It's a damn shame that when he was pirating christianity Siddha didn't get the first thing that I learned at Sunday school - that God is Love. Imagine that.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 11, 2006 09:02PM

Rama Das (slave name)
zelig, you are insanely passive aggressive, so whatever.

The mentality that you were portraying in your story is most likely not much different than the one that designed and integrated all that symbology into the Israeli court building... what is NOT weird about those pictures of it?

Why do you have to fly off the handle at me, fool?

I am not an idiot, man, I don't think about that stuff anything like that.
I think you are being a real prick.

It saddens me that you felt that my meager attempt at levity was a personal attack. I do not think that you are unintelligent. I do take issue with the ideas propagated by the websites you referenced. Evidently you take these ideas very seriously. I don't. No, I do take seriously what and who lies behind these ideas. It doesn't take looking too deep. Three steps in and you can order an Islamic screensaver and find out every product made in Israel that you can boycott. But these are subjects for another thread and other forums and people more inclined to argue your points.

Regarding the Israeli court building; it's called architecture. If you know anything about the history of art and architecture you will understand not only the style of the building is from a certain stream of art, but also that symbolism in architecture is quite common. This does not make you an idiot. It just means that you did not get a good education in either history or art as a child in a krishna cult. The person who wrote commentaries on the courthouse has no understanding of the history of Israel, Judaism or the symbolic use of certain components. Many symbols are universal and none indicate nefarious meaning as is implied by the website you referenced. Counting 30 or 33 steps and the bullshit that there is a muslim grave desecrated there are interpretations not based on reality but rather on the commentators own agenda ---- very cult-like.

I will tell you that for Jews around the world the atmosphere is very 1930's.

You have all the freedom to beleive what you want about conspiracies. You also are beginning to sound like a young friend of mine who was in the process of converting to a radical form of Islam. Same ideas, same theories, same easily taking offence if his ideas were challenged. I'm not suggesting that you are in this situation. Only a word of caution; consider your sources.

Perhaps you should also consider the possibility that growing up in a cult did not give you proper filters to sort out truth from fiction or that the supression of creativity and passion results in minds groping for the radical.

I'm going on vacation now.

Current Page: 88 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.