Current Page: 67 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 14, 2006 12:14PM

jules
I can't help thinking though you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped!

True, but I was "in" and wanted to stay "in" for over 12 years. What got me out? Besides a few serendipitous events and the intelligence to not tell a soul and just disappear, was running into a few people who pointed out the truth to me about Siddha and VD. Back in the 80's we didn't have the benefit of the internet. So if there is anyone who has any mind, heart or soul left at all, and they run into this forum, it [i:3992efdcd2][b:3992efdcd2]will[/b:3992efdcd2][/i:3992efdcd2] help.
And it helps people who are still suffering residual affects of being in a cult. If for no other reason, but to laugh, which is far more healing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 14, 2006 01:31PM

jules
I was told to go and visit the pilots, who was taking JG from Hawaii to some island in the Pacific and ask them how many drinks had they consumed in the past 8 hours. I was dreading it, these guys had endured already so many bizarre requests. From outfitting the plane in tinfoil, oxygen tanks, trying to get the odour out of the toilets.

He said none, but he looked me in the eye and said "we all don't march to the beat of the same drummer" . I reported to JG none

Cost over a quarter of a million nicely laundered dollars for that trip!
SIF is a non profit status organization,all the houses,trips,planes, projects all get very nicely embedded in this taxfree structure.
Shymasundara das (Suneil) was the sucker who made all that happen then!
Don't know how the guy ever go any sleep, he was always on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope he did and finally got out!

:!: QUARTER OF A MILLION - YIKES![/color:7d54f95081] :!:

I was wondering what it would cost to hire a private jet - I was speculating in the range of 20,000 or maybe 50,000 - WOW a quarter of a million - no wonder Chris butler needs more money[/color:7d54f95081]!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 14, 2006 02:31PM

"Rama Das (slave name)"Wow, thanks for the link, cultreporter. I have never heard of Robbie Williams, is he Australian?

"... I love you, you love my hate..."

yeah, that was a great video, the mood and imagery were perfect, and I liked seeing the subject matter coupled with the music style.

I liked seeing a smooth pop singer taking a subject like that head on, VERY punk rock.
I liked him using his looks in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, too.

He's British and always cheeky. This song actually came out here the week after I left the cult and gave me plenty of laughs. He also has another song from the same album Called Make Me Pure, sample lyric :"Smoking kills. Sex sells. I've got one hand in my pocket, but the other one looks cool as hell. I know I'm gonna die so my revenge is living well. Oh lord, make me pure, but not yet."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 02:57PM

cultreporter... awesome, thanks.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Worried ()
Date: November 14, 2006 07:23PM

ive seen them use siddahs ear wax in there own ears !@!!!
and i went and threw up that was my exit point .......

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:26PM

jules
Shymasundara das (Suneil) was the sucker who made all that happen then!
Don't know how the guy ever go any sleep, he was always on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope he did and finally got out!

I used to laugh with Symasundara das about the SIF CREDIT CARD STING.. What a scam.

The Sting went like this. The heads of personal service ask if it is ok to use your credit card for this or that thing, all in the service of Prabooofraud of course. With the gaurnatee you will be re-inversed. Then when you try to get re-inversed they tell you...write SREEELAAA PRABOOFRAUD a letter and ask for your money back. Yea right.

When I cornered Suniel on this one he just laughed, it was him who named it THE SIF CREDID CARD STING. He was really a decent guy but like so many slowly got jaded and just kept accepting things no matter how bizzare it got. I think him joking about it was his way of saying he was sorry he had to be part of it. The other one was J.dasi, I don't think she cared a bean about doing it. She seemed to like the power and prestige of being a lady in charge of JG's personal affairs and all the status that went with the territory. But I honestly don't understand how she could take so much verbal abuse from SREEELAAA PRabhooooo FRAUD. Most likely she is still there dishing it out and eating it up. I got the impression from her that if you got smacked by Siddha, TOO BAD, cause she got it daily, and wanted everyone to have that hallowed mercy.

I started telling everyone coming into Hawaii to serve the master that the first thing they should do is burn their credit cards.

One poor sucker was asked to use his card for a Lincoln rental, just for a few days, it turned into a few months or longer. WHen he asked for the money back it was the same STING, write SREEELAAA PRABHOO FRAUD and ask for your money back. He had his own business so I guess he just ate crap on that one and brushed it off.

Jules I think I must have left around the same time as you.

Zelig, I think what happened with Katyayani is pretty plain as day. She got tired of the ruse and started her own. I think the pressure she was put under became to much and she just started her own thing. I know she was sent back to Hawaii with the directive to get back into politics. She came to Hawaii, but could not stomach it, and just left back to CA. That is when the troubles started between her and Chris. No doubt her husband pushed her on. When I was around there was a directive coming from Siddha, he wanted all his disciples to know that Katyayani's husband was envious of him. I believe BT just saw the utility of making his wife a guru and went for it along with the help of Purusotama das.

Looks like a broken branch of a cult with no connection to anything authentic. But I bet it is a lot easier being under Kat. than it ever was under SREELA PRABOOFRAUD. That probably really irks Siddha, Kat. being so mellow compared to him. No wonder some of his followers like PD ditched him for Kat.

Sudama?? Well that seems to be the best hidden secret of all. I was away for sometime when he got the shaft. When I returned and asked about what happened all i was told was he made an offense. I was told the usual, 'if you don't know what happened, you are not supposed to know and you should not ask.' But I did ask a few people and everytime I did I got really weird vibes and told not to ask that question. It was really eerie.

Finally one lower caste devotee told me sudama got canned for something that had to do with VD but he did not know more than that. He made some offense to JG's yoko ono. That is all he knew about it. Actually that was one of the reasons I left. All the big gurus were falling down and Chris was just acting more and more paranoid and UN-SPIRITUAL. While the Chinese women was becoming a big international yoga star!!!

I wonder if Sudama and the Kat are watching this stuff.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:45PM

yo Rama,

Sorry to hear about westside. That was the best vegetarian food in the whole state of Hawaii when your mum was the head cook. Your mum is one of the best cooks I ever met.

They finally gave in to Siddha's demands???

Yea that sucks big time...the DTE really neocon type uniforms and over-managment.

Damn dude that sucks, and all in the name of Krishna, that really sucks big time.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 15, 2006 09:21PM

quotesman
yo Rama,

Sorry to hear about westside. That was the best vegetarian food in the whole state of Hawaii when your mum was the head cook. Your mum is one of the best cooks I ever met.

They finally gave in to Siddha's demands???

Yea that sucks big time...the DTE really neocon type uniforms and over-managment.

Damn dude that sucks, and all in the name of Krishna, that really sucks big time.

I don't know the politics behind it, but first my dad went partners with DTE, they, I assume, put more money into the business as well, we expanded. then eventually they took over the whole thing.

As far as I know, he sold his part to them.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 15, 2006 10:17PM

Quotesman :

I used to laugh with Symasundara das about the SIF CREDIT CARD STING.. What a scam.

Perhaps you or anyone else may be able to shed some light on what I heard about devotees scamming other devotees - I don't think that it is the same scam but I wasn't able to get the complete background details.

I heard a CD lecture where Siddha was chastising his devotees for not being discerning in giving money for devotional service, telling them that they need to listen to God in their heart and check with him if some request for money does not seem to be legitimate.

The central point of this lecture was that there had been devotees going to others and saying that Siddha had endorsed a project which they were in charge of. It was alluded to that it was something to do with investing money, I suppose with the intent of making more money for SOI. The precise scheme was not detailed in the lecture. He named a specific devotee and mentioned that he had been in a car accident and had gotten a large compensation payout of which he had given a lot of this to this bogus project.

Siddha was adament that he had not endorsed this project and that he was well aware of who the devotees involved in it were. He blamed those that had given money and said "If you want to give money make sure you are giving it to me." and mentioned that Transcendental Sound 'hardly exists' as a helpful sugguestion to those who needed a clue as to where their dollars should go.

He said that the devotees responsible had sought his forgiveness and that he had told them no, until they had repaid the money they had taken and made amends to those they had deceived that they would not be forgiven.

This was actually one of the first lectures that I heard, one which my trusted devotee friend had among those that he was allowed to borrow and being as short as it was on specifics I couldn't really understand it.

One day my friend was approached by some people (not devotees) that were involved in multi level marketing and was telling me about it and that he would never get involved in anything like that again. He said that he had been involved in MLM when he was in Hawaii, which was in 2000 and that there had even been a lecture about it.

He was according to his own account not that involved, he would have been a very lowly regarded student at the time, but he claimed that
no-one had been forced into giving money only persuaded. We talked about the lecture that I had heard and he confirmed that this was what had been being referred to but would not say anymore about it to me. Too complicated for a new person, :roll: and in his opinion those who had orchestrated it had the best intentions of making money for Siddha so therefore were not really doing the wrong thing.

I am sorry that I am so vague on this, but that is the grand total of all the information I am able to recall. Any ideas?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 15, 2006 11:07PM

cultreporter

...... The precise scheme was not detailed in the lecture. He named a specific devotee and mentioned that he had been in a car accident and had gotten a large compensation payout of which he had given a lot of this to this bogus project....

I seem to remember a project where one disciple had invested money into a movie about submarines (in WW2???) but this was way back in the 1980s, and I am surprised that a lecture from this date would have made it onto CD???

Current Page: 67 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.