Current Page: 65 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jules ()
Date: November 13, 2006 06:45PM

Oh my, I had a few of those quotes slung at me over the years and certainly heard many of them!!! And yes, we did walk around with bags on our head as we were to not be seen! I remember a few as well!
"Everybody off site except VD and her kids, they are the only ones who care about me".
"Can't someone make some f---ing decent food around here, poor VD has to now order from a Chinese restaurant".
"Would the person who cut out my f--ing labels in my shirts come and tell me which way is the right way to put them on"
You stay in that f---ing hotel room by the phone until I tell you to leave, and to f---ing bad if you are hungry"
"Keep my disciples poor that way they will always be subservient to me"
"what the f--K are you doing here, I thought I told you to leave"
" so you want to be my disciple, okay then I accept you, now you are mine to use in Krsna's service"

I burned the letters, the beads, the books long ago wish I'd kept the letters now- they could be helpful!

I spent a lot of time with Tusta, did many a mission with him! Some big shot das's in the PI screwed up royally and tried to blame it on me. It was all about power. Tusta was nice though, we did have some fun times together- sad to hear he's no longer around. The old me is no longer around either, so I am sure there would have no longer been any common bond.

The more I read the more respect I have for all of you on this forum, it takes courage to be so open and honest! I can't help thinking though you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped! CultReporter give the guy up- he is young and all he knows is what he has now. He's not where you are and probably will never be for a longtime. It could never work as his kid would always bring him back into the fold. I saw it happen countless times over the years. Being kicked out sometimes worked out to be a blessing in disguise, unfortunatly you always wanted to get back in even more- but then again that was what was intended. Leaving was probably the bravest thing I ever did, I plotted it for months, and always JG or VD would want me for another project. I was on walks with them most nights, called up to talk on the phone, at his house it was airy, I still felt then that JG knew everything he must know what I was up to! I mean he is Gods eyes and ears right!! Crap he just wanted me for what I had to offer, he could trust me with his charletan schemes. Cultreporter you are on the right track- those suspected activities written up by the poiltician/ Timaru paper are all true. But like the JG we have all come to know it will not have his name anywhere near it, you'll only see the names of those" trusted das's and dasi's at the time" who would have to take the wrap! All in the name of devotional service.
He's not so original these days though, Any anti-gay, fake- christian,political org. that has Rick Reed/Mike Gabbbard's name on it (two political front men for JD), you can be sure all the people funding, supporting, running these have a das/dasi name attached. It would be so easy to blow in the open!!

When one decides to leave, its really difficult! You leave friends, close friends for no-one, you leave a social life for a social life you "don't fit into anymore", you leave sometimes where you live, for who knows what, you leave your job, skills talents behind somehow thinking how will I "fit" into the real world. Sometimes you leave behind children, which I am sure must be the most difficult. You enter a world so foreign, you feel like you've been living in a time capsule. You rekindle relationships with family old friends, and then you are now on the otherside. How ridiculous you sound when you begin to say where your head has been for the last 15 years, how can they now trust you!

For many its simply easier to stay, they may not like it but they become addicted to the drama! The gossip, the power, who can get closest to JG- its a game a very sick game that screws people up more than they ever were. We all came originally looking for something, some meaning to life- instead we get so much more than we bargained for. And not a good thing at that!

Love the posts- and keep the crap rolling on out into the open!

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 13, 2006 06:45PM

“Damn it keep your gun in your bead bag. That’s what it is for idiot!! You probably thought you were supposed to keep beads in that bag. Fool!!! I have to teach you guys everything!!!”

And here I was thinking we just weren't allowed to have bead bags so we wouldn't be mistaken in public for ISKCON devotees...seems he doesn't mind if some are just like ISKCON devotees afterall....

“What? Just because you come here and clean my floor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my footwater you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole.”

:!: :?: :!: Seriously guys, just googling I am sure it was mentioned drinking foot water a while back and I thought it was just his wicked sense of humor. Is this what maha water like the kind that comes in a jar from Hawaii is? Eating toenails - for real??? Man I am glad that I never ate any of the stuff at kirtan that had maha in it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jules ()
Date: November 13, 2006 06:59PM

I was told to go and visit the pilots, who was taking JG from Hawaii to some island in the Pacific and ask them how many drinks had they consumed in the past 8 hours. I was dreading it, these guys had endured already so many bizarre requests. From outfitting the plane in tinfoil, oxygen tanks, trying to get the odour out of the toilets.

He said none, but he looked me in the eye and said "we all don't march to the beat of the same drummer" . I reported to JG none

Cost over a quarter of a million nicely laundered dollars for that trip!
SIF is a non profit status organization,all the houses,trips,planes, projects all get very nicely embedded in this taxfree structure.
Shymasundara das (Suneil) was the sucker who made all that happen then!
Don't know how the guy ever go any sleep, he was always on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope he did and finally got out!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 13, 2006 08:12PM

Well he is a pure devotee after all, and with such clear vision, he may have a point that the people around him are a bunch of "a-holes" and fools. Funny thing I must admit I also thought they were.

Disciples with a gun in one hand, and a bunch of beads in the other. S'pse it gets a bit confusing whether to put the gun or the beads in the beadbag.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 08:48PM

Dude, man, bro, seriously...

Those quotes are amazing. Now I know why you guys hang around, it must be non stop comedy.

Come on, somebody talk to Siddha and see if he would be interested in doing a reality t.v. show like "the Osbournes" or something.

It would be so amazing, can you imagine? Him just leading the camera man back and forth through his crazy mansion, just snapping on everybody that comes into sight, calling people in to snap on them about somebody else that he is snapped on.

Just constantly furious and agitated.

Oh my god, I love it, it is seriously the funniest thing I could possibly imagine.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 09:01PM

“Insulting VD is worse than insulting me you idiot.”

I am still of the opinion that bearing the name "VD" is about as degrading as it gets.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 09:05PM

“Tell Wayne and Krishna das, WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!”

this is all gold. this is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 10:30PM

Worried"i asked some of them about "cult reporter " the girl that made the blog

[science-of-identity.blogspot.com]

the respose was

[b:7a284088d6]" Shes a slut that didnt get a fuck "[/b:7a284088d6]

i asked them about the forum statments about chris buttler there response was

[b:7a284088d6]" there proberly the people that are gay or are fags that are writing this stuff"[/b:7a284088d6]

-HOW SPIRITUAL ARE THESE PEOPLE TO DEGRADE SOME ONE LIKE THAT-

There trying to goto into hiding here on the coast
there denying any relationship to chris buttler
there now denying there anypart of a religion anymore

there all busy trying to cover there tacks up

why is this so ??

has cult reporter let the cat out of the bag

i think she has !!!

i think this religon is

SNEAKY
LIEING
DECIETFUL
MINDCONTROLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT

Govenments should take action agaisnt them
Blaaaaaaaaaa

Somehow I missed this message earlier because it didn't show up when I refreshed the page. I would love to hear from you and who you have spoken to, just curious and I don't mind a good laugh at what they are up to. You can't private message me because you don't have 10 posts yet, but you obviously know where the blog is and my contact details are there if you like. If you want activism that is cool, someone has to do it, and you are someone right? It's cool, I am good at that sort of thing and I will show you how. :D

As for being a slut now I think I have heard it all.

That I was not serious enough/that I was fanatical, that they have no idea who I am because I never even went to kirtan, that he didn't have any feelings for me.....

For the facts I was married for almost seven years from when I was eighteen to a year before I joined the cult. I am not a slut although the rumor was for a while because I was staying at a place in Kings Cross (nightlife capital of Sydney) that I must be a prostitute.

Reality check : I am the girl that he chose to live with and the girl that he begged to come back when I left, who looked after his son, paid his child support into his ex-wife's ANZ account and was for all intents and purposes very much the live in girlfriend. If he is trying to cover his tracks now with all this I am the disgruntled one the only believable aspect of this is that it is what they want to believe. The only whoring that I have ever done is working at Firm-n-Fold in Brisbane for months on end in the name of devotional service.

The opinion of people with the mindset to sniff toilets and eat toenails and wait quivering in the corner for bird flu to come and wipe them all out are not in my humble opinion entirely based on reality.

They have/will always demonise me because I am the one that was living with the guy that knocked up the Doyle family's princess daughter (the one that doesn't have as many kids as there are fathers for them and is in hiding in Hawaii from some poor guy who they have deemed doesn't have the right to ever see his son)

Brendon I always love you but as I can hear you saying 'whatever dude' no one put a gun to your head to get you to say that you loved me, which is more than can be said for the threats that were dished out left and right to make you go back to her.

How pathetic all of you SOI reading this to put your live into a religion that you don't even have the faith to admit to or enough belief to stand up for - B I know that there is nothing that I or anyone else can do to help you out and that you will leave in your own time like everyone here has had to do. Throwing more delusions into the mix will keep you going for a while but it won't last forever. I am sorry to think you are going to fall as hard as you are going to when it eventually happens. If you ever did call now I would still be there for you as you never had the courage to be there for me. I forgive you because I know that you have hurt yourself just as much and that there was some reason behind it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 13, 2006 10:53PM

Rama Das (slave name)
Dude, man, bro, seriously...

Those quotes are amazing. Now I know why you guys hang around, it must be non stop comedy.

Come on, somebody talk to Siddha and see if he would be interested in doing a reality t.v. show like "the Osbournes" or something.

It would be so amazing, can you imagine? Him just leading the camera man back and forth through his crazy mansion, just snapping on everybody that comes into sight, calling people in to snap on them about somebody else that he is snapped on.

Just constantly furious and agitated.

Oh my god, I love it, it is seriously the funniest thing I could possibly imagine.

:D Just like Ozzie Osbourne - yes that's HILARIOUS[/color:cb6e08d435][/size:cb6e08d435]

Thanks, brothers/sisters, for sharing those quotes - that's just the kind of thing we need on this blog to show what kind of a person siddha is!!!! At first I thought you must have made up some of those quotes just for fun, (???) but then again I am considering that Siddha has totally lost his mind - and the people who are following him must be a "bit crazy" also...

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 11:28PM

In exchange for the seriousness of my last post the film clip of Robbie Williams Sin Sin Sin is sooo funny!

I swear if you close your eyes at the start that it is like Wai Lana is talking to you about the perfect teacher that reveals timeless wisdom - it sounds like a spiel for ASM.

[www.youtube.com]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will the person that cut the tags out of my shirts come and show me which way to put them on

SHARRRRRON!!!

Current Page: 65 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.