Current Page: 66 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 13, 2006 11:40PM

Question by disciple,” If you have illicit sex and loose your semen do you lose your intelligence?”

Siddha, “Is that why you are so fu##king stupid???”

Q. My wife is hard to get along with, we are having problems.

Siddha, “You married a fu##king truck and now you’re wondering why you got run over.”

Female disciple that just came back from the beauty parlor with a new hair do.

Siddha, “What the fu#k happened to your head?”

Siddha to his female disciple on the phone, “You fu#king cunt, you fu#king whore!!!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: freeman ()
Date: November 14, 2006 12:24AM

worried : HOW SPIRITUAL ARE THESE PEOPLE TO DEGRADE SOME ONE LIKE THAT-

Obviously you know them well enough to talk to and get some info from - even if it is a steaming pile of horse crap. Please be very careful with your involvement with them especially at a time like this. I think that you are very brave to come here and share what you have though, and I hope that you will get in touch with cultreporter.

I watched these people tear this girl apart for months on end. They were absolutely vicious against her for no reason whatsoever except that she was not kept in the place they have for new people and managed to get around the brainwashing phase. If I had ever seen anything like what has been described - humiliating people at the brink of initiation or being made to wear a bag on their head it would have been an obvious prompt to think WTF is this? It is heartbreaking to think how torn down a person must be inside to think they are deserving of such inhuman treatment and keep hanging around for more. I never thought about it so much as when I saw someone else going through it, which on reflection (and there has been no shortage of that lately) makes me realise how little regard I really had for myself.

I consider myself to be very fortunate in that I had a job outside the cult and friends that were never involved. I did not have to face going back out into the real world with nothing.

The deceit is such a huge concern for me. Most of the new people at Brisbane come from the 'meditation club' that they have going at Logan University. I mean they allow all kinds of religious groups to meet there, but they just can't be upfront about what they are. Hard to prove like most things, but I have seen letters from Siddha that direct that the Australian School of Meditation be run exactly like this - the poor demons just can't find God appealing so the only way to help them is to trick them into developing a taste for him. It's pretty hard to look for Krishna when the only direction that you get is to stick your head up siddha's butt.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 14, 2006 12:57AM

quotesman
Siddha to his female disciple on the phone, “You fu#king cunt, you fu#king whore!!!”

Maybe that was VD on the other end of the phone! :lol: :lol:
:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 02:38AM

Worried
....i think this religon is

SNEAKY
LIEING
DECIETFUL
MINDCONTROLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT

Govenments should take action agaisnt them
Blaaaaaaaaaa

Or you mean: "I think [b:e238567013]CHRIS BUTLER[/b:e238567013][/color:e238567013] is:

SNEAKY
LYING
DECEITFUL
MIND CONTROLLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT[/color:e238567013][/size:e238567013]

and oh yeh, don't forget:

DOWNRIGHT OBNOXIOUS[/size:e238567013][/color:e238567013]

:!: :!: :!:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 02:46AM

cultreporter
In exchange for the seriousness of my last post the film clip of Robbie Williams Sin Sin Sin is sooo funny!

I swear if you close your eyes at the start that it is like Wai Lana is talking to you about the perfect teacher that reveals timeless wisdom - it sounds like a spiel for ASM.

[www.youtube.com]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will the person that cut the tags out of my shirts come and show me which way to put them on

SHARRRRRON!!!

Wow, thanks for the link, cultreporter. I have never heard of Robbie Williams, is he Australian?

"... I love you, you love my hate..."

yeah, that was a great video, the mood and imagery were perfect, and I liked seeing the subject matter coupled with the music style.

I liked seeing a smooth pop singer taking a subject like that head on, VERY punk rock.
I liked him using his looks in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, too.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 09:04AM

cultreporter

“What? Just because you come here and clean my floor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my footwater you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole.”

:!: :?: :!: Seriously guys, just googling I am sure it was mentioned drinking foot water a while back and I thought it was just his wicked sense of humor. Is this what maha water like the kind that comes in a jar from Hawaii is? Eating toenails - for real??? Man I am glad that I never ate any of the stuff at kirtan that had maha in it.

Yeeeeeooooooowwww... we were wondering if Siddha even knew about the toe-nail eating thing at all ... now we know that HE DID ... I wonder if it was his idea in the first place????

:o And putting bags over people's heads?????? I don't think I ever saw this pre 1985 - this must have come later... This is very childish and horrible... and reading these things makes me realize that:

[b:cfb8f71bb2]SIDDHA IS ONE SICK HUMAN BEING[/b:cfb8f71bb2][/size:cfb8f71bb2]

:arrow: [i:cfb8f71bb2]And to all those followers of Siddha who dare to follow this thread: No, I for one am not a gay or fag, but lead a normal family life, and I was a disciple of Siddha for many years before he became TOTALLY CRAZY.... Can you not see that you have been sucked gradually into this total craziness???[/i:cfb8f71bb2]

:x

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: November 14, 2006 10:32AM

I totally agree.

The last twenty four hours I have been trying my best to get this thought out of my head. I spent several years in ASM even when siddha was in Australia. This is a complete violation. At times I was offered maha food like raisins and spices and such but to now know that the food had been cooked with water used to wash dirty feet and toenails is disgusting and a serious betrayall of faith.

This is bodily excrement for #&^%$ sake. I am afraid to know if other forms were also used.

Being kind to animals and attempting to live simply I believe is good behaviour to teach.

Accepting service that one feels compelled to give as a sign of respect is within the realms of normal thinking I suppose.

Turning around and abusing these people attempting to offer service is attrocious and like you said Siddha that the children on the Gold Coast that were totally neglected and not given an education were a total write-off in your exit speech from the Gold Coast and that people should give up on them and make rectifications with the new generations of children. This unacceptable behavior and this is your responsibility as result of your neglect Siddha.

Being a complete recluse and germaphobe, expecting people to bag their heads, hating homosexual people to the point that you feel they should be totally repressed in the harshest means possible, beating up white people because you don not realise you are white, hiding the true meaning of your teachings and writting at least twice now letters to send out to your disciples predicting major world catastrophies (that are totally out of the question of possibility) and asking that people stockpile weapons and survivalist goods and telling those people to protect themselves against desperate people who are perhaps fearful of death and starving that they should be shot. These are strangely unusual behaviors but I guess you wouldn't be the first to do this.

But allowing people to eat your toenails, or perhaps even encouraging them to, is completely the @#$(*&$ wierdest thing I have ever heard.

My only desperate mental consolation to this is that human toenails grow at around a quarter inch a month minus wearing down in daily life would mean that an eighth of an inch is actually produced and with your most serious devotees being greedy for maha and the possibility of it being exported wordwide to other disciples would mean any toenails I have consumed would be only trace amounts hopefully.

I'm going to go be sick now!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 10:52AM

jules
Oh my, I

I burned the letters, the beads, the books long ago wish I'd kept the letters now- they could be helpful!

I spent a lot of time with Tusta, did many a mission with him! Some big shot das's in the PI screwed up royally and tried to blame it on me. It was all about power. Tusta was nice though, we did have some fun times together- sad to hear he's no longer around. The old me is no longer around either, so I am sure there would have no longer been any common bond.

!

It is too bad about Tusta but the reality is he helped more than anyone to keep the illusion alive and he prospered from the whole thing and he enjoyed his position as appointed shiksa guru and his status in the cult. Yea I know, there are no appointments. Yea right. Katyayani was appointed too then she got dis-appointed. Siddha is one of the most contradictory fellows I have ever met.

I would be interested to know the details of what happened in the PI. But if you don’t want to tell it I understand.

I was around when one of the jet plane fiascos took place. The pilots said they had never met anyone as rude as Siddha. But I was told it only cost 100k not 250K and I was told not to tell anyone about the plane ride or its cost. A pretty costly ride while his servants were eating out of the dumpsters.

It was VD who started the toenail eating and instructing disciples to eat them. I think only the best followers got the toenails. You had to be really jaded to go for that one. Even a hard core follower like me felt disgust when I heard that.

Heres another good one:

“If anyone in personal service gets sick SIF will not pay a penny, it is offensive for my disciples to get sick in personal service.”

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 14, 2006 10:59AM

just-googling
Worried
....i think this religon is

SNEAKY
LIEING
DECIETFUL
MINDCONTROLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT

Govenments should take action agaisnt them
Blaaaaaaaaaa

Or you mean: "I think [b:9dd1519d82]CHRIS BUTLER[/b:9dd1519d82][/color:9dd1519d82] is:

SNEAKY
LYING
DECEITFUL
MIND CONTROLLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT[/color:9dd1519d82][/size:9dd1519d82]

and oh yeh, don't forget:

DOWNRIGHT OBNOXIOUS[/size:9dd1519d82][/color:9dd1519d82]

:!: :!: :!:

Good post googling. We need to remember Siddha does not represent anything but Siddhas cult and his own concocted philosophy. We should be careful not to condemn the whole religion.

Every religion has its fringe cults and Siddhas is just one more.

I know their are good people in every religion and religion as a whole has helped many. Too bad it has been used for the wrong purposes and misrepresented by so many like Chris.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 14, 2006 11:56AM

[b:9975714aa1]I thank my lucky stars that I got out before the tin foil, maha water, head bagging, toe nail eating days started![/b:9975714aa1]

Current Page: 66 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.