Current Page: 68 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 15, 2006 11:22PM

quotesman

Finally one lower caste devotee told me sudama got canned for something that had to do with VD but he did not know more than that. He made some offense to JG's yoko ono. That is all he knew about it. [b:7298182bbd]Actually that was one of the reasons I left. All the big gurus were falling down and Chris was just acting more and more paranoid and UN-SPIRITUAL[/b:7298182bbd]. While the Chinese woman was becoming a big international yoga star!!!

I wonder if Sudama and the Kat are watching this stuff.

I am surprised that everyone didn't get suspicious of Prabhufraud after all this came down! When even the people he himself had labeled as "pure devotees" get weary of his scam and start dropping out, then it is time for all of us to take notice...

This piece of info has been one of the most interesting pieces that I have learned from this cult-education site... Thanks for sharing this info. 8)

:arrow: It seems as if Siddha thinks like this: [i:7298182bbd]"I am the one and only representative of God on this planet and therefore I can act as I wish, put everybody else down, waste everybody's money, treat people like sh*t and act like a total ridiculous and obnoxious jerk"[/i:7298182bbd] :(

:?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 16, 2006 03:18AM

cultreporter
I heard a CD lecture where Siddha was chastising his devotees for not being discerning in giving money for devotional service, telling them that they need to listen to God in their heart and check with him if some request for money does not seem to be legitimate.

:arrow: Yep, I am listening to the Lord in my heart, and He is telling me [b:418f29a759]not[/b:418f29a759] to give any money to Siddha :wink:

:twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 16, 2006 02:59PM

Siddha was adament that he had not endorsed this project and that he was well aware of who the devotees involved in it were. He blamed those that had given money and said "If you want to give money make sure you are giving it to me."

Yep, I am listening to the Lord in my heart, and He is telling me not to give any money to Siddha

Isn't the "Lord in the Heart" supposed to authenticate what the "guru" is saying ....

Your Lord in the Heart must be a different one. :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 16, 2006 10:38PM

quotesman
It is too bad about Tusta but the reality is he helped more than anyone to keep the illusion alive and he prospered from the whole thing and he enjoyed his position as appointed shiksa guru and his status in the cult. Yea I know, there are no appointments. Yea right. Katyayani was appointed too then she got dis-appointed. Siddha is one of the most contradictory fellows I have ever met.

I would be interested to know the details of what happened in the PI. But if you don’t want to tell it I understand.

I was around when one of the jet plane fiascos took place. The pilots said they had never met anyone as rude as Siddha. But I was told it only cost 100k not 250K and I was told not to tell anyone about the plane ride or its cost. A pretty costly ride while his servants were eating out of the dumpsters.

It was VD who started the toenail eating and instructing disciples to eat them. I think only the best followers got the toenails. You had to be really jaded to go for that one. Even a hard core follower like me felt disgust when I heard that.

Heres another good one:

“If anyone in personal service gets sick SIF will not pay a penny, it is offensive for my disciples to get sick in personal service.”

:arrow: SO IT WAS YOKO WHO STARTED THE TOE-NAIL FIASCO!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if the Queen Bee got the idea from the Praboofraud himself, though!!!! I suppose "[i:dbe3d44edf]Eat my toenails[/i:dbe3d44edf]" could be the holy man's way of saying "[i:dbe3d44edf]Kiss my ass[/i:dbe3d44edf]" :!:

When we were young boys, we had a joke about "TOENAIL PIE" as if it was the most disgusting thing possible!!!

:arrow: As for the expensive plane ride, yes, I bet it was supposed to be kept secret... Thanks to the internet and web-sites like this, this info can now be made public and people can decide for themselves whether it is a good idea to stay in this cult.

:arrow: Chris Butler's TITANIC seems to have hit an iceberg, and no surprise that people are jumping ship in droves.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 16, 2006 11:52PM

Yes, because deep down he knew that they needed to find a place "to belong", because they didn't really fit in anywhere else, just like all cults, it offered a sanctuary for the socially maladjusted and the misfits, the homeless and the hippies, the dunderheads, the injured and all the "wannabes". The real innocents are the children who have no chance, no choice, just ignorance perpetuated by fools, thought so even by their own guru.

People who deep down wanted to be deceived, by any prospect that held out a hope of immortality, who wanted to belong, it is the same old stuff that has been practised for centuries, that puts a secretarian, discriminatory, bigoted, sexist face on the divine. Toenails .... pfft, it could have been worse, fitting I think for those who knew what they were guzzling. Its a small thing, a bit of cultery and wultery, a bit of credit cardery (that one really made me laugh!), nothing compared to the bloodbaths caused through the ages by organized religion in the name of God.

For the guru to say he was offering them something different, or special, or that they were the chosen, that his manuscript was "the one", no, its the same old package that has been delivered for centuries to keep the leaders in a privileged position and the followers properly in their places to serve and ensure the prosperity of those who lead them.

Are they really leaving in droves, no, this is what they want, no one is forcing them to stay ignorant, in this day and age, they are free to seek the truth. The guru has always maintained an open door policy, that is acknowledged by all. To set themselves free, maybe they need to look deep into themselves. This is no prison, the doors are open!

They who are the most fanatical, know the least and they dont want to change.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jules ()
Date: November 17, 2006 04:10AM

cultreporter wrote:

...... The precise scheme was not detailed in the lecture. He named a specific devotee and mentioned that he had been in a car accident and had gotten a large compensation payout of which he had given a lot of this to this bogus project....

Can't remember his name, but was it the wheelcheer das guy who owned the storage units in Honolulu? Or maybe or was the scam of Bramanatirtha diving for sunken treasure and looking for investors to increase their (his wealth). He should stick to the Guru scam its far more lucrative!!

I do remember a dasi in those later days, both her parents died within a week of each other and had a gay brother dying of aids- she was about to inherit a lot of money. She asked we what should she do with it? It was at the time I was plotting my own exit, so couldn't quite say" honey take the money and run like hell". That was after I gave her money to attend the funeral, she was completely pennyless at the time.
Most of these guys from back then would be hitting their 50's even 60's so more than likely did come into some sort of inheritence. I am sure Prabhufraud is catching some windfalls here!

Speaking of outgoing monies. Just how much does this keeping Prabhufraud in style cost?
I remember some extravagent costs. The time he went to live in Australia for a few years, they rented a house (14 years ago) right on the beach for 100,000 a year- I think they had it for two years!! Or the house that was built for him on PCH/Malibu absolute beachfront block among the celebs! Must be worth a couple of million?
Or Yokos Yoga series- no expenses spared here, whatever she wanted she got!

I remember someone telling me that unbeknown to Yoko at the time, all her yoga outfits were sewn by a GAY GUY who died of aids. We were told aids could easily be transmitted and stay away from gays!! Hey Yokos still alive and kicking didn't affect her at all! Man I can see the sh-t hit the fan now if or when this info gets back to onsite" She'll be getting a whole new wardrobe!

Monies spent- Or lets see the Kitchen, always in some slum hole where das and dasi's slave over pots in the most appalling living conditions. Saw many a das and dasi leave and never come back from here. I never knew about the toenails, but yes did smell their toilet once. Cult Reporter- Daddy Doyle used to tell this story as he was the one who cleaned AC Bhakt... toilet said it smelled like roses. Well Prabhufraud's and Yokos smelled like sh-T!

Or the cadillac he needed to be driven around in!
Or the two houses so he could choose which bed he would sleep with Yoko in!
Or the clothes gadgets he wanted- anything no limits placed?
Or the political campaigns he funds trying to get his initiates into office.

The list goes on........

Its great having this forum, I agree for anyone contemplating leaving yes perhaps it will help them to see out of their darkness. We wish we had this, and its the least we can do to help others by telling some truth!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 17, 2006 07:37AM

TheTruthAsItIs
Yes, because deep down he knew that they needed to find a place "to belong", because they didn't really fit in anywhere else, just like all cults, it offered a sanctuary for the socially maladjusted and the misfits, the homeless and the hippies, the dunderheads, the injured and all the "wannabes". The real innocents are the children who have no chance, no choice, just ignorance perpetuated by fools, thought so even by their own guru.

People who deep down wanted to be deceived, by any prospect that held out a hope of immortality, who wanted to belong, it is the same old stuff that has been practised for centuries, that puts a secretarian, discriminatory, bigoted, sexist face on the divine. Toenails .... pfft, it could have been worse, fitting I think for those who knew what they were guzzling. Its a small thing, a bit of cultery and wultery, a bit of credit cardery (that one really made me laugh!), nothing compared to the bloodbaths caused through the ages by organized religion in the name of God.

For the guru to say he was offering them something different, or special, or that they were the chosen, that his manuscript was "the one", no, its the same old package that has been delivered for centuries to keep the leaders in a privileged position and the followers properly in their places to serve and ensure the prosperity of those who lead them.

Are they really leaving in droves, no, this is what they want, no one is forcing them to stay ignorant, in this day and age, they are free to seek the truth. The guru has always maintained an open door policy, that is acknowledged by all. To set themselves free, maybe they need to look deep into themselves. This is no prison, the doors are open!

They who are the most fanatical, know the least and they dont want to change.

Good points truth. But I believe many were sincere and really looking for the truth. They got side-tracked. Yes the gurus life should be an open book. The character of a guru should be open to scrutiny. If he has something to hide you can bet he will be hiding.

I can understand the desire to get into politics to change things for the better. But all Siddha did was start acting even more deceitful than the politicians he was trying to replace. Even advocating our godless war in Iraq. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A WAKE UP CALL FOR MANY. Now that we are learning the truth about the war we would have to ask the question: If Siddha is so fixed up with God, how did he let our government scam him on the war on terror??? The fact is he is not fixed up and does NOT represent GOD, period!!!!!

As pointed out here on this thread, it all started off good. Maybe from the beginning it was never dead on but it was much better when things started, but the one in the lead was not really following anything authentic, simply using the cover of an age old tradition, twisting it around to suit himself and his own agenda. So I do not think we can blame religion on this one. It has survived for thousands of years and will survive SIddha and other bogus gurus parading as ones who know God.

Yes in our society one would be considered a misfit for wanting the truth and not the sugar coated reality our media and consumer society feeds us.

I agree organized and institutionalized religion tends towards corruption. Siddha tried to make his organization look like something other than what it is, something completely controlled by him. Something so organized and secretive that even many on the inside can not figure out what is going on and just march in tune to the puppet master, Siddha.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 17, 2006 07:51AM

Jules, thank you very much for coming here and sharing this information.

I remember the sunken treasure scam. And I saw more than one person hand over thier inheritance.

Funny about the clothes for the queen bee. A similar thing happened in the kitchen. I was one of the lowly dishwashers. For those who don't know. Siddha likes his food put in thermoses, just one of his many strange eccentricities.

Everything is supposed to be really sterile and clean. The cooks have to be completely fanatics about cleanliness and sterility. There is a special type of thermos used, the most expensive kind on the market. One day while cleaning the thermoses I noticed the cap has two parts. No one ever actually took the two pieces apart. So I struggled for awhile and finally unscrewed one. They were really stuck together. Inside the cap was scum that had been their for who knows how long. I am talking about the grossest scum, dead rotting food stuck in the cap. Every singe thermos had the same crap inside. So for years he was served in these thermoses that were completely contaminated with rotten food. It smelled so bad I had to cover my nose.

It was so outrageous the cooks kept it a secret and did not tell Siddha.

I wonder if that got forgotten when new cooks came in and if they are not still sending up those contaminated thermoses everyday.

That is what you get when you start acting like a fanatical nut about cleanliness. Sure everyone should be neat and clean but the germ phobias were just plain strange and bizzare.

You can bet the policy cop and head of personal service will get raked over the coals for yokos clothes and for the thermoses. This is probably the first time Siddha will be hearing about the contaminated food he ate for years.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 17, 2006 08:30AM

TheTruthAsItIs
Yes, because deep down he knew that they needed to find a place "to belong", because they didn't really fit in anywhere else, just like all cults, it offered a sanctuary for the socially maladjusted and the misfits, the homeless and the hippies, the dunderheads, the injured and all the "wannabes".

As for myself, I certainly fit into some of these categories at that time, namely HOMELESS and HIPPY, and maybe a bit socially maladjusted and a misfit.

HAWAII was the perfect place to get the ball rolling, as there were many hippies who came to the island, obviously homeless, and also searching for an alternative to a regular life on the mainland. The year-round warm climate seemed a perfect place for spiritually minded folk. I wonder if Siddha would have managed to get such a following started if he had been in, say, Vermont???

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 17, 2006 11:56AM

As for myself, I certainly fit into some of these categories at that time, namely HOMELESS and HIPPY, and maybe a bit socially maladjusted and a misfit.

Thanks for fessing up Googling :D I would slot myself into a "bit" of a misfit and scamp. :lol:

I wonder if Siddha would have managed to get such a following started if he had been in, say, Vermont?
Classy areas - no chance man. Hawaii, Philippines, Poland, Gold Coast - all breeding grounds to pick up nice slow thinking people who don't ask too many questions. Followers are scaled from the "have nots". The "haves" have all got their own scam going anyways.

It got me thinking when I was watching an episode of the Sopranos the other day, can you imagine recruiting guys like this ... they either would have rolled around on the floor laughing or wanted a piece of the action.

Current Page: 68 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.