Current Page: 63 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jonfeldmane ()
Date: November 12, 2006 05:40PM

I can’t believe the stuff I am reading here. I read everything, all 42 pages. I sure am glad I left back in the 80’s. It appears things got really strange. A big exodus took place in the 80’s. Sounds like down under is even more wackier. Cult get over it, the guy must be a loser to be still following that wacko. You are breaking my heart, catch another bus they are a dime a dozen honey. I can’t tell that much but I will give the reason I left and tell what the tip off was. I helped a little bit building the studio at Red Hill or Halava Valley, can’t remember exactly where it was now, and was around for the McHealthy’s fast foods endeavor. I was only around about 3 years. I remember sitting all day testing that crummy vegetarian food and I saw the gays picketing the store and watched them pin that on Krishna Katha das, what a bum rap man. Weird stuff man. No wonder the thing flopped and everyone is jumping ship now. I was not considered serious enough and I never dared to ask to get initiated.AND I AM GLAD I NEVER DID!!!! I watched some who did and how they were treated and decided I was not that serious. Googling, initiate, devi, truth, zelig, others, you must have all been around when I was. You were the guys that were the serious discples yea???/. Rama you must have been too young to remember this one. Man I am glad I never got that serious. Anyway the tip off was on one big initiation in Honolulu. I remember it pretty clear. I think about 12 people were getting the initiation. I was friends with most of them and particularly a couple that got completely humiliated. They are all there sitting at his feet like good little ducks waiting for the great guru to give them the highest enlightenment and a really spiritual transcendentalized name. Then Siddha stops and says, ‘I can’t inititate all of you.” Then he names these two devotees and says he won’t inititate them because they are not really serious. Man these two guys were supposed to wimper off to the corner while all the others are getting initiated. But one of them revolted and said something like, ‘why are your not giving me initiation, I chant, I follow the regulative principles, I work for you.” This I think was a major blunder for Siddha cause this guy was very talented and needed for the audio stuff at the studio. He was a real professional at his work. Any ways I can’t remember all the details but I do know I think Siddha underestimated this guy cause that was about the last straw for him and he was out a there if I remember rightly this guy walked right out then and never came back again..Then the other guy just kind of wimpered off to the corner with his head down in complete humiliation, this guy did not deserve that crap. Any of you guys remember this???// Maybe Zelig or googling or initiate???? I decided right then I would not ever put myself in a place like that. The really weird stuff about this is these two guys that got rejected were about as serious as you could get and I knew for a fact some of the ones getting initiated were not even following the regulative principles and not really as serious as these two guys. One of them I remember was the devotee Siddha used to always make fun of and call a tilly, but cause he started making a bundle of money on Maui and giving it to Siddha I guess Siddha overlooked his tilliness. Oh yea the guy who wimpered off to the corner was sitting up there with his wife and Siddha initiates his wife, what a bust!!! That devotee later told me, ‘that was a really low blow to initiate my wife and not me!!!’ Don’t know what happened to him but I can just imagine their family life must have gone down hill from there. The wife is pure and the husband rejected. Man that must have sucked big time, he was a straight up good guy too. That was it for me, I left shortly after and didn’t look back till now. Sure am glad I got the vision back then to leave. Sure glad I did not follow any of you into the abyss.
I think with all these x disciples coming forward you guys had ought to bring a lawsuit or something. But more than just Rama and Cult will have to step forward from the shadows. If these stories are even half true you guys got a good case I would say. If I was you guys and went through all the crap you did I would sue the hell out of Mr. Chris Butler. I bet you would get a lot of help if you did and then this thread will really have done some good. I know the media in Hawaii has been after him for a long time and from the sounds of it they are in the land of Oz too!!! Right cult??? Hey even Larry Mehau would probably donate to a lawsuit against the godfather of organized nut cases in Hawaii, Chris Butler. You guys owe it to people who followed you into that cult. Do it for the children. Do it for yourself, make a bundle out of it and give it to the hungry and poor on behalf of Chris. Heck it probly would not cost him more than one of his jet planes. How many does he have anyway??? What a crock!!!

Anyway that is all I know. I am on with my life. I caught up to speed long ago. Anyways Good luck to one and all. Keep telling the truth and bring that knuckle head to his knees.

What a bust huh????

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 12, 2006 10:17PM

Nice, Truth. I'll let you borrow my helmet for the next one.

And thanks for that post above, jonfeldmane... HAAAAAAAAAAWAIIAN.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 12, 2006 10:24PM

I just saw the movie "Borat ...cultural learnings of america for make benefit great nation of khazakstan."

...still traumatized. funniest thing I have ever seen.

gotta make this post relevant...

JOINING SIF, IN MY OPINION, WOULD BE UNWISE AT BEST.

HAAAAAAAAAAAIIII! :x

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 12, 2006 11:00PM

jonfeldmane

.... Anyway the tip off was on one big initiation in Honolulu. I remember it pretty clear. I think about 12 people were getting the initiation. I was friends with most of them and particularly a couple that got completely humiliated. They are all there sitting at his feet like good little ducks waiting for the great guru to give them the highest enlightenment and a really spiritual transcendentalized name. Then Siddha stops and says, ‘I can’t inititate all of you.” Then he names these two devotees and says he won’t inititate them because they are not really serious. Man these two guys were supposed to wimper off to the corner while all the others are getting initiated. But one of them revolted and said something like, ‘why are your not giving me initiation, I chant, I follow the regulative principles, I work for you.” This I think was a major blunder for Siddha cause this guy was very talented and needed for the audio stuff at the studio. He was a real professional at his work. Any ways I can’t remember all the details but I do know I think Siddha underestimated this guy cause that was about the last straw for him and he was out a there if I remember rightly this guy walked right out then and never came back again..Then the other guy just kind of wimpered off to the corner with his head down in complete humiliation, this guy did not deserve that crap. Any of you guys remember this???// Maybe Zelig or googling or initiate???? I decided right then I would not ever put myself in a place like that. The really weird stuff about this is these two guys that got rejected were about as serious as you could get and I knew for a fact some of the ones getting initiated were not even following the regulative principles and not really as serious as these two guys. One of them I remember was the devotee Siddha used to always make fun of and call a tilly, but cause he started making a bundle of money on Maui and giving it to Siddha I guess Siddha overlooked his tilliness.

Hi Jon,

I think I missed this particular initiation session - (I was probably slaving away on the outer islands), but I think I can guess who the "tilly" was! This type of thing was typical of how Siddha treated his disciples... He liked to create a real hierarchy with his favorites on top and belittling those he did not like. I can understand exactly how those guys felt, and that other guy did the right thing - just leave and never to be seen again 8)

I remember vaguely something about the McHealthy's - no doubt this was Siddha's idea to create a nationwide chain like McDonalds and stick more money in the bank. (Also to trick the demons into eating prasadam and thus save their souls?)

And the followers who were working on projects such as these were convinced they were on a "mission from God" - just like in the Blues Brothers movie!

As far as a lawsuit, I think it would be difficult to prove that any wrongdoing was committed... and especially when we ourselves were willing participants in all of this :cry:

You did the right thing, man, and only lost three years in this crazy cult - you were wise enough to listen to your inner feelings (the "Lord in the heart"???) after that goofy initiation ceremony ... wish I had done that sooner!

:x :o :)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 12, 2006 11:13PM

jonfeldmane
Hey even Larry Mehau would probably donate to a lawsuit against the godfather of organized nut cases in Hawaii, Chris Butler.

:lol: :lol: LMFAO :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 13, 2006 01:10AM

Jonfeldmane,
Hey I’m embarrassed enough for my many years in stupidity! I knew about all of those initiations, but had forgotten! There was more than one incident of Siddha initiating wives and not the husbands! In fact, I can think of at least four on my watch. I guess he determined that the females would be more submissive and work on their husbands -- or leave them for his service, which did happen.

I know of at least one instance of a mother who left her husband and kidnapped their children. They were sheltered in Hawaii by the cult and got on welfare. The father could have gone after them but decided that she was better off “serving” her guru as he was a “fallen man” who could not live without sex and a toke once in awhile. He felt like he was a detriment to the family-- that’s how brainwashed he was!!!!!!!!! She eventually “came out” and hooked up with another female follower who had been married to a top dog. They have all spun on to new relationships…. I lost touch with everyone after awhile.

One of the biggest grief’s you suffer when leaving a cult is losing a community of friends.

Another lady on Kauai almost left her husband after she got initiated. Her husband made no bones about not following everything, but had been good friends with Siddha for years. He was a free agent, his own man. He ran his own business and had a nice, but humble home and beautiful “toe headed” children. They had a cow that gave the best milk! They were really living the dream. His wife left him for awhile to pursue spiritual life at Koolau. This caused them both great pain and she eventually returned to him. This man read the Bhagavad-Gita daily. He was full of wisdom. He took good care of his family. He got shot and killed while chasing a robber from their home when they were in India. I don’t know if the wife returned to serve Siddha or not after his passing. They were wonderful people. I always secretly admired that guy.

Oh yeah, one of Siddha's “tilly men” became quite an entrepreneur. He had been initiated by ACBS. Siddha humiliated (the one I knew) publicly all the time, but privately was nice to him and depended on him for many things. He was a man of discretion and complete loyalty. I don’t think his male hormones kicked in for years, but he finally made it.

The sound guy, I think he was an engineer. He was into computers long before any of us. His wife got initiated and he didn't. He got such a raw deal from Siddha. He was so intelligent. He was a bit irritable and not the mellow, hippie, spacey type that was the typical follower of the day. He was smart enough to see through a lot of the crap early on (hence, the petulance), but went along with his wife out of love for her. Don’t get me wrong, he was a good man and I wish had been able to get to know him better outside of the cult, but we were all too busy “serving” the idol man. His wife was also an incredible person. She was charming, intelligent and creative. She was into educational philosophy and tried to reform KKd’s krishna school. I hope they left the cult.

Another guy went through TWO wives that got initiated before him. It really bummed him out. He gave up after they both left him and so he left the cult. He remarried and made a good life for himself post cult.

I also know cases of loyal, hard-working followers who had been in the group for years who had to wait to be initiated AFTER a newbie of a few months (usually a pretty little female). It always puzzled me, the arbitrariness of it all. Knocked the wind out of some people’s sails. At the time, I excused the behavior, “Siddha has the vision to see what is REALLY in people’s hearts.” Bullsh*t. He liked to tweak people. He liked to embarrass and humiliate people publicly. He liked to pit people against each other. He liked to play mind games.

As to the lawsuits.
Most people really have no idea of how the law works. It’s not like on television. You can not start a class action law suit against someone who promised nothing. We volunteered our services. There were no written agreements. You can’t sue him for humiliating people, not initiating someone, or predicting the end of the world. He also has a lot of protections under freedom of religion and speech.

Unless you can prove illegal activity, then there is nothing you can do. I never witnessed any child abuse, election fraud, drug dealing, money laundering, but others may have. They are the people who need to come forward. It can’t be hearsay either. You need to have proof.

Another thing – Siddha is an old hand. He had an inside man and woman in the District Attorney’s office in Hawaii for years! If these activities are going on, he has made sure to never leave his mark on any thing. For example, way back in the Larry Mehau days, his conversations (directives/advice) were never recorded and everything was in RR’s name. So if anyone is going to get sued, it will be his followers.

As far as getting millions --- not likely. Most of us just want to be left alone and move on with our lives. And if anyone has been involved in illegal activities, it is not likely they will implicate themselves to nail Siddha. And Siddha is operating even more underground than ever.

A word about lawyers. “Shark” comes to mind for a reason. Few are the caliber of Vincent Bugliosi who brought down Manson, but paid for it dearly the rest of his life.

What [b:e8b0a410ec]can[/b:e8b0a410ec] be done now is to write our stories and discourage others from joining and encourage others to leave. [b:e8b0a410ec]“The pen is mightier than the sword”[/b:e8b0a410ec] Who said that? Or in the words of Jordon Maxwell,[b:e8b0a410ec] “…put an s in front of “word” – it becomes swords. That’s what words are. They are cutting.”[/b:e8b0a410ec] So pick your medium. The Cult Ed forum, a blog, a book, or ….?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 01:16AM

Rama Das (slave name)

Is your helmet made out of alluminum foil by any chance? With antenae? Just kidding! :lol: Can't wait to see Borat....!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 01:26AM

OH MY GAWD! McHealthy's! I had forgotten the name! They did have some good vegetarian food. HA! I remember how they scrambled to offer the food behind the scenes before they served it! Too funny. Does it still exist? Do they still offer the food to the idol man?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 01:28AM

just-googling
jonfeldmane
Hey even Larry Mehau would probably donate to a lawsuit against the godfather of organized nut cases in Hawaii, Chris Butler.

:lol: :lol: LMFAO :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 02:29AM

zelig
Rama Das (slave name)

Is your helmet made out of alluminum foil by any chance? With antenae? Just kidding! :lol: Can't wait to see Borat....!

Slightly less effective, I'm afraid. Just a skate helmet without any padding on account of my big head...

Just enough to keep the monitors at the 'Vans' skatepark off my back.

Current Page: 63 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.