Current Page: 42 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: bogus_hunter ()
Date: September 02, 2006 04:19AM

Which house(s) in Lanikai was CB actually affiliated with?
(And does he continue to be?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 02, 2006 05:02AM

So, it's my understanding that Wai Lana is Chris Butler's current wife.
Is this indeed correct?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 02, 2006 09:57PM

bogus_hunter
So, it's my understanding that Wai Lana is Chris Butler's current wife.
Is this indeed correct?

Yes - they have been married for over 20 years, and I beleive they are still together. He made her into a famous yoga teacher through his recording studio, and somewhat of a rock star!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 07, 2006 08:19PM

So, given your exposure to this spirituality that Chris Butler
interpreted and proffered; now that you all are out from under
that influence, what is your current spiritual inspiration?

Some I understand have gone back to their original faith
(such as Judaism). Are many of you still devotees of Krishna?
Have you a different view, more like a mosaic of various
belief systems?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 07, 2006 09:24PM

Hey, this is a great topic... I was born into a family of Chris' disciples (forgive any spelling mistakes) in New Zealand, also lived in Hawaii, too.

I just wanted to say that the post by "justbabbling" on page 5 sounds right on to me, I knew of all those people by their krsna names, I knew Wayne Nishiki personally, I propbably at least saw most of the others.
Wayne was a cool guy, it has been a while since those days.

I really like the posts from "yourmaster", I want to know what butler wants to forget.

I have only read through the first few pages, but I will keep going.

So, yeah, I was born and raised with my Mum and Dad following him since I was born, they became disciples early on, they are still going strong to this day, 27 years later.
My legal name is Rama Das (last name omitted), talk about a slave name!
I have a brother, he is still very devoted, also.

My brother and I shipped out to the little school out in the Phillipines, I was good after 2 weeks, I guess showering from a bucket of cold water with a cup at 4 a.m. was not quite my style, although my brother spent about 4-5 consecutive years there.(he would come home for the holidays, once a year.)

Oh, yeah, incase you couldn't tell, I am not down with the program at all, any time that the pressure was a little less, I would always gravitate away from this stuff, at the age of 15 I chose the church of SKATAN.

I hung up my beads and just rolled on my board. I still held the belief system untill I was about 20, you know, maybee I'll get it together before I die or whatever, but at 20, I remember the afternoon, it took only one very clear moment to absolutely let it all go.

I was not scared, it was possibly the single most liberating moment of my life.
I simply knew that I didn't need it anymore.
And it is crazy how powerful that simple action was, how fast things started moving in my life since then. I knew that the only way to really be a real person was to work from the ground up.
Maybee I can explain a little.
I know I am me, and I know that I am okay. I also knew that, believe it or not, I am here and I actually feel like I want to be here.
I wanted to honor that and really let myself fully come into that fact.
I think the truth is that we are all amazing and we all truly have nothing to worry about.
So start there.

We have all wasted enough time with destructive addictive inherited completely invented and man-made ideas. let it go.

You think that spending a whole lifetime indulging your ego in superficial sacrifices, austerities and forced devotion while suspending your independence and blindly, ignorantly accepting every aspect of a hatefull pathetic and truly ignorant little man's ideology as you find comfort in mutual agreement amongst your peers in such spiritual truths as "vote bush because he is against f-gs getting married" will equate to eternal salvation?

I just wonder how many lifetimes you have all been doing exactly what you are in this one.

It makes me so sick, and I swear that literally EVERYONE that I ever knew growing up that was a part of this still are to this day, only all the kids who I used to play with OUTSIDE while our parents were inside chanting have all married, had kids and are, at this moment, doing the right thing and contributing to a planet of seriously redundant people.

...and I love yaz

the last name is Ranson, I will laugh if this gets back to me through my parents.
but joking I am not.

:twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Worried ()
Date: September 08, 2006 12:26AM

Look i don’t know if this is relevant or will help any one but i know some these people and have for many years and yer some things have made me take a second look that i have heard them say.

They operate in secret on the Gold Coast Australia under the name of the Australian school of meditation and was told never to call it a temple even tho that’s where they do all there worship.

They also run a factory on the gold coast of course all the followers work there the company is called Ajitas ( Veggie Chip Company ) Some huge food chains here in Australia sells there stuff can you imagine if a those companies knew what cult they are supporting what there response would be ?

They operate the company as a charity with all proceeds going to there Guru in Hawaii ( how the hell does that work do you call your business charity of me and pay no tax ) i was told this by there members. They also told me that doing it this way was a good way to avoid heavy tax.

Many of them are yoga teachers this is how they bring a lot of there new members in as yoga is popular here in Australia it makes it easy for them to bring there religion to the unsuspecting.

they do most of there recruiting at the Australian school of meditation they come out with there Yoga lessons and catchy Rave party or Rock party themes and try to draw young people in. all under the guise of a dance party with free food & free drinks

They have some operation in New Zealand im not sure what is there but they seem to have a lot of contact with that country its very hard to find out as every thing they do is so hush hush and seems to go on a need to know basis.

When i ask them questions about America, it would raise eyebrows they always respond to me with statements like were not a part of that scene nothing to do with them yet they all move in the same circles America & the Philippines they just stand blank faced and deny any ties

Members are involved in other business here on the gold coast and Brisbane too there is also some sect of them in Sydney. I remember one of them telling me they have lawyers and accountants in there group. I was told members had intimate knowledge of loopholes in law to get “free money” from the government and financial institutions the statement left a very bitter feeling in me

Some members have told me stories that quite shocked me they told me in graphic detail of there movies and trips for the children that they would arrange.

One of the stories is of a video of a butcher and abattoir’s that they would watch with the young children graphically showing the slaughter of animals so they could convert the children to there vegetarian ways, nothing against vegans but a small child does not need to see something like that. It was then that it dawned on me, these Krishna children have no say in there life as they are brain washed from a very early age. it would not matter what the adults wanted from the children as the children will agree to anything if its going to please there Guru!

That’s what they are brought up to believe and that’s all they know its how they have been schooled from a tender age

Krishna children will look at the world with different eyes to you and me they are taught to look at it how the Guru wants them to see it thru the hands of brainwashed adults.

Other stories of arranged marriages and how they could improve there standing in there community made me ponder the question that this could be happening to there children also.

Ask a Krishna child any of this and they will deny it as that’s one of there first lessons. It would be bad for you in Krishna’s eyes and bad for them so there is no way a brainwashed child wants that.

One day my friends children showed me there books given to them at there regular chants and let me tell you they have some pretty good storeys of how all the pretty girls are the brides of Krishna (so this must mean all the pretty girls belong to the current guru as they think he’s Krishna )

So what happens to the ugly girls? Shipped to New Zealand for shearing maybe?

Any way don’t trust em, don’t give them an inch. Don’t let your children your wife your husband any where near them unless of course your idea for your loved one is a life of making money for some dude in robe with rice stuck to his head!

How cool a life is that … you die old with no money and he dies with hordes of it .

How Holy can one be .

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 08, 2006 04:19AM

I wanted to say a couple more things regarding my friends that are a part of this...

I imagine just saying what I have could result in definately not being welcome, but I guess that speaks volumes about the mindset that you have to live with to con-siddha (australian for consider) yourself as being serious enough about it all.

I know how it would go down, someone who is assigned to watch this board will take note and pass the word along that I am a threat to security, my parents would probably be notified and anyone else who should know would hear about it, but what will they hear?

"Rama has been very offensive, he is saying things he should'nt"
And that would definately be the extent of the detail, they will have a scared reaction to follow whatever order says to not associate with me and maybee I would'nt be welcome to visit my brother or my friends in Australia.
And I gaurantee that nobody would actually read what I said.

I would hope that people would actually read what I said.

I mean what I said, and when I hear or see a lecture by chris butler, I cannot believe that anyone could find anything remotely usefull in any of it, every single word that drips from his mouth is so saturated with hate, he is unbelievably full of himself and does not have the slightest bit of wisdom, I just wish his lectures were available for anyone to see, but they have long since yanked everything from the public domain.

I wonder why? are you confused why people would say bad things about this man?
He speaks down on absolutely every one and everything, especially his followers, but that is the world you have all bought into...
It is incredibly sadistic, and it is a culture of accepting that they are all so fallen. in all seriousness, the most long-term members of at least this part of the Hare Krsna movement believe themselves to be truly fallen, soooooooooooooo far from being nice devotees of krsna, yet this putz who you all follow that lives to cut you all down is unquestioningly accepted by everyone involved as a pure lover of god.

It does not add up even for a second.

Many of you have been honestly giving this your all for longer than I have been alive, and you measure your progress by claiming how little progress you have ever made.

Yet ol' chris butlover probably had a period of less than 10 years between being the "impersonalist" "drug addict" (terms he would put on anyone doing what he used to) to being the absolute truth and a pure devotee of god, and since then, his status has been frozen as that, and your status has been frozen as fallen and offensive.
And you all honestly believe that you all have MUCH work to do before you would be truly ready to go to KRSNA when you die.

But to get to what I wanted to say to my friends.
I really love you guys, I have the best time when I hang out with you all.
I really mean all I have said.
I want me feelings about this stuff to be known, yet I have respect for whatever you want to do.

I am not gonna give you grief about your choices, I will never get in the way of anything you want to do.
I would rather spend some time together and just enjoy your company, it is so rare that I ever get to see any of you.

These posts are for me, and anybody with an interest to know what I think.
You will not find me trying to jump on any of you personally about any of this, and i honestly think you are all the raddest people, I have so many great times I have shared with all of you, and I look forward to more.

Let's go snowboarding.

Rama.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: devadasi ()
Date: September 08, 2006 08:27AM

Rama says,
<<<<<You think that spending a whole lifetime indulging your ego in superficial sacrifices, austerities and forced devotion while suspending your independence and blindly, ignorantly accepting every aspect of a hatefull pathetic and truly ignorant little man's ideology as you find comfort in mutual agreement amongst your peers in such spiritual truths as "vote bush because he is against f-gs getting married" will equate to eternal salvation?>>>>>>

What Chris teaches is truly a perverted reflection of the real thing. It has and always has been way more about Chris than Krishna/God. Period.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: devadasi ()
Date: September 08, 2006 08:53AM

Hey Rama,

Did you read the part about Krishna Katha das's daughter going off to war in Iraq? Then our kirtan leader Mike G. glorifies it? What do you think about that?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 09, 2006 09:56AM

Worried
Any way don’t trust em, don’t give them an inch. Don’t let your children your wife your husband any where near them unless of course your idea for your loved one is a life of making money for some dude in robe with rice stuck to his head!

How cool a life is that … you die old with no money and he dies with hordes of it .

How Holy can one be .

Dear Worried!

I think their thinking goes something like this:

If you give all your money to CB for his private jet or limousine, etc, Krishna will be pleased with you and may even let you into Krishna-loka (his own planet) where there is no old age, suffering or death...

whereas if you give your money to the poor hungry people in Africa, for example, you may be due for some good karma... but you'll have to come back to this world and suffer from old age, disease and death!

Apparently Krishna loves his pure devotee more than those insignificant poor hungry people, and therefre you get more points???

:cry: :?:

Could sound as crazy as those dudes who committed hari kari (suicide) in order to hitch a ride with Hale-Bop (the comet)???

:lol:

Current Page: 42 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.