Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 26, 2023 10:16PM

Noone should be allowed to attack anybody personally. Suggest they need therapy, tell them to leave the forum…
This is only a right that Rick has.
This forum is not meant for dictatorship.
This has to be hammered in the head of all those who post here.
Be it Isckon or SoI members as well as hybrids.
I have no fear of getting banned the same way I had no fear of being shunned and lesave my best friends of 20 years.
Please keep it civil. Spiritual abuse is a very deep wound.
We all deal with it differently.
Do not think that all have the priviledge of rebuilding a life after the cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 26, 2023 11:18PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do not forget that mental illness and narcissism
> is only a prviledge given to the Acrayas of the
> Hare Krishna movement and offshoots.
> They are the only ones who can act as they wish
> and have their feet kissed and washed.
> The rest of us lowly souls must watch very
> carefully what we say and how we act.
> Or else the devotee police will soon knock on your
> door.

At least the scriptures give the initial sieve. No questions asked? There is no "tadana"? I don't receive "lalana"? Thank you. Regardless of whether I believe or not, the scriptures of this religion say so, since the basics are not fulfilled in this group and this "guru" - I do not enter this minefield. Because the damage will come before you see it.

> One can never go deeper than the vedas.
> They cannot even phatom that reality is more
> complex than sciepture.

All the Vedic writings are in fact very numerous. But objective knowledge as such is very detailed. Let's take the elements (earth, water, fire, air, ether). We know about sound in the ether. Ether not as space but space with substance is a hypothesis (although others claim that since there is an electromagnetic wave in space, it somehow has properties so this is the mythical ether; others, in turn, say that there is no ether but virtual particles are created and there is some zero energy of space but no, there is no ether, because why do we need a discussion that some sect is right). But what is sound in the ether - a wave. But the waves are different. Longitudinal, transverse, fixed. Air element? So what? particles? Ah yes, maybe it's virtual pairs of particles - and interestingly, solid waves - Milo Wolf. And what science says - yes, we have different constant waves - electron, proton. And some say - neutrons, muons, neutrinos, bosons, etc. But a neutron decays after 15 minutes outside the atomic nucleus. For proton and electron. Where is this described in the Puranas?

> However you are forced to stay in their limited
> sand box or else you will be seen as a danger.
> The programmed minds glitches and goes nuts like
> the robots in movies who are exposed to water.

Simple symbolism, mythology, hagiography or historiography is beneficial for simple personalities. Translating the scientific basis of Ekadasi can be too difficult. "Just don't eat grain this and that day."

There are also dangers. Blind faith and the power that every knowledge gives. Like an eclipse of the sun to Egyptian priests. All people terrified. Control over hundreds of thousands of ignorant people, thanks to which in 20 years we will build pyramids for thousands of years.

They don't like the educated.

> Noone should be allowed to attack anybody
> personally. Suggest they need therapy, tell them
> to leave the forum…

Knowing the motive of an ISKCON expert is a matter of reading a few lines of his text. The question is who he is - is he a nice, friendly man who treats science and universal moral principles seriously, teachings of Gita or is he an emissary of a hierarchical caste who cares only about the image because of his connections, power, money. Where the good of the individual, universal moral principles and the principles of one's own religion are quickly sacrificed. A simple example - the Catholic Church and forced celibacy. And the Bible allowed bishops to have wives. Hundreds of years of fiction and suddenly the Pope is ready to say because there is already internal and external consent that it was only a temporary regulation. And how many of these poor seminarians hanged themselves because they succumbed to a woman?

I literally have 15 meters from a woman living nearby who has sexually submissive to the father of her 2 children and intends to enter a convent. She converts everyone around and recently argued that Jehovah's Witnesses will not go to Heaven and gave the justification. Of course, some kind of narrative variation of the concept of "exclusive salvation".

So I politely say - I'm sorry, but according to my knowledge, Jehovah's Witnesses do not want to go to Heaven. Eternal life on this Earth is enough for them...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2023 11:31PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 26, 2023 11:19PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> This is only a right that Rick has.
> This forum is not meant for dictatorship.
> This has to be hammered in the head of all those
> who post here.

I cannot answer Your private message. Your inbox is full. Thanks anyway.

Date: April 26, 2023 11:27PM

Or Jehovah's Witnesses accost me again and say that if I join them, love Jehovah and obey the Bible, I will be rewarded with eternal life on this Earth.

Live forever on this Earth? I understand it as a punishment, but as a reward - it's a perversion.

Returning to the questions of priests wives - This is the keynote of the film "Mother Joan of Angels" - earthly and spiritual love.

[www.youtube.com]

or "The Name of the Rose" etc..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2023 11:39PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 27, 2023 12:35AM

Of course, Vedic or Vedantic theology is worth to know, because it pays attention to the levels of hypothetical spirituality or relationship with God.

Living on this Earth contrary to universal moral principles, living in accordance with principles at the level of exclusive self-regulated self-interest, living in accordance with codified rieligious principles, seeking salvation or liberation, living with God - apotheosis, power, wealth, fear ( isvaria) and then rasa's: i.e. among others sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya. This is a very big contribution. Like the Bible - lifted in rapture to the third heaven. I ask my neighbor - and she answers the third sky that the fraternity - I say, aha, I understand. Party. Salvation. Self-interest. Motive.

Here, thanks to Chris Butler - a couple of years in the group gave this vision. Lectures were inspiring - i admit. Tusta Krishna das - also. Midgett - no.

And of course - A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami with His translations and commentaries. That is great.

And that sects are darkest under the lantern. The rules are the same. The exclusivity of salvation. Exclusive purity of vision. One and only enlightened guru. E.t.c.

So I, declared devotee of "jalpa", I ask - where is Parampara since Narada did not initiate women? Why are you listening to Dalai Lama when Buddha forbade creating hierarchy? Why do you defend the predophilie priests in the Catholic Church when Jesus said that a millstone, a string and a river are better? Do you want to save them from punishment? After all, it follows from the words of Jesus that the punishment in the earthly instance will be ... lower!

Your mercy is a curse for the pedophile priest! Chris Butler, the fact that Sai Hansem didn't go to jail for Sri Shi is worse for him, not better!!!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 12:55AM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 27, 2023 01:15AM

One of the recent interesting incidents that I am no longer able to prove or present to the Readers of this Forum and thread is a Facebook post by one of the Ukrainian activists who seems to live in Australia.

Well, a Facebook post shows her holding a guitar, singing mantras, and her husband, having a japa bag, dancing with her and hitting his buttocks with his wife. Or maybe the hips.

Of course, the adoration circle laughs, admires, and so on. After all, it's in Egypt on a trip. The combination of spiritual and material life

Someone comments suddenly - it's an offence - aparadha. One neutral person comments - but these are spouses. So he looks at it from the level of marriage-religious-social conventions.

Is it? If we take the Vedic standard, and more specifically the Bhagavatam and the Krishnaic standard, or orthodox, then...

it is written that married couples in Vrndavana were ashamed to walk hand in hand together in public. What about hitting your hips or buttocks?

Another question - why the buttocks? Is there a sexual element here? And if Caitanya instructed you to clap, it must have been with your hands and not your buttocks?

Okay, buttocks collide. Then why while chanting the Holy Names?

And if the spouse has a bead bag, what does it mean - that he did not make his maximum of 16 rand in the morning....

But the wheel of adoration laughs. And this is according to the religion "nama-aparadha". That's probably why the post was deleted.

Can Chris od Midgett answer this question publically? With free will? Or does it require to put a gun to someones forehead and ask if it is or not aparadha? Or reguires a yamaduta servant of Yamaraja ask 3 seconds before crushing to 1 mm of meat...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 01:18AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 27, 2023 02:11AM

It seems to me to be a bit of a paradox that CB enforces these superfluous and ridiculous vaccination requirements... when he is the phantom owner of a health food store, which most likely sells all sorts of supposedly natural immunity boosters?

Does he have no faith in the natural method? Surely the Nature-God connection is a main part of ancient religion? I suppose some fanatical christian types would label it as "witch-craft"?

What about Holy Basil ... supposedly the favorite plant of their favorite God Krishna! Moreover, this plant is held in high esteem by present-day herbalists and naturopaths. Surely CB should be telling his bots to consume this daily?

THE RAPPER says:

"Your doctor is a quack, Sir!"
"Go see an anti-vaxxer"

Attachments: vaccines neo.jpg (63.3 KB)  
Date: April 27, 2023 03:10AM

just-googling Wrote:
> It seems to me to be a bit of a paradox that CB
> enforces these superfluous and ridiculous
> vaccination requirements... when he is the phantom
> owner of a health food store, which most likely
> sells all sorts of supposedly natural immunity
> boosters?

This is a very interesting aspect for many reasons, but suspicions may be trivial - subsidies for Tulsi Gabbard from Big Pharma - where, of course, you can shout at Big Pharma - or act in a hybrid way. "Guru" Big-Pharma supports, Tulsi doesn't support and Father Gabbard relativizes or whatever.

In practice - why this sudden tendency to recommend insurance - after all, vaccination is a form of insurance against infection - since the same "guru" did not insure people in his businesses and the fact of insurance claims was passed on in his lectures as an attitude unworthy of a student or student "guru"? Why this inconsistency?

And from the point of view of faith in the transcendent God Krishna, why does this "guru" who can leave this world at any time if he wants, cling so tightly to this material dimension?

And from a scientific and medical point of view, we are colonized by viruses and bacteria. 3 kg of bacteria in the human body. Dear parishioners, you must protect yourself against the enemy - it's "covid-enemy" but those 3 kg that live on you are not a threat. Or those hidden in deposits that are surrounded by the immune system but when the cellular network burns someone's ass and generally weakens the body and the system, they will come out like earthworms from the deposits in the body and the fun will begin....

>
> Does he have no faith in the natural method?
> Surely the Nature-God connection is a main part of
> ancient religion? I suppose some fanatical
> christian types would label it as "witch-craft"?

Natural boosters? That's a good question. In Poland, the covid paranoia was painful at its peak because the health service is badly organized, with absurdities. Doctors have a high level but the organization is terrible and the best escape abroad where they earn 5-10 times more.

amantadine. If the government were guided by concern for citizens and not by financial pressure - it would explore all solutions. If not A, then B. Whatever promises, which is at the top of the pool.

But Amantadine was depreciated. Right away. From the beginning. With the intrusive narrative about the super effectiveness of vaccinations, there was an argument against the voices of criticism that this is not a miraculous solution, but still the result of calculation - more benefits than losses. Wow, what a change of narrative and perception

> What about Holy Basil ... supposedly the favorite
> plant of their favorite God Krishna! Moreover,
> this plant is held in high esteem by present-day
> herbalists and naturopaths. Surely CB should be
> telling his bots to consume this daily?

The tradition of our Hawaia Sampradaya is a specific approach to Tulasi leaves. The founding myth was to sell the temple with plants planted in Tulasi where this upset our spiritual grandfather A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. Later, however, to pay tribute, one of our leaders, the later "guru" Balakhilya das, burned Tulasi leaves instead of Marijuana.

>
> THE RAPPER says:
>
> "Your doctor is a quack, Sir!"
> "Go see an anti-vaxxer"

"Vax your ass, leader says"
"Ass with Vax, your life max"

From my personal environment of the closest people - the closest family and neighbors. As for the family - the elderly - 80 years old, a few months after vaccination, memory loss and a hematoma in the digestive system appeared. On the other hand, a slightly younger person - 75 years old - vaccination fanatic, victim of narrative - 4 doses of "covid" and 2 additional flu - found at home with kidney failure. She died in the hospital. Hospital claimed she died of "covid" - financial motive? In turn, a neighbor who lived with leukemia for years, a kind Catholic - took the vaccine and 1 infusion of modern anti-cancer genetic chemistry - died of a cerebral hemorrhage 7 days after the infusion.

Date: April 27, 2023 03:24AM

Butler is an agent of destruction.
He destroys your health, your spiritual life, your life, your finances, your self esteem, your mind.
Some are sent to use and abuse others.
And he runs a program that he himself cannot grasp.
The hare krishnas are too intoxicated by the false sense of being god chosen ones.
They are too blinded to see that their loving guru us actually their ennemy.
He is not a being of light but a parasite that pretends to be of the light.
They are vampires.
I have seen people age 15 years in 3 years by working 24/7 for their project.
Do you know about the PI TB tests. How many xrays your lungs must stand.
This cult sucks the life out of you.
But it is the journey some have chosen and feel happy.

Date: April 27, 2023 04:01AM

You see. Nothing matters to the devotee but to transfer to vaikuntha.
This escapism spirit and the obsession with liberation gives them the courage to stand torture.
The rewards are greater than the pain.
This is why noone should feel bad for them.
It is a choice and a gamble.
Maybe there is a vaikuntha at the end of the road.
We will never know because we have not accepted the torture.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.