> believe to be fact or they are creating
> unnecessary riddles and complexity within an
> already complex philosophical ideology. Is there
> something lost in the context of his other
> sweeping remarks about women and astronomy and
> blacks???? Please enlighten me. I am all ears
> about how I need to be interpreting this
> stuff.

The topic is controversial. A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami clearly instructed in his instructions to focus on spreading literature, giving prasadam, and spreading the Holy Name. Did he disbelieve in political commitment? So the question arises why the published statements seem to be contradictory. As I wrote earlier because of distortion or even forgery I have a distance and certainly do not draw conclusions. It is uncertain whether these are A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami's statements at all, whether they were presented in the original, or whether fragments were not cut out.

In any case, according to philosophy, the material world exists as a dimension in which beings have the opportunity not to serve God directly.

In turn, the motivations of people going to politics are not spiritual. Money, power. Own good, good of the party and nothing long.

Another aspect is the acceptance of authority. Acceptance process etc.

> I respect the "original" veda, as in the Rig
> veda, as a cultural work of mythology and seeds of
> philosophical systems that evolved overtime
> culturally and sociological within India. That is
> it. No universal applicable truth there. Just
> ideas. Some good, some nonsense. Science is a
> process and method of trying to understand the
> visible world. There is little to no science in
> the vedas. The books that feral with Ayurveda and
> mathematics are not part of the "veda" proper.
> They are works on specific disciplines. Ayurveda
> is not scientifically sound. It has some useful
> ideas and concepts but it can hardly compare to
> modern advances in science in terms of rigor in
> study and proof of usefulness. Mathematics is
> different as it is based solely on reason and
> rational logic systems. No metaphysics there. No
> Indra making rain and Vayu controlling the
> winds...

Hymns and basic knowledge is a difference, however.

>
> Please show me this. Ayurveda asks people to
> drink cow piss. That's shocking. That the Ayurveda
> and other pseudo-scinetifc works of ancient India
> were highly organized in their structure and
> teaching methods does not prove they worked or
> that they underwent even rudimentary scientific
> rigor.

> > cult. Anyway I did not loose the interest for
> the
> > Truth.

If you understand that there is no complete freedom in the network of thousands of feedbacks (electric, chemical etc.), and you know such concepts as reduction, aggregate etc. then you start to know why Ayurveda - by professionals and not quack - this is science.

> I agree this is not the place to discuss it,
> but I also disagree that there is any religion
> that is as bold in it's assertion that conjugal
> love with a divine deity is even on the table as a
> philosophical concept. Adam and Eve and goddesses
> being removed from biblical works is not remotely
> tantamount to the concept of Madhurya rasa as
> proposed by the Bhakti poets who created the
> idea.

Jews got rid of Asherah. Perhaps to be different, perhaps because of interpreting the mundane, sexual exchange of feelings between Jehovah and Asherah. I spoke to Jehovah's Witnesses about this - for them it is shocking and blasphemy. Why? Well, a mundane interpretation.

> Free will is a false concept propagated by
> theistic schools, once again, creating a division
> of the superiority of those who "follow" the path
> and those that reject it. With the added concept
> of Karma and reincarnation—two things we can't
> even see, it adds the burden of adhering to the
> various rituals as mechanism to "purify" our
> "karmic" baggage.

Some rituals address indeed karmic psychological baggage. Question of deeper insight.

> comforts. It's a sick cycle. But wait! There is a
> solution: Surrender to Butler and chant a Indian
> mantra. Ahhhh. So simple.... But wait! Our level
> of faith is also dependent on so many karmic
> factors and "sukriti" of course—the evasive, ever
> elusive mysterious "spiritual merit" we get
> from—you guessed it—serving people like Butler...
> I could go on.

Learning about karma and being recruited and used in a religious group or sect is a different matter.

> Now may I interest you in a story? So, 5000 years
> ago a sage was bummed out after writing the whole
> vedic scripture with the broken elephant tusk of
> the elephant headed god, Ganesh (how the god got a
> elephant head is a whole other story—told
> differently depending on what scripture you read).
> The bummed out sage (who knew sages can get bummed
> out?!) was visited by a traveling veena-playing
> space man and told to write down the epic stories
> of "Krishna" to get "real" happiness. The sage
> then wrote, non stop, the famous Srimad Bhagavatam
> and was finally satisfied and happy... Now Vyasa
> had a son who was so petrified of coming in
> contact with the external world that he camped out
> in his mothers womb for 12 years. Yes, you read
> that right folks. 12 whole years...
>
> Questions anyone?

In the scientific sense, a symbolic representation of a precedent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2020 07:28PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: February 09, 2020 07:31PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VOX, dewatcher stated this. Not me.
> "Killing a person or protecting a real offender
> from liability, even if worldly law is an
> imperfect version of yama, this is not a good
> symptom."
>
> I don't speak in riddles. I just come out straight
> forward and tell it how it is. That boat accident
> was a cover-up. The man who died was a victim of
> butlers disciples arrogance along that beachfront
> for years. On butlets order and command. Sai
> Hansen was made out to look like a victim in the
> courtroom proceedings. The man got the most
> absolute lowest penalty for mowing over another
> human being carelessly on a boat. And that's not
> even to mention the fact that they were doing all
> of this on Butler's order. No one takes butlers
> $20,000 boat for a joy ride along the coast. It's
> just not what devotees do. They were asked to
> chase away tourists who might be swimming close to
> Butler's beach front view. And they had done that
> many times and been reported for it. Butler used
> to have his devotees Chase off many people from
> around his property vicinity and threaten people
> to move their cars that were parked close to
> various Gatherings and so forth. There are
> photographs of Butler's disciples filling up the
> boat with gas at local gas stations in Kailua.
> There are many reports to the police of the boat
> being driven up and down that Coast in a reckless
> fashion. Do the math.

You have the right to speak and you must speak honestly from your own perspective. From my perspective, a man analyzing events related to Shri Shim's death from online reports is cautious. Due to controversy, I speak in this forum, but I was not there and I analyze materials.

If chasing people off the beach was a common practice, the question arises as to the legal justification for such action, whether this part of the sea and the beach is the sole lease, and if not, evidence of such behavior.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: February 10, 2020 09:38AM

The evidence is testimony of many locals living in that community. The recorded testimony is on soundcloud and is clearly 2 men on the boat talking to each other... where is the other man?

The beach is a public beach. No one owns the water. People own parts of beachfront sand not the water. There is no justification for it man. Please don't be an apologist for this cult. There is nothing to protect except Butler. A man died so Butler can have his ocean front water peace.

Otherwise reports, articles and firsthand accounts abound on the web.

To say you are cautious what you read on the web is fine. None of the above contradicts numerous statements made in various places. Are you afraid of convicting a careless cult member for the death of a man and injury to his son—not to mention his whole family? Are you concerned about protecting Butler in some way? These clowns could care less about you or the local community they are in. They hide and are secretive and harass people in the water, stalk journalists and so forth. Do you need to be present in the room to trust that Tulsi is suing Hillary for $50K? Were not talking about some far stretch of the imagination here. I used to attend beach Kirtans in Malibu where butler's security guards would harass and chase away people and make sure people did not come too close to the event etc by stating "it's a private event"—on a public beach of course. That is not even to mention the violent harrassment, cursing and threats they made on many occasions.

Listen DeWatcher, unless you have something concrete to add to this forum about your beef with this group, unless you lost family, were abused mentally or physically or simply see through the madness and charade of this group of clowns, what exactly do you hope to accomplish here? I am all for proof—there is plenty of it. Some of it hidden, some of it protect through fear and others by SIF taking legal action. But as all things must eventually come out, much has come out over the years. If you opinion is that Butler has some legal right as a person to have his disciples chase people away from his beachfront home, you are in the wrong forum. If you feel people have a right to kill someone carelessly and not sit in jail for a good 2-5 years at least, I think you are in the wrong place. If you think the stuff Gralow has meticulously dug up is somehow flawed or incorrect—please show the proof. If you feel Butler has a right to be vile to his disciples and others in the way he teaches and instructs his followers, you are in the wrong company here. There is no apologists here. We stand behind what we say, see and concur as fact or very probable opinions.

I mean, come on man, you are coming on here and talking about Yoga Nidra and a woman committing suicide by virtue of some danger possibly arising out of mixing two bullshit yoga systems together—be serious man. I am talking about REAL shit man. People getting mowed down in a boat in a community that they are known to have done this. LOOK THE MANY POLICE reports and how many tickets the guy has for speeding around shallow waters (in his guru's boat). I am talking about money laundering, money schemes, financial fraud, drug money, kids in illegal schools with no access to parents or consolers and waking up at 4 am to pour cold water on their head and sit in a dark temple room to chant and listen and see anti-homosexual videos and graphic sexual vile language and hatred and anger. I am talking about a total lack of transparency this cult has in their Tusli candidate, their own history and so much more.

Date: February 10, 2020 07:11PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> The evidence is testimony of many locals living in
> that community. The recorded testimony is on
> soundcloud and is clearly 2 men on the boat
> talking to each other... where is the other man?

I've heard the recording. Strange is that the kid was calling. It looked as if adult men did not have the courage to quickly and carefully communicate the reality of the situation.

>
> The beach is a public beach. No one owns the
> water. People own parts of beachfront sand not the
> water. There is no justification for it man.

Ok, thanks for the information.

> Please don't be an apologist for this cult. There
> is nothing to protect except Butler. A man died so
> Butler can have his ocean front water peace.

I am not an apologist but I see things individually. To everyone according to merits. Just as I was offended by blaming the Polish branch of ISKCON by SIF american leaders, I look at it individually.

There are many honest or manipulated people, but there are also wolves. Hard evidence is needed for a wolf judgment.

That's the method.

Men died. The man was hit and killed. A low sentence defies a sense of justice. It is not known if the convicted person is guilty.

What solution? Gathering evidence. If the speeding of the bathers by motorboat is taking place again, video recordings accumulate, for example using a smartphone. One time, second time, third time. Testimonialas is not enough. That's how it is done in Poland and in the USA, certainly. In court, evidence counts. If someone has hard hands, the stronger the evidence must be.

>
> Otherwise reports, articles and firsthand accounts
> abound on the web.
>
> To say you are cautious what you read on the web
> is fine. None of the above contradicts numerous
> statements made in various places. Are you afraid
> of convicting a careless cult member for the death
> of a man and injury to his son—not to mention his
> whole family? Are you concerned about protecting
> Butler in some way?

For my part, I can write to you that it is shocking, descriptions of property, property of several million, etc.

And I know devotees from Poland, where a beautiful girl decades ago chose poverty and hard life with her devotee husband, they worked decades hard leading a gypsy life, destroyed their beauty and health, they work in a foreign country and they send money to the USA for their Guru. Because he is sick. And here I read about speedboats and killing people, so don't write to me about protecting the cult. People who are victims must be protected.

Another example is you have people in Poland, members of earlier worship who have devoted their lives to hard work. And contrary to world opinion, they were involved in work for society, they do it all the time, feed the homeless, visit children in orphanages. They must be protected. Interestingly, they were endowed with sympathy or attention of other Vaisnavas from other sangs, with kindness and not appearances like conversation on a retreat. They must be protected. And that it's hard for them to accept the facts we are talking about here - it's true.

> These clowns could care less
> about you or the local community they are in. They
> hide and are secretive and harass people in the
> water, stalk journalists and so forth.

One of the hardest arguments I've read here is the Filipino school and what you and other children have experienced. Reports of returning Poles were not so hard, but those were different times. Either way, it's a tough argument.

> Do you need
> to be present in the room to trust that Tulsi is
> suing Hillary for $50K? Were not talking about
> some far stretch of the imagination here. I used
> to attend beach Kirtans in Malibu where butler's
> security guards would harass and chase away people
> and make sure people did not come too close to the
> event etc by stating "it's a private event"—on a
> public beach of course. That is not even to
> mention the violent harrassment, cursing and
> threats they made on many occasions.

All this political commitment is strange, not according to the instructions of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Tulsi G, not knowing the Bhagavad Gita well and giving it to the Prime Minister of India, behaves like an elephant in a porcelain shop. From the very beginning, her message or narrative was steeped in manipulation, especially the tactic of accusing bigotry. A classic maneuver, but too stupid for European intellects.
The fact that someone has cleared the Wiki entry of Tulsi Gabbard from Filipino threads and SIF threads only means that she has political support. Utilitarian, I suspect, and when it's not needed, its acceptance will end.

There are also doubts about the SIF activity in the Philippines or Poland, because these are important geopolitical keystones on the world map, and Tulsi Gabbard looks like a geopolitical product for 3 decades, an arrangement for India for the siphon for USA vs China. And that means a weird smell for spiritual SIF Poland ....

> Listen DeWatcher, unless you have something
> concrete to add to this forum about your beef with
> this group, unless you lost family, were abused
> mentally or physically or simply see through the
> madness and charade of this group of clowns, what
> exactly do you hope to accomplish here?

Yes, i have more information. Look for the truth, present the truth when the right time comes.

> I am all
> for proof—there is plenty of it. Some of it
> hidden, some of it protect through fear and others
> by SIF taking legal action. But as all things must
> eventually come out, much has come out over the
> years.

It is coming out.

> If you opinion is that Butler has some
> legal right as a person to have his disciples
> chase people away from his beachfront home, you
> are in the wrong forum.

When i do not know i ask about the law. Then i ask for evidence.

What interests me? I have devoted a lot of life, energy and money to SIF Poland. The most precious years. Chris Butler had enemies, SIF also had enemies, SIF Poland had enemies. In Poland, there were cases, e.g. attempts to set one of the leaders on fire during lectures, one of the honest. So the reality is that there are different motivations and the truth is where it is.

I'm interested in truth and evidence. Shri Shim was killed, so like a police dog I ask - what rights, what evidence. In court, evidence counts. The parties may always have conflicting claims.

> If you feel people have a
> right to kill someone carelessly and not sit in
> jail for a good 2-5 years at least, I think you
> are in the wrong place.

Why do you attribute to me the acceptance of killing a man? I have expressed my disagreement. The verdict is too low. A diver was killed, the accusation of driving a motorboat without a license or driving license and not, for example, unintentionally causing death is a laughing stock of justice.

> If you think the stuff
> Gralow has meticulously dug up is somehow flawed
> or incorrect—please show the proof. If you feel
> Butler has a right to be vile to his disciples and
> others in the way he teaches and instructs his
> followers, you are in the wrong company here.
> There is no apologists here. We stand behind what
> we say, see and concur as fact or very probable
> opinions.

Not the point. I prefer hard evidence. I collect them.

> I mean, come on man, you are coming on here and
> talking about Yoga Nidra and a woman committing
> suicide by virtue of some danger possibly arising
> out of mixing two bullshit yoga systems
> together—be serious man.

> I am talking about REAL
> shit man. People getting mowed down in a boat in a
> community that they are known to have done this.

In Poland it is done like this - if the event is repeated, then the event is recorded on the smartphone. For example, a group is extorting money from passengers. It is recorded once, second, third and evidence is. You can present something to the prosecutor's office or the Police. Why? There can be a little determination to investigate or investigate or mild sentence and so on. This is how it is done in Poland if you have the determination to seek justice.

Seriousness of the Court, seriousness of investigation.

> LOOK THE MANY POLICE reports and how many tickets
> the guy has for speeding around shallow waters (in
> his guru's boat). I am talking about money
> laundering, money schemes, financial fraud, drug
> money, kids in illegal schools with no access to
> parents or consolers and waking up at 4 am to pour
> cold water on their head and sit in a dark temple
> room to chant and listen and see anti-homosexual
> videos and graphic sexual vile language and hatred
> and anger. I am talking about a total lack of
> transparency this cult has in their Tusli
> candidate, their own history and so much more.

I accepted the arguments and watched the materials. I even suggested analyzing the ones I linked to but no one commented on - a pity.

But I don't act blindly under the influence of "no because no".

As for Tulsi Gabbard from the very beginning - before she even made adjustments to her actions because she introduced - I thought it was a threat that she would run for president of the United States.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2020 07:25PM by DaWatcher.

Date: February 12, 2020 01:09AM

Anyway,

Greeaaat opportunity - Mr.Midget is coming to Poland again spreading the wonderfull knowledge about "Mindfullness".

[www.mantra.pl]

"What is mindfulness, what benefits does it give?"

An extremely enlightening quotation from the introduction:

Mindfulness is the art of living life in a careful, caring and conscious way. This is a very unique art. The art of finding yourself at the moment and dealing with the emotions and stress that meet us

Well, I think that if you are careful and caring, you will not kill a man with a speeding motorboat. And when you kill someone, you have to deal with stress and emotions and call an emergency number to save the other man who has been hit. And then take the appropriate punishment and deal in prison.

But you know, i am a stupid Pole. Not American enlightened yogi.

So maybe I should be tempted by this pleasure and ask Mr. Midget such tricky questions ???

Date: February 23, 2020 11:09AM

DEMOCRATIC NEVADA CAUCUS

11% reporting
Votes displayed are county convention delegates. County convention delegates determine how many national pledged delegates each candidate will receive.

Delegates-- Percent-- Count

Bernie Sanders
7- 46.6%- 1,006

Joe Biden
0- 23.8%- 513

Pete Buttigieg
0- 13.6%- 294

Elizabeth Warren
0- 8.7%- 188

Tom Steyer
0- 3.5%- 76

Amy Klobuchar
0- 3.4%- 74

Michael Bennet
0- 0.2%- 4

Tulsi Gabbard
0- 0.1%- 1

Andrew Yang
0- 0%- 0

Deval Patrick
0- 0%- 0

John Delaney
0- 0%- 0

Uncommitted
0- 0.1%- 1

Source: The Associated Press.
Feedback

Date: February 23, 2020 11:15AM

DEMOCRATIC IOWA CAUCUS

100% reporting
Votes displayed are State Delegate Equivalents, which represent the number of state convention delegates that determine how many pledged delegates each candidate will receive

Delegates - Percent - Count

Pete Buttigieg
13- 26.2%- 563

Bernie Sanders
12- 26.2%- 563

Elizabeth Warren
8- 18%- 388

Joe Biden
6- 15.8%- 340

Amy Klobuchar
1- 12.3%- 264

Andrew Yang
0- 1%- 22

Tom Steyer
0- 0.3%- 7

Deval Patrick
0- 0%- 0

John Delaney
0- 0%- 0

Michael Bennet
0- 0%- 0

Michael Bloomberg
0- 0%- 0

Tulsi Gabbard
0- 0% 0

Uncommitted
0 0.2%- 4

Other candidates
0- 0.1%- 1

Source: The Associated Press

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2020 11:17AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: February 23, 2020 11:26AM

Tulsi Gabbard Continues To Spend Heavily On Long-Shot Presidential Bid

After finishing near the bottom in New Hampshire, the Hawaii Democrat continues to make a push in other early primary states.
By Nick Grube / February 19, 2020
Reading time: 8 minutes.

WASHINGTON — Despite poor showings in Iowa and New Hampshire, there’s no indication U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is ready to give up her presidential ambitions.

The Hawaii congresswoman has already hosted a series of events in South Carolina, Virginia and Maine to try to whip up support for her campaign, which by most accounts is struggling to stay afloat.

Gabbard raised $12.6 million in 2019, but that’s far behind other more viable candidates in the field, including former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar.

U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard speaks at a town hall in Greenland, New Hampshire, as part of her presidential campaign.
Nick Grube/Civil Beat
Even entrepreneur Andrew Yang, who dropped out of the race last week, has pulled in more money than Gabbard.

Despite the long odds, Gabbard’s campaign is continuing to call on her supporters to give the congresswoman more money.

So far she’s already spent millions of dollars, and, if she continues, is primed to spend millions more even if her chance at winning the nomination is extremely slim.

Gabbard’s campaign did not respond to requests for interviews for this story.

Civil Beat took a look at how Gabbard’s campaign has spent its money so far based on available Federal Election Commission records detailing expenditures from Jan. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31. Here’s some of what we found:

Almost A Half Million To Stehekin

Gabbard’s campaign continues to funnel money to a vendor based in Stehekin, Washington, a remote mountain village only accessible by foot, horseback, ferry or float plane.

Kris Robinson and his company, Northwest Digital, were paid nearly $490,000 by Gabbard’s campaign in 2019 for website management, internet advertising and polling.

Outside of Google, Facebook and iHeart Media, that makes Northwest Digital the campaign’s top paid vendor despite the fact Robinson has almost no political experience. Records show Gabbard is the only federal candidate Robinson or his company have worked for.

Like Gabbard, he grew up in the Science of Identity Foundation, a fringe sect of Hare Krishna founded by Chris Butler, a Hawaii-based surfer known for his secrecy, political ambitions and staunch anti-gay views. Former members of the Science of Identity Foundation have likened it to a cult.

‘I’d Love To Do That’

Robinson isn’t alone. There are others with ties to Butler and the Science of Identify Foundation who are taking in campaign cash.

Among them is Abraham Williams, Gabbard’s husband, who works as a campaign cinematographer. Records show the campaign paid Williams $3,119.

A Hawaii-based video production company he used to work for, Blue River Productions, which is run by affiliates of the Science of Identity Foundation, received another $158,763 from the campaign.

Ajita White [cult member] of Blue River Productions and Abraham Williams [cult member and husband of T.G.], in the yellow hat, both get paid by U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign.
Nick Grube/Civil Beat

According to Gabbard’s FEC reports, a man by the name of Geoffrey Silva received more than $8,000 for travel, supplies and fieldwork.

A Des Moines Register article in August 2019 profiled Silva and his wife, Kareen, two volunteers who said they moved from Arizona to Iowa to help with the congresswoman’s presidential campaign.

He told the newspaper he drove five hours from his home to see her speak in Nevada. After the event, Gabbard invited him and his wife to lunch where she pitched them on the idea of relocating to Iowa.

“I go, ‘Well, heck, I’m not doing anything, I’d love to do that,’” Silva said.

The Silvas ended up spending months in the Hawkeye State, working 40 hours a week as campaign volunteers, knocking on doors and planting yard signs.

What Geoffrey Silva didn’t say, at least not in the article, was that he and his wife were closely linked to Butler and his organization.

In fact, business records from Arizona show Kareen Silva was named as the registered agent for the Science of Identity Foundation when it was incorporated there in 1989. Gabbard’s mother, Carol, is listed in those documents as the secretary.

All In On Billboards

The billboard became a signature of Gabbard’s campaign, mostly because she blanketed some of the earliest voting states, such as Iowa and New Hampshire, with her image.

Federal Election Commission records show Gabbard’s campaign spent at least $828,000 with companies specializing in billboards and other outdoor advertising in 2019.

That includes nearly $200,000 with The Driving Media, a company based out of South Carolina, where the primary is scheduled for Feb. 29. Other ways Gabbard tried to get her name — and face — in front of voters was with her campaign van.

According to records, the campaign spent $118,700 in Ohio on a new set of wheels that the congresswoman used to criss-cross parts of the country.

The campaign also purchased swag to hand out at various events. According to FEC records, Gabbard’s campaign paid a California company, WWWB Inc., nearly a quarter-million dollars for merchandise, postage and fees.

$60K For Lawsuits And Crisis Response

Gabbard has used campaign cash to sue people and companies that she believes interfered with her campaign.

In July, she filed a $50 million lawsuit against Google, saying that when the tech giant suspended her advertising account for six hours after the first Democratic debate — something officials there said was due to unusual activity — that it was an attempt to censor her political speech and influence the election.

She filed another $50 million lawsuit last month against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who Gabbard says defamed her when, in a podcast interview, she described the congresswoman as a “favorite of the Russians” and someone who was being groomed by Republicans to run as a third-party candidate.

Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard bought a van so that she can criss-cross the country while she campaigns.
Nick Grube/Civil Beat
Gabbard hired the California law firm, Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht to represent her in both cases. Records show Gabbard’s campaign paid Pierce Bainbridge $50,000 in July 2019.

Bainbridge describes itself as a “high stakes litigation force” that’s “dedicated to the lost art of combat by trial.” Among its high-profile clients are President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudolph Giulianni, and Michael Avenatti, a recently convicted lawyer who also represented porn star Stormy Daniels in her legal battles against the president.

According to Gabbard’s FEC reports, she spent another $10,000 to hire Pivot Hound Communications, a California-based crisis response and reputation management firm.

Where Is Gabbard’s Golden State?

California companies, particularly those that specialize in social media and the web, have benefited from Gabbard’s campaign spending.

According to FEC data, the campaign spent more than $3 million in the Golden State. Much of the cash went toward internet advertising with Google and Facebook and Twitter, which no longer allows political advertising on its platform.

She also spent a lot of money in Texas, where she bought more than $815,000 in radio advertising through iHeart Media. Records show she paid another $185,000 to Accelevate 2020, a firm that focuses on petitions and getting presidential candidates on state ballots.

Gabbard’s campaign has spent nearly $60,000 on additional ballot access fees, from Washington, D.C., and Vermont to Alaska and American Samoa, where she was born.

Gabbard’s campaign sent nearly half a million dollars to people and firms in the Aloha State, with much of it going to Blue River Productions.

Her longtime campaign advisor, Erika Tsuji, was also on the payroll, receiving more than $33,000 in 2019. The congresswoman also sent another $33,000 to Cristina Moon of MHodge LLC, which lists an address at the Chozen-ji International Zen Dojo of Hawaii in Kalihi.

Targeting The Indian American Community

Gabbard’s campaign has relied heavily on consultants, which has allowed her to avoid spending her limited resources on payroll taxes and benefits.

The campaign shows it spent roughly $210,000 on staffer salaries plus an additional $118,000 on payroll processing and taxes. Compare that to a candidate such as Yang, who records show paid in excess of $6 million on payroll and taxes.

Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign used images of the congresswoman with India Prime Minister Narendra Modi as part of fundraising promotion.
Screen shot
Gabbard has relied on a wide range of consultants to buoy her bid for the White House, from Rania Batrice, who was Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ deputy campaign manager in 2016 to Noland Chambliss, a former chief of staff for Van Jones, who now has his own show on CNN.

Among the other consultants working for Gabbard in 2019 were Henry De Sio, who was the chief operating officer of Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign, and Shomik Chaudhuri, whose firm specializes in helping businesses and candidates make inroads with Asian Indians.

Gabbard, who is a practicing Hindu, does particularly well with Indian Americans, more so than other candidates still in the race. According to early 2019 fundraising figures, the congresswoman has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars from Indian Americans during her run for president.

Her campaign even offered donors the chance to win a round-trip ticket to India, a promotion that was advertised with an image of Gabbard draping Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a lei.

Source:[www.civilbeat.org]

Date: February 25, 2020 12:42AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> DEMOCRATIC NEVADA CAUCUS
>
> Tulsi Gabbard
> 0- 0.1%- 1

The violent attack after false humility did not win the approval of American voters ...

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> Like Gabbard, he grew up in the Science of
> Identity Foundation, a fringe sect of Hare Krishna
> founded by Chris Butler, a Hawaii-based surfer
> known for his secrecy, political ambitions and
> staunch anti-gay views. Former members of the
> Science of Identity Foundation have likened it to
> a cult.
>
> ‘I’d Love To Do That’

Most of the population would love to hug fresh cash.

> Robinson isn’t alone. There are others with ties
> to Butler and the Science of Identify Foundation
> who are taking in campaign cash.
>
> Among them is Abraham Williams, Gabbard’s husband,
> who works as a campaign cinematographer. Records
> show the campaign paid Williams $3,119.

But that's not much for a spouse...Out of 12 milions. Hm...

Date: February 27, 2020 06:37PM

Mrs. Sporty:

[www.washingtonexaminer.com]

Surfing, skating (queen of the boards) ..
As I remember, ant members of the cult in Poland felt guilty that they went to work at all what to say about sport. It wasn't until years later that they were enlightened that you could rest. They were enlightened by the caste that was enlightened by anti-cult movements, damaged health and general pressure ...

I like the link. So nice...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2020 06:39PM by DaWatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.