Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 23, 2016 04:55AM

The new smash the butler cult web site is indeed curious. I warned you a few days ago NOT to go to smashthebutlercult.com. The owner of this site claims to be living in Australia but registered this paid domain in New Zealand under the suspicious name of Pam Ho. You might recall that both of these countries have defamation laws favorable to the cult of Chris Butler. Cara James (cultreporter) lost a case in Australia and there's another lost case under New Zealand law (Ti Leaf Productions). Let it be known that his posting of my material on his site was without my knowledge or consent. If it is not removed, I'll notify his hosting company and have him shut down.

If this guy is legit, let him come through the front door by posting here on CEI rather than the back door of emailing people asking for information for his site.

CEI has a long history of knowing who to trust and who to suspect.

Stay safe.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Siddha Bellord, Prince of the Butler Cult
Date: January 23, 2016 02:58PM

A new post from me, talking about Siddha Bellord and how I was taught to believe that Wai Lana's family are Holy Pure Devotees on a higher spiritual level than all the rest of us.

We were taught to view the whole family of Chris Butler as special and holy.

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/siddha-bellord-prince-of-the-butler-cult/

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 24, 2016 02:18AM

Dear Rama

I could but smile about the story that your brainwash MOM....told you
Siddha is a pure devotee of Krishna because he is related by blood to Wai..Lana
and because she is the lover of Butler...VOILA they produce only pure ...pure kids ....Sweet Jesus Rama thats a real good brainwashing story ...and because you where a child ...you had no other choice then to say possibly something like "WOW MOM WE ARE SO LUCKY TO BE SO CLOSE TO GOD"...Jay Srila Prabhupada
Now the fucker is a bonafide murderer ..
I admire even more now Rama...you are so fucking brave to fight for your own sanity .....while hundreds are still craving for a bit of Butler toe nails
All that training in agression unless you are a SHOLIN MONK ...is just no good
at any given moment that anger can be misdirected .....and Siddha is known for his arrogance " Hope the cops get his ass ..and may this help to expose the cult .
THE QUESTION I AM ASKING ..IS WHY IS THE HAWAII MEDIA NOT MENTIONING NAMES
Is it possible that Butler and the Gabbards have such connections in Hawaii that they can silence the media...? I WONDER ...I put some comments on the Honolulu civil beat ....and it was taken down in 30 minutes ...Who is controlling WHO ?

Re: MANIFESTATION AT PLAY?
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 24, 2016 05:08AM

MANIFESTATION AT PLAY?

Many thanks to Rama for his extremely well-written essay about his history as a young boy growing up within the Butler cult family.

I know that Wai-Lana had been pretty much deified back around the mid-1980 era, but I really did not understand to what degree her spoiled bratty royal children had also been canonized or deified by Chris Butler himself? Sounds corny? Wait - there is MORE!

EXCELLENT analogy of Dharmabum on how the over-inflated military-grade speed-boat is totally symbolic of Chris Butler's over-inflated military-grade ego?

And especially when this speedboat is being driven by his alter-ego Mini-Me Siddha-B?

Yes folks, Siddha-B is a movie star! He can be seen doing amazing acrobatic martial arts maneuvers, flying thru the air while slashing a metal sword across the bodies of human beings. Now he is accused of flying thru the ocean on a military-grade over-inflated speedboat, the metal propeller of which has slashed the bodies of two human beings. One is deceased and the other is severely injured. We have compassion for all the affected parties ... but CLASSIC MANIFESTATION AT PLAY?

There is a very strong likelihood that Chris Butler himself did indeed INSTRUCT Siddha-B (and other cult henchmen?) to use the military-grade speedboat to terrorize swimmers who dared to venture onto Butler's beach?

So that Chris could have the ocean to himself when he goes surfing? Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world, hey Chris?

This is a verse from their scriptures:

"One should chant the Holy Name of the Lord
in a humble state of mind ...
devoid of all sense of false prestige
and ready to OFFER ALL RESPECTS TO OTHERS..."

Most people would agree that repeatedly using a military-grade speedboat to terrorize swimmers at the beach is just the OPPOSITE OF OFFERING RESPECT TO OTHERS? Seems like this verse slipped right over the Jagat Guru's head ... like one flew over the cuckoo's nest here, hey Chris?

Siddha-B's role in the ill-fated flopped movie is the character THE LOST PRINCE. It doesn't get much cornier than this folks. The royalty brainwashing runs something like this ~

THE ROYAL FAMILY
KING SIDDHASWARUPBEYONDANANDA PARAMAHAMSA EX-GOSWAMI SRILA PRABHUPAAA..
QUEEN YOKO VAISNOTTY QUEEN BEE BOW-DOWN-TO-ME DASI
PRINCE SIDDHA-B ~ THE LOST PRINCE
PRINCESS KILL BILL SENSELESS VIOLENCE MOVIE STAR

YES, Butler did brainwash the younger generation with senseless violent movie making. The Little Ninja is absolute corn. I have not watched more than ten seconds but I gather that it has Absolutely NOTHING to do with Krishna consciousness?

OTHER THEMES created by the Jagat Guru:

* Macho mentality
* Us versus THEM
* Us versus ISKCON even though they follow exactly the same religious system
* Guns in the beadbag - associating religion with violence
* Cloak and dagger political drama
* ... And no doubt the list goes on...

QUESTIONS FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE:

WHY was The Lost Prince driving a speedboat at breakneck speeds thru the ocean waters? Where is he going? To gather mangoes for the King's breakfast? ... and we know what happens if the mangoes are late.

WHY was the Queen Bee diving into deep waters with what appears to be some sort of *booty*??? Did the victim divers get too close to this *booty* and therefore The Lost Prince INTENTIONALLY drove over them in a fit of rage? He is reported to be a rather hot-headed individual.

WILL the Lost Prince now be unable to inherit the kingdom and the throne? Stay tuned, folks, this drama is not over yet ... and it doesn't get much cornier than this ... Same bat time ... Same bat channel.

Re: MANIFESTATION AT PLAY?
Date: January 24, 2016 07:28AM

Thanks DABCULT for your support and wisdom, it's crazy brainwashing alright, and I'm proud to have broken out of that insanity long ago.

Just Googling, that was an all time classic post, brother, this stuff is wild!

Hawaiian Justice may well rain down on Chris Butler, The Lost Prince and Butler's whole entrenched Lanikai operation no matter what else may or may not be happening.

Chris Butler and his goons in Kailua are so arrogant that they think they can disrespect the locals so badly for so long. Well disrespect and multiple assaults on a regular basis by Butler's young male cult goons have been reported by many locals [...]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 09:48PM by rrmoderator.

Date: January 24, 2016 09:35AM

The owners of the cult boats seen in recent videos have been named. This article will introduce you to the two men named and it will be updated as more information is uncovered.

Owners of Cult Boats
Click on the link above to read the complete article.

Flash

Irrefutable Connections to the Cult
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 24, 2016 06:12PM

I am hopeful that the people of Kailua will start to put the puzzle together with the pieces laid out so clearly in Flash's blog. Irrefutable. This will help Shri Shim's family get justice.

Owners of Cult Boats

The cult will blame the victims and feel they are the ones being injured and persecuted. They will call "foul" "bigotry" and trot out the "Anti-Hindu" card, but with no success.

They have been owned and exposed.

The following is an old issue, but Bart Dame's rebuttal to the cult trolls under the article Eyebrow Raiser: Tulsi Gabbard’s New Chief of Staff Baffles Political Insiders is quite brilliant and will continue to be useful.

Bart Dame's Comments:

Bart Dame
Some of these comments here are so completely disingenuous, posted by people who know Kainoa Penaroza very well. Penaroza has been appointed despite his lack of qualifications for the job exactly because he is "an insider," having grown up in the same secretive cult as Tulsi and some of the people posting here:

Scroll down to the third entry on this webpage, filled with postings by former members of the Science of Identity cult:

[forum.culteducation.com]

My quote in the article reflects my genuine surprise that Tulsi, after having brought top-notch professional people into her operation as Chief of Staff, first Amy Asselbaye and then Jessica Vanden Berg, would forsake professionals in order to hire from the tiny pool of kids she grew up with inside the cult.

The chief of staff is an incredibly difficult job and requires a level of competence this kid does not have. OK, she can feel comfortable talking with him not having to worry that her secret past life will become revealed, but what about her obligation to provide service to the people of Hawaii and functioning as a working congresswoman rather than just as a globe-trotting celebrity, darling of the media?

I have been asking, very publicly, why David Ige thinks Carleton Ching is qualified to run the DLNR despite his lack of background in protecting natural resources. The answer appears to be, Ching has a background in business and land development which Ige sees as more important than preservation of nature or historic sites.

Similarly, Kainoa Penaroza has not background in understanding the congressional legislative process and is clearly unqualified for this job by commonsense criteria. But Tulsi thinks his background growing up sharing the same secrets and mantras is more important than the core mission of running a congressional office. The Carleton Ching appointment should be opposed. But so should the Kainoa Penaroza appointment. Neither is qualified for the job taxpayer money is being asked to fund.

Kainoa IS "an insider." That's exactly why he got the job. What is better for the people of Hawaii, having an experienced political hand as Tulsi's Chief of Staff or a cult insider get a high-paying job? It really is a kind of "nepotism" at work here, a form of corruption whereby people unqualified for a job get it through their personal connection to the elected official. There is nothing "new and refreshing" about old-style nepotism. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."
Like · Reply · 16 · Feb 25, 2015 8:51pm · Edited

Greg Harris ·
Honolulu, Hawaii
Civil Beat/Bart Dame Hinduphobia: “Let's get Tulsi, she's of the wrong religion.” Every time I read Bart Dame's hateful, bigoted comments, I feel like I need to take a bath.
Like · Reply · 11 · Feb 25, 2015 8:59pm

Jan Mitchell ·
School Of Communication Electronics
Bart Dame has now moved from "chief anti-Tulsi bigoted" commentator, to an official Civil Beat "political observer." It must have been his latest anti-Hindu tirades on Civil Beat's previous smear article on Tulsi that convinced the Civil Beat staff of his main "qualification" --an undying, unreasonable, phobia and hatred of Tulsi and her religion.
Like · Reply · 11 · Feb 25, 2015 9:20pm

Bart Dame
Greg Harris, your posts are predictable. There is nothing "Hinduphobic" about my comments. I think some variants within the Hindu tradition are a source of great wisdom. But the cartoonish pop Hinduism of Chris Butler's Hare Krishna cult, now in alignment with the nasty rightwing communal bigotry of Narenda Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party in India, are worth exposing to public scrutiny and, yes, ridicule, where appropriate.

I know Chris, I know his family. That you folks can take Chris Butler, the Kailua surfer boy and stoner, seriously as a Pure Disciple of Krishna and the most spiritually advanced being in the Manifest Universe is a suitable target for ridicule.

And there are a lot of Hindus who feel the same way. Nothing "Hinduphobic" about such a view.
Like · Reply · 19 · Feb 25, 2015 9:58pm

Greg Harris ·
Honolulu, Hawaii
Bart, you just underscore my points even more. You have a lot of hatred/dislike in there and that's what motivates your posts obviously. You don't like Hindus/Krishna devotees. So in your mind anything Tulsi does is wrong. That is called "BIGOTRY". You judge everything about a person negatively because you don't like their religion.
Like · Reply · 2 · Feb 25, 2015 10:15pm

Bart Dame
Greg Harris, actually, I don't hate Tulsi and don't take Chris Butler seriously enough to waste that emotion on him either. What I find laughable is the devotion people like you give to him. You take yourselves so seriously that you want to ennoble yourselves as if you are martyrs against "bigotry." Excuse me, where were you when Chris, the Gabbards and the rest of the cult were crowding into meeting rooms to denounce anti-bullying programs in the schools designed to protect gay kids? Absent from any discussion of Tulsi's "evolution" on gay rights has been any indication the rest of the cult has abandoned, or apologized, for their actions against gays. Have you guys also "evolved"? Or did Chris grant Tulsi a special dispensation allowing her to change her views, which does not apply to the rest of you? I would love for some of the devotees posting here to admit to their past actions against gay equality.

Chris Butler has directed a decades long political operation to elect devotees to political office. I am sharing that obvious story, a story the Butler-bots want to suppress. From the Independents for Godly Government campaign in the 1970s, to the following campaigns of Kathy Hoshijo, Wayne Nishiki, Rick Reed and the Gabbards, sometimes as Democrats, sometimes as Republicans, this is a highly relevant narrative.

One cannot understand Tulsi's rise, nor her choice of Bill Penaroza's son as her Chief of Staff, without seeing this network of donors and dedicated volunteers. Nor her choice of husband, for that matter.

If I recall correctly, Kainoa's father, Bill, was not only a Congressional Candidate for the political party Chris controlled, the Independents for Godly Government, I believe he was its public spokesman? True? False? Relevant for understanding the decades long Butler political strategy or irrelevant?

I offer links for the "facts" I introduce, so people can decide for themselves whether I am just making things up or not. Some of you folks posting here know I am sharing "inconvenient facts." You cannot dispute the facts themselves, so you try to get people to avert their eyes by claiming any examination of the Chris Butler religious/economic/political enterprise is inherently "bigoted." BS.

Carleton Ching can be understood through his longtime association with Castle and Cooke, the Building Industry Association and the Land Use Research Foundation. Anyone trying to understand him and anticipate how he will perform as Chair of the DLNR should consider those connections. Anyone trying to understand Tulsi Gabbard cannot ignore her life-long involvement with the Chris Butler religious group, even if they prefer to remain secretive. It is the one narrative with the most powerful explanatory power to understand her rise, her base of support and, here specifically, her selection of a blatantly unqualified young man as her Chief of Staff. Unless you understand--and I have no doubt YOU and others here objecting to my posts DO understand-- unless you understand they are both members of this very secretive network, the appointment does not make sense.

So you raise the specter of religious bigotry in your effort to deny the truth, to suppress facts from public view. I call BS on your outrage. It is your group with a proven history of bigotry.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 24, 2016 06:22PM

Heard this conversation?

Nestor Garcia 
Guess who the chairman is of the State Senate Committee in charge of ocean safety?
3 · January 21 at 5:53pm

Andy Parx 
Mike? I guess I'm not "shocked shocked."
1 · January 21 at 5:57pm

Bart Dame 
From your question, might I guess Senator Gabbard? 

Awkward!
2 · January 21 at 5:57pm

Nestor Garcia 
You're our Grand Prize winner today!
3 · January 21 at 6:02pm

Bart Dame 
Ah, the contradictions keep on revealing themselves. One after another. I assume his committee will be forced to hear testimony on this incident. While the religious affiliation, and close personal relationship with the guru, may not be relevant for the official discussion, it impacts how Mike will feel about it and puts a burden on him to rise above those feelings. And, in the broader discussion, the behavior of the cult, with their LITERALLY "God-given right" to ride roughshod over the wishes of other people as they "dovetail their plans with God's wishes" has to be a part of the discussion.
2 · January 21 at 6:07pm

Nestor Garcia 
On a sober note - I consider Pono Shim like a brother.
1 · January 21 at 6:10pm

Michael Greenough 
While Gabbard has Water Land and Ag, it is actually Nishihara that has Public Safety.
January 21 at 9:40pm

Nestor Garcia 
But Gabbard's committee lists legislation specific to ocean safety - and deals with DLNR, which has jurisdiction over enforcement on the water.
2 · January 21 at 10:56pm

Perhaps this answers the "fishy" long delay.

[web.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2016 06:26PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 24, 2016 08:23PM

The inflatable is indeed punctured and is sinking, fast.

I’m elated for what is happening in Kailua. My heart goes to the family of Sri Shim, R.I.P.; together with step-son, Trey. He will remain an icon for what’s unfolding – a monumental event, perhaps pivotal for the anti-cult movement; thus, his demise is not in vain. Shim was not just a shim, he was/is a reef, no military-grade inflatable is a match for.

Who would have thought that a humble, fun loving surfer dude would bring down a mini-empire, that for 40 years has eluded public scrutiny and media radar?

Despite the fishy and long delay in the investigation, perhaps due to political and social machination of the privileged suspects, the locals are in a rage. Appropriately, Facebook page My Kailua says it all – Kailua belongs to the locals, not to the privileged group that lays claim ownership of anything they deem belonging to God, an insane gospel they’ve been preaching to the weak-minded.

The people of Kailua get it. For a while, I was worried Rama’s ranting will come off as sensationalism and venomous. Rama is Rama, brutally honest, courageous and articulate. Not one, except of course for the Cult’s three plants, had opposed his postings, all withered shamed. Kailua welcomed his thought with warmth and support. Rama, I told you from day one, you are a hero. Thank you. If only your mom is normal, she would be proud of you.

The tentacles of the Octopus are spread out suctioning money usually from the poor and the uninformed from Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Southern California, Arizona and New Jersey. If the head in Hawaii gets severed, the tentacles will wither fast and perhaps, helps free the victims, if not the parents, at least, the children from the menace of religious cults.

The slogan lives: Cults have no place in a free and open society.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2016 08:28PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 24, 2016 10:22PM

I have received 10 thank you notes for my posting on the facebook of Honolulu city beat ....so some people are becoming aware of the arrogant Siddha

Lets post ...post ...post ...anywhere we can dear ones

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.