Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 04, 2016 02:59AM

Rama Das wrote:

"Hopefully this makes some sense of the chaos surrounding SBC."

Chaos? Rama, you don't need to endorse or apologize for anybody. Free Speech is for everyone. The anti-cult movement needs lots of voices. There are countless families out there suffering unnecessarily, the law and society could not help them.

SBC and FlashLightOnRoaches' sites contribute greatly to the education of the masses. Cults who continue to operate in secrecy, rely on the ignorance of others and engage in questionable practices need to be exposed. If they are to become legitimate members of a free and open society, they have to be subjected to an open and healthy debates and be willing to respect others' opinions and choices.

Nowadays, what is there to hide?

Until Interpol and the law developed a tool to combat effectively religious cults, the international community will act as vigilantes. In the global community, we are our brothers' keepers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 04, 2016 03:38AM

HI All:

Rama- you will continue to be my HERO! Team Rama!

Smashthebutlercult: After mulling this over for a few days- go for it! Any and all help is appreciated when it comes to exposing this insidious group. I totally understand others reticence in acceptance of your web site- you can’t be too careful when dealing with a den of vipers. If true that you are taking this to the streets what better way to warn people about the trap of the Butler “Yoga” studios? Remember, this is all about funneling money to Butler, so he can continue to ruin lives. I say we stop the snakes once and for all. Please keep us informed regarding your progress in Australia. I wish we had a similar group in New Zealand who could alert the populace that there is a coward in their midst, or could Prince Siddha the Cowardly Worm, now be plotting his escape to China?

Dharmabum- THANK YOU !!Chaos? Rama, you don't need to endorse or apologize for anybody. Free Speech is for everyone. The anti-cult movement needs lots of voices. There are countless families out there suffering unnecessarily, the law and society could not help them.
SBC and FlashLightOnRoaches' sites contribute greatly to the education of the masses. Cults who continue to operate in secrecy, rely on the ignorance of others and engage in questionable practices need to be exposed. If they are to become legitimate members of a free and open society, they have to be subjected to an open and healthy debates and be willing to respect others' opinions and choices.

Nowadays, what is there to hide?

Until Interpol and the law developed a tool to combat effectively religious cults, the international community will act as vigilantes. In the global community, we are our brothers' keepers.”
End quote.

Dharma- I could not have said it better myself!

Carl Fig- Go back to my nutshell a few days ago:
Quote:“It is a cult owned boat- driven by a cult member, who has now fled the country, who is also the step-son of the cult leader who paid to have one of his devoted followers, elected to Congress, whose ex-senator father is now involved with water safety and regulations in that area, and there has been no word about this tragedy from BOTH these elected cult member officials, no legal inquiry, certain news media outlets have refused to carry the story and certain anti-cult postings have been removed from said media...” End quote.

Well, it seems there is a similar case in- you guessed it- Florida- why am I not surprised?
Possible legal precedent is being set, my fellow CultBusters.
It is a case of elected public officials using the media to hide facts regarding corruption in the Judicial system- very similar to what is happening in Kailua, however, Kailua is VERY serious as a man’s life was brutally taken away from him.

Link: [twitter.com]

The title states: "Corruption in the Tallahassee news media" -Is the media conspiring with the Federal Courts? In Kailua- the question should be: is the media conspiring with TWO duly elected public officials to hide the truth about the murder of Sri Shim?

Directly under that tweet is another story of the same issue- this time in Atlanta.

This should be looked into. Anyone know who to contact in the D.O.J.?

Date: February 04, 2016 09:09AM

Thanks, Dharmabum, That means the world and i'm glad you agree.

Here are a couple pictures I tried to post before:

Date: February 04, 2016 09:11AM

Thank you Vox! Rock on, dude!

Date: February 04, 2016 09:17AM

Does the cult really have a brand called Pirahna? A typo of Prana+ maybe? Pirahna is surely the most appropriate name they have come up with! ha ha Ajita vege Chips have long been the bane of Australian cult kids like an old poster I forget the name of, Cara's estranged boyfriend but man he was funny. The good old days.

I remember the disgusting vege chips being loathed along with the cult member free labor and grueling conditions, if memory serves me correctly. Go back to the Cultreporter days on this forum and poke around.

2006 2007 I would think.

one possible handle is yourmaster... deep in the memory banks.

Date: February 04, 2016 10:52AM

Rama- a quick look at Vege Chips- turned up this blip at the back of their web site-
these are some recent sponsorships undertaken by Vege Chips and not surprisingly the names look familiar:

- International Yoga Day
- Australian School of Meditation and Yoga

Link: [www.vegechips.com]

Date: February 04, 2016 11:26AM

Yes VoxVeritasVita Das the Vege Chips are 100% a company by the cult of Butler. The Pirahna brand is too but not so clear but I can find out more.

Check this page here: [www.tixana.com.au]

"Choose your poison"!!

There are many articles about the safety of their snacks which contain Cyanide - a poison often related with cults (such as the Reverend Jim Jones of Guyana) and cooked properly it's not a problem but flash fried chips, very questionable. Coincidence they use chips made of soy and cassava which are high in natural cyanide? I don't think so.

The Australian School of Meditation and Yoga were at Sydney's Cruelty Free Festival a few months ago. They were giving away free samples of Vege Chips, no other foods, so clearly their brand. Here's some photos which are taken from this Facebook album: [www.facebook.com]

I suggest a massive boycott of their companies.

Attachments: 10405504_10156421105550508_7878502512340799729_n.jpg (59.4 KB)  
Date: February 04, 2016 11:34AM

Thanks, glad you like the site. No I'm not born into it I just got sucked in over the last year until I gradually realised it was bogus. Now I'm keen to expose it as much as I can and need help with the site content as currently taking material mostly from existing blogs.

Date: February 04, 2016 01:50PM

All of Wai Lana's chips are Cassava based... flash fried cyanide you say?

Dear News Aggregator
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 04, 2016 05:48PM

It looks like smashthebutlercult/ Exposing the Science of Identity Cult: Don't believe the lies of Chris Butler is simply a news aggregator like so many on the internet. The RSS feed you personalize on your computer is one. The Drudge Report is probably the most familiar and influential (news aggregator) counter-media site (with Matt Drudge as its curator).

I don't see a problem with posting Flash's stuff as long as you give proper attribution and links. This just gives Flash more outlets to be seen, read, and taken seriously.

The issue is that some of us have spent years researching and hours writing content regarding Butler. It's a thankless job where it seems that 'no good deed goes unpunished'. So we won't take kindly to someone posting our hard work without attribution and links.

There are tons of news aggregator sites, usually with a targeted niche or issue. The key is not to publish the whole article, but some high interest paragraphs with a prominent link to the original work. You don't need the author's permission to do this, but it's nice if you ask first. The aggregated sites with the most influence and punch follow ethical guidelines. They don't make up shit and they don't steal content (full articles).

Doing an anti-Butler news aggregator site is difficult because unlike other sites dedicated to huge topics in the news, there is not a lot to post about Butler's group at this time. Drudge and others can post 10 -20 fresh news stories an hour!

smashthebutlercult ~ If you want content for your site, set up your own interviews. Quote and reference the vast amount of testimony already in existence on this forum alone and write your own thoughts. Have you had similar experiences in the cult? Can you validate or agree with some of the things you have read on this forum or on other blogs?

Or more powerfully, share your own experiences within the cult. Why are you so intent on exposing the cult? What got you in the cult in the first place? And how did you get out? What was harmful to you personally by being in the cult? Do you have concerns about retaliation from the cult for any reason? There are a lot of ways to tell your story without revealing your identity.

In the past, good blogs and websites "outing" Butler have come and gone because they crossed legal lines or were afraid of a backlash from the cult. And then there is also the risk of Butler Cult members who pretend to be "anti-cult" for awhile only to attempt to discredit legitimate posters. They also start flame wars with people who have presented the most damaging evidence. That has happened here on the CE forum. Over the years we have seen all sorts of brainwashed trolls try to prevent the exposure of their ass hat guru.

Everyone has their own opinions, perspectives, and action plans. We don't always agree on everything, but we have learned to get along and play nicely. What we all agree upon are the very real dangers of cults and cult leaders. We are all of the same opinion that the Butler Cult is a secretive and dangerous operation. We don't take this lightly. Nor will we suffer trolls ever again on this forum.

smashthebutlercult ~ Please post the link to your website when you have new content. Also post working links to other sites you are commenting on.
Thanks and welcome aboard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.