Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 25, 2016 03:01AM

Thank you, Dharmabum.

I was in disbelief at the support I got from my posts to My Kailua, and its unanimous that the cult of Lanikai is not respectful, has made no friends and no peace with the locals and the locals want the cult blown wide open.

The only friends Chris Butler has are his puppets in politics who are tarnishing their reputation assisting in the cover up of Sri Shim's death.

Great job Dabcult I'll look for your posts on Facebook.

Can't believe it's been 2 weeks without word since the death and injury in Lanikai.

Apparently by the fault of Siddha Bellord.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 25, 2016 03:46AM

dabcult,
I could not find any of your posts on Civil Beat Facebook or website. Can you copy and paste the link and the text here?

dhamabum,
Blown away with the info about Mike Gabbard's committee lists legislation specific to ocean safety - and deals with DLNR, which has jurisdiction over enforcement on the water. CONFLICT OF INTEREST on so many levels!

If they continue to cover this incident up, it only makes the cult look more guilty and culpable. The more they cover up, the more they get exposed.

googling,
The manifestation angle is just incredible. So true! So scary!

vox,
Can you post some of your comments here that got deleted?

flash,
The hits just keep on coming! Owners of Cult Boats

Great cause. They are going to need a lot more for lawyers fees, so donate generously:
Sri Shim Memorial Fund

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 25, 2016 08:15AM

We already have one case of "affluenza" - Ethan Couch.

[www.google.com]

[www.google.com]

If there continues to be a cover up of events and names tied to the inflatable boat incident, is this going to be called a case of "influenza"?

As in political influenza?

Hawaiians deserve a better return for their tax dollars.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 10:16PM by corboy.

Date: January 26, 2016 12:46PM

Just caught this memorial page set up for the family of
Mr Sri Shim.

Judging by all the photos and the comments, this was a very much loved man
who was obviously living life to the fullest by being there for one and all.
A most worthy & loving Human Being.
Friend to all and a credit to his community.

All respects to his family and friends.

[www.youcaring.com]

And as I perused all the heartfelt sentiments posted by the donors, I was thunderstruck to see this donation below, posted on the 7th page of the donors list:

$500
2 weeks ago
from Ti Leaf Productions
Please accept our deepest condolences for your family's loss.

Well, well...$500... and you think this is enough penance for what has transpired?

I smell a RAT!

Those RAT bastards !!

If indeed a cult member was responsible, then I think Ti Leaf forgot to include their WHOLE apology.
Perhaps they forgot to include these words:

Dictated at the feet of Butler (clip --clip--clip-[sound of collection of prasadam] --clip)

Rat Cultist #1= “Boss Gurudev, what shall we say?"

Head Rat Butler = “Tell ‘em we sorry, you worms!"

Rat Cultist #2 - But Boss Gurudev, how sorry are we?

Mrs. Head Rat = “How about 600 sollies? We soooo solly, Uncle Shlli... and don’t forget to book tickets to Aspen again- can’t go diving any mo’ - its back to plivate ski tlips for all- oh make that 500 sollies !! I fo’got my Guludev needs flesh mangoes for Aspen!”

Head Rat Butler = Ok ok, you all make me sick- I don’t want see ya faces- put de bags on! I tell ya what. Dis is what we sorry for.
We sorry that my little Prince Siddha wasn’t able to run away fast enough, We so sorry that he stopped! What, doesnt he know- no body, brah, no crime?
Call Tulsi, Call Krishna Katha Das [Mike Gabbard- US Senator]. Write a letter to everybody.
Little Siddha was not there, repeat after me...Little Siddha was not there.
Chant that on all yer beads 16 bazillion times; by tomorrow morning- it will be true. Tell Tulsi keep her tofu-pie hole shut. Call my slaves at KHON!
Tell them to keep their poke-holes shut too, and to take down ANYTHING
written about us!! Don’t I have the DLNR in my bead bag too?
Tell them to wear their shoes tied together and backwards-

Wait, wait, get back here and throw yourselves on the floor & worship
me, you worthless maggots, for I am your "Good as gOd", there is none other!

Der's no place like Krishnaloka...
Der’s no place like Krishnaloka...
"

YOUR SILENCE CONDEMNS ALL OF YOU!

YOUR SILENCE IS YOUR SHAME!

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 01:01PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 26, 2016 05:41PM

It was great that Vox did find that that $500 donation from Tea leaf production
I did put a comment on the page of Mr Srim memorial about it .

So the media is not releasing the name of the driver Siddha Bellord
Why ...Is the cult so connected that it can silence the media in Hawaii ?

One information might lead to another information
Siddha is the step son of of Chris Butler the spiritual master of Tulsi Gabbard
and her slave to his master father Mike Gabbard ..Its not hard to understand the domino effect

How much is all those companies and properties ...worth 500 millions dollars
and we are not talking about the hidden drug money given by disciples like
"Paramahanda das" and Tea leaf production gives a miser $500 dollars
and Siddha Bellord remain silent and fail to even apologise
All this might send him to jail (it could be involontary manslaughter)
that would be the end of his "Ninja gang"film carer
Corboy is right
We already have one case of "affluenza" - Ethan Couch.
But Siddha Bellord as a bigger and richer protector that can even silence the Hawaii press ...ITS AFFLUENZA TO DA MAX

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 26, 2016 08:50PM

Bernie's VP Pick: U.S. Representative and Iraq War Veteran Tulsi Gabbard?

Many might be wondering why Senator Elizabeth Warren isn’t my top pick to be Bernie’s Vice Presidential nominee. The answer is quite simple; Bernie needs Warren’s voice in the Senate, and Bernie is already covering the economic issues that Warren espouses. Having Warren on the ticket would essentially make his campaign one-dimensional, focused solely on economic inequality. It is an important issue, but one cannot win the presidency by putting all of their eggs in one basket. Bernie needs to run alongside someone with business and foreign policy experience, but who also believes in his populist social message, to silence critics who say that Senator Sanders lacks foreign policy and business experience.

Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is the perfect recruit. Congresswoman Gabbard served two tours of duty in the Iraq War, even postponing a run for the state legislature to volunteer for duty in Iraq. She is hell-bent on defeating Daesh while simultaneously strongly opposing toppling foreign leaders and creating power vacuums for groups like Daesh to fill. During her tour of duty in Iraq, every soldier that she was in command of made it home safely. She also trained Kuwaiti troops to fight against extremists.

[www.dailykos.com]

It looks like we have a lot of work to do.

I hope the incident with Sri Shim will stop her political agenda as it did to her guru's inflatable lording over the water he does not own.

Date: January 27, 2016 02:15AM

Dharmabum:

Who the hell is Bernie Bot? (re your article in Daily Kos)
WTF?
Everyone here, if you have ANY way to do this- recruit others (and promise them you will never give them “prasadam”)- slam this guy with all the info we have on Tulsi!
Has to be done now!
This means posting on Bernie Sanders pages also!

Can it get any worse?

Date: January 27, 2016 04:57AM

Here is the information to send all the cult intel along with Tulsi’s involvement in the cover up of Mr Shim’s demise.
Send it all in to them-
Someone will read it and pass it on to Bernie.

Bernie Sanders Campaign Hq
PO Box 905
Burlington VT 05402

1(855) 4-BERNIE

Date: January 27, 2016 05:12AM

Bernie Bot and the DailyKooks... They sure love them some Tulsi Gabbard over there.

Don't dare comment about the cult and Tulsi Gabbard's deep connections to her master Chris Butler, as the DailyKooks will bombard you assuring you that they love Tulsi Gabbard, think that her cult is just terrific and her own business, and that you should leave her alone and take your meds.

The DailyKooks sure seem to dig on Tulsi's brainwashed vibe and they enjoy consuming that "complete biography" that fails to mention she has worshipped Chris Butler since she was an infant and this busted Molokai Haole Kook is literally her God.

I'd say that deserves a mention in her complete biography.

Ask Bart Dame what he thinks about Tulsi Gabbard being Bernie Sanders' VP nominee.

Watch his Facebook feed I'm sure he might post that article and tell you what Tulsi is really about. Bart has a high standing in the Bernie Sanders campaign anyway, I expect he'd suggest a different nominee.

Also we think this Ti Leaf that donated to Sri is not Chris Butler's followers. It appears to be an unfortunate coincidence as Ti Leaf Productions is the exact name of Chris Butler's infamous New Zealand invasion of the 1990's.

Chris Butler, I imagine you guys will indeed need to cough up a little more than that, anyway.

Where is Siddha Bellord, anyway? I don't imagine he'll be seen in Hawaii waters in his notirious and deadly Cult Boat.

At the very least, the cult has been put on warning by the local population that they will not tolerate their psychotic thuggish behavior in their Cult Boat any more.

One local reported seeing Tulsi with the cult often, in that very boat that killed Sri Shim. It is on the My Kailua Facebook post here:

https://www.facebook.com/mykailua/posts/978963158805835

Date: January 27, 2016 06:02AM

See this post and the one comment on Siddha Bellord

https://www.facebook.com/mykailua/posts/980518591983625

Also Google Siddha Bellord, I am seeing my article on him at #4 on the first page...

Any confirmation? Not sure how other people's results look.

Ha ha boo ya!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.