Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: February 01, 2016 11:03PM

Fatal Kailua boating incident again raises “cult” allegedly linked to Hawaii Congresswoman - Ian Lind • Now online daily from Old Kahala

"A series of anonymous but detailed online articles have linked the alleged driver and the owner of a zodiac involved in a fatal boating incident in Kailua last month to a cult with numerous ties to Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard...

...Hawaii News Now reported last month that the alleged driver of the zodiac was well known for operating the craft dangerously in waters off Kailua and Lanikai (“Boat operator in fatal Kailua boating accident known for speeding“).

Using the television station’s video of the boat apparently involved in the fatal incident, an online report identified the boat’s owner and driver as members of the Butler cult, and alleges Gabbard is a part of the cult’s inner circle.

An owner of another of the zodiacs associated with the Butler cult is named in one of the accounts as Nimai Titcomb, reportedly a nephew of President Obama’s high school friend and golfing buddy, Bobby Titcomb..."

Ian Lind is to be commended for his reporting. He has reported on this cult before on his iLind blog. The people of Hawaii are lucky to have Ian.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 02, 2016 08:00AM

I am anticipating a comment from a new forum user Smash Butler Cult, the runner of the website.

I personally vouch for this person's validity and have been in contact for a while with them.

They are doing some awesome work and have some very interesting experiences in the Chris Butler cult but I'll hope to hear it from them how much they'd like to share.

Date: February 02, 2016 02:24PM

Yes I run the website smashthebutlercult.com after a year of experiences with the group

Please visit the site and there's a contact email there I'm looking for inside stories and materials to publish.

thank you!!

Date: February 03, 2016 05:02AM

Thanks Flash for the Ian Lind update. While looking over his many insightful articles I found this one as well.

http://www.ilind.net/2016/01/31/fatal-kailua-boating-incident-again-raises-cult-allegedly-linked-to-hawaii-congresswoman/

"Hawaii News Now reported last month that the alleged driver of the zodiac was well known for operating the craft dangerously in waters off Kailua and Lanikai (“Boat operator in fatal Kailua boating accident known for speeding“).

Using the television station’s video of the boat apparently involved in the fatal incident, an online report identified the boat’s owner and driver as members of the Butler cult, and alleges Gabbard is a part of the cult’s inner circle.

An owner of another of the zodiacs associated with the Butler cult is named in one of the accounts as Nimai Titcomb, reportedly a nephew of President Obama’s high school friend and golfing buddy, Bobby Titcomb.

This Facebook comment thread is full of interesting allegations and observations.

Stories of Gabbard’s association with the Butler cult have circulated for years (see Civil Beat, “Krishna Cult Rumors Still Dog Tulsi Gabbard,” published in March 2015).” End quote.

This was posted just a couple of days ago, further supporting the fact that Tulsi Gabbard and her father, Mike Gabbard- still have not stepped forward to offer any kind of support or acknowledgement to the family of Mr Sri Shim.
The people affected by this, the family and the extended relations, were probably the same people who have supported Tulsi Gabbard and her father at election time. I hope the people of Kailua take note that when the going gets rough- Tulsi shows her true colors; ie., she is loyal only to Butler and this is a cover-up to protect the Science of Identity Cult.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 03, 2016 08:22AM

smashthebutlercult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes I run the website smashthebutlercult.com after
> a year of experiences with the group
>
> Please visit the site and there's a contact email
> there I'm looking for inside stories and materials
> to publish.
>
> thank you!!

Hi, I just checked your site. Looks great! Welcome.

I'm guessing you're one of the Millenials? There are parents out there that are falsely accused as deadbeats that have not seen their children in the cult, not because they are but because the real deadbeats are the other parents in the cult that are willing to sacrifice the sanctity and love of the family for a devotion to an obviously false guru. It is extremely sad.

I keep hoping that the Millenials are like a new species of humans that are immune to brainwashing. I just can't understand how possible it is for a BS like cults to be thriving nowadays when facts are just a click away.

Oh well, enough well-wishing. If not this generation, probably by the next, cults and BS will be like a thing of the past.

Thanks for your great effort and creativity.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 03, 2016 09:59AM

This situation demonstrates that there is such a thing as a loud silence.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: February 04, 2016 12:33AM

I am far less interested in smashing the cult of butler than I am in waking up the electorate in Hawaii.
How much communication has gone on between the cult, Tulsi, her father Mike, and the DLNR ? This is the question that needs to be addressed regarding the death of Sri Shim.
I have already posted my cynical attitude that rich kids get away with anything, including killing somebody, all the time.
But if in this case, the mechanics of getting away with it involves a cult member US Senator, a cult member State Senator, or anybody at the Hawaiian Department of Land & Natural Resources beholden to either, then THAT is what we need to focus on at this time. THAT is what needs to be presented to Hawaiian voters.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: February 04, 2016 01:32AM

US Representative, not US Senator

I really don't mean to give Tulsi a promotion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 01:45AM by CarlFig.

SmashButlerCult!!!
Date: February 04, 2016 02:31AM

Well, apparently I look bad for endorsing my homie at smashthebutlercult. This person is really terrific in my eyes, they are stepping up to the plate and taking the fight to the streets. Flyers for this site have been reported all over the Sydney streets.

This person only had a short time with the cult, got brought in through the yoga studio recruitment level and was allowed to see the full force inner circle Chris Butler worship for themselves after some time.

Smashthecult please tell us the stories!

SmashButler IS NOT an expert in the anti butler cult movement, did not grow up in the group and this is the reason the site has a lot of other people's materials on it.

This is one of the main points of contention and Flash would appreciate SmashButler remove the Flash content.

There has been weeks of disapproval of SmashCult and I am the only person talking to them so messages were not relayed urgently or clearly enough to SBC by myself.

I always prefaced any of the demands to SBC with "they want you to do this or that, do what you want, I don't blame you if you don't want to jump through hoops"

It's a messy situation now, but for what it's worth I still think SBC is a totally awesome person who should be supported. I'm happy they are probably connected to the only anti Chris Butler street level activism happening anywhere in the world.

Could you imagine cult activists outside Chris Butler's bogus yoga recruitment centers?
Wait, shouldn't those just be Hare Krishna temples with deities and all that?

No, this is a secretive cult after all.

SmashButlerCult, please remove all Flash's material from your site as a show of good intention. They thought you understood this weeks ago, but I know you definitely got the message last night.

I gave SBC full permission to use my stuff.

Please remember, everybody, that I did the most unethical thing of recreating Ian Koviaks blog after he continually took it down. I ganked his sh*t like a gangsta so I never felt one to take issue with SBC posting Flash articles.

My personal position is "yes, use all mine, use everything! Get this out! Attack Attack Attack!!!"

But I fully stand by Flash if they wish their material not be used there.

SBC is definitely on bad terms with Flash, BUT SBC really needs one thing.

Info proving the Australian Vege Chips company is a cult operation. If anybody wishes to help unearth some of that stuff, post it up here for SBC to use.

It will be used to get the info to vegetarian and vegan groups in the area.

I'm sure there is much info in the early days of this forum.

My endorsement of SBC is based on long conversations, total authenticity on their Facebook profile (as in this person is exactly who they say they are) and totally hitting it off vibing on many common interests that full time cult members would have no clue of and no connection to.

My screening is a lot looser than Flash's, but I have nothing to hide and no anonymity to protect. I give people a chance and I think after a lot of communication with somebody I can tell if they are authentic and if they can hang with the big boys in speaking offensive insults and sh*t talking on Chris Butler.

My system might actually work, but please feel free to heed every caution Flash or others raise about anybody.

ESPECIALLY if you have anonymity to protect or any other reason to be hyper vigilant.

Hopefully this makes some sense of the chaos surrounding SBC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 02:35AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Re: SmashButlerCult!!!
Date: February 04, 2016 02:45AM

Street level Chris Butler cult activism has been reported to me bearing the website address. Bravo!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.