Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 27, 2016 06:18AM

Yea, Rama in google search- your post comes up #4 with Flash’s article as #5.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 27, 2016 08:59AM

Sweet, thanks Vox, awesome!

Date: January 27, 2016 11:38AM

Rama,
If its true about Ti Leaf Productions--the new version- then apologies are in order. All I could find out was that it was created in 1998, on Oahu. So it was Hawaii based.

"Bummer of a birthmark, Hal” (Farsight cartoon circa ? -image of 2 deers and one has a bullseye birthmark and its the start of Deer Hunting Season)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2016 11:52AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: January 27, 2016 12:27PM

BUT...
Speaking of Ti Leaf Productions, it is worth examining how prominently
Ti Leaf Productions (one of the cult’s many “businesses”) factored into the cult’s schemes so many years ago and may possibly figure into their future home should things get any hotter in Kailua. Choosing the name Ti-Leaf Production for a new - non-cult related business in Oahi in 1998, may have been a bad choice of business names, but how were they to know there was a terrible history in Twizel,New Zealand, going back to the 1990’s.
It seems the odd goings on in Twizel prompted the locals to report to the authorities the irregularities the cultist were engaging in.
Butler cult disciples sued locals and a member of politics for slander. Those same cultists have since purchased millions of dollars of prime lakefront property. Plans are to build an eco village for Butler and his disciples. He may be heading there sooner than expected, especially once the Kailuan locals are finished with them.
For a look at a very interesting document concerning Ti Leaf- check out the letter written to obtain visas for Siddha and sisters.

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:23PM

Thanks to Vox who took the time to look at all the donations for Mr Sri Shrim

It is strange that TEA LEAF PRODUCTION would donate $500 dollars for a boat accident and actually use their real name as many donors on that site donated anynamously
If that does not point to guilt ...I do not know what does ?

For me it shows guilt ...I have posted the link to flash blog on Siddha on the memorial page of Mr Shrim ...If that family did not know about the Butler cult before .I want to make sure that they are now getting informations ...
So far they have not deleted my post ...hopefully they find them useful

As per available informations Mr Shrims had flags indicating that he was diving at that spot ....Hope they get a good lawyer and go after that reckless Siddha and the cult with all the informations that we may be able to provide .

The outrage is quieting down
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 27, 2016 08:09PM

It is really up to the Kailuans if they are to own Kailua, particularly Lanikai, free from unscrupulous self-interest groups, let alone a destructive cult disrupting the local ways of life.

The fact that Mike Gabbard heads The Land, Water and Agricultural authority, under which is Ocean Safety, God knows he will do everything in his power to cover up for his spiritual master, Jagad Guru Chris Butler, facing a crisis this magnitude. Ideologically, it is his duty. These people’s ethics is inclusive and warped. If it advances their agenda, they are in the forefront: environment, climate change, vegetarianism, animal rights, yoga, etc.; if it is about issues their dogma did not agree with, they are silent, or even manipulate and help cover up the truth.

A classic damage control: wait it out, wait it out until the outrage dies down.

Chances are the authority will fault the divers or find a fall guy to compromise the truth, because truth to Mike Gabbard is what serves the spiritual master and the dogma. I have no respect for him as a person – to sacrifice your children to a dogma, and an insane man is the most heinous and irresponsible thing a parent could do.

My personal experience with devotees, even under oath, they could lie through their teeth, without guilt or remorse, more so, feels good and proud about it. Devotees sincerely believe this lie because, for them, it is not a lie if you believe it.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 27, 2016 11:37PM

Haha, i meant exclusive, not "inclusive".

Date: January 28, 2016 02:58AM

Truth to the brainwashed Cultists is what Butler TELLS them is the truth....

Date: January 29, 2016 10:12AM

Podcast about Lanikai death of Sri Shim:

http://www.carrollcox.com/Show012416.htm

Have not listened yet, but it seems it will go deep into the incident and available information.

Date: January 29, 2016 10:20AM

Cult Members Identified

This list was compiled based upon public information such as Daily Kos – What’s Wrong With Kailua. If you don’t want your name spread all over the Internet, then don’t belong to a secretive cult, bow down to Chris Butler, and don’t give him your money. If you were born into this destructive cult (Science of Identity), you are a victim in need of support if you wish to leave the cult. Corrections and omissions would be greatly appreciated.

Full article has too much style editing to be posted here. The link to Cult Members Identified.

Flash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.