Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 17, 2016 04:23AM

It's 2016, more than a decade now since this thread started. Not one among the faithful dared to defend their guru they profess to love with all their hearts, minds and souls, here and anywhere online. That goes to show that Science of identity has got anything to do with devotion to God, their so-called spiritual master or the teaching. The members are there for their self-gratification — to be cute, look good, feel good and exploit the organization for their advantage. What the leader does, the followers adopt. They spew meaningful-sounding quotes as if they live it and fill their Facebook pages with false modesty, self-righteousness and diatribes against mainstream society as if they could turn on the world to veganism and false godliness, they are far from being good examples in the first place. Just like the leader. Suddenly each member becomes a Yoga expert, a social activist, a political pundit, a motivational speaker or an Oprah Winfrey wannabe. If you think you are morally superior to your mainstream neighbor, give the world a break. All the Science of Identity could offer is pure hypocrisy and Yoga racket. Shame on you. Parents protect your children from these hypocrites.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 17, 2016 05:58AM

Tragic Death Draws Attention to the Lanikai Cult

The tragic death of a beloved Kailua man (Sri Shim, 59) and the severe injuries caused to his stepson (Trey Albrecht, 25) have Kailua residents in an uproar. People are asking about the unidentified operator of a boat that was the apparent cause of the death and injuries. Rumors abound that the operator is a follower of cult leader and Lanikai resident, Chris Butler.Cult

A similar boat videoed by cult members while operating at a high speed and close to the Lanikai shore and swimmers.

Read the full article here:

And visit and contribute to My Kailua: [www.facebook.com]

Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2016 05:59AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Date: January 17, 2016 11:46AM

Very sad situation over there that a man has lost his life because
an irresponsible boater was having too much fun to see who he ran over.
No different than a drunk or speeding driver.

Here is the full you tube video of the Ninjai gang in one of their SPEED boats- look how close they are to the people on land?

Guessing game- is that young man with a hat and a wedding ring on, the son of Wai Lana and the step son of crazy megalomaniac guru, Chris Butler?
Judge for yourselves- [www.youtube.com]

Date: January 17, 2016 09:14PM

Hawaiians will finally become aware of the craziness and the connection to Her Royal Hinduness Tulsi Gabbard.

Haha, Assholiness is in deep shit. Yes, karma is a bitch ... beach.

Date: January 18, 2016 06:10AM

That is Lanikai Beach in the video and you can see swimmers in the water, one very close to the boat. The wake of the boat makes it seem to be going quite fast. I have been told that the boat, which looks like an inflatable Zodiac, is in fact a $100,000 "Safe Boat" which is unsinkable and used by the military.
This is only speculation that the cult is somehow involved and the cult boat video is used as an example of the type of boat that apparently killed Kailua resident Sri Shim.
[youtu.be]

Anyone interested in this developing story should follow the My Kailua Facebook discussion. [www.facebook.com]

Flash

Date: January 18, 2016 09:40AM

Please watch the video of Chris Buttholiness. Sick.

Thanks, Bart Dame:
[www.facebook.com]

Put Your Entire Life In My Hands by Cult leader Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa

Bart Dame
22 hrs

I have been trying to avoid continuing to harp on this weird cult. But it appears it was some of Chris Butler's devotees who drove the boat which killed a diver whose family I know. And a lot of Kailua people are upset about this. Apparently, the cult members have long been known for driving recklessly.

The video clip is awkwardly edited. Which is too bad, because i have watched a longer version and Chris is telling people they can serve God by following Chris's will. By "dovetailing" their lives with Chris's orders, they are dovetailing their lives with God's Will.

This nut is Tulsi Gabbard's "Hindu" guru from whom SHE accepts her orders.

Here are Malia's words:
"Kailua is buzzing about who recklessly drove the boat that killed Pono's brother who wasin the proximity of the BIZARRE cult house in Lanikai. Hope HPD investigates this."

Siddha Bellord Reel
Date: January 18, 2016 05:46PM

If Bart Dame is saying that, that is huge. I hope everyone is holding on tight, I can't believe there is still no official word on this.

all of Butler's influence is being strained in Hawaii right now behind the scenes.

This one is just too big to make disappear.

If it was a Siddha Bellord driving the boat and witnessing an actual sliced up human bleeding out I wonder if his fetish for ultra violence and bloody carnage was affected, and if he still shares the sentiment of his murderous fictional character from Karma Kula

http://youtu.be/BF0W7YAINls

Re: Siddha Bellord Reel
Date: January 18, 2016 07:34PM

There's something fishy about the delay. It only takes a day or two for the Police to gather info and hold a press conference. They owe this to the tax-paying public especially to the victims. This is the norm. To confirm names the soonest is a public duty, unless the person or persons involved are VIPs, that may convince the court for a super-injunction to impose a media blackout. That maybe is the case here and Her Royal Hinduness and His Buttholiness' lawyers may have their hands on this. Cult followers are just normal people, they are no VIPs. The people of Hawaii should demand more. No one is above the law.

[www.hawaiifreepress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2016 07:39PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 18, 2016 09:05PM

A citizen, resident alien, a taxpayer and voter trusts that he or she lives in a democracy, not in someone's private barony.

The difference between a democracy and a barony is whether the police are answerable to a lord's whim or the rule of law.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: January 18, 2016 11:44PM

Spoiled rich kids get away with this kind of thing all the time.
Q: Will I be surprised if that is what happens with this incident?
A: No.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.