Current Page: 1 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: November 28, 2006 10:28PM

Hello,
This is my first post in this forum. I am not yet familiar with the way it works, so forgive me if this enquiry is not in the correct category.
I would like to know if anyone has encountered a healer/therapist/guru based in London called Christopher Hansard? If so I would like to hear about their experiences with him.
regards
Pema

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: sarahteasler ()
Date: January 03, 2007 02:09AM

I am familiar with this individuals work. I know many people who have experienced his work. Can you be more specific of what you want to know? What are your impressions of his work?

Sarah

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 03, 2007 02:26AM

Pema:

Hmmm...I'm not sure why my reply to this didn't show up. :? Anyway, I replied that I am familiar with this individuals work and know many who have seen him. I would be interested in what you want to know specifically and what your impressions of what he does are?

Thanks!

Sarah

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 05, 2007 10:12PM

Hi Sarah,
Some time ago several people who had been treated by Hansard complained to the media about his methods, qualifications and personal integrity. I was assigned to investigate and conducted extensive enquiries. Nothing actually materialised because everyone I and my colleague spoke to was terrified of Hansard. They were willing to talk off the record, but not on the record, even with a pseudonym. As far as I know CH continues to practice from The Eden Centre in Sloane Square, London. He has written several books and seems to be appreciated by celebs and rich clients.
Cheers
Pema

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 05, 2007 11:51PM

What you have heard is very much in keeping with what I have heard. I know people who are aware of his "questionable" credentials and outright untrue accounting of his training. Similarly, people are afraid of him (I am in Canada where he also practices). Recently I have heard his business is bankrupt and he is being exposed for his misrepresenting himself. Don't know how true this is but it is what I have heard. Other concerns have arisen around his inappropriate boundaries with clients, female clients, and his bullying attitude.

I hope all comes to light as it is meant to.

Sarah

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 06, 2007 12:14AM

Hi again Sarah,
It seems to me that CH will not be able to sustain his credibility for much longer. If it is true that he is being exposed I would very much like to know how and by whom? In the media? If so, I have an extensive file on him and would be willing to collaborate. I've had him on the back burner for some time because we could not persuade any of his victims to go on the record. Would you be willing to share info with me? If so we need to communicate via email.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: January 08, 2007 03:37AM

Hello,

I have a significant amount of information about this individual, and would like to know anything anyone else knows, specifically about his lack of integrity and abuse of students and clients, and more specifically, his scaring of people.

His clinic in London was recently shrunken because his money man had a major misfortune and I would be interested to hear if there has been any further investigation from that perspective, I would also like to hear about that.

Thanks, and please lets keep talking about this.

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 08, 2007 05:30PM

Hi Gondolf,
I'm not good at the techie bits on bulletin boards so don't know how to make my email address available to you. In my last post in reply to Sarah I inadvertantly signed my real name -- which demonstrates my absence of awareness in this respect. We could go round the houses here to no productive avail. As already mentioned I have a large file on CH and would be willing to resurrect it if there is some hope of holding him to account. I know several people in London who would be willing to help. I'll have another go at changing my profile so you can access my email address, but in the meantime perhaps you could let me know how to make contact with you? This also applies to Sarah.
Cheers
Pema

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: January 08, 2007 08:16PM

You can send a private message after making ten posts. This is a requirement to protect members from harrassment.

EZ

Christopher Hansard
Date: January 08, 2007 08:58PM

Thanks EZ. I've got a way to go yet!
Pema

Current Page: 1 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.