Current Page: 57 of 58
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 14, 2021 01:00AM

A Person sent a Message--

"Reading this Forum
Almost Makes Me Feel Sorry for James Swartz.
Is he really that Evil,
and that Stupid?
Can't he just shut up and not give you, Earthquake, and the others
so much ammunition to hammer him with?"


***
Plus, a List!
How does Swartz "fit"?


Very quickly I wrote back to this person, asking, "Do you really feel sorry for James Swartz?"

She replied, "No! Of course not. I said 'almost.' Heather, Devon Adler, all the contributors here, and you have proved he's an utter wretch. He's a Narcissist and Sociopath, and in the relative world, absolutely loathsome."

Then she added, "I just feel bad any being could turn out that way."

After making sure of her feelings, I answered her question.

"Swartz can no more not respond to the truth being shared about him than Donald Trump could resist Tweeting every time his ego got pricked.
"It's just that, as many times as Swartz gets kicked off this forum, he signs up with a new name and tries again."


***


Next in our electronic conversation this good person sent me a list that she had found on a discussion about ISKCON (the Hare Krishnas) on this site. She wrote, "How many of these apply to Swartz?"

Here's the list:

Quote
List of Warning Signs that indicate an unsafe Group/ Leader

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
9. The group/leader is always right.
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

What do you think? Which of these Warning Signs apply to James Swartz? (Easier question, do any of them NOT apply to Swartz?)


Here are my answers:

1. Swartz is a total authoritarian who claims to be better and know the truth more accurately than anybody else.

2. He is accountable to nobody, and tolerates no meaningful questions or critical inquiry that hint that the questioner is moving beyond his own false teachings.

3. Money? He professes not to care, while being obsessed with "more, more" while getting all he can from whomever he can, and by all means, legal, sex industry, or otherwise.

4. Swartz is totally paranoid about the outside world, as he knows there are real teachers out there and that he is a fake. His biggest fear is for people to see him clearly. Also, deep down he fears "Karma," and that his years of rapine, corruption, falsehoods, and abuse will someday catch up with him--as, since Heather revealed her memories of him, to a large extent they have.

5. Any follower who disputes his teachings or his ways is criticized, ostracized, and shamed publicly to the best of Swartz's ability. (As some have discovered, the only way to leave Swartz "safely" is to quietly withdraw corresponding, attending, and donating, perhaps with the message, "You're great, James, but my family is having a hard time right now, and my job needs me... Sorry.")

6. Many former members have relayed messages of Abuse and many have the same pattern of grievances. This forum largely consists of Posts reflecting exactly that, and there would be many more except that some choose the quieter method (mentioned in 5. on this list) as a way of moving forward. Others move forward just cutting off contact with Swartz, realizing that there is always falsity, corruption, and debauchery in Maya, so let it be and move onward with a real Teacher, a better way.

7. Books and articles documenting the abuses of the Leader. Exactly. This forum, the Heather book, and the articles...

8. Followers can never quite be as good as Fearless Leader, most certainly, because:

9. Fearless Leader James Swartz is NEVER wrong--not on the holy Truths and scriptures on which his knowingness is unsurpassed.

10. In fact, in Shining World he is the final judge of all Truth, all meanings, and... everything!

Damn. In my rankings, Swartz hit 10 for 10 on the "Danger" list.


Would you call that a "Perfect Score,"

an ominous, horrible Warning about any association with this Terrible Shipwreck of a self-proclaimed "Spiritual Teacher,"

or something else?




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2021 01:07AM by Traveler99.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 16, 2021 04:15PM

Traveler99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
James Swartz,
> as "Allowance,"

How about facts for a change? I am not James Swartz.

> Attempts to Disprove
> Traveler's (my) Assertions.
> Let's take a look...

>
> James Swartz, as "Allowance," tries to counter the
> Assertions in the above post. For the sake of
> exposing the superficiality,the total shallowness,
> of Swartz's analyses, let's go over them one by
> one.
>
> First Swartz writes:
That is a blatant lie. Swartz did not write that. Why are you doing this? I am not Swartz, so don't call me him. You are doing nothing positive by calling me someone that I am not.

As I mentioned earlier, this story about "Heather" is fiction.
The e-book, not properly published, isn't written by the person it's supposed to be about, and right on the cover it says "Allegation-based 'Fiction'".


> The second claim made by Swartz/ Allowance is:

Please ask yourself why you call me Swartz. This forum is supposed to be about the truth, so how can you call me someone that I'm not?
This is a quote directly from the forum rules: "Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws."


You are falsely stating that I am James Swartz. You keep bringing up the e-book of contrived fiction. You are misleading anyone who might read your posts by calling me James Swartz when I'm not and obviously you have absolutely no proof that I am. As far as I know, YOU could be James Swartz.


Don't lie about me please. It's part of the rules here, and just for human decency, I'm asking you not to call me James Swartz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 16, 2021 04:38PM

earthquake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> That's a bit hypocritical. I can tell we are
> entering the twilight zone with you people
> again...

Who is "you people"? I speak for myself.
>
>
> Though your master took much relish in sending me
> harassing emails ordered to close the Vedanta
> social media, and to stop teaching right away,
> without doing his due diligence. He took much glee
> in it. The fact ive evidence ive reported what was
> said about me to the police, and told both
> countries her name, and Google has begun delisting
> his defamatory posts in some countries, and he
> still have them up, shows how much of an idiot he
> is. He's a simple troll, who doesnt care for
> factual & contextual truth, he just wants to harm
> people. But it's an impotent approach. That
> reminds me...

My only master is Isvara. Don't say that James Swartz is my master, because he isn't. You're not supposed to lie about people on this forum.

> oh really? Then why does Swartz put everyone down,
> keep posting satsangs how glorious he is, and say
> to teachers like me, i wont be remembered?

Why do you say that he puts everyone down? He doesn't. Maybe he said you won't be remembered to emphasize how you're not as important as you think you are.

I wonder how long you and Traveler plan to commiserate about James Swartz, without taking any real action against him. Maybe if I come back here in 5 years you'll still be here recycling the same old things, calling people James Swartz who are not James Swartz, and calling people followers of their "master" James Swartz who aren't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: February 17, 2021 04:39AM

Quote
Allowance
Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> earthquake Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
>
> > That's a bit hypocritical. I can tell we are
> > entering the twilight zone with you people
> > again...
>
> Who is "you people"? I speak for
> myself.

> >
> >
> > Though your master took much relish in sending
> me
> > harassing emails ordered to close the Vedanta
> > social media, and to stop teaching right away,
> > without doing his due diligence. He took much
> glee
> > in it. The fact ive evidence ive reported what
> was
> > said about me to the police, and told both
> > countries her name, and Google has begun
> delisting
> > his defamatory posts in some countries, and he
> > still have them up, shows how much of an idiot
> he
> > is. He's a simple troll, who doesnt care for
> > factual & contextual truth, he just wants to
> harm
> > people. But it's an impotent approach. That
> > reminds me...
>
> My only master is Isvara. Don't
> say that James Swartz is my master, because he
> isn't. You're not supposed to lie about people on
> this forum.

It's interesting that's the only response that you find salient to the action I took.

Then show he is not your master. Show you can think for yourself. He's been caught out publishing lies about me. I can provide the evidence. Since you bring up lies, my question is, do you think it is acceptable that he has published lies about me, a teacher in a traditional Vedanta lineage?

Shiningworld members constantly ignore the lies he tells. The truth matters. Show you're noble.





Quote
Allowance
>
> > oh really? Then why does Swartz put everyone
> down,
> > keep posting satsangs how glorious he is, and
> say
> > to teachers like me, i wont be remembered?
>
> Why do you say that
> he puts everyone down? He doesn't.


Let's set aside for the moment how Swartz in his own book, 'mystic by default' speaks about having thoughts of punching women, then seems to be happy enough to have sex them minutes later...

As the book progresses Swartz attempts to slowly build himself up to the level of his own Guru, and beyond. For example, speaking about Swami Chinamyananda:

Quote
Swartz/Mystic By Default"

He was a very classy, dignified guy. But, odd as it sounds, I think the intense awareness I focused on him brought up things he was ill prepared to deal with.

I came out of my absorption for a minute and noticed that the Swami was looking at me in an unkind way, as if I had consciously done something to mess with the classroom energy, about which he was very possessive. At the same time I had the sense that he was drawn to me, perhaps momentarily envious? Whatever it was, I understood that I did not belong there any more; I was simply becoming too powerful.

I say ‘momentarily envious’ because I think seeing me like that, more a god than a human being, must have called attention to the negative side of his own situation. His karma as a famous jet-setting mahatma put such heavy demands on his mind that it often pulled him down, making him cranky and irritable, sometimes downright unpleasant.

I did not have to lift a finger and I spoke infrequently. I could fly and soar in the transcendental sky, dissolve into the emptiness and experiment all day long as I saw fit. While he squandered his capital at an alarming rate helping others, I husbanded mine, selfishly investing it in pure meditation. And finally, he had to live with the knowledge that he was nearing the end of his incarnation, whereas I was being reborn into a brand new life.

~ Page 186.

Ill-prepared, possessive, momentarily envious, negative side of his own situation, cranky, irritable, downright unpleasant. Squandered his capital helping others, and some innuendo regarding Swami Chinmaya's life near ending and Swartz' being young. I honestly am laughing out loud at what is being said by a student about one of the most important teachers for centuries As it says in scripture, fools!

lmao!


The free person, enlightened, won't be bothered about coming to the twilight years of life. What Swartz wrote is so inaccurate, only someone pretending to be that would say such a schoolboy error.

"More a God than a human being", hahaha! Yeeeehaaaaa. Well, if he claims it be, it must be true. Sorry, im in stitches again.






Quote
Allowance
Maybe he said
> you won't be remembered to emphasize how you're
> not as important as you think you are.

Let me give you a Vedanta lesson that is obviously needed. A traditional vedanta teacher does not want to be remembered, nor care less about such things. Only cult-like 'masters' care about being remembered.

Oh how important do I think I am then? One of the Swartz' favourite slogans is; 'the proof is in the pudding'.

1. I do not even take donations for teaching, and gladly live in poverty. Swartz asks for money for his Spanish love nest in the hills in classes. (I keep asking both myself and Swartz' share our financial records for the last 3 years, since he decided to make a 'thing' in regard to money and myself).

2. I keep a very small number of students. Swartz has created a cult-like 'inner circle' around his persona, that is self-evident in class and openly perpetuated by this bulls*** thing his own political views are some sign of Vedanta.

Go on my profile on facebook, check the second post. That publication in a magazine of my own political views, has not impacted my role as a teacher in one of the worlds most respected lineages. Tis my personal business, not to be controlled by others. Only cult-like 'masters' try to control and coerce the democratic views of free citizens through psuedo-spiritual teachings.

3. I never, ever, ever, publicise anything positive that a student says about me, as we do not do such things in traditional Vedanta. Neither do we personally accept praise in private. My own students come on here from time to time, they know the proper way. A student is free to praise, but the teacher never takes that personal. We teachers are not special, nor doing anything special.

Swartz' are in charge of what is posted on their website and they post false or semi-false 'letters' praising how special they are. I have proof-positive they post false letters. The world outside of Shiningworld agree on this, the actions are transparent, ridiculous and show what fools they are.

So, you tell me who is in this teaching thing, and for what? Reality must come into play.


Quote
Allowance
>
> I wonder how long you and Traveler plan to
> commiserate about James Swartz, without taking any
> real action against him. Maybe if I come back
> here in 5 years you'll still be here recycling the
> same old things, calling people James Swartz who
> are not James Swartz, and calling people followers
> of their "master" James Swartz who aren't.


Why are you wondering? What difference is it to you?

Perhaps it is just me, but an innocent person would do their very best to bring any allegations to the authorities themselves, and also legally challenge whatever way possible. Like I have. Like he hasn't. There is no point in debating someone who has brought allegations (about themselves) to the police of their own accord, while you defend someone who hasnt. Twilight zone time again.



Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 05:08AM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 17, 2021 04:12PM

earthquake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Quote
Allowance
Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > earthquake Wrote:
> >
> -------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > > That's a bit hypocritical. I can tell we are
> > > entering the twilight zone with you people
> > > again...
> >
> > Who is "you people"? I speak
> for
> > myself.

> > >
> > >
> > > Though your master took much relish in
> sending
> > me
> > > harassing emails ordered to close the Vedanta
> > > social media, and to stop teaching right
> away,
> > > without doing his due diligence. He took much
> > glee
> > > in it. The fact ive evidence ive reported
> what
> > was
> > > said about me to the police, and told both
> > > countries her name, and Google has begun
> > delisting
> > > his defamatory posts in some countries, and
> he
> > > still have them up, shows how much of an
> idiot
> > he
> > > is. He's a simple troll, who doesnt care for
> > > factual & contextual truth, he just wants to
> > harm
> > > people. But it's an impotent approach. That
> > > reminds me...
> >
> > My only master is Isvara. Don't
> > say that James Swartz is my master, because he
> > isn't. You're not supposed to lie about people
> on
> > this forum.
>
> It's interesting that's the only response that you
> find salient to the action I took.
>
> Then show he is not your master.

How do I show that someone is not my master other than just saying he is not my master? If I accused you of having Hitler as your master, how would you show me that he isn't?


> Show you can think for yourself.

I've written "for myself" here, so that's thinking for myself.


> He's been caught out
> publishing lies about me. I can provide the
> evidence. Since you bring up lies, my question is,
> do you think it is acceptable that he has
> published lies about me, a teacher in a
> traditional Vedanta lineage?

That just comes down to you vs. him. I have no reason to believe you anymore than believe James Swartz. In fact, by the things you've already written in this thread, I am inclined to believe Swartz over you.


>
> Shiningworld members constantly ignore the lies he
> tells. The truth matters. Show you're noble.

Yes, the truth matters. I don't know which members of Shiningworld ignore what lies he may or may not have told. I hope that if he has lied, that they take that into consideration as anyone would about anyone lying.

How do I show that I'm noble?

Does it count that I call out lies here? Traveler was calling me James Swartz. I'm more noble than that. Does that count?



>
>
>
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > > oh really? Then why does Swartz put everyone
> > down,
> > > keep posting satsangs how glorious he is, and
> > say
> > > to teachers like me, i wont be remembered?
> >
> > Why do you say
> that
> > he puts everyone down? He doesn't.

>
>
>
> Let's set aside for the moment how Swartz in his
> own book, 'mystic by default' speaks about having
> thoughts of punching women, then seems to be happy
> enough to have sex them minutes later...

People have many thoughts. There's a difference between having a thought and acting on it.


>
> As the book progresses Swartz attempts to slowly
> build himself up to the level of his own Guru, and
> beyond. For example, speaking about Swami
> Chinamyananda:
>
>
Quote
Swartz/Mystic By Default"
>
> He was a very classy, dignified guy. But, odd as
> it sounds, I think the intense awareness I focused
> on him brought up things he was ill
> prepared
to deal with.
>
> I came out of my absorption for a minute and
> noticed that the Swami was looking at me in an
> unkind way, as if I had consciously done something
> to mess with the classroom energy, about which he
> was very possessive. At the same time I had
> the sense that he was drawn to me, perhaps
> momentarily envious? Whatever it was, I
> understood that I did not belong there any more;
> I was simply becoming too powerful.
>
> I say ‘momentarily envious’ because I think seeing
> me like that, more a god than a human being, must
> have called attention to the negative side of
> his own situation
. His karma as a famous
> jet-setting mahatma put such heavy demands on his
> mind that it often pulled him down, making him
> cranky and irritable, sometimes downright
> unpleasant
.
>
> I did not have to lift a finger and I spoke
> infrequently. I could fly and soar in the
> transcendental sky, dissolve into the emptiness
> and experiment all day long as I saw fit. While
> he squandered his capital at an alarming rate
> helping others
, I husbanded mine, selfishly
> investing it in pure meditation. And finally,
> he had to live with the knowledge that he was
> nearing the end of his incarnation
, whereas I
> was being reborn into a brand new life.
>
> ~ Page 186.
>
> Ill-prepared, possessive, momentarily envious,
> negative side of his own situation, cranky,
> irritable, downright unpleasant. Squandered his
> capital helping others, and some innuendo
> regarding Swami Chinmaya's life near ending and
> Swartz' being young. I honestly am laughing out
> loud at what is being said by a student about one
> of the most important teachers for centuries As it
> says in scripture, fools!
>
> lmao!
>
>
> The free person, enlightened, won't be bothered
> about coming to the twilight years of life. What
> Swartz wrote is so inaccurate, only someone
> pretending to be that would say such a schoolboy
> error.

It doesn't bother me. I think you should stop trying to dig for things to get mad at James Swartz about. Perhaps you're jealous that he had such a close relationship with Swami Chinmayananda. You seem to think that both Swami Chinmayananda and James should be superhuman or something.

>
> "More a God than a human being", hahaha!
> Yeeeehaaaaa. Well, if he claims it be, it must be
> true. Sorry, im in stitches again.

You are easily amused. Instead of laughing about what you find to be silly, how about bringing him to justice, if you really believe he has raped someone.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> Maybe he said
> > you won't be remembered to emphasize how you're
> > not as important as you think you are.
>
> Let me give you a Vedanta lesson that is obviously
> needed. A traditional vedanta teacher does not
> want to be remembered, nor care less about such
> things. Only cult-like 'masters' care about being
> remembered.

How ironic that you think you know what Vedanta lessons others need to learn. Anyway, I'm pretty sure James doesn't care about being remembered. He understands that James is just a jiva. Jivas come and go.


>
> Oh how important do I think I am then? One of the
> Swartz' favourite slogans is; 'the proof is in the
> pudding'.
>
> 1. I do not even take donations for teaching, and
> gladly live in poverty.

Well, it is clear who you are, as your name has been noted by others, and you've admitted who you are here, other than the nickname "earthquake". It appears that you don't need to take donations, because you simply "borrow" money from others and don't pay it back. Do you deny those allegations? Have you paid everyone back that you borrowed money from?
You say you live in "poverty", but that's a relative word. You live in a first world nation that has social assistance, and it appears you have money for travel, drinking, etc. Or is it perhaps that you're just lazy and don't want to work? Perhaps you are like Arjuna, who instead of manning up to fight the battle he was meant to fight, wanted to run away to Rishikesh.


> Swartz asks for money for
> his Spanish love nest in the hills in classes. (I
> keep asking both myself and Swartz' share our
> financial records for the last 3 years, since he
> decided to make a 'thing' in regard to money and
> myself).

That's his business. "Asking" is different from borrowing and not paying back.
>
> 2. I keep a very small number of students.

That might because there aren't too many people that want to be your student. From past messages in this thread, it is apparent that you were trying to get as many members in your group as possible, encouraging people to "like" your posts, etc. You wanted to attract new members.

> Swartz
> has created a cult-like 'inner circle' around his
> persona, that is self-evident in class and openly
> perpetuated by this bulls*** thing his own
> political views are some sign of Vedanta.

I can see how a lot of people would like him. His books and satsangs are excellent. People are allowed to have political views that you don't hold. Why get triggered by it?
>
> Go on my profile on facebook, check the second
> post. That publication in a magazine of my own
> political views, has not impacted my role as a
> teacher in one of the worlds most respected
> lineages. Tis my personal business, not to be
> controlled by others. Only cult-like 'masters' try
> to control and coerce the democratic views of free
> citizens through psuedo-spiritual teachings.

I've read and listened to a lot of what James Swartz has said, but I've never seen any controlling and coercing political views. In fact, that statement seems ridiculous to me.

>
> 3. I never, ever, ever, publicise anything
> positive that a student says about me, as we do
> not do such things in traditional Vedanta. Neither
> do we personally accept praise in private. My own
> students come on here from time to time, they know
> the proper way. A student is free to praise, but
> the teacher never takes that personal. We teachers
> are not special, nor doing anything special.

You are familiar with James, so you must notice that he constantly says that the teaching is not his, that he shouldn't get credit for Vedanta. You must be aware enough of his life story to know that he was a very financially successful businessman, but gave that up to live the simple life. For a while he was even living out in a cabin in the woods.
>
> Swartz' are in charge of what is posted on their
> r website and they post false or semi-false
> 'letters' praising how special they are. I have
> proof-positive they post false letters. The world
> outside of Shiningworld agree on this, the actions
> are transparent, ridiculous and show what fools
> they are.
>
> So, you tell me who is in this teaching thing, and
> for what? Reality must come into play.
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > I wonder how long you and Traveler plan to
> > commiserate about James Swartz, without taking
> any
> > real action against him. Maybe if I come back
> > here in 5 years you'll still be here recycling
> the
> > same old things, calling people James Swartz
> who
> > are not James Swartz, and calling people
> followers
> > of their "master" James Swartz who
> aren't.[/color]
>
>
> Why are you wondering? What difference is it to
> you?

Meh. You can keep on going. I don't appreciate lies though. I don't appreciate the dramatic fashion in which Traveler sets up his posts, then proceeds to call people James Swartz, despite not knowing who they are. It's just kind of sad that you two talk back and forth here all the time upset about a teacher that has done so much for so many people. The "all talk and no action" thing is kind of boring. If you really believed he was a rapist, I think you should take him to court. That's just my opinion though. I can't actually imagine anyone doing that because I simply don't believe that he did that. The book that the claims come from states on the front cover that it is fiction.
>
> Perhaps it is just me, but an innocent person
> would do their very best to bring any allegations
> to the authorities themselves, and also
> legally challenge whatever way possible. Like I
> have. Like he hasn't. There is no
> point in debating someone who has brought
> allegations (about themselves) to the police of
> their own accord, while you defend someone who
> hasnt. Twilight zone time again.

Well, if you're innocent of something, there isn't really a reason to go out of your way to prove so. Maybe it's important to you to clear your name of some of the allegations against you because you already had a bad name.

If you keep on bringing up allegations against someone, that might be a sign that you are guilty of something. There are several allegations out there against you. For example, you have sent nude photos of yourself to members of your Vedanta Facebook group. You have "borrowed" money from some of those members and not paid them back. You have been renounced by a swami of the lineage that you associate with. Another swami that you claimed to be your guru stated that he didn't know you.

Maybe because of all of these allegations against yourself, you feel it necessary to project onto James Swartz.

Anyway, it's likely that nobody has what it takes to take Swartz to court over allegations. I can only guess that's because they are not true. If they were true, I would be more than happy to see this taken to court and see James pay the price. Dharma is important. Om.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: February 17, 2021 04:59PM

Quote
Allowance
>
> How do I show that someone is not
> my master other than just saying he is not my
> master? If I accused you of having Hitler as your
> master, how would you show me that he
> isn't?

Your analogy doesn't make sense. Hitler is dead, and I haven't been on here even remotely speaking about him, never mind supporting him, nor by-passing things he did.

Stay focused.

Quote
Alllowance
>
>
> > He's been caught out
> > publishing lies about me. I can provide the
> > evidence. Since you bring up lies, my question
> is,
> > do you think it is acceptable that he has
> > published lies about me, a teacher in a
> > traditional Vedanta lineage?
>
> That just comes down to you vs.
> him. I have no reason to believe you anymore than
> believe James Swartz. In fact, by the things
> you've already written in this thread, I am
> inclined to believe Swartz over you.

That is why I have said I can provide evidence that he has posted lies about me. Generally one lie, particularly a major lie that can be proven is enough to debunk. I have shared excerpts of private emails that show he has lied about me multiple times on Shiningworld. I will provide you with the actual emails that show he had directly, actually & contextually lied about me. You dont' seem to understand what certain words in sentences mean.


Quote
Allowance
> >
> > Shiningworld members constantly ignore the lies
> he
> > tells. The truth matters. Show you're noble.
>
> Yes, the truth matters. I don't
> know which members of Shiningworld ignore what
> lies he may or may not have told. I hope that if
> he has lied, that they take that into
> consideration as anyone would about anyone lying.
>
> How do I show that I'm noble?
>
> Does it count that I call out lies here? Traveler
> was calling me James Swartz. I'm more noble than
> that. Does that count?

That is not contextual discussion between you and I. Stop side-manoeuvring away from the point I have made. I show evidence Swartz has specifically, literally, lied about me on salient things. And I want to see your response.


Quote
Allowance
> >
> > Let's set aside for the moment how Swartz in
> his
> > own book, 'mystic by default' speaks about
> having
> > thoughts of punching women, then seems to be
> happy
> > enough to have sex them minutes later...
>
> People have many thoughts. There's
> a difference between having a thought and acting
> on it.

Hmm, in all my years, I cant recall having thoughts of punching a woman in the face, and instead, being content with having sex with her. You can disregard his own words if you want, but its' not normal. I expected you to by-pass it.

Quote
Allowance
>
> >
> > As the book progresses Swartz attempts to
> slowly
> > build himself up to the level of his own Guru,
> and
> > beyond. For example, speaking about Swami
> > Chinamyananda:
> >
> >
Quote
Swartz/Mystic By Default"
> >
> > He was a very classy, dignified guy. But, odd
> as
> > it sounds, I think the intense awareness I
> focused
> > on him brought up things he was ill
> > prepared
to deal with.
> >
> > I came out of my absorption for a minute and
> > noticed that the Swami was looking at me in an
> > unkind way, as if I had consciously done
> something
> > to mess with the classroom energy, about which
> he
> > was very possessive. At the same time I
> had
> > the sense that he was drawn to me, perhaps
> > momentarily envious? Whatever it was, I
> > understood that I did not belong there any
> more;
> > I was simply becoming too powerful.
> >
> > I say ‘momentarily envious’ because I think
> seeing
> > me like that, more a god than a human being,
> must
> > have called attention to the negative side
> of
> > his own situation
. His karma as a famous
> > jet-setting mahatma put such heavy demands on
> his
> > mind that it often pulled him down, making him
> > cranky and irritable, sometimes downright
> > unpleasant
.
> >
> > I did not have to lift a finger and I spoke
> > infrequently. I could fly and soar in the
> > transcendental sky, dissolve into the emptiness
> > and experiment all day long as I saw fit.
> While
> > he squandered his capital at an alarming rate
> > helping others
, I husbanded mine, selfishly
> > investing it in pure meditation. And finally,
> > he had to live with the knowledge that he
> was
> > nearing the end of his incarnation
, whereas
> I
> > was being reborn into a brand new life.
> >
> > ~ Page 186.
> >
> > Ill-prepared, possessive, momentarily envious,
> > negative side of his own situation, cranky,
> > irritable, downright unpleasant. Squandered his
> > capital helping others, and some innuendo
> > regarding Swami Chinmaya's life near ending and
> > Swartz' being young. I honestly am laughing out
> > loud at what is being said by a student about
> one
> > of the most important teachers for centuries As
> it
> > says in scripture, fools!
> >
> > lmao!
> >
> >
> > The free person, enlightened, won't be bothered
> > about coming to the twilight years of life.
> What
> > Swartz wrote is so inaccurate, only someone
> > pretending to be that would say such a
> schoolboy
> > error.
>
> It doesn't bother me. I think you
> should stop trying to dig for things to get mad at
> James Swartz about. Perhaps you're jealous that
> he had such a close relationship with Swami
> Chinmayananda. You seem to think that both Swami
> Chinmayananda and James should be superhuman or
> something.

You asked for examples of Swartz putting people down. I start with his own Guru. You by-pass that, makes it stupid even asking me who then, doesnt it?

Jealous? How childish of you. Swami Chinmaya was dead before I came to Vedanta. And his relationship with Swartz wasn't that special. Why do you think the Chinamya Mission isn't interested in endorsing Shiningworld....


Quote
Allowance
>
> >
> > "More a God than a human being", hahaha!
> > Yeeeehaaaaa. Well, if he claims it be, it must
> be
> > true. Sorry, im in stitches again.
>
> You are easily amused. Instead of
> laughing about what you find to be silly, how
> about bringing him to justice, if you really
> believe he has raped someone.


Again, that's not my business. Stop trying to deflect. He's factual & literally showing a god complex here. I expected you to also by-pass this.



Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > Maybe he said
> > > you won't be remembered to emphasize how
> you're
> > > not as important as you think you are.
>
> >
> > Let me give you a Vedanta lesson that is
> obviously
> > needed. A traditional vedanta teacher does not
> > want to be remembered, nor care less about such
> > things. Only cult-like 'masters' care about
> being
> > remembered.
>
> How ironic that you think you know
> what Vedanta lessons others need to learn.
> Anyway, I'm pretty sure James doesn't care about
> being remembered. He understands that James is
> just a jiva. Jivas come and go.

You don't understand how teaching Vedanta works, do you. It's an oral tradition. A teacher knows by what is being said to them. It's why I reply the way I do at times.


Quote
Allowance
>
>
> >
> > Oh how important do I think I am then? One of
> the
> > Swartz' favourite slogans is; 'the proof is in
> the
> > pudding'.
> >
> > 1. I do not even take donations for teaching,
> and
> > gladly live in poverty.
>
> Well, it is clear who you are, as
> your name has been noted by others, and you've
> admitted who you are here, other than the nickname
> "earthquake". It appears that you don't need to
> take donations, because you simply "borrow" money
> from others and don't pay it back. Do you deny
> those allegations? Have you paid everyone back
> that you borrowed money from?
> You say you live in "poverty", but that's a
> a relative word. You live in a first world nation
> that has social assistance, and it appears you
> have money for travel, drinking, etc. Or is it
> perhaps that you're just lazy and don't want to
> work? Perhaps you are like Arjuna, who instead of
> manning up to fight the battle he was meant to
> fight, wanted to run away to Rishikesh.

I borrowed money five times in three years. One I have just paid back, another two know that it is imminent. I'm happy to share my financial records. Yes, I also get help from the local villagers as well here. I'm grateful of that. It's took my some time to be able to get in a position to even begin to pay some back. I know for a fact, my borrowing those few times, is vastly different than your masters financial records. There's a reason I keep on about those.


Quote
Allowance
>
> > Swartz asks for money for
> > his Spanish love nest in the hills in classes.
> (I
> > keep asking both myself and Swartz' share our
> > financial records for the last 3 years, since
> he
> > decided to make a 'thing' in regard to money
> and
> > myself).
>
> That's his business. "Asking" is
> different from borrowing and not paying
> back.

> >
> > 2. I keep a very small number of students.
>
> That might because there aren't too
> many people that want to be your student. From
> past messages in this thread, it is apparent that
> you were trying to get as many members in your
> group as possible, encouraging people to "like"
> your posts, etc. You wanted to attract new
> members.


Aww bless you, you haven't got a clue. Attracting new members, after discussion with my lineage. I removed over 550 members only a few months ago. Your information is wrong. Hardly a sign of wanting new members.


Quote
Allowance
>
> > Swartz
> > has created a cult-like 'inner circle' around
> his
> > persona, that is self-evident in class and
> openly
> > perpetuated by this bulls*** thing his own
> > political views are some sign of Vedanta.
>
> I can see how a lot of people would
> like him. His books and satsangs are excellent.
> People are allowed to have political views that
> you don't hold. Why get triggered by it?

> >
> > Go on my profile on facebook, check the second
> > post. That publication in a magazine of my own
> > political views, has not impacted my role as a
> > teacher in one of the worlds most respected
> > lineages. Tis my personal business, not to be
> > controlled by others. Only cult-like 'masters'
> try
> > to control and coerce the democratic views of
> free
> > citizens through psuedo-spiritual teachings.
>
> I've read and listened to a lot of
> what James Swartz has said, but I've never seen
> any controlling and coercing political views. In
> fact, that statement seems ridiculous to
> me.


Really, hahaha. They've just fired a teacher recently over this. He has the same views politically as me. And they've posted how can you teach or be enlightened and have those views. My lineage aint got issues. Only the almighty Swartz do. I expected you to by-pass this also.



Quote
Allowance
> >
> > Perhaps it is just me, but an innocent person
> > would do their very best to bring any
> allegations
> > to the authorities themselves, and also
> > legally challenge whatever way possible. Like I
> > have. Like he hasn't. There is no
> > point in debating someone who has brought
> > allegations (about themselves) to the police of
> > their own accord, while you defend someone who
> > hasnt. Twilight zone time again.
>
> Well, if you're innocent of
> something, there isn't really a reason to go out
> of your way to prove so. Maybe it's important to
> you to clear your name of some of the allegations
> against you because you already had a bad name.
>
> If you keep on bringing up allegations against
> someone, that might be a sign that you are guilty
> of something. There are several allegations out
> there against you. For example, you have sent
> nude photos of yourself to members of your Vedanta
> Facebook group. You have "borrowed" money from
> some of those members and not paid them back. You
> have been renounced by a swami of the lineage that
> you associate with. Another swami that you
> claimed to be your guru stated that he didn't know
> you.
>
> Maybe because of all of these allegations against
> yourself, you feel it necessary to project onto
> James Swartz.
>

>
>


I've let the police know everything that was said about me, I had to because of what I was reporting. Since no action has been took against me anywhere after my reporting, there's a big implication there.

Regarding Swami. Private message me who said this and in what context. I've already explained the head Ashram in India has gave me permission to teach months ago. I've also already explained that SWami are on public video endorsing their students to come to my classes. That is that.

Im in a rush. Let's carry this on in a bit. But please, directly interact with me. if you simply make claims and don't interact with my responses and yet make more claims, that is trolling.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 05:07PM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 17, 2021 07:35PM

earthquake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > How do I show that someone is
> not
> > my master other than just saying he is not my
> > master? If I accused you of having Hitler as
> your
> > master, how would you show me that he
> > isn't?
>
> Your analogy doesn't make sense. Hitler is dead,
> and I haven't been on here even remotely speaking
> about him, never mind supporting him, nor
> by-passing things he did.
>
> Stay focused.

It seems like you need to stay focused. I never said Hitler was alive, never said that you spoke about him, and never said that you supported him. You asked me to show that James Swartz is not my master. How do I prove something not to be the case?

Don't distract from what I've brought up here. I have been very specific and simple. Let's keep it that way.


>
>
Quote
Alllowance
> >
> >
> > > He's been caught out
> > > publishing lies about me. I can provide the
> > > evidence. Since you bring up lies, my
> question
> > is,
> > > do you think it is acceptable that he has
> > > published lies about me, a teacher in a
> > > traditional Vedanta lineage?
> >
> > That just comes down to you vs.
> > him. I have no reason to believe you anymore
> than
> > believe James Swartz. In fact, by the things
> > you've already written in this thread, I am
> > inclined to believe Swartz over you.

>
>
> That is why I have said I can provide evidence
> that he has posted lies about me. Generally one
> lie, particularly a major lie that can be proven
> is enough to debunk. I have shared excerpts of
> private emails that show he has lied about me
> multiple times on Shiningworld. I will provide you
> with the actual emails that show he had directly,
> actually & contextually lied about me. You dont'
> seem to understand what certain words in sentences
> mean.

I don't need to hear you go on and on again as I don't trust you.


>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > Shiningworld members constantly ignore the
> lies
> > he
> > > tells. The truth matters. Show you're noble.
> >
> > Yes, the truth matters. I don't
> > know which members of Shiningworld ignore what
> > lies he may or may not have told. I hope that
> if
> > he has lied, that they take that into
> > consideration as anyone would about anyone
> lying.
> >
> > How do I show that I'm noble?
> >
> > Does it count that I call out lies here?
> Traveler
> > was calling me James Swartz. I'm more noble
> than
> > that. Does that count?

>
>
> That is not contextual discussion between you and
> I. Stop side-manoeuvring away from the point I
> have made. I show evidence Swartz has
> specifically, literally, lied about me on salient
> things. And I want to see your response.

Maybe he has lied about you. Maybe he hasn't. I don't know if you are consciously or unconsciously trying to distract away from my fairly simple and specific points or not. This isn't all about you and your sob story.
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > Let's set aside for the moment how Swartz in
> > his
> > > own book, 'mystic by default' speaks about
> > having
> > > thoughts of punching women, then seems to be
> > happy
> > > enough to have sex them minutes later...
> >
> > People have many thoughts.
> There's
> > a difference between having a thought and
> acting
> > on it.
>
> Hmm, in all my years, I cant recall having
> thoughts of punching a woman in the face, and
> instead, being content with having sex with her.
> You can disregard his own words if you want, but
> its' not normal. I expected you to by-pass it.

That's good, but you do have a violent past, and there is no real indication that it is just your past. James has had sex in the past. Sometimes humans do that.
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > >
> > > As the book progresses Swartz attempts to
> > slowly
> > > build himself up to the level of his own
> Guru,
> > and
> > > beyond. For example, speaking about Swami
> > > Chinamyananda:
> > >
> > >
Quote
Swartz/Mystic By Default"
> > >
> > > He was a very classy, dignified guy. But, odd
> > as
> > > it sounds, I think the intense awareness I
> > focused
> > > on him brought up things he was ill
> > > prepared
to deal with.
> > >
> > > I came out of my absorption for a minute and
> > > noticed that the Swami was looking at me in
> an
> > > unkind way, as if I had consciously done
> > something
> > > to mess with the classroom energy, about
> which
> > he
> > > was very possessive. At the same time
> I
> > had
> > > the sense that he was drawn to me, perhaps
> > > momentarily envious? Whatever it was,
> I
> > > understood that I did not belong there any
> > more;
> > > I was simply becoming too powerful.
> > >
> > > I say ‘momentarily envious’ because I think
> > seeing
> > > me like that, more a god than a human being,
> > must
> > > have called attention to the negative side
> > of
> > > his own situation
. His karma as a famous
> > > jet-setting mahatma put such heavy demands on
> > his
> > > mind that it often pulled him down, making
> him
> > > cranky and irritable, sometimes downright
> > > unpleasant
.
> > >
> > > I did not have to lift a finger and I spoke
> > > infrequently. I could fly and soar in the
> > > transcendental sky, dissolve into the
> emptiness
> > > and experiment all day long as I saw fit.
> > While
> > > he squandered his capital at an alarming rate
> > > helping others
, I husbanded mine,
> selfishly
> > > investing it in pure meditation. And finally,
> > > he had to live with the knowledge that he
> > was
> > > nearing the end of his incarnation
,
> whereas
> > I
> > > was being reborn into a brand new life.
> > >
> > > ~ Page 186.
> > >
> > > Ill-prepared, possessive, momentarily
> envious,
> > > negative side of his own situation, cranky,
> > > irritable, downright unpleasant. Squandered
> his
> > > capital helping others, and some innuendo
> > > regarding Swami Chinmaya's life near ending
> and
> > > Swartz' being young. I honestly am laughing
> out
> > > loud at what is being said by a student about
> > one
> > > of the most important teachers for centuries
> As
> > it
> > > says in scripture, fools!
> > >
> > > lmao!
> > >
> > >
> > > The free person, enlightened, won't be
> bothered
> > > about coming to the twilight years of life.
> > What
> > > Swartz wrote is so inaccurate, only someone
> > > pretending to be that would say such a
> > schoolboy
> > > error.
> >
> > It doesn't bother me. I think
> you
> > should stop trying to dig for things to get mad
> at
> > James Swartz about. Perhaps you're jealous
> that
> > he had such a close relationship with Swami
> > Chinmayananda. You seem to think that both
> Swami
> > Chinmayananda and James should be superhuman or
> > something.

>
>
> You asked for examples of Swartz putting people
> down. I start with his own Guru. You by-pass that,
> makes it stupid even asking me who then, doesnt
> it?

James has shown nothing but deep respect for Swami Chinmayananda. Big deal if he was expressing some thoughts that he had flash through his mind.


>
> Jealous? How childish of you. Swami Chinmaya was
> dead before I came to Vedanta. And his
> relationship with Swartz wasn't that special. Why
> do you think the Chinamya Mission isn't interested
> in endorsing Shiningworld....

You're distracting again. People can be jealous of other people's experiences regardless of the time frame. For example, I could be jealous of someone going to a Shakespeare play in the 1600s.

Why would the Chinmaya Mission endorse Shiningworld? Whoever said it did? I didn't make that claim. I've never heard anyone make that claim. I don't think James has ever said that the Chinmaya Mission has endorsed Shiningworld. You're getting off topic again. You can try to bury my original simple points all you want, but it shows.


>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > >
> > > "More a God than a human being", hahaha!
> > > Yeeeehaaaaa. Well, if he claims it be, it
> must
> > be
> > > true. Sorry, im in stitches again.
> >
> > You are easily amused. Instead
> of
> > laughing about what you find to be silly, how
> > about bringing him to justice, if you really
> > believe he has raped someone.

>
>
>
> Again, that's not my business. Stop trying to
> deflect. He's factual & literally showing a god
> complex here. I expected you to also by-pass this.

So says the person who thinks that I need to learn certain Vedanta lessons.
>
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
Quote
Allowance
> > > Maybe he said
> > > > you won't be remembered to emphasize how
> > you're
> > > > not as important as you think you are.
> >
> > >
> > > Let me give you a Vedanta lesson that is
> > obviously
> > > needed. A traditional vedanta teacher does
> not
> > > want to be remembered, nor care less about
> such
> > > things. Only cult-like 'masters' care about
> > being
> > > remembered.
> >
> > How ironic that you think you
> know
> > what Vedanta lessons others need to learn.
> > Anyway, I'm pretty sure James doesn't care
> about
> > being remembered. He understands that James is
> > just a jiva. Jivas come and go.

>
>
> You don't understand how teaching Vedanta works,
> do you. It's an oral tradition. A teacher knows by
> what is being said to them. It's why I reply the
> way I do at times.
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
> > >
> > > Oh how important do I think I am then? One of
> > the
> > > Swartz' favourite slogans is; 'the proof is
> in
> > the
> > > pudding'.
> > >
> > > 1. I do not even take donations for teaching,
> > and
> > > gladly live in poverty.
> >
> > Well, it is clear who you are,
> as
> > your name has been noted by others, and you've
> > admitted who you are here, other than the
> nickname
> > "earthquake". It appears that you don't need
> to
> > take donations, because you simply "borrow"
> money
> > from others and don't pay it back. Do you deny
> > those allegations? Have you paid everyone back
> > that you borrowed money from?
> > You say you live in "poverty", but that's a
> > a relative word. You live in a first world
> nation
> > that has social assistance, and it appears you
> > have money for travel, drinking, etc. Or is it
> > perhaps that you're just lazy and don't want to
> > work? Perhaps you are like Arjuna, who instead
> of
> > manning up to fight the battle he was meant to
> > fight, wanted to run away to Rishikesh.

>
>
> I borrowed money five times in three years. One I
> have just paid back, another two know that it is
> imminent. I'm happy to share my financial records.
> Yes, I also get help from the local villagers as
> well here. I'm grateful of that. It's took my some
> time to be able to get in a position to even begin
> to pay some back. I know for a fact, my borrowing
> those few times, is vastly different than your
> masters financial records. There's a reason I keep
> on about those.

That doesn't sound so good. You owe 4 out of 5 people the money.

What about the allegations that you pressured your group members into paying you because as a Vedanta teacher you were owed the money? Apparently you had told them that you didn't want any donations, but then you turned on them and tried to guilt-trip them into paying you money for your teaching, even though you sought out them as students, rather than them seeking you.

You are calling James my master again. I say he's not. What to do? How do you prove something that doesn't exist? It's like you're asking me to prove that there is no gagaboogai. How do I prove that?
[/color]
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > > Swartz asks for money for
> > > his Spanish love nest in the hills in
> classes.
> > (I
> > > keep asking both myself and Swartz' share our
> > > financial records for the last 3 years, since
> > he
> > > decided to make a 'thing' in regard to money
> > and
> > > myself).
> >
> > That's his business. "Asking"
> is
> > different from borrowing and not paying
> > back.

> > >
> > > 2. I keep a very small number of students.
> >
> > That might because there aren't
> too
> > many people that want to be your student. From
> > past messages in this thread, it is apparent
> that
> > you were trying to get as many members in your
> > group as possible, encouraging people to "like"
> > your posts, etc. You wanted to attract new
> > members.

>
>
>
> Aww bless you, you haven't got a clue. Attracting
> new members, after discussion with my lineage. I
> removed over 550 members only a few months ago.
> Your information is wrong. Hardly a sign of
> wanting new members.

Right. So, I'm talking about before that. Those 550+ members didn't just come out of nowhere. People say that you were purposely trying to get new members. I think you've even written here that you wanted to boost numbers in your group, so didn't even care who they were. Didn't you say that the woman that you were being sexually inappropriate with and "borrowed" money from wasn't a real student of yours, that she was just in the group to get the numbers higher?

>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> >
> > > Swartz
> > > has created a cult-like 'inner circle' around
> > his
> > > persona, that is self-evident in class and
> > openly
> > > perpetuated by this bulls*** thing his own
> > > political views are some sign of Vedanta.
> >
> > I can see how a lot of people
> would
> > like him. His books and satsangs are
> excellent.
> > People are allowed to have political views that
> > you don't hold. Why get triggered by
> it?

> > >
> > > Go on my profile on facebook, check the
> second
> > > post. That publication in a magazine of my
> own
> > > political views, has not impacted my role as
> a
> > > teacher in one of the worlds most respected
> > > lineages. Tis my personal business, not to be
> > > controlled by others. Only cult-like
> 'masters'
> > try
> > > to control and coerce the democratic views of
> > free
> > > citizens through psuedo-spiritual teachings.
> >
> > I've read and listened to a lot
> of
> > what James Swartz has said, but I've never seen
> > any controlling and coercing political views.
> In
> > fact, that statement seems ridiculous to
> > me.

>
>
>
> Really, hahaha. They've just fired a teacher
> recently over this. He has the same views
> politically as me. And they've posted how can you
> teach or be enlightened and have those views. My
> lineage aint got issues. Only the almighty Swartz
> do. I expected you to by-pass this also.

Perhaps his particular views were not in line with Vedanta. Anyway, James obviously has the right to let go teachers he doesn't think are appropriate. Who are you to say who should stay in Shiningworld and who shouldn't?
>
>
>
>
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > Perhaps it is just me, but an innocent person
> > > would do their very best to bring any
> > allegations
> > > to the authorities themselves, and
> also
> > > legally challenge whatever way possible. Like
> I
> > > have. Like he hasn't. There is
> no
> > > point in debating someone who has brought
> > > allegations (about themselves) to the police
> of
> > > their own accord, while you defend someone
> who
> > > hasnt. Twilight zone time again.
> >
> > Well, if you're innocent of
> > something, there isn't really a reason to go
> out
> > of your way to prove so. Maybe it's important
> to
> > you to clear your name of some of the
> allegations
> > against you because you already had a bad name.
> >
> > If you keep on bringing up allegations against
> > someone, that might be a sign that you are
> guilty
> > of something. There are several allegations
> out
> > there against you. For example, you have sent
> > nude photos of yourself to members of your
> Vedanta
> > Facebook group. You have "borrowed" money from
> > some of those members and not paid them back.
> You
> > have been renounced by a swami of the lineage
> that
> > you associate with. Another swami that you
> > claimed to be your guru stated that he didn't
> know
> > you.
> >
> > Maybe because of all of these allegations
> against
> > yourself, you feel it necessary to project onto
> > James Swartz.
> >
>
> >
> >
>
>
> I've let the police know everything that was said
> about me, I had to because of what I was
> reporting. Since no action has been took against
> me anywhere after my reporting, there's a big
> implication there.
>
> Regarding Swami. Private message me who said this
> and in what context. I've already explained the
> head Ashram in India has gave me permission to
> teach months ago. I've also already explained that
> SWami are on public video endorsing their students
> to come to my classes. That is that.
>
> Im in a rush. Let's carry this on in a bit. But
> please, directly interact with me. if you simply
> make claims and don't interact with my responses
> and yet make more claims, that is trolling.

Swami Turiya Chaitanya renounced you on your Facebook group. He was doing a few lessons for members of your group, then left.

You're not going to talk your way out of these issues.

Keep it simple. Stop trying to distract. I only had 3 points with you:

1. You refered to me as "you people", as if I am part of some group, which I am not.

2. You said that James Swartz is my master, and he's not.

3. You said that James puts everyone down. He elevates many people. He has shown incredible respect for, and has turned many people on to, Swami Chinmayananda, Swami Dayananda, and others.


So don't go on and on about how you've talked to the police. I have no interest in that. Don't go on and on about how James has said something bad about you. So have others, and you've said plenty of bad things about James.

Enough already. If James has hurt you so badly, then sue him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:14AM

A Few Quick Notes on the
"Earthquake -- Allowance 'Debate'" (above)
regarding the Truth about the sad case of
the pathetic James Swartz


Regarding the voluminous Posts going back and forth between Earthquake and Allowance above, I'd like to make a few points:

--- Allowance, you claim not to be James Swartz. It would be surprising if you're not, or if he's not at your side egging you on, or editing things before you send them, since there is a lot of truth to the old adage, "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck." Might I be mistaken regarding you being James Swartz? Perhaps, but if not then you are his wife, or a "student" so embroiled in his web of lies that you do indeed "quack like the Swartz" and your writing, "looks like the Swartz."

Also, if you're not Swartz, I can see why my mistake would upset you. Except for the fact that you seem to think him a blessed saint worthy of following and emulation, anybody else, upon hearing of his life and crimes, would be horrified to be mistaken for him.

--- Regarding Swami Chinmayananda, who Swartz claims as a teacher despite the fact that he's disavowed by that master's lineage, it is fascinating that Swartz writes (this must be an example of what Allowance calls Swartz paying 'incredible respect' to his alleged teacher) that the old swami was, as the old man approached his physical end, perhaps jealous of Swartz, who was young and increasing in power while the master faded. Swartz writes: "I think the intense awareness I focused on him brought up things he was ill prepared to deal with."

Swartz, I believe, almost got that right. A Swami as adept as Swami Chinmayananda could well have looked at Swartz, gotten a sense for the dark energy that lurked within the young Swartz, and felt horrified and unhappy about the thought of dealing with such foulness. (In other true teachers I have seen this reaction more than a few times- they are beings of such peace that, unless confronted directly by evil, they avoid it like a ship going around an iceberg. Sometimes this works, and at other times there can be tragedies. In Swartz's case, the tragedy was long-term--and Chinmayananda might well have foreseen it. No wonder he seemed disconcerted by looking at Swartz.)

--- Court for Swartz? Despite the Swartz/ Allowance fixation on seeming to dare Earthquake, me, or anyone else to take him to court, I need to let Earthquake and the others speak for themselves.

As for me, I've been putting Swartz on public trial for a few years.
When I first heard Heather's story, together with a group of friends I began to research James Swartz. First I became convinced that he was a Fake Teacher and a Rapist, a Spiritual Hypocrite and a Bullying Abuser, and more that is just as terrible, Then I set my mind to letting anyone in the world who might be interested to have the opportunity to learn these facts about James Swartz. People could read the evidence and the accounts, and then decide the validity of the charges for themselves. It was simply my task, largely in honor of Heather, to make them available.

Revealing the horrific truths regarding James Swartz included talking my friend Devon Adler into writing the "allegation-based-fiction" book "Guru? The Story of Heather" which was totally based on Heather's accusations against James Swartz, and was revealed to be such as soon as Heather was okay with it. It included the early articles about Swartz as the initial research came in. These reports revealed him to be the liar, rapist, bully, fake teacher, sexual abuser, and everything else that we have now, to our satisfaction, proved him to be.

The "Frosting on the Cake" regarding the Public Trial of James Swartz is this Topic on this website. Thank goodness for the Cult Education Forum (and thank you, Rick Ross!). There are now over 51,500 Views and over 560 Posts here.

So, "Court for Swartz"? James, you've been on trial in the Court of Public Opinion since Heather first went public.
Now, the Truth about you is out there for anybody to see.

And, with the help of this forum, it will stay available for what few years you have left, and beyond.

As you well know, James, you've already lost. Physically, Mentally, and in Reputation (not that this was ever that significant), you are fading. Like Rush Limbaugh's gibberings of lies and hate, you too are on your way out.

Will you be like the old Concentration Camp personnel now being charged as they are in their nineties? Maybe. If you make it too much longer I would hope so. Heather deserves news of you handcuffed and facing a judge, but even if this doesn't happen, at least she now has the book, and even beyond that knows that over 55,000 views, and counting, of the Truth about you have taken place on this site.

There is some justice after all, even in Samsara.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: February 18, 2021 08:11PM

@Earthquake


I’m having a quiet morning and have just received an unexpected newsletter from Sundari land in my inbox. I was reminded of this forum. I came to have a quick look and lo and behold, there’s been more happening!

I couldn’t wade through it all. But something stood out to me as a I browsed the latest reams and reams of posts.

What I’m wondering is:

If this person calling themselves “Allowance” isn’t James or Sundari, how the hell would they know every last detail about you, and the various claims James has made against you?

Who in their right mind, on a mature path to peace and Self-Knowledge, would bother to make note of every last random detail James has said about you? Who on earth would be interested, other than yourself and him?

It ludicrous really.

Why would ANYONE (other than yourself and the Swartz’s) care? Why would they bother coming on here, and rambling on about it all? If this forum is so irrelevant, as they claim, then why bother? It makes NO sense to me at all.

That in itself, confirms to me that this person, calling themself “Allowance” has to be James or Sundari.

The only other person who even knows about this forum and the saga between you and them, is Glenda. If it’s her, I wonder why she would go to such lengths to say nothing even remotely useful or interesting?

Unlikely, but vaguely possible.

In my mind, this logic leaves it to being one of the Swartz’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yet again, I shake my head in disbelief, that I ever fell for their ruse.

Someone one said “by their fruits you shall know them.” Looks like he was on target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2021 08:19PM by Dis-illusioned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:05PM

The problem you have is that you, like the other trolls, came on here trying to portray yourself as wanting a proper & genuine debate. You began by saying that its expected a teacher becomes a target and has lies said. Yet you seem to only reserve that for Swartz. And not me. Which means you're making excuses for him. And trolling me.

Then you say that someone who wont take legal action, one can only assume it is cause it never happened. Yet you only reserve that for Swartz. You dont assign that to me, another teacher. Which means you're making excuses for him, and trolling me.

You mention that someone who says something and cant prove it, and in the same sentence say it is slanderous. You only reserve that for Swartz. You dont use your own counsel in regard to me. Which means your making excuses for him, and trolling me.

I offer you evidence twice, evidence that is James And Isabella Swartz' own emails, dating years, which proves they have posted lies about me a few months ago. You just ignore it when I offer. That has exposed you as a troll. You are here to flame me and to troll me. Trolls do not care for the truth, they only want to cause issues. That is why you dont care for evidence to what I am saying, and this has exposed you as a troll.


Quote
Allowance
Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> earthquake Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > How do I show that someone is
> > not
> > > my master other than just saying he is not my
> > > master? If I accused you of having Hitler as
> > your
> > > master, how would you show me that he
> > > isn't?
> >
> > Your analogy doesn't make sense. Hitler is
> dead,
> > and I haven't been on here even remotely
> speaking
> > about him, never mind supporting him, nor
> > by-passing things he did.
> >
> > Stay focused.
>
> It seems like you need to stay
> focused. I never said Hitler was alive, never
> said that you spoke about him, and never said that
> you supported him. You asked me to show that
> James Swartz is not my master. How do I prove
> something not to be the case?
>
> Don't distract from what I've brought up here. I
> have been very specific and simple. Let's keep it
> that way.
>

Your analogy isn't comparable to our discussion. Not in any way. Try to keep thing valid, precise and contextual.


Quote
Allowance
>
> >
> >
Quote
Alllowance
> > >
> > >
> > > > He's been caught out
> > > > publishing lies about me. I can provide the
> > > > evidence. Since you bring up lies, my
> > question
> > > is,
> > > > do you think it is acceptable that he has
> > > > published lies about me, a teacher in a
> > > > traditional Vedanta lineage?
> > >
> > > That just comes down to you
> vs.
> > > him. I have no reason to believe you anymore
> > than
> > > believe James Swartz. In fact, by the things
> > > you've already written in this thread, I am
> > > inclined to believe Swartz over you.

> >
> >
> > That is why I have said I can provide evidence
> > that he has posted lies about me. Generally one
> > lie, particularly a major lie that can be
> proven
> > is enough to debunk. I have shared excerpts of
> > private emails that show he has lied about me
> > multiple times on Shiningworld. I will provide
> you
> > with the actual emails that show he had
> directly,
> > actually & contextually lied about me. You
> dont'
> > seem to understand what certain words in
> sentences
> > mean.
>
> I don't need to hear you go on and
> on again as I don't trust you.

Then dont reply to me. And, the evidence is the Swartz' own words, their emails. Not my words. Once again, youve exposed yourself as a troll. Accussing me of things, and not wanting to see evidence of the actual truth, because you're here trolling.

Quote
Allowance
>
>
> >
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > > >
> > > > Shiningworld members constantly ignore the
> > lies
> > > he
> > > > tells. The truth matters. Show you're
> noble.
> > >
> > > Yes, the truth matters. I
> don't
> > > know which members of Shiningworld ignore
> what
> > > lies he may or may not have told. I hope that
> > if
> > > he has lied, that they take that into
> > > consideration as anyone would about anyone
> > lying.
> > >
> > > How do I show that I'm noble?
> > >
> > > Does it count that I call out lies here?
> > Traveler
> > > was calling me James Swartz. I'm more noble
> > than
> > > that. Does that count?

> >
> >
> > That is not contextual discussion between you
> and
> > I. Stop side-manoeuvring away from the point I
> > have made. I show evidence Swartz has
> > specifically, literally, lied about me on
> salient
> > things. And I want to see your response.
>
> Maybe he has lied about you. Maybe
> he hasn't. I don't know if you are consciously or
> unconsciously trying to distract away from my
> fairly simple and specific points or not. This
> isn't all about you and your sob story.


There's no sob story. THough most importantly, it is quite a big deal for a so called spiritual teacher to publish lies about another. Such a person is obviously nasty and vindictive. Telling lies to Shiningworld members, and publishing those lies, in order to try to cause distress. It's quite important. You come on here, and speak of lies and the truth, but you ignore your master, the master of lies and of being vindictive to people.


Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > > >
> > > > Let's set aside for the moment how Swartz
> in
> > > his
> > > > own book, 'mystic by default' speaks about
> > > having
> > > > thoughts of punching women, then seems to
> be
> > > happy
> > > > enough to have sex them minutes later...
> > >
> > > People have many thoughts.
> > There's
> > > a difference between having a thought and
> > acting
> > > on it.
> >
> > Hmm, in all my years, I cant recall having
> > thoughts of punching a woman in the face, and
> > instead, being content with having sex with
> her.
> > You can disregard his own words if you want,
> but
> > its' not normal. I expected you to by-pass it.
>
> That's good, but you do have a
> violent past, and there is no real indication that
> it is just your past. James has had sex in the
> past. Sometimes humans do that.

You know nothing of my past, and once again, you're way out of your depth...

Have you ever been afraid to walk up the street? Incase you got bundled into a car, took out a country road, to be found the next morning by a passer-by? And since you are so afraid, you join armed groups. Groups who want to protect their own community. Join out of some romantic propaganda, but in reality are used for criminality. Officially terrorist organisations and banned, but to you, it gives you protection & identity. Have you ever been ordered by your superiors to shoot a relative as a punishment? And know if you did not, you would get the bullet in your kneecap. My next door neighbour was watching evening tv, and a pipe bomb went through the window, and she was no more. My brother in law went out to the pubs & clubs one saturday night. He was took away to a country lane and stabbed dozens of times. I got caught up in my first riot when I was 11, and saw the police shoot someone in the head. Later they died. I've personally known over 20 freinds and associates, who have been shot dead, over 25 years.

Have you ever been in a civil war? I doubt it. So spare me your self-righteous bs. You know nothing about me, and you know nothing of the situation that led me to make those wrong choices. Alternate from your high horse and armchair warrior throne. I have been labelled worse things. My karma has been what it is, but you haven't got a clue what you are even speaking about. Silly person.

Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > >
> > > > As the book progresses Swartz attempts to
> > > slowly
> > > > build himself up to the level of his own
> > Guru,
> > > and
> > > > beyond. For example, speaking about Swami
> > > > Chinamyananda:
> > > >
> > > >
Quote
Swartz/Mystic By Default"
> > > >
> > > > He was a very classy, dignified guy. But,
> odd
> > > as
> > > > it sounds, I think the intense awareness I
> > > focused
> > > > on him brought up things he was ill
> > > > prepared
to deal with.
> > > >
> > > > I came out of my absorption for a minute
> and
> > > > noticed that the Swami was looking at me in
> > an
> > > > unkind way, as if I had consciously done
> > > something
> > > > to mess with the classroom energy, about
> > which
> > > he
> > > > was very possessive. At the same
> time
> > I
> > > had
> > > > the sense that he was drawn to me, perhaps
> > > > momentarily envious? Whatever it
> was,
> > I
> > > > understood that I did not belong there any
> > > more;
> > > > I was simply becoming too powerful.
> > > >
> > > > I say ‘momentarily envious’ because I think
> > > seeing
> > > > me like that, more a god than a human
> being,
> > > must
> > > > have called attention to the negative
> side
> > > of
> > > > his own situation
. His karma as a
> famous
> > > > jet-setting mahatma put such heavy demands
> on
> > > his
> > > > mind that it often pulled him down, making
> > him
> > > > cranky and irritable, sometimes
> downright
> > > > unpleasant
.
> > > >
> > > > I did not have to lift a finger and I spoke
> > > > infrequently. I could fly and soar in the
> > > > transcendental sky, dissolve into the
> > emptiness
> > > > and experiment all day long as I saw fit.
> > > While
> > > > he squandered his capital at an alarming
> rate
> > > > helping others
, I husbanded mine,
> > selfishly
> > > > investing it in pure meditation. And
> finally,
> > > > he had to live with the knowledge that
> he
> > > was
> > > > nearing the end of his incarnation
,
> > whereas
> > > I
> > > > was being reborn into a brand new life.
> > > >
> > > > ~ Page 186.
> > > >
> > > > Ill-prepared, possessive, momentarily
> > envious,
> > > > negative side of his own situation, cranky,
> > > > irritable, downright unpleasant. Squandered
> > his
> > > > capital helping others, and some innuendo
> > > > regarding Swami Chinmaya's life near ending
> > and
> > > > Swartz' being young. I honestly am laughing
> > out
> > > > loud at what is being said by a student
> about
> > > one
> > > > of the most important teachers for
> centuries
> > As
> > > it
> > > > says in scripture, fools!
> > > >
> > > > lmao!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The free person, enlightened, won't be
> > bothered
> > > > about coming to the twilight years of life.
> > > What
> > > > Swartz wrote is so inaccurate, only someone
> > > > pretending to be that would say such a
> > > schoolboy
> > > > error.
> > >
> > > It doesn't bother me. I think
> > you
> > > should stop trying to dig for things to get
> mad
> > at
> > > James Swartz about. Perhaps you're jealous
> > that
> > > he had such a close relationship with Swami
> > > Chinmayananda. You seem to think that both
> > Swami
> > > Chinmayananda and James should be superhuman
> or
> > > something.

> >
> >
> > You asked for examples of Swartz putting people
> > down. I start with his own Guru. You by-pass
> that,
> > makes it stupid even asking me who then, doesnt
> > it?
>
> James has shown nothing but deep
> respect for Swami Chinmayananda. Big deal if he
> was expressing some thoughts that he had flash
> through his mind.

Yes, I expected you to by-pass and ignore the evidence I provided. And, it would be fair to say that it was more than 'flashes' in his mind. Let's get real, he wrote the book maybe 30 or 40 years later, he hardly going to remember 'flashes'. You fail again.


Quote
Allowance
>
> >
> > Jealous? How childish of you. Swami Chinmaya
> was
> > dead before I came to Vedanta. And his
> > relationship with Swartz wasn't that special.
> Why
> > do you think the Chinamya Mission isn't
> interested
> > in endorsing Shiningworld....
>
> You're distracting again. People
> can be jealous of other people's experiences
> regardless of the time frame. For example, I
> could be jealous of someone going to a Shakespeare
> play in the 1600s.
>
> Why would the Chinmaya Mission endorse
> Shiningworld? Whoever said it did? I didn't make
> that claim. I've never heard anyone make that
> claim. I don't think James has ever said that the
> Chinmaya Mission has endorsed Shiningworld.
> You're getting off topic again. You can try to
> bury my original simple points all you want, but
> it shows.
>
>

You could be jealous of someone going to see a play in the 1600s? Dont be ridiculous. That example is neurotic.

Regarding the Chinmaya Mission. If James has permission from his Guru to teach, surely there should be some recoqnition. I mean, I have Swami's in my lineage in public videos with me teaching. The fact is that someone at the highest levels of Shiningworld approached both Chinmaya Mission and my lineage, with James Swartz permisson. And both were asked to endorse Swartz and Shiningworld. My lineage ignore the request, and Chinmaya Mission refused point blank. I keep pointing out, only in Shiningworld is SWartz a valid teacher. He isn't outside of it.

Though you're acting quite curious. By your response it is clear that you expect that you would know anything about Swartz. I mean, just cause you've never heard the claim, hardly means anything, right? You're showing how close you are, tut tut. Are you an authority on all James Swartz says and thinks?

Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > >
> > > > "More a God than a human being", hahaha!
> > > > Yeeeehaaaaa. Well, if he claims it be, it
> > must
> > > be
> > > > true. Sorry, im in stitches again.
> > >
> > > You are easily amused. Instead
> > of
> > > laughing about what you find to be silly, how
> > > about bringing him to justice, if you really
> > > believe he has raped someone.

> >
> >
> >
> > Again, that's not my business. Stop trying to
> > deflect. He's factual & literally showing a god
> > complex here. I expected you to also by-pass
> this.
>
> So says the person who thinks that
> I need to learn certain Vedanta lessons.

There was no mention of you 'needing' it. However, are you saying you have nothing to learn in Vedanta? Even among traditional vedanta teachers, we know we have always things to learn. Even SWami do.



Quote
Allowance

> That doesn't sound so good. You
> owe 4 out of 5 people the money.

It's actually none of your business if I havn't paid a few people back in my life. Who do you think you are actually? The only reason I entertained this was to show SWartz using hyperbole to put someone down imlying they are cheating people. When the reality is quite different.

Quote
Allowance
>
> What about the allegations that you pressured your
> group members into paying you because as a Vedanta
> teacher you were owed the money? Apparently you
> had told them that you didn't want any donations,
> but then you turned on them and tried to
> guilt-trip them into paying you money for your
> teaching, even though you sought out them as
> students, rather than them seeking you.

It is simple, what you have wrote is lies. I am happy to provide the screenshot conversations to back up what im about to say. Lets you and I compare screenshot in what we are both saying here. Deal?

The truth is, I specifically told all students to NOT pay me, for 14 months. I was told by Swami not to do this, but I did anyhow. I would be on call 24 hours a day, and would have even one to ones at 2am my time. I never asked a penny. Then, I used a teaching from a global Vedanta teacher, and suggested people might want to offer the price of a cup of coffee. Or, they could donate by helping me help others on the group. That is very reasonable. It is the only time I ever asked. In over 2 years teaching. I turned on no-one also. A student had a meltdown, in front of Swami in the group, and he was ejected. He then decided to team up with Swartz and post inappropriate message on various vedanta social media. So, you have told lies again. And I can prove it. All of you keep telling lies. You make fools of yourselves. And you are debunked again, and I can prove it.

I also know who you are now. You have been banned on this forum using another account, and now you are trying to disguise your writing style. You're a complete moron.


Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > > Swartz asks for money for
> > > > his Spanish love nest in the hills in
> > classes.
> > > (I
> > > > keep asking both myself and Swartz' share
> our
> > > > financial records for the last 3 years,
> since
> > > he
> > > > decided to make a 'thing' in regard to
> money
> > > and
> > > > myself).
> > >
> > > That's his business. "Asking"
> > is
> > > different from borrowing and not paying
> > > back.

> > > >
> > > > 2. I keep a very small number of students.
> > >
> > > That might because there
> aren't
> > too
> > > many people that want to be your student.
> From
> > > past messages in this thread, it is apparent
> > that
> > > you were trying to get as many members in
> your
> > > group as possible, encouraging people to
> "like"
> > > your posts, etc. You wanted to attract new
> > > members.

> >
> >
> >
> > Aww bless you, you haven't got a clue.
> Attracting
> > new members, after discussion with my lineage.
> I
> > removed over 550 members only a few months ago.
> > Your information is wrong. Hardly a sign of
> > wanting new members.
>
> Right. So, I'm talking about
> before that. Those 550+ members didn't just come
> out of nowhere. People say that you were
> purposely trying to get new members. I think
> you've even written here that you wanted to boost
> numbers in your group, so didn't even care who
> they were. Didn't you say that the woman that you
> were being sexually inappropriate with and
> "borrowed" money from wasn't a real student of
> yours, that she was just in the group to get the
> numbers higher?
>

I have a dual role as a social media admin and a vedanta teacher. I took Facebook's own social media training, part of that was creating growth. And anyhow, my lineage wants to share Vedanta with as many people as possible. I have it in talks with myself and other SWami, in new projects we are doing. I think you don't even know what you're talking about. If you say I wanted members before, I say so what?

I wasn't sexually inappropriate with the person you are speaking of. Which is why she did not want to go to the police or FAcebook. And it is why I did go the police. Anyone that can think straight can see a massive implication. You're here to troll me, and you don't care about the actual, contextual truth.

Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > >
> > > > Swartz
> > > > has created a cult-like 'inner circle'
> around
> > > his
> > > > persona, that is self-evident in class and
> > > openly
> > > > perpetuated by this bulls*** thing his own
> > > > political views are some sign of Vedanta.
> > >
> > > I can see how a lot of people
> > would
> > > like him. His books and satsangs are
> > excellent.
> > > People are allowed to have political views
> that
> > > you don't hold. Why get triggered by
> > it?

> > > >
> > > > Go on my profile on facebook, check the
> > second
> > > > post. That publication in a magazine of my
> > own
> > > > political views, has not impacted my role
> as
> > a
> > > > teacher in one of the worlds most respected
> > > > lineages. Tis my personal business, not to
> be
> > > > controlled by others. Only cult-like
> > 'masters'
> > > try
> > > > to control and coerce the democratic views
> of
> > > free
> > > > citizens through psuedo-spiritual
> teachings.
> > >
> > > I've read and listened to a
> lot
> > of
> > > what James Swartz has said, but I've never
> seen
> > > any controlling and coercing political views.
> > In
> > > fact, that statement seems ridiculous to
> > > me.

> >
> >
> >
> > Really, hahaha. They've just fired a teacher
> > recently over this. He has the same views
> > politically as me. And they've posted how can
> you
> > teach or be enlightened and have those views.
> My
> > lineage aint got issues. Only the almighty
> Swartz
> > do. I expected you to by-pass this also.
>
> Perhaps his particular views were
> not in line with Vedanta. Anyway, James obviously
> has the right to let go teachers he doesn't think
> are appropriate. Who are you to say who should
> stay in Shiningworld and who shouldn't?

Yes, the Swartz views are not in line with Vedanta. They publicly claimed the former teacher cant have those political views and be able to do what is needed in Vedanta. My public showing of how the exact same views dont negatively impact me, debunks once more, that Swartz' dont know what they're talking about. If you got a different political opinion, and try to talk with them, they go nuts and throw you out. I mean, how many different things, from their own mouths, needs to be shown? You don't care though, you're a troll. And you and Swartz' have been debunked. Again.


Quote
Allowance
> >
> >
> >
Quote
Allowance
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps it is just me, but an innocent
> person
> > > > would do their very best to bring any
> > > allegations
> > > > to the authorities themselves, and
> > also
> > > > legally challenge whatever way possible.
> Like
> > I
> > > > have. Like he hasn't. There
> is
> > no
> > > > point in debating someone who has brought
> > > > allegations (about themselves) to the
> police
> > of
> > > > their own accord, while you defend someone
> > who
> > > > hasnt. Twilight zone time again.
> > >
> > > Well, if you're innocent of
> > > something, there isn't really a reason to go
> > out
> > > of your way to prove so. Maybe it's
> important
> > to
> > > you to clear your name of some of the
> > allegations
> > > against you because you already had a bad
> name.
> > >
> > > If you keep on bringing up allegations
> against
> > > someone, that might be a sign that you are
> > guilty
> > > of something. There are several allegations
> > out
> > > there against you. For example, you have
> sent
> > > nude photos of yourself to members of your
> > Vedanta
> > > Facebook group. You have "borrowed" money
> from
> > > some of those members and not paid them back.
> > You
> > > have been renounced by a swami of the lineage
> > that
> > > you associate with. Another swami that you
> > > claimed to be your guru stated that he didn't
> > know
> > > you.
> > >
> > > Maybe because of all of these allegations
> > against
> > > yourself, you feel it necessary to project
> onto
> > > James Swartz.
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > I've let the police know everything that was
> said
> > about me, I had to because of what I was
> > reporting. Since no action has been took
> against
> > me anywhere after my reporting, there's a big
> > implication there.
> >
> > Regarding Swami. Private message me who said
> this
> > and in what context. I've already explained the
> > head Ashram in India has gave me permission to
> > teach months ago. I've also already explained
> that
> > SWami are on public video endorsing their
> students
> > to come to my classes. That is that.
> >
> > Im in a rush. Let's carry this on in a bit. But
> > please, directly interact with me. if you
> simply
> > make claims and don't interact with my
> responses
> > and yet make more claims, that is trolling.
>
> Swami Turiya Chaitanya renounced
> you on your Facebook group. He was doing a few
> lessons for members of your group, then left.
>
> You're not going to talk your way out of these
> issues.

I said to message me in private. Like I told the other troll account, Rv, stop mentioning Swami's names here. They don't want that. Have some respect. Two people are allowed to have a difference of opinion. I could explain and screenshot, but out of respect I wont. Suffice to say, a dozen students were gave screenshots at the time. You are waaay out of the loop with your gossip.

However, what if myself and another teacher part ways, what do you think it means? Nothing. No single SWami can take me out of the lineage. My lineage is not like Shiningworld, where I can be ejected like that. Once again, you don't know what youre talking about. You speak of something over 2 years ago, silly person. I have permission from multiple places, as recent as yesterday, in writing. There are no issues. Like my main ashram in India says, if someone doesnt recoqnise me as a teacher, they are free to do so. Butm they go on, I am allowed to teach in the lineage. That is final.


Quote
Allowance
>
> Keep it simple. Stop trying to distract. I only
> had 3 points with you:
>
> 1. You refered to me as "you people", as if I am
> part of some group, which I am not.
>
> 2. You said that James Swartz is my master, and
> he's not.
>
> 3. You said that James puts everyone down. He
> elevates many people. He has shown incredible
> respect for, and has turned many people on to,
> Swami Chinmayananda, Swami Dayananda, and others.
>
>
> So don't go on and on about how you've talked to
> the police. I have no interest in that. Don't go
> on and on about how James has said something bad
> about you. So have others, and you've said plenty
> of bad things about James.
>
> Enough already. If James has hurt you so badly,
> then sue him.
>

Amazing. You dont think its relevant that ive been accused of an illegal act, and that it was me who let the police know what was being said about me? Unbelievable. You know you're coming across as a Buffoon, right? Hahahhaa.


Perhaps this is the best troll comment from you. You felt it fine to lay what was said to me here. But you dont like that I went to the police. The lady never, Swartz never, but I did. The police would never have known only for me. I told them her name, her location, her facebook id, her email. I showed them all things said about me, including Shiningworld articles. I explained everything, and through 5 phone calls, I asked them to check Facebook servers. When they last rang they were not interested in this, they only wanted to know was Swartz still posting those lies. I gave police all the evidence from both sides, when no-one else put their money where there mouth was. It is beyond comprehension that a guilt person would do this. So, once again, you fail, and the SWartz failed.

That is finally that. I have grown tired of repeating all those things and grown tired of offering the evidence. I've only one more thing to say.

I don't mind debating online, but the timing isn't great. My 19 year old daughter died suddenly, around 3 weeks ago. Since then, I went into a semi retreat. After some talks with my Guru & lineage, I have decided to go fully into personal retreat. I won't be active online at all. My lineage supports this, and has told me yesterday when I feel it, to come back and I can start teaching right away. So, you and others can flame and troll all you want, you've been consistently debunked here, and your master, the god-king Swartz and his wife has been debunked and exposed as a nasty vindictive liar, who tries to control students.

I'm going to enjoy my own self.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 01:24PM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 57 of 58


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.