Current Page: 56 of 68
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: January 07, 2021 11:37PM

James Swartz and Donald Trump--
Two Peas in a Pod,
Both Burning Down Their Houses
With Delusions and Lies


It is a shame to have a President of the USA who mirrors so much of James Swartz. Both are liars, shameless, and narcissistic. Both claim to be loved by multitudes-- "Look at the 70 million votes I got," says Trump, and (in a recent SW post) "I get 200 likes for every 'anti' message now" from James Swartz.

Trump leaves out the majority who voted for Biden. Swartz attempts to discount this whole site, with its over 47,500 Views, 550 Posts, and ever-growing. Swartz tries to forget the many who have read, "Guru? The Story of Heather," which is all about him. Swartz tries to ignore the many who have left him, or not come to him at all, since Heather revealed her experiences with him.

Swartz even tries to set himself up as God, again. He twists Krishna's words into claiming that revealing the facts about him makes those who do so his worshipers.
Right...

At least Swartz does call it a "perverted form of bhakti." As regards Swartz, so much is "perverted" that this could indeed be the only form of bhakti that exists in his world. And talk about distorting and twisting, to imply that Krishna's words below portend that to think of Swartz is to make him god, "whether you know it or not", is absolutely repulsive.

Does any person distort Vedanta more completely and efficiently than James Swartz? It is hard to imagine that anyone surpasses him in this area. Yes, as goes corrupt, false, criminal Teachers, James Swartz is a small-time crook compared to some, but none are bigger or worse in their distortion of a wonderful spiritual teaching or in attempted self-aggrandizement of their own egoic "self."

Below is the part of the SW bit to which I refer above.

Quote
James Swartz -- Showing his self-proclaimed grandeur on his SW site
And, although they don’t realize it, criticizing a teacher like me is actually a perverted form of bhakti. If they didn’t care, they wouldn’t even think of me. In the Gita Krishna says, “In whatever way you worship me, I respond by making your faith strong.” It means that all one’s thoughts are thoughts of God, whether you know it or not.

One more point about this-- Swartz writes, "If they didn't care, they wouldn't think about me." 'Care' is the wrong word. I care for Heather. I have been very concerned about the evilness of Swartz and his ill-effects upon many since I first heard of his rapes and evilness.

*****


A note to EQ


It is hard to have a teacher who turns out to have feet of clay. It's worse to have one that has a spine of excrement and a mind of filth.

You had the latter. So, at one point, did I. In my case, I've never joined a "group" or pledged to follow any "teacher" or "leader" since. There are some teachers I respect highly whose words are spiritually golden, but these are also ones who never require money or to be obeyed. (That's one way I know that he or she is "for real.")

EQ, you are publicly sharing your withdrawal from your Fake Teacher. This is an unusual step. Most persons do as I did, and go into a sort of seclusion for awhile to "lick our wounds" for a while after having been messed up by a false teacher (of whom Swartz is virtually an archtype).

You, by going so public, have helped to show Swartz for the slimy, manipulative, back-stabbing (spiritual equivalent of Donald Trump) that he is.

Please know, though, that at least for me, you have proved your point. You, in this dialogue with your ex-Teacher, have "won."

Congratulations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: January 08, 2021 03:38AM

It’s quite ironic to see that James is in the habit of posting a fake “satsang” (a fake email exchange with someone singing James praises, is hardly a satsang)every time someone writes about him on here.

He’s clearly glued to the unfolding stories here.

And to then twist the posts here, into a subverted version of praise of him, James the man, into “praise of god” - couldn’t be more Trump-esque if it was written for the stage.

Oh the irony....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:23PM

It’s now Sundari’s turn to write fake letters to try to create some version of themselves, that aims to paint some warped version of the truth. Wow.....how twisted can it get?

My suspicion is that this ex teacher knows enough about their under-handed dealings, that Sundari is aiming to do “damage control” in anticipation of the forthcoming scandal that could take place if the truth about them, comes to light.

If my waning perspective on them had even the slightest tinge of doubt, the latest post by Sundari has quashed all possibility of redemption in my eyes.

What a joke the entire business of Shingoworld has become.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: January 10, 2021 06:45AM

The Wife of James Swartz,
Sundari,
Is very Scared of Someone...
(which means James has needed a few diaper changes)

This time it's not EQ, Heather, Me,
or any of the other prior Contributors here.
It's trembling fear about someone "New"
and what He or She Knows.

I hope we all get to hear more Facts about Shining World from
This "New Person,"
Their former "Good Friend" and "Defender"


The paragraphs below from Sundari on the Shining World site indicate that Sundari and hubby Sweet Baby James are shuddering in their boots about what (still another) former Teacher for Shining World might perhaps be revealing about their real selves, false teachings, and criminal doings.

First, talking about this teacher Sundari goes into 'Swartz speak' (no surprise). She says that in fact this person is "only attacking himself," and that this "comes from tamas, ignorance." Sure thing, Sundari. Any facts being shared about James and you must be from ignorance, right? And the person stating these must be delusional, correct?

Then she goes on to talk about how James and she find it beneath them "to respond to such nonsense, especially about money." Here is the key! This person must have inside knowledge about their finances. By all accounts, they have been cheating many and defrauding others for years. How did they really get their new center? Who has ever seen Swartz's finances? (One can bet there are two or three sets of books, that is for sure.) Based on Heather's accounts, and tales of him from his later days, Swartz has always been a money grubber, never with enough and always scrounging and cheating for more (even to the point of having his first wife do live sex shows and teen followers do strip performances to bring him income).

Now, to repeat, based on Sundari's writings, it could be that someone with knowledge of their finances who "was a good friend and one of our greatest supporters and defenders" has 'seen the light' about the fraudulent Swartz and the darkness of Shining World. In other words, this person has seen the truth and knows a whole lot more about chiseling James and his female cohort than they would like. Therefore, it seems that the piece partly pasted here is a type of "preemptive strike.' They're trying to limit the damage his or her revelations could portend before this person goes fully public.

Sundari also writes that this person has become a "dues-paid member" of a "toxic nest," a "victims club."

Heather was likely the worst victim ever of James Swartz, Another victim we know by name is Earthquake, Now, this "former friend and defender" seems obviously to be another victim of the evil of Shining World. Hmmm... I'm unaware of a 'club' or of paying any dues, and the only toxic nest I know of related to this forum has James Swartz and Sundari sitting in the middle of a dark odious slippery place, hording all the eggs.

At the end of her posturing, Sundari says that "there really is no point to this conversation. it is over."

Sundari and James wish it was over. And if they shut up, it would no longer be a dialogue, true. But her wishes won't stop "The New Person," will they? Only he or she can make that decision.

Here's the piece from Sundari in SW I based this post upon:

Quote
Sundari, poor (and allegedly deranged) wife of James Swartz, on their website.
Sundari: What this person has to say about us has nothing to do with us, not as the Self or as the imaginary person he is attacking. He is only attacking himself. I know where it comes from, tamas, ignorance. It is not his fault but is really beneath us to respond to such nonsense, especially about money. We have nothing hidden in any way about anything, there is nothing to reveal and he knows it. Everything we do is above reproach. But now that he is a fully paid-up member of the alternate reality conspiracists truth no longer matters to him, clearly. Truth can be anything he makes it out to be or wants to believe. And the lowest tactic to injure people is to make veiled accusations of things you ‘claim’ to know about them but do not reveal. He cannot reveal anything but he has nothing. Anyone can say anything about anyone these days, regardless of veracity. Who cares? Anyone who truly knows us or understands the value of what we do knows who we are. He is the only one who gets hurt with his venom.

It is so strange though, because, at one time, he was a good friend and one of our greatest supporters and defenders. He helped us online with the trolls and haters attacking James and Shiningworld, who have formed their own little toxic nest on the internet. The victims club. Now it seems he is one of them. If someone had told me this would happen with this person a few months ago, I would not have believed them. As I said, in Maya, wonders never cease. Anyway, there really is no point to this conversation. it is over.
*****


A Note to "The New Person"


I only know EQ from this site, and I don't know you at all yet. You both are survivors of "Teaching" in the James Swartz framework who realized how fraudulent the whole Shining World paradigm is. EQ (do you know each other?) has used this venue for revealing much about James, Sundari, and SW. Whether you choose to also, to use another venue, or something or nothing else, please let me wish you well.

You are not the first person who used to defend poor, innocent, victimized-due-to-his grandeur Swartz against the horrible friends of Heather and her "terrible, false accusations" who has, over time, realized, "OMG! Based on how I know Swartz now, she's probably telling the truth!" From there, the path away from SW is inevitable. Perhaps it didn't happen exactly like that for you, but, just to make it clear-- No hard feelings.

Until you know otherwise, it is natural to defend "your teacher." Just as it makes sense to move away once you find out that your teacher is not even close to what he or she claimed, and seemed, to have been.

Whatever occurs, "Best Wishes, New Person."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:01AM

James Swartz - Fake Teacher Of Traditional Vedanta


Quote
”James Swartz”
We have a situation with a former inquirer, Wayne Robert Harrison, who having used Shiningworld to learn Vedanta and set himself up as a teacher on .

I’d prefer if James Swartz didn’t identify himself in regard to my Vedanta learning, and my role as a teacher. I don’t wish my name to be tarnished by any kind of association in Vedanta with him. It is through the founder of my lineage and the teachers I have had in that lineage, that I have the only association. It’s a matter of the heart, in regard to my lineage.

What is taught by Shiningworld isn’t recognised in traditional Vedanta. It’s not enough to repeat what teachers in our lineages say or to simply post their material. The problem is when other ‘creative’ teachings are included. This is what makes something modern Vedanta. It’s the exact definition. Swartz says that he teaches traditional Vedanta in a non-traditional manner. That’s not possible, because the way you teach is what makes it traditional. He is doing the so called ‘advaita shuffle’ (that he likes to throw at others) in regard to his use of the pramana. The pramana is a means of knowledge, the way knowledge is revealed. Changing this makes it not traditional Vedanta. And teaching in a non-traditional manner is changing the pramana. The pramana is the tradition. This is why he is not recognised.


This is what happens when one person doesn’t teach traditional. I personally have to stick to the tradition, or else I am not teaching within my own lineage. It’s the condition that the ashram has given me. That is the sole condition I was told two months ago, when I got permission from the very top. I was told directly, that as long as I stick to the tradition I can use the lineages name. The meaning is that if I change things, I Can't use their name. James Swartz doesn't use his teachers name, Chinmaya Mission. That's because he's changed things.

James Swartz went out on his own as he doesn’t even teach with Chinmaya Mission. I find it really suspicious that he claims to have been told to teach, yet he doesn’t identify with his lineage. Look, simply placing some photos on a website, etc, is not enough. In our lineage we use the name, and teach strictly with what the founder taught. Exactly. We may express it slightly differently, but we use his words and teach in his manner. That is the way it has been for thousands of years. Funnily enough, RV used the fact that I teach the same as the Swami, against me. I found that hilarious, as we all teach using the words of our founder. You are only allowed to use the lineages name if you’ve been gave permission. And, it’s an honour to be allowed to use the name.

James Swartz can claim that he was given permission to teach, though I’m not entirely sure of the context of that to be honest. As well as my challenge for myself and the Swartz’s to make our finance records publicly available, I’m challenging both myself and James Swartz to make our authorisation to teach available. Let’s show our credentials in this regard also. I know you read this, I will show mine when I see your credentials to teach. Some proof you’ve permission to teach at all. In turn, I’ll provide permission from two living Swami, that are in India, and were close to our founder.

At the time of writing this, I’ve now permission from four Swami in my lineage to teach. I and other Swami are in the process of creating an online teaching academy, in which I shall be teaching alongside them. Naturally we teach under our lineages name and permission. It is going to be something special and very ambitious. (Kinda little plug also, lol). I don’t see James Swartz teaching alongside Chinmaya Mission teachers though. That is very important observation, and there must a reason for it.

I'm not the only person to think this, and I really want the Swartz’ to read this, and read into it. A former teacher of Shiningworld has told me that he contacted both the Chinmayananda Mission and Arsha Vidya (HH Pujya Svami Dayananada Sarasvati’s lineage) and asked both of them would they kindly place the Shiningworld link on their sites. Both of those two lineages refused. Now, why on earth would the website of James Swartz' own teacher (Chinmaya Mission) refuse to knowledge Shiningworld?

The person that uses the lineage name has checks and balances. The person who is their own ‘boss’ can make whatever they want up. wing it, and refine that over the years. So, we come to teachings that are problematic. If all the marketing hype is set aside, I’m not sure that James Swartz was and is qualified to teach traditional Vedanta. I simply cannot see that what he is teaching is that. As I’ve already mentioned, simply repeating some teachings of traditional Vedanta is not teaching traditional Vedanta. It’s an all or nothing thing. And it starts with direct permission from one’s own teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Swartz Wants Students To Worship him



A few people validate James Swartz' authorization to teach, by their personal results. A highly qualified person is able to attain enlightenment under any teachings really, so that is not an actual good yardstick. In our tradition we’re only interested in the most expedient way for everyone.

Another very telling point is that the people that have come on here trolling, and all those egotistical glorification false e-satsangs saying that James has ‘freed’ them, doesn’t wash. And that is because the teacher never, ever, ever frees someone. If they were taught properly they wouldn’t speak about enlightenment like that. It’s a foolish thing to say. Obviously they've ben taught that, else why do so many say such a thing?

It is never taught that the teacher frees a person in our tradition, as this gives power to the teacher, and a traditional Vedanta teacher doesn’t want power over the student. It’s fine to appreciate the teacher, but we’re taught to keep students at arms length, so to speak. There can be all manners of problems otherwise. And anyhow, as a teacher our primary directive is to empower the student to independence. Independence of the teacher, and even of the teachings. To owe your freedom to a person may make you indebted to that person beyond all measure. And you will begin to excuse their behaviour. This is what has happened in Shiningworld...

Shiningworld members reading this: You know I speak the truth. Are you going to carry on ignoring the teachings of traditional Vedanta that will protect you, in favour of ignoring how many times James Swartz' abuses students? It will be one of you next. Then another. Then another. But you know this. And I know the fear that is in Shiningworld, I also know that once you leave, you are free. Not everyone is like the Swartz', I'd vouch for many that I know that are noble. Now is the time to stand up for the actual, factual & contextual truth. Don't dilute or ignore the meaning of those three powerful words. For honour is there. Castle Swartz is made of glass and is besieged by truth. The cracks are too many now, and it's going to collapse. Perhaps that is what it will take for you to see the truth. Then join us in sharing the truth. I know you read this James & Isabella, and I can imagine what you're like in private. As James says... here's egg on your face...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legal Update Challenging Shiningworld Defamation


I’m waiting on a defamation challenge on one remaining listing. I’ve been successful in my various legal challenges in both the UK and entire European continent listings, in regard to Google listing James Swartz' lies he published about me.

I had challenged Google to make it a blanket global ban, however the way they work is that they want me to explain country by country what the issue in the listings in that country would be. I can explain to them, but to be honest, I would have to go through all of the countries of the world one by one. And I can’t be bothered. I feel I’ve done enough by taking screens of my police reports against the so-called injured party. And my legal success in regard to defamation in Google, in relation to Shiningworld. I’ll give a little update, on the decision on the remaining UK/European listing I am challenging, once I get it.


And for the sheer joy of letting everyone see successful legal action been taken in relation to a Shiningworld defamatory article against a former member, please read the following link. Note that Google is the respondent to my legal challenge, and that Shiningworld is mentioned as the offending URL.

Quote
Lumen Database
The Lumen database collects and analyzes legal complaints and requests for removal of online materials, helping Internet users to know their rights and understand the law. These data enable us to study the prevalence of legal threats and let Internet users see the source of content removals.

One of the Shiningworld defamation legal challenges: [lumendatabase.org]

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2021 03:26AM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: January 16, 2021 05:35AM

So, if everyone reading types 'Robert Harrison Vedanta' into google and scrolls to the bottom of the first page you will see a 'legal notice' as well as a European data protection notice. This works for UK and European Google search engines, I am not sure about other countries, though I've had it tested in the USA. Scroll to the bottom of the first page anyhow.

Those two legal notices are in relation to those keywords you just typed. Click the link and you will be shown the reason for the legal removal by google. It is the link I've just posted previously.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2021 06:04AM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: January 18, 2021 04:13AM

Telling Lies Doesn't Qualify To Teach Dharma


Today’s e-satsang, that the Swartz’ post is very important, though not for the reason they think...

Quote
”Kate/Inquirer to Isabella Swartz”
...For instance, the email you posted about the Vedanta teacher you recently unsubscribed when you realized his thinking has gone down the Alice in Wonderland route, that really fascinates me. Especially as he is now spreading false stories about you and Ram when he was once a close friend. I know who he must be talking about and it really surprises me. Clearly, you are gracious enough not to mention his name.

Quote
”Isabella Swartz”
Sundari: We have not exposed the name of the teacher whom we recently unendorsed as it is not relevant, and to do so would be following the same adharmic route he took, which is not who we are. It is doubly surprising that a person who is supposedly Self-realized could fall down that black hole, but that is Maya for you! He is absolutely convinced he is right, there is no way to converse in a sane way about the issue because he inhabits an alternate ‘factual’ reality.

I see. Thank you for clarifying this Sundari...

You would be following the same adharmic route he took, and that’s not who you are? Yes, that could be saw as noble. There's only one problem...


You say to follow that path and mention his name is you on an adharmic path. You've caught yourself out. You and James DID name him! Caught out lying again. Myself and others read it. Both of you just cannot stop telling lies. The ex-teachers name was live for a day or two, so any Shiningworld member that read his name, now look to Isabella’s lies she is telling you all. Ask yourself, once again, do you want a liar as a teacher?

Taking the moral high ground using Vedanta, on the basis of lies. I’m certain some of the members saw that you did name him, it’ll damage you further. I’m starting to think that you don’t know what the truth is. The truth is actual, factual & contextual. Kate, you've been told lies in regard to this point. They are not as gracious as you thought. They mentioned his name in an e-satsang on Nov 20, 2020, then they edited it out, after. But it was too late by then, ;).




Quote
”Isabella Swartz”
James keeps trying to get through to him because he cares, but I tell him he is wasting his time. Not only has this person lost all discrimination if ever he had it, which is unlikely, but he also has clearly never developed the capacity to evaluate and fact check information and sources, i.e., no critical thinking skills.

I’ve received this ‘loving’ attention as late as a few months ago in email. If it’s anything like he has historically written to people, what he will be doing to trying to prove that he is right, while the other person is abused and gaslit.

Quote
”Isabella Swartz”
Sundari: The teacher we unendorsed is a good person basically, and pretty harmless. He is a good person who tries to live a good life. Conspiracy theorists’ ideas may all seem ridiculous and harmless in the long run, I mean, who cares about the crazy ideas some people hold as truth, or what universe they access their ‘information’ from? It’s a free world, haha. But when these ideas gain traction the way they have these days, they have a big impact on dharma, which has serious consequences both individually and globally. If the mind does not have critical thinking skills and the ability to discriminate between fact and fiction, self-inquiry is not possible. Moreover, and more importantly, people whose minds have been radicalized in this way justify breaking dharma, under the guise of ‘truth’ as we saw in the US recently.


I also share quite a few of the same political views as your ex-teacher. As well as my Vedanta presence on Facebook, I also make posts in regard to my political views. This is in front of Swami in my lineage. And sometimes they interact with me. Guess what? I’m allowed to have my own political beliefs. They have got absolutely nothing to do with my role as a teacher. They have got absolutely nothing to do with my competency as a teacher. They’ve got absolutely nothing to do with Brahamanista (one two requirements of ability to teach Vedanta–everyone) . I make my political views known when I feel like it, in a personal capacity, but it has nothing to do with Vedanta. Not only are you gaslighting this ex-teacher, you are also gaslighting a sizeable portion of your own Shiningworld students. The view of traditional Vedanta is that one is free to have their own views, and they are free to challenge politics or anything else. I’ve had this same conversation with others, while Swami are present. This view is the way it is.

Those political views certainly don’t invalidate my ability to be a teacher, and they don’t invalidate his either. At least, not in traditional vedanta. It’s no reflection of a person’s internal understandings in vedanta. Though, to punish otherwise is certainly a lack of understanding.

Also, in traditional Vedanta the teacher must be srotriya and Brahmanista. They must know how to wield the teachings, and they must be free, enlightened. For you to say that this ex-teachers views get in the way of Vedanta would be saying that he was not enlightened, i'll say - free person. It isn't something that comes and goes Isabella. You keep character assassinating all of us who leave, and it's simply foolish talk that has no basis in Vedanta.

Quote
”Kate/Inquirer”
: Could you please expound on the topic of dharma for me. I have been following James’ zoom teaching on it and I heard him mention the teacher you unendorsed in reference to dharma.

No surprises here. A few of us where talking, and we knew that James would backstab this ex-teacher. It’s what he does. I’ve an idea. Why doesn’t James upload the teaching of dharma to Youtube? Let’s see exactly what he was saying about this ex-teacher, how he put it, and what the context and reason for even mentioning it was. I know that James does say some unusual things in satsangs. James, I assume there is no problem in letting us all hear what you said about him?



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 04:21AM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: January 28, 2021 04:12AM

James Swartz

Confirmed:
Liar
Back-Stabber
False "Teacher"
Killer of Neighbors' Pet Dog
Abuser of Women and Bully of Men
Betrayer of Students' Confidences
Student (and Practitioner) of Black Magic
(Virtually Confessed) Rapist of Under-Age Girl(s)
(who were his students)
"Cosby, Trump, and Weinstein, all in one package."

And more...


Damn, James, you're famous. Well, Infamous might be the more apt word.

You've got a whole book written about you by someone else! You likely dreamed about having a biography of yourself, but probably not this one. (Guru? The Story of Heather, which is totally based on Heather's horrible memories of her life from 14-16 as a younger but already as malicious James Swartz's raped, drugged, and hypnotized "student").

Also, James, you've got over 550 posts and going on 50,000 Views all about you (!) on this site.

Aren't you proud that as you fade into impotent senility that you have reached such an important place?

How does it feel, James?

Of course, the other teacher you've always envied, Mooji, has about five times as many Posts and ten times as many Views on his "Topic" on this site, but, hell. That should be encouraging. Until now, you've never even added up to 10% of Mooji, even as flawed as he has been found to be by many in recent years.

By the standards of the Relative World you are a total Loser. You are worse as a Spiritual Teacher than Donald Trump as a businessman or as QAnon's "savior." If you are ever remembered in the years to come, it will be as a warning, a dark spot, an evil thing the likes of which are to be avoided.

If there is Karma at work, after all the persons you've damaged mentally, emotionally, psychologically, physically, financially, and spiritually, you will leave this earth as the terrible Cassander did after having murdered the wife, son, and mother of Alexander the Great. He slowly rotted to death, eaten by worms as he still lived, which many at the time found very appropriate.

If this happens to you, it is still my hope that it happens in prison. The Mann Act is still well and good, and you are soooo eligible to be brought in for the interstate trafficking of underage women for "lewd and immoral" purposes--and thankfully there is no Statute of Limitations on this offense. Now, with a new Administration in Washington, D.C., there is a new energy in law enforcement.

How nice for almost everyone -- except, perhaps, for you, James Swartz. (Do come back to America as soon as you can, though. There is more hope, now, for you to be met at the airport by agents in dark suits.)

*

Now for a walk in the forest, the deer grazing, used to me so they don't run away. The mountain air is fresh, the streams running strong, and it is good to breathe out the foulness that thinking and writing of James Swartz brings on...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 05, 2021 01:18PM

Traveler99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
James Swartz
>
> Confirmed:
> Liar
> Back-Stabber
> False "Teacher"
> Killer of Neighbors' Pet Dog
> Abuser of Women and Bully of Men
> Betrayer of Students' Confidences
> Student (and Practitioner) of Black Magic
> (Virtually Confessed) Rapist of Under-Age Girl(s)
> (who were his students)
> "Cosby, Trump, and Weinstein, all in one
> package."
>
> And more...


You use the word "confirmed" quite lightly.


>
> Damn, James, you're famous. Well, Infamous might
> be the more apt word.
>
> You've got a whole book written about you by
> someone else!

It's a fake book. Read the disclaimer at the beginning. It's fiction. Even the writer said so. Plus it's an e-book that very few people have read.

You likely dreamed about having a
> biography of yourself, but probably not this one.
> (Guru? The Story
> of Heather
, which is totally based on
> Heather's horrible memories of her life from 14-16
> as a younger but already as malicious James
> Swartz's raped, drugged, and hypnotized
> "student").

When you're a guru, you become a target. People sometimes like to spread lies.

>
> Also, James, you've got over 550 posts and going
> on 50,000 Views all about you (!) on this site.

Quite a lot of those views are yours. This whole long thread is a series of the same people over and over.

>
> Aren't you proud that as you fade into impotent
> senility that you have reached such an important
> place?
>
> How does it feel, James?

I doubt he's reading this. He's only fading into what we all fade into. At least he knows that he is brahman and has taught untold numbers of people the beauty of Vedanta.

>
> Of course, the other teacher you've always envied,
> Mooji, has about five times as many Posts and ten
> times as many Views on his "Topic" on this site,
> but, hell. That should be encouraging. Until now,
> you've never even added up to 10% of Mooji, even
> as flawed as he has been found to be by many in
> recent years.

It's not a competition. If you were familiar with James' work, you would know his views about that. Besides, anyone who has seriously given James' books, videos, etc. a chance is probably not going to be overly interested in Mooji. When you've stumbled upon something great, you don't go for something mediocre.

>
> By the standards of the Relative World you are a
> total Loser. You are worse as a Spiritual Teacher
> than Donald Trump as a businessman or as QAnon's
> "savior." If you are ever remembered in the years
> to come, it will be as a warning, a dark spot, an
> evil thing the likes of which are to be avoided.

He will be remembered fondly by hundreds, if not thousands, of people, as if it matters.

>
> If there is Karma at work, after all the persons
> you've damaged mentally, emotionally,
> psychologically, physically, financially, and
> spiritually, you will leave this earth as the
> terrible Cassander did after having murdered the
> wife, son, and mother of Alexander the Great. He
> slowly rotted to death, eaten by worms as he still
> lived, which many at the time found very
> appropriate.

You wouldn't know that. Also, that's an odd reference, seeing how violent Alexander was.

>
> If this happens to you, it is still my hope that
> it happens in prison. The Mann Act is still well
> and good, and you are soooo eligible to be brought
> in for the interstate trafficking of underage
> women for "lewd and immoral" purposes--and
> thankfully there is no Statute of Limitations on
> this offense. Now, with a new Administration in
> Washington, D.C., there is a new energy in law
> enforcement.

Nobody has taken him to court over this. One can only guess that's because it never happened. Remember that the little e-book that you refer to is fiction, just as it says it is.

>
> How nice for almost everyone -- except, perhaps,
> for you, James Swartz. (Do come back to America as
> soon as you can, though. There is more hope, now,
> for you to be met at the airport by agents in dark
> suits.)

And who would those people be? Nobody who has made these horrible accusations against James has actually done anything realistic to bring justice. Again, probably because nothing happened at all. All I've seen is the same old people on this same old thread, and the wee fictional e-book.

>
>
*

> Now for a walk in the forest, the deer grazing,
> used to me so they don't run away. The mountain
> air is fresh, the streams running strong, and it
> is good to breathe out the foulness that thinking
> and writing of James Swartz brings on...

I wonder why you are so persistent in your false claims about James Swartz. It doesn't seem healthy, and it also seems slanderous. Why blame someone of crimes you can't prove and nobody is even willing to bring to court? It is just fantasizing about something that will never happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 06, 2021 03:16AM

James Swartz,
as "Allowance,"
Attempts to Disprove
Traveler's (my) Assertions.
Let's take a look...


James Swartz, as "Allowance," tries to counter the Assertions in the above post. For the sake of exposing the superficiality,the total shallowness, of Swartz's analyses, let's go over them one by one.

First Swartz writes:
You use the word "confirmed" quite lightly.

The word confirmed is used totally accurately.

Swartz is a totally confirmed Liar (beginning with his assertions about his spiritual history, with more lies permeating his whole life), Back-Stabber (especially by revealing confidences of former, or even current, students, as shown multiple times in this forum), False Teacher (one instance- his deliberate mis-translations of The Bhagavad Gita are proved in this forum), and the "Killer of neighbors' pet dog" (he confessed this act happily and with pride at the time), and "Abuser of Women and Bully of Men" (as shown by his back-stabbing of students verified on this forum and by his sending off teen-age students to strip on-stage to make money for him in the tradition of sending off his first wife to do live sex shows on stage to, again, bring him some more cash. She went insane from being his wife, and he deserted her.)

To continue with the list of "Confirmed" assertions regarding James Swartz, the "Betrayer of Students' Confidences" is proved in this forum (and is mentioned in "Back-Stabbing" above), the "Student (and Practitioner) of Black Magic" is mentioned by multiple sources here (and if drugging, hypnosis, and brain-washing aren't part of "black magic," what is?). "(Virtually Confessed) Rapist of Under-Age Girl(s) (who were his students)" is shown by Swartz's own lies. At first he denied all knowledge of Heather while accusing those who spread her accusations as being agents for other, "fake" and "jealous" teachers, but then, he suddenly admitted to knowing everything about her from the time she was fourteen to sixteen, and threatening that she better shut up or he'd reveal all the terrible things she'd done while that age to her current family and friends.'

Uh, well, gee--- how did this "Guru" James Swartz go from not knowing her at all to suddenly omniscient knowledge of her every act when she was, as she said, his trusting and adoring 14 year-old student?

A true spiritual teacher would have handled things very differently. Had Swartz been a true spiritual teacher at the time Heather came to him, the rapes--and drugs, hypnotism, and brain-washing-- would never had taken place. Had Swartz become a true spiritual teacher in the years following his horrible crimes put upon Heather, he would have confessed and apologized. What has happened instead?

The conclusion, James Swartz- "Cosby, Trump, and Weinstein, all in one package" is a logical one. He drugged women like Cosby, has been a serial abuser and liar like Trump, and abused his power for sexual gain like Weinstein."

The second claim made by Swartz/ Allowance is:
It's a fake book. Read the disclaimer at the beginning. It's fiction. Even the writer said so. Plus it's an e-book that very few people have read.

The writer never says "Guru? The Story of Heather" is a "fake book." It was called "Allegation-based Fiction." Big difference there. At the time, as has been recounted in this forum, Heather was not ready for a direct public confrontation with her nightmarish former father figure/ guru. She only let the book be written as "Allegation-based Fiction," and in the beginning the fact that James Swartz was its dark inspiration was never directly stated.

Now, with a stronger Heather, and with this forum and many persons adding here to the evil and slimy facts regarding James Swartz, the fact that this book is all about Swartz has been shared. (Fake Book? Really? James, you have to do better than simplistic lies like that. It takes two minutes to see that, again, you're lying.)

As to how many people have read it, evidence is that the PDF has been shared a lot. Certainly the messages Devon Adler and I have received indicate that, however many readers there are, that the book is having its desired effect with the target audience. That's all Heather and we have ever wanted.

Next,
When you're a guru, you become a target. People sometimes like to spread lies.

Absolutely. Swartz has made other gurus the targets of lies, exaggerations, and misrepresentations for years.

The other side of that coin, though, is that spiritual teachers also become known for Facts regarding them, too. That's what's happened to James Swartz. The Truth has caught up with his years of falsehoods and corruption.

I doubt he's reading this. He's only fading into what we all fade into. At least he knows that he is brahman and has taught untold numbers of people the beauty of Vedanta.

Swartz's and Sundari's own words on their website show that they pay careful attention to this site. So do the stories coming from those who have experienced the (always in the long run) sad fate of being their students.

As goes teaching people the beauty of Vedanta to people, the best thing Swartz has ever done is to mention real teachers, like Ramana Maharshi and Shankara. Just the mention of those names is enough to aim many of them to something real, a life buoy of "Truth" to hang on to while separating from the lies and slimes of the distorted versions of Vedanta "taught" by Swartz at "Shining World."

You wouldn't know that. Also, that's an odd reference, seeing how violent Alexander was.

I wouldn't know what, exactly? And as goes Alexander, I can understand why Swartz would find any reference to him to be "odd."

Nobody has taken him to court over this. One can only guess that's because it never happened. Remember that the little e-book that you refer to is fiction, just as it says it is.

"One can only guess that's because this never happened." Really. How about the guess, "It really happened, but it took place forty years ago, and the FBI has many, many cases on its plate that are more current and easier to find witnesses to." As to the book being "fiction," we've covered that. "Allegation-based fiction" is very different than whimsical imaginings.

And who would those people be? Nobody who has made these horrible accusations against James has actually done anything realistic to bring justice. Again, probably because nothing happened at all. All I've seen is the same old people on this same old thread, and the wee fictional e-book.

Can Swartz be serious when he writes, "Nobody who has made these horrible accusations against James has actually done anything realistic to bring justice." What does he think all the articles, the Heather book, and this whole forum is? It is an attempt to "bring justice" to him, however late in his sordid life, by revealing the Truth about him all that we can to all who have any interest.

Also, ... "Again, probably because nothing happened at all." Right. Because the FBI has not yet arrested Swartz 'nothing really happened.' That is the only conclusion we could draw. Similarly, because Trump was not convicted by the Senate in the first impeachment case he never obstructed justice or colluded with the Russians. Sure. Such reasoning as this, and the other examples given by Swartz/ Allowance here, are the same types that some politicians use to justify crimes and that QAnon used to gain many followers.

I wonder why you are so persistent in your false claims about James Swartz. It doesn't seem healthy, and it also seems slanderous. Why blame someone of crimes you can't prove and nobody is even willing to bring to court? It is just fantasizing about something that will never happen.

I have proved many of Swartz's crimes with witnesses to everything-- to more than I need to realize the truth about the SOB. Is it not healthy to reveal the truth about an evil-doer? And slander only happens when you share untruths. All about Swartz I share is fact. Unless Swartz is a bigger idiot than I think he is (and he is immoral and unethical, but not totally stupid) he could have found me by now. He also could have found Heather, if he already hasn't. But he doesn't dare to bring us to court. It's him that is fearful of the truth and doesn't want it unveiled even more publicly. As goes the criminal charges with the FBI, I hardly fantasize about them. I simply hope my law enforcement contacts will find the time to investigate a bit... The thought does bring a big a big smile, I must admit.

Why am I so persistent?
Because I have come to have an intense dislike for James Swartz. Why? Partly because I hate hypocrisy, especially in self-proclaimed gurus or spiritual teachers. In part because I loath rapists and abusers, especially of underage children. An important piece, too, is that due to him I got to know Heather, and I totally believe her. (And, all of my research regarding Swartz found nothing but lies, mistreatment, dead pets, and malfeasance in his path.) Also, James Swartz in his messages to me made threats. He tried to bully me, to scare me, and warned of what he would do to me financially in court for "libel and slander" and what his followers would do to me when they found me. Screw James Swartz. Everything I've written here is "Confirmed," and if he wanted me to show it in court, let's go, James.

Now, with over 550 Posts and over 50,000 views on this Forum, plus the Heather book, the world knows the truth about him. That is wonderful. And that is one of the few times I will ever use the word "wonderful" in the same paragraph as the name James Swartz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 56 of 68


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.