Current Page: 58 of 60
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:51PM

Z

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 04:53PM by Dis-illusioned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 19, 2021 04:54PM

I see that reply is better than just posting. I posted above, but you may not see it as your post is so long.

I’ve only just seen that you’ve had a tragedy in your family. Sorry to hear that. Wise not to be putting energy into this pointless debate here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 04:58PM by Dis-illusioned.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:25PM

Dis-illusioned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see that reply is better than just posting. I
> posted above, but you may not see it as your post
> is so long.
>
> I’ve only just seen that you’ve had a tragedy in
> your family. Sorry to hear that. Wise not to be
> putting energy into this pointless debate here.

Indeed, and let us hope that the shape-shifter whomever who keeps on attacking here Earthquake has the decency to stop it now. There is abundance of details, testimonials and personal experiences for anyone new finding this thread to make their own opinion and decide for themselves on the subject of this thread:James Swartz - What is the Truth?

Posted by: Allowance ()
Date: February 19, 2021 06:55PM

Purpose of This Thread

The title of this thread is “James Swartz—What is the Truth?”
It was started by the user Traveler99 on May 9, 2019, close to two years ago.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is to determine whether or not James Swartz is a cult leader, and to know what is true and not true about him.
I assume that knowing these things is for the benefit of anyone that may get involved with him in any way.

Me and My Intentions

I am also an anonymous user on this forum. I have enjoyed James Swartz’ books, videos, and other writings. I have also been one of many members of a certain Vedanta-related Facebook group run by someone who has contributed to this thread under the user name of “earthquake”.

Because of my involvement with these two people, this thread interests me. Personally, I have benefited from my association with both people, however I have only had positive experiences with James Swartz. I can’t say the same about “earthquake”.

Reading through posts in this forum, I have been surprised by claims made by various people. I would like to address statements in this particular thread which are not conducive to the purpose of this thread.

What I Have to Say

From this site: “This forum was established for the purpose of allowing those with concerns about certain groups, leaders and designated topics to express and address those concerns.”

I am glad that people are expressing their concerns about James Swartz and others here.
I’ve noticed that some contributors to this thread have been labeled “trolls”, while others haven’t, when addressing concerns about James Swartz (JS). People saying negative things about JS have not been called trolls, while people saying positive things about him have. It seems that some users have even been banned from posting. I haven’t seen any of the users that have said positive things about JS prevent others from expressing their concerns, but I have seen several anti-JS users ridicule others and even call them JS.

Recently, I was called James Swartz by Traveler99. It is untrue that I am JS, so why say so? At least say something like, “I really think you are JS.” You can’t just say I am JS.
There are numerous instances of users in this thread calling other users James Swartz. They are not simply implying that they think the user might be JS, but flat-out calling the person JS. I’m not sure why these posts are allowed.

One of the rules of this site is: “Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.”

It is hard to know what is contrived, and what isn’t. The whole thread starts talking about an e-book entitled "Guru? The Story of Heather". I have downloaded and read this book. On the front cover it says that it is “Allegation Based ‘Fiction’” and is written by Devon Adler. Throughout these posts, the allegations in this book are taken as truth about James Swartz by Traveler99 and other members. For me, if a book is called “fiction”, then it is not the truth.

Regarding not posting false statements, is it not a false statement to call people JS who are not JS? As I mentioned, several users have called other users here JS. For example, Traveler99 wrote that “The Bitch Is Back And too cowardly to admit it. Heather's right with her poem. Russian Fatima, as written in the last post, is definitely James Swartz.” This violates the rules of posting false statements and being vulgar. He or she has no idea that a particular user is JS or not. This is quite salient.

Here is another vulgar statement made by Traveler99, where he manages to put down two people: ““When I first saw a post by Aenas (there are now two by this person) I thought, "Is that supposed to be Aeneas, the Trojan hero, or Anus, as in butthole?" Reading the first post, it became clear that the person was either James Swartz himself or someone inexperienced enough, and deluded enough, to think James Swartz had something worthwhile to teach. (That is, this person might be similar to Darryl "Daz" Snaychuk in thinking that he knows something when really all it seems he understands is the teachings of James Swartz, which in the spiritual world is like being a one-legged man in a butt-kicking context.)” It seems quite misleading to me that Traveler99 calls this person JS or deluded. If we’re looking for truth, we need to stick to facts.

It also doesn’t seem appropriate to me when some users demean or otherwise ridicule other users in this thread. For example, earthquake is quoted saying the following statements to various users: ““It's really cute that you have now went away and got some help The posting flow is different from you. What we are looking here is to get their attention. We're really happy at this.”, “I'm rolling my eyes and laughing. Amateur hour is here.”, “Either I am blind or you are nuts.”, “What are earth are you asking this for, are you deranged?”, …

And just recently, to me, he has said, “ I can tell we are entering the twilight zone with you people again...Though your master took much relish...It's not slander, it's libel. I thought you would have known the difference, since you like writing…”

Earthquake lumps me in with “you people”, however I have no idea what group of people he is talking about. I am here writing as an individual. He says that JS is my “master”. As an individual, I have no master, particularly in the realm of spiritual teachers. I am not an agent of JS or his organization, ShiningWorld. He also claims that I like writing, but I have only written a small fraction in this thread compared to him.

Also, under the stated rules on the Cult Education Institute website, “Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned.” To me, earthquake’s belittling of other users is intimidation.

What I’m curious about too, and it seems that nobody’s really brought it up, is that there is a rule that “The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize.”

Throughout this thread, earthquake consistently promotes “traditional” Vedanta and that he is a verified teacher of it, preaching that James Swartz doesn’t fit into his (earthquake’s) particular lineage of advaita vedanta. Even though this thread is supposed to be about JS, there are numerous posts by earthquake getting way off topic, just talking about the particular religious/spiritual viewpoint he is interested in and identifies with. In fact, he implies that JS is unqualified as a teacher because he doesn’t fall squarely into this lineage.

I also think that we have to be really careful with this thread. It is one of the most popular threads in the "Cults," Sects, and "New Religious Movements" section of the message board. It is clearly dominated by the users Traveler99 and earthquake, who have each posted numerous posts over the past two years.

In the rules for the message board, it also states that “Each thread of discussion is a place for every participant to freely express his or her ideas, feelings and opinions. Everyone must behave respectfully and with courtesy.”

This seems very sensible to me, so I am concerned about how when users have stated positive things about James Swartz, or questioned (pretty serious) allegations against him, they are ridiculed or written off as simply trolls, apologists, etc. whose “master” is James Swartz. Are we not all free-thinking individuals that post here? Can we not treat each other as such?

For a forum apparently dedicated to finding out the truth, I think it’s vital that people examine their intentions and logic before writing anything. Kindness might also be appreciated.

My impression from this entire thread is that questioning anything negative said about James Swartz, his wife, or his organization is frowned upon, to say the least. I don’t think that’s healthy in the pursuit of truth.

Date: February 19, 2021 08:09PM

I don’t see anything in the above post by the character Allowance, that really addresses the facts which many people who’ve participated on this thread (besides Traveller and Earthquake) have raised, regarding the various ways in which James has behaved objectionably, and contrary to dharma.

Whatever the rules of the forum itself may be, that is something to take up with the owners of the forum. Traveller and Earthquake don’t own it, or manage it. It’s simply a vehicle, and a tool.

The flavour of the long personal rambles on here, that repeat and repeat, aren’t particularly relevant or readable, and this topic on the forum has in many ways, devolved into a place for James to argue back and forth with Traveller and Earthquake. I don’t know to what extent that serves anyone.

However, I know first hand - from James, in correspondence to me - that he reads the posts here. He knows who I am in this forum, and he threatened me to stop engaging here. I can show those emails to anyone who wishes to see them.

I also recognise through things said, both here, and on his website, that it is James engaging here.

That he does so, leads him to have naturally become prime suspect when any new user pops up, doing exactly what James does in his private satsangs, which is to respond line by line or section by section, to correspondence. He uses contrasting colours or text, to highlight his response throughout the body of someone else’s text - just as Allowance did. That is how he writes and replies.

I have no doubt that that is a James signature style, and probably one that Sundari will have adopted or used as well.

Secondly, I cannot think of any of James’s followers who would be so invested in the saga’s of James’ personal life, or his personal gripes with people who speak out against him - enough to come on here and debate the sordid details over and over again, in defence of James’s “reputation.”

I’ve not seen a single credible reason why anyone would do that.

The only person (people) who cares about the details of Traveller and Earthquake’s writings, is/are James, and Sundari.

And why do they care?

Because it’s their daily bread and butter.

Not only that, they know - and probably fear - that there are people who know much more about their dealings and doings, who - if they spoke about what they know, here - would cause far more harm to James’ “reputation.”

I see no other logical or meaningful reason for a “teacher” like James, if he is what he claims to be, to be bothered about this forum.

And why would it bother him as much as it does - if he is the wise and evolved man that he claims to be. He writes on his website, that issues like this should not be taken up - but left to karma. He recently told a black woman that it’s a shame she was born a woman - and black at that - but that’s just life. “Get over your lot in life” (basically.) “Leave your lot in life to Isvara,” he said. “Such things should not disturb your mind.” (I paraphrase)

How utterly inappropriate, and contradictory, considering how much James cares about this forum!

James bothered to write to me to complain about this forum - and yet he tells a woman who was sexually assaulted as a child, that it’s inconsequential, and to not make an identity out of her past.

How does the blatant contradiction in what James says, and does, add up?

It adds up, because James is not who he claims to be.

Until I see anything that contradicts these clearly evident issues, I have no doubt that the characters I’ve seen engaging in defence of James on here, are fictional characters, just as many of the satsangs on Shiningworld, are also fictional - and writtten by James himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2021 08:13PM by Dis-illusioned.

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:51AM

Yes, Yes, Yes...

Dis-Illusioned is correct.

This thread is about exactly what it says, "James Swartz--What is the Truth?"

It's not about Earthquake or me winning debates with Swartz or his clones.
It's about the truth about Swartz, with, to me, always a primary focus being about what happened to Heather. After all, it is what Swartz did to her that started this whole "investigation" of James Swartz back in 2017.

I, Traveler99, am largely irrelevant to this. I'd like to be less involved than I am, but at times I am asked, "Why did you start this thread?", "Why do you loathe Swartz so much?", or similar questions, and then I do answer.

Also, I wish for all to realize that the assertions I make are not flippant or ill-founded--they are based on eye-witness (or my personal) reports of Swartz's own behavior and words, written and spoken.

Other than that, I am not the focus, nor do I wish to be.

That other persons out there scare the excrement out of James and his spouse is no surprise. Luckily for them, most persons who discover the truth about them, and leave, do so with a sense of finality.

It's almost like the persons who leave Shining World flush the toilet to rid themselves of the fecal waste that is James and Sundari's "teachings" and doings, and as we do with emptying toilets, we don't look back.

If they did, and if they wrote about their experiences and what they know of "Shining World," then Swartz and Sundari's careers as "making a good living off of their gig as spiritual teachers" would certainly be totally ended.

What Heather, the book, and this forum has done to reveal the truth about James Swartz is horrible enough for him, but if everyone who knew about him weighed in-- Whoa!

That thought, again, truly petrifies the fake guru and his wife.

Dis-Illusioned, I for one very much appreciate your well-considered Post(s).

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: February 21, 2021 02:18AM

Thank you those who sent wishes in public and private.

Generally, myself and a few others have always had the idea of interacting with the SWartz or the close Shiningworld members. I openly spoke bout that a long time ago on this topic. Eventually more and more accounts kept coming on since.

Quite early on it was saw that when the swartzohphile accounts came on, they refused to directly addresss salient points, and refused to look at evidence to prove swartz' lie (and their accounts on here). They would hop from one topic to the next with no discussing. It is their tactic of constant hoping that has made thing seem rambling at times.

It's always been the idea to directly interact with these Swartzophile accounts, as there was no other way to publicly show what kind of people they are. To stand ones ground, and constantly offer evidence to show they are liars, only to have those accounts constantly not want to see the evidence, has been the whole idea for me. Not to give an inch, but to expose the lack of nobility. A noble person would view any freely offered evidence and admit they are wrong. For me, it is preferable 1000 accounts come on here to expose themselves, as opposed to one. So, I willingly shared my time to do this.

Yes, by it's nature to stand your ground can be repetitive if turns are being took in accounts to attack the same way. However, this has also been deliberately done for SEO (search engine optimising). This topic is ranking high, in google listing for SWartz. First page listings. This is because of keyword density, and constant activity. The idea has been to offer this topic to as wide an audience as possible, and that has worked extremely well also.

In the failure of the latest account, 'Allowance' to make any credible impact, they switch tactics and are now openly trying to get Traveller and myself moderated. So as to not jump on their bandwagon, lets leave the moderation to the moderators. It's an idea. My assumption is that the admin know what they are doing, and I've saw them moderating even in this topic before.

If a person not longer wants to see repetitive attacks being defended, there is the ability to unsubscribe from the topic, or simply don't click on it, :). But, a person should feel comfortable defending themselves anytime or indeed, everytime they are attacked on an online platform. We must keep in mind, the Swartz' want such attacks. They have no right to reply on shiningworld satsang. Providing there is no moderating, members must surely feel comfortable defending multiples attacks on themselves. Even if it is reptitition. It's their own call.

This topic has to be a safe place not only for whistlblowers, but for previous whislteblowers to feel able and comfortable defending themselves as they see fit. :) .

All the best guys,

Rob

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:18AM

I've only had a few days retreat, I've things to do online with Swami, which is fine :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allowance...

!Allowance"
I have also been one of many members of
> a certain Vedanta-related Facebook group run by
> someone who has contributed to this thread under
> the user name of “earthquake”.
>
> Because of my involvement with these two people,
> this thread interests me. Personally, I have
> benefited from my association with both people,
> however I have only had positive experiences with
> James Swartz. I can’t say the same about
> “earthquake”.

A useless assertion about a forum member. Unless, it is quantified.

Gaslighting is where one person or group of people sublty or overtly try to sow seeds of doubt targeting people of groups. You have begun in this post with this above claim.

The other point is that it's a Vedanta group. Not 'Vedanta-related'. Shiningworld is Vedanta-RELATED. My group is a traditional vedanta group with both myself and resident Swami teaching using our lineage name. This is another sowing seed of doubt, gaslighting, which fails as neither myself nor the resident Swami are 'Vedanta-related' teachers. We are Vedanta teachers. The group is endorsed by who is present from the lineage.

Shiningworld are masters of gaslighting, and it can be subtle. Your post is one such gaslighting piece, and i'll show why here.

Allowance
>
> I am glad that people are expressing their
> concerns about James Swartz and others here.

Really? You do know that isn't credible? The reason is that for someone who says they are 'glad' that people are expressing concerns about James Swartz, you've already spent a noticeable amount of time challenging what has been said...

...Without taking up multiple offers of both SWartz own emails and online police reporting, to show how the Swartz' post lies, yet still being a mouthpiece for whatever they officially post. This is not the conduct of someone 'glad' people are expressing concerns about SWartz. It is the conduct of a servant, or sub-servient person(s) that are not interested in discovering the truth, merely in propogating lies.

It has always been known that the SWartz' and whoever makes these account here, would never want to see the SWartz' own emails that prove they post lies about others. It is why it has been constantly offered to all of these accounts. The point has been proved by around half a dozen Swartophile accounts that have came on and been a mouthpiece for the SWartz' lies, while refusing to view the independent evidence that shows they are lieing. This is Gmail emails from the SWartz' themselves, and a local online police report I myself have made about things.

Allowance
> I’ve noticed that some contributors to this thread
> have been labelled “trolls”, while others haven’t,
> when addressing concerns about James Swartz (JS).
> People saying negative things about JS have not
> been called trolls, while people saying positive
> things about him have.

You challenged multiple things I reveal about the Swartz (proved in their own emails), and you do not look at the evidence.

You repeat assertions that I committed an illegal act, yet you refuse to look at my online police report. In fact, you say you do not want to know.

You accuse me of abusing my students in regard to money yet you refuse to take up my challenge to share screenshots of the actual conversations you and I both claim took place. You know that my students that were there, they read what I write here? Did you know that?

At this point your credibility is debunked. Why are you here then? To gaslight and try to cause trouble. This isn't any ordinary forum, this is the lion den, and you were always going to be transparent.

Allowance
> It also doesn’t seem appropriate to me when some
> users demean or otherwise ridicule other users in
> this thread. For example, earthquake is quoted
> saying the following statements to various users:
> ““It's really cute that you have now went away and
> got some help The posting flow is different from
> you. What we are looking here is to get their
> attention. We're really happy at this.”, “I'm
> rolling my eyes and laughing. Amateur hour is
> here.”, “Either I am blind or you are nuts.”,
> “What are earth are you asking this for, are you
> deranged?”, …
>
> And just recently, to me, he has said, “ I can
> tell we are entering the twilight zone with you
> people again...Though your master took much
> relish...It's not slander, it's libel. I thought
> you would have known the difference, since you
> like writing…”

In this attempt at gaslighting you are omitting vast context. The reason why such comments are made are in response to debunked lies and assertions made about me, that are infinitely more negative that what I have ever gave in response to the few Swartzophile accounts that came on here to challenge me. There is no point in directly interacting with me, if when I stick my tongue out at you in response to your lies, you throw your rattle out of the pram.

The other important context that should be reminded in some of those quoted comments, is that as a former member of staff I know for a fact that Shiningworld inner circle wil co-ordinate responses online. Often we will not be talking to one person. It will be one person posting, but the accumulated effort of the SWartz' and others. We can call them 'legion'. In this manner, I will say to Traveller99 and the others here, that more often than not they are likely right when they accuse accounts of being Swartz. The God-king will be influencing responses often.

Allowance
> Earthquake lumps me in with “you people”, however
> I have no idea what group of people he is talking
> about. I am here writing as an individual. He
> says that JS is my “master”. As an individual, I
> have no master, particularly in the realm of
> spiritual teachers. I am not an agent of JS or
> his organization, ShiningWorld. He also claims
> that I like writing, but I have only written a
> small fraction in this thread compared to him.

You know exactly who I am talking about by 'you people'. Everyone reading knows. Why begin a whole spiel starting with a lie. It is ridiculous. But it is gaslighting. Attempting once again to sow seeds of doubt that I, a major contributor to this thread, is not posting under rules.

You post like the rest of those people. You people come on here with different accounts, and sometimes the writing style changes but that main thrust does not.

Allowance
> Also, under the stated rules on the Cult Education
> Institute website, “Any person that is here to
> cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate
> people, will be banned.” To me, earthquake’s
> belittling of other users is intimidation.

if you are not an agent of SWartz as you've just wrote above, what gives you the right to speak for 'others users' that support Swartz' here? By placing yourself as the spokesperson for those 'other users' you implicate yourself with 'you people.

Allowance
>
> What I’m curious about too, and it seems that
> nobody’s really brought it up, is that there is a
> rule that “The purpose of this message board is
> not to promote a specific religious and/or
> political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or
> proselytize.”
>
> Throughout this thread, earthquake consistently
> promotes “traditional” Vedanta and that he is a
> verified teacher of it, preaching that James
> Swartz doesn’t fit into his (earthquake’s)
> particular lineage of advaita vedanta.

There is no 'promotion' of anything that is religious. There is me, teacher of traditional vedanta, not anonymous, who shows that what Swartz teaches isn't what he claims it to be. And that, what he teaches controls, rather than free people. That is the context of why Vedanta has been mentioned. It has been very effective in informing people of the difference between the real deal and not.

The forum owner himself posted in this topic sharing how they view a Swami in another lineage as the real deal. A view I share with him also.
Allowance
Even
> though this thread is supposed to be about JS,
> there are numerous posts by earthquake getting way
> off topic, just talking about the particular
> religious/spiritual viewpoint he is interested in
> and identifies with. In fact, he implies that JS
> is unqualified as a teacher because he doesn’t
> fall squarely into this lineage.

That is another nice attempt as gaslighting, but it is not true at all. Every single time I have spoke about Vedanta has been in context of a full piece of writing that discredits the Swartz'. One only has to look at the previous and up-coming paragraphs in each time I speak of Vedanta, to show this. That's another epic fail Allowance.

There has also been absolutely no assertion nor implication that Swartz is not a valid teacher because he doesn't fall into my lineage. I noticed what you are doing here, all of you keep trying to rewrite history. He is not a valid teacher of vedanta as he does not teach in the traditional manner. By the words of Shiningworld website, never mind his actions, this is proved.

And anyhow, are you complaining about me going off-topic here, while you ignore viewing the evidence of SWartz# own emails proving they posted lies about me months ago? Hardly a salient point in regard to the truth. It's silly-billy time again, isn 't it...

Allowance
> I also think that we have to be really careful
> with this thread. It is one of the most popular
> threads in the "Cults," Sects, and "New Religious
> Movements" section of the message board. It is
> clearly dominated by the users Traveler99 and
> earthquake, who have each posted numerous posts
> over the past two years.

New information has been staggered out over the course of time, and it is intended that this will continue to be the case. It's popular, and that is only going to grow.

Allowance
> For a forum apparently dedicated to finding out
> the truth, I think it’s vital that people examine
> their intentions and logic before writing
> anything. Kindness might also be appreciated.
>
> My impression from this entire thread is that
> questioning anything negative said about James
> Swartz, his wife, or his organization is frowned
> upon, to say the least. I don’t think that’s
> healthy in the pursuit of truth.

"A forum apparently dedicated to finding out the truth"...

You close by gaslighting of the forum itself. You are not interested in the truth, you've already shown this, so why even try to imply what the forum apparently or not may be interested in. You're credibility was non-existent from the start for reasons mentioned above. This utterly transparent attempt at causing a death blow to silence the activity of this thread, another masterpiece by the masters of gaslighting and by-passing = Swartz' & groupies.

What is common in all the Swartzophile accounts that come on here is that you repeat the gaslighting and abuse of Swartz. You are offered evidence and you by-pass that. Then you carry on gaslighting whistleblowers. You people show all the same modus operandi in all these accounts.

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 24, 2021 02:42AM

Do you doubt HEATHER's story?

Do you know someone who does?

If so, I recommend watching

"THE KEEPERS"

on NetFlix.

OMG. I should have seen this program years ago when it first came out.

As I watched the first few of the seven episodes of "The Keepers" on Netflix I kept thinking,

"That's what Heather experienced with Swartz!"

"Oh, no! Those poor girls--they experienced collectively what Swartz did to Heather!"

Hypnotism. Manipulation. Mind-Screwing. Drugged drinks. "Time Lost"-- hours gone when the girl "wakes up." Person in spiritually powerful position using his authority to justify his actions. Rape after rape after rape. For some of the girls, things occurred that were so horrible that they didn't remember anything specific for decades.

These stories both took place over forty years ago. One was on the west coast, and did not end up with a murder (or two), and the other was on the East Coast, and a nun who tried to stop the Priest's crimes was sexually assaulted and had her skull caved in. (Swartz's first wife, as far as we know, didn't end up dead. She was "only" driven insane by what she experienced with her husband. Then James, by his account, with his usual empathy and caring, dumped her and took off.)

Watch this program. Do you think these women are lying?

Read, or re-read, Guru? The Story of Heather while keeping in mind the women in "The Keepers."

Then, please, go back to the original questions, and rephrase them.

"After watching "The Keepers"
and comparing it to Heather's account
of the horrors she experienced with James Swartz,
is there really any doubt left?"

Posted by: TheSpare ()
Date: February 26, 2021 06:58AM

My name is Stan and i`m the recently `unendorsed` shiningworld teacher who has been expected to post here for some time now.
I`ve hesitated to do so for several reasons. the first being that James and his wife Sundari no longer figure in my life. they are old news and I have moved on.
Secondly, I don`t much care what they say about me . they have said their worst and the thought of going over my 10 years of close communication with them seemed a dauntingly tedious and unrewarding task.

Thirdly, they`re not going to change anyway. they believe themselves to be perfect and beyond reproach. nobody ever comes up to their perfect standards in their eyes. furthermore, there will be a shiningworld legacy when James has gone as he by and large popularised vedanta in the west and made it accessible.
The traditional Indian teaching lines were unable to do this in an effective and transformative way. why ? because they wrongly assumed that westerners would be as qualified and ready as easterners to assimilate the vedanta teachings.
Unfortunately, western society is desire based with a strong underlay of entitlement. Indian culture was an additional obstacle to western seekers and the time was ripe for the teaching to be adapted to the west. enter James and Shiningworld. my posting here will not alter the shiningworld legacy although it may throw more light on it`s main teacher.

I`ve also not posted here before because the main purpose of this forum is to out James as a rapist in his early years. It`s something I know nothing about and am unable to verify for myself. I `chose` to not believe it at face value because of the anonymity issues and I have not heard of similar accusations since the time of the original one. add to that my gratitude for the vedanta teachings themselves, and it seemed unlikely that the allegations were true.

I still feel that I owe a debt of gratitude that i`ll never be able to fully repay for the vedanta teachings. and by extension, I have always given this same gratitude to the teacher, James, as he is the stand-in for the teaching. it has been largely unquestioning faith in the teacher although fortunately, not total. nevertheless, I have indeed been James` staunch defender and had been considered by some people to even be his most blind and faithful follower, ever ready to do any of his biddings. there is some truth in this whilst I had no doubt in his character. That slowly changed over time. in the meantime though, I had always defended James` reputation whenever the Cult Ed site accusations were brought up.

So why the change of mind ? It`s certainly not because I was removed from being a teacher on shiningworld. it`s the way it was done with so many false accusations against me with no right of reply. there were seven satsangs posted on shiningworld by James and Sundari with the sole intention of discrediting me. it was a pre-emptive attack on me as a damage limitation device. I have 10 years worth of intimate emails on file and was privy to many private conversations with them. They were afraid that I had `the dirt` on them so I needed to be sidelined into insignificance.

The funny thing is that I never even had such an intention ! I was removed because I had a difference of political opinions with James. He has a long standing anti - Trump disturbance of mind which causes him to lose his discrimination. there are good reasons why I say this but i`ll elaborate later. It`s not really about Trump of course. it`s the usual story ...denial and projection. I really didn`t care about politics and thought for the most part that we were just sharing a political joke. I hadn`t realised that he wasn`t. How ridiculous to be `cancelled` over a difference of political opinion ! I thought he was politically illiterate but it didn`t bother me at all. I didn`t care what he thought about which cars were best or which diet is the best. it`s not in his remit as a teacher. even so, I was still struggling with whether to bother about writing up my experiences with James and Sundari. I have other things to be getting on with.

So what really made me decide to get off my ass and post my piece in the end ? it`s the simple fact that they both continued to attack and gaslight me after the whole episode of my being cancelled had been concluded. why would they want to do that ? I can only conclude from direct experience that they can both be spiteful and vindictive . their sheer hypocricy is a stain on shiningworld itself.
Here`s an excerpt from a correspondence Sundari forwarded to me recently ...

"As for Stan, I did not lie. I posted a satsang about how he is now trying to ruin James reputation as revenge for us removing him as a teacher because he lost all discrimination and fallen down the conspiracy rabbit hole. It was online for precisely one hour with his name on it.

James requested that I change it and I did because he felt compassion for Stan, and still does, even though he betrayed us. He was a close friend and we once trusted him. But if I had my way, I would have left his name on my satsang. Make what you will of that. I see it as Isvara giving Stan a dose of his own medicine, pure karma blowback ".

She thought I was posting here because let`s face it, I couldn`t post on shiningworld, could I ? I`ll say my piece now after all. as i told Sundari, I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb ! let`s see how she copes with a dose of `her` own medicine.

Here was a nice little recent message from James ...

" Here's a rich one: our guy, now fallen from grace, thought it was totally unfair that the libs treated Trump badly when he was elected, yet they gave Obama accolades! A grave injustice. He seems to have unlearned the law of karma, but there you are, everyone forgets once in a while. ( I didn`t say that. I pointed out that Obama was given the Nobel peace prize before he had even taken office ! ) Pray for him. A less lofty mind than mine might be tempted to see a bit of racism there but, hey, he's enlightened, sees everything equally".

He even implies a bit of "racism" there. Playing the racist card just like he does with Trump. that`s pretty low by anyone`s standards of `smearing` a person. i`m wondering whether his medications are having an adverse effect on his mind. seriously. he admitted to me that they have a disturbing effect on him.

But here`s my favourite recent little message from James ...

" I have access to your thinking. I know all that you know and all that you don`t know". Is that the theme music to the `Twilight zone` I can hear in the background Lol ...

The most interesting things about that statement for me are ....why would any normal person send it ? who does he think he is ?

I`d like to say more of my 10 years with James and Sundari and will do so in the form of a diary of events. It`s not designed to be a hatchet job like the one they worked on me. It will consist of a short introduction and history of my day to day dealings, close up and personal with James and Sundari whilst working for shiningworld.... the good, bad and the ugly. I will keep to the truth and refer back to my 10 years worth of recorded emails with them. people can make up their own minds about what i`ve got to say. that`s the intention. This is my initial introduction. Thanks for giving me a platform to speak from.

Current Page: 58 of 60

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.