Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: January 03, 2008 07:21AM

I have not heard anything from Sheila, but we'll all be praying for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 03, 2008 07:56AM

Could David again be using people's children to control their opposition to him? Could he again be saying "Dont do this, do that, as I say, or you won't hear from your child?" He sounds like a kidnapper talking about ransom demands.

I find it unbelievable that someone who purports to follow Jesus can do this:

To Joe's family:

"It is with deep regret that I am going to have to stop sending you updates. I just cannot express how disgusted I am with your callous attitude toward your son, even in a time of serious crisis, when the rest of us are concerned only for his safety. I expressly asked you NOT to pass information on to Liesel and David, because these are people who are driven only by hatred and revenge. However, it appears that it is what motivates you as well, even in this time of grave seriousness. "

[welikejesus.com]

Surely not, David, surely not.

Jesus weeps again......

I pray that David one day finds empathy, forgiveness, compassion and all those other qualities Jesus had at the centre of his ministry.

Date: January 03, 2008 08:23AM

Oh, Blackhat, that might indeed be true. I'm weeping for such injustice and lack of humanity in a time of crisis.

All and every ego should be put aside for the commmon good of our children...who are the world's children.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 03, 2008 08:59AM

cultmalleus
I noticed a strange inconsistency the other day on their website. Apparently the JC's in Kenya volunteered as observers/scrutineer's for the recent election under the United Nations. However, their prophetic beliefs are that the UN is going to be the direct forerunner of the most evil System of the Antichrist in a new One World Government. Their theological beliefs are that Jesus will return with an army and they will ride along with him slaughtering the minions of the Antichrist. Jesus will abolish democracy and usher in a new age of Theocracy, with each member in charge of a city or region getting direct instructions from Jesus.

If they maintain their previous beliefs, the JC's were acting like Jews campaigning for Hitler to be elected.

Or have they changed their beliefs and are working with the System now?

I do sincerely pray that the System protects them in Kenya in their current troubles.

Well we all know how Dave is into projection big time. Maybe he has stared so long into the darkness that he has become the darkness. Maybe all his accusations about us being anti-christ, etc. means that he has become anti-Christ. Why esle would he support something he knowingly teaches is evil?

It actually sits quite comfortably with me that Dave is anti-Christ. I have seen him fighting every teaching of Jesus I post on his forum. He did whip a Kenyan volunteer after all, and he has not said that he no longer does this. And from what Dogmother metioned earlier it seems he is continuing to use a "panel" of judges to resolves grievances within the community.

Regarding him threatening Sheila, I find his action disgusting. He actually thinks he is more concerned from Joes safety than his own mother... such is his level of delusion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2008 09:09AM by apostate.

Date: January 03, 2008 09:55AM

Apostate, I'm agast.

Zeuszor, where are you to spread some light?

I'm getting quite sick.

Date: January 03, 2008 10:04AM

Time for some light relief.

So Dogmother can become an anagram for Mother God? (All very suspicious, as she has said she keeps dogs....but there must be some underlying evil in the name....heheh)

Well the name Jesus Christians...... it's all revealed! The AntiChrist is hiding in a hidden meaning of the name:

He's Just Narcissi.......or..........Rash Justice Sins......or.....I Just Search Sins...

so there!

Date: January 03, 2008 10:20AM

"Theres a bloke called Jarrod Mckenna who is getting some money from Quakers to work with youth - He's from a mob in Perth called the Peace Tree and, like you, his mob have been influenced by the early Friends - I'm sure thyey have a web page and might cover some of the same ground you are. "

[welikejesus.com]

(posted by a Guest, Steve)

Well the difference here is that the Peace Tree got the Quaker Peace Award and they actually DON'T have a web site, because Jarrod is very clear that they DON"T do the remarkable work they do for publicity......

"The reason the Peace Tree don't have a website is cause we decided that for us it's important to serve in silence. You know, so it's just something beautiful for God and our neighbours. Just being God's people people who are know for their love."

[gush.com.au]

It's interesting that these people do all the JC's claim, and more, and yet nobody seems to be claiming they are a cult. They are a genuine grassroots Christian community doing what they can to bring light into the darkness of the lives of others. So now it's up to David to work out why these people don't have the detractors that the Jesus Christians have. There are ways to serve Christ, and live in community by his teachings, that do not involve giving up your all to serve a Cult Leader's ego needs for publicity!

And there are many others who do likewise, without the "Rick Ross Mob" calling them into question. We don't persecute Jesus, we persecute someone who claims divine authority and practises self-serving cultic activity.

Read about the Peace Tree and be humbled.

GO FIGURE, DAVID!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2008 10:39AM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: January 03, 2008 10:36AM

Has anyone been collecting evidence of racist behavior from members of the Jesus Christians?

I noticed the unpleasant sneering at Liesel's accent, following her appearance on the Jeremy Kyle Show; that's one example.

Then there was the whole business of the allegedly racist email. It was used as an excuse to ban various people from the forum, but so far as I'm aware, only Jesus Christian members had the account details and password, so only someone in this organization could actually have sent the offensive communication.

Are there other examples of racism in this organization?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 03, 2008 11:06AM

Dogmother
Apostate, I'm agast.

Zeuszor, where are you to spread some light?

I'm getting quite sick.

Dear mother, you embarrass me. I have no light to spread, I'm afraid. That is the dominion of The Almighty. I will, however, share some verses from Bhagavad-Gita (11:32 and 33):

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of the worlds, and I have come here to destroy all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain."

"Therefore get up. Prepare to fight and win glory. Conquer your enemies and enjoy a flourishing kingdom. They are already put to death by My arrangement, and you, O Savyasaci, can be but an instrument in the fight."

Also a Bible Scripture:

Hbr 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Peace and love to all,

Om Shalom,

Zeuszor

Date: January 03, 2008 01:03PM

"It is precisely that tendency for you and Brian and Franky (and Al too, at times) to play games with regard to your loyalties that puts you in the infantile category in my books. Maybe someday, when you grow up and start to take Jesus and his teachings seriously once again, there will be some respect for your stand. In the meantime, go ahead and play your games... just don't expect us to list you as someone we trust."

[welikejesus.com]

This is what we have trouble with, David, in case you don't get it yet. You are obsessed with people's "loyalty" to yourself, and you reproach them in terms of people taking Jesus teachings seriously.

That is a serious sin, to cloak your own ego obsessions in Jesus teachings when you go into battle with even your own followers. I suspect this is why those who have left your spell are so outspoken against you.

Whether people are loyal to you or not has NOTHING to do with their relationship with Christ.

That is why we say you are a Cult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.