Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: January 02, 2008 10:02PM

Thank you, Private Eye. Your latest post is very helpful.

And thank you Muppet for clarification that you are not me. Dave is so sure about many things which turn out to be false.

I was just reading this from "Enlightened Views" by Alan Bryson.

"Act in such a way that your heart may be free from hatred. If some one commits an error and wrong towards you, you must instantly forgive him. Turn all your thoughts towards bringing joy to hearts. Beware! Beware! lest ye offend any heart. Assist the world of huminty as much as posssible. Be the source of consolation to every sad one, assist every weak one, be helpful to every indigent one, care for every sick one, be the cause of glorification to every lowly one, and shelter those who are overshadowed by fear. Be trustworthy, sincere and affectionate."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2008 10:05PM by Dogmother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 02, 2008 10:12PM

"You must manifest complete love and affection toward all mankind. Do not exalt yourselves above others, but consider all as your equals, recognizing them as the servants of one God. Know that God is compassionate towards all; therefore, love all from the depths of your hearts, prefer all religionists before yourselves, be filled with love for every race, and be kind towards the people of all natioalities."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2008 10:13PM by Dogmother.

Date: January 02, 2008 11:08PM

Dear Dogmother,

You have posted some beautiful thoughts there......along with many others (ALL(?) of the other "hate-mongering" critics of David McKay?) I'm sure we all hope that the current violence in Kenya does not come to directly affect the welfare of the current JesusChristian members who happen to be resident there, and IF, (that is IF) they have any worthwhile welfare projects underway there, that that work may continue.....whether that be at Takatifu Gardens, or elsewhere....

However in what may be a little less enlightened than Brysons' sentiments....

(As I will have any "show of compassion" simply thrown back in my face by His Highness McKay ("niceness" is only so much "weakness" in the eyes of a unrepentant bully), let me point out that I it is possible for me to say the above in some sincerity.....if only because David isn't personally presently in Kenya is he?.....after all, asking for God's consideration of those in Kenya doesn't mean I said to God, don't "visit destruction" on Sydney now, does it David!!!)

Date: January 02, 2008 11:12PM

Rick Ross, can you please get involved and clarify for our "friend" Dave that Dogmother is not Muppet, and that unless these two contributors to your forum are of the spirit kind and therefore able to write from different ends of the world at the same time, it's just not possible to be one and the same.

Wrong, Dave, sorry. I would like RR to clarify this to save Dave further embarrassment and wasted time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2008 11:14PM by Dogmother.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: January 03, 2008 01:53AM

Dogmother (quote):

"I can believe, however, that everyone spent "long hours getting out a lot of literature."

Nice way to take a Holiday. Did you get out a lot of literature yourself Dave?"

I am not sure if Dave answered your question, Dogmother. But Dave doesn't exactly have a good track record with literature distribution. Yet I must say, that it does offer him the opportunity for a holiday now and then.

For example, from the 3 February to the 14 March 2001 when he was allegedly confined in Brazoria County, Texas Jail for Criminal tresspass, after pursuing some literature distribution that locals didn't appear to want.

Date: January 03, 2008 02:22AM

Good point, Private Eye. I stand corrected. Dave, apparently, must have personally distributed literature in late 2000 or early 2001.

The locals weren't interested? Well, that's a dog-gone shame. They could have all been "saved" that very day. What's the world coming to, huh?

Date: January 03, 2008 02:36AM

Glad you're keeping on eye on these public-record matters, Private Eye.

Low-and-behold, Dave personally distributed pieces of literature as recent as 2001. Any later sightings in other parts of the world, by chance?

I had never heard of Brazoria County until today. What kind of ungrateful fools live in Brazoria County who turned down the word of Dave in comic book format?

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: January 03, 2008 07:01AM

I noticed a strange inconsistency the other day on their website. Apparently the JC's in Kenya volunteered as observers/scrutineer's for the recent election under the United Nations. However, their prophetic beliefs are that the UN is going to be the direct forerunner of the most evil System of the Antichrist in a new One World Government. Their theological beliefs are that Jesus will return with an army and they will ride along with him slaughtering the minions of the Antichrist. Jesus will abolish democracy and usher in a new age of Theocracy, with each member in charge of a city or region getting direct instructions from Jesus.

If they maintain their previous beliefs, the JC's were acting like Jews campaigning for Hitler to be elected.

Or have they changed their beliefs and are working with the System now?

I do sincerely pray that the System protects them in Kenya in their current troubles.

Date: January 03, 2008 07:16AM

Goodness, Cultmalleus, are you serious?

Date: January 03, 2008 07:18AM

I'm agast!

Will be staying up all night for further updates on the situation in Kenya.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.