David McKay condones racism
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 19, 2007 12:15PM

I hate what I perceive to be a systematic disregard for and abuse of certain families related to individual JCs, as well as certain theological issues pertaining to what I basically see as an unbalanced and context-disregarding approach to interpreting the Scriptures. It's legalistic, rule-oriented, works-based theology. This thinking leads to pride, arrogance, an us-vs-them way of looking at the world, and results in people saying things like:

Quotes:

"It is fun spitting in the face of a world who is too busy taking themselves so seriously. If you can't laugh at yourself every once in a while, that's too bad."

and

"You're like a kid who has had too much red cordial ( pity not the Jim Jones kind)."

and

"Shirlley felps is right. dead ni**ers all around the world are being punished by god. You sound like a white ni**er. burma can lick that whores princess dianas dead dirty arse hole."

What is that supposed to mean, Glenn?

Listen to yourselves. Do you really believe that stuff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 19, 2007 07:33PM

Just on another tangent, does anyone have an update on the business with the Australian Quakers and David and Cherry?

Date: October 19, 2007 07:53PM

Do you remember the story of Little Red Riding Hood? The Quakers really are like Grandma in the story. She is open and accepting, holds generational credibility, and wears plain respectable clothing. The Wolf is like David McKay, who hides in Grandma's skirts and respectability to prey upon the adolescent Red Riding Hood. Grandma (represented by the Quakers) is helpless, a victim of her own compassion. Where is the Brave Hunter?

Date: October 19, 2007 08:21PM

David,

If you collected followers of your own age group, nobody would mind. But you don't. Because all those of your own age group can see through you. Or they fear you because of past abuses to themselves or others they have known over the years. Word spreads fast around the old crew. There are no new converts in your own age group in the scope of things for you.

So you seek out adolescents, which to my mind is a kind of "Spiritual Paedophilia". Have I just defined a new form of abuse?

A.S.P. (asp - a kind of snake) -- Adolescent Spiritual Predators -- the Serpents in the Garden.

...viper, python or boa constrictor?
Date: October 19, 2007 10:53PM

Dear Black Hat,

(Hmm...I DO like the Red Riding Hood allegory)...David of course tells himself that the distress and heartbreak that he engineers far and wide, is just so much unavoidable "collateral damage" in the righteous war he is waging on behalf of the Gospel....

...while I would personally still subscribe to the theory behind "living by faith", it is of course, actually no more than a shallow "proof text" for David McKay these days (much like the Jehovahs' Witnesses have the "proof texts" verifying their own organization and many Pentecostal churches originallly had "talking in tongues" as their own "proof texts" to distinguish them)...

"Living by Faith" (many would argue that Davids' mandatory distribution quotas belie the scriptures he claims to champion) is utterly irrelevant...it in no way justifies the manner in which David treats those within the Jesuschristians or without, at any stage of the proceedings....

...but it is of course what David, in his self-important vanity, tells the "faithful flock" of (mindless?) sheep that their ongoing service is "realizing"......

...the existing members would be far better advised to "gird their loins", and walk out on David, regardless of his self conceited condemnations of them when they do so......."LEAVING by faith" I'd call it!!!

Date: October 20, 2007 05:42AM

Blackhat
Do you remember the story of Little Red Riding Hood? The Quakers really are like Grandma in the story. She is open and accepting, holds generational credibility, and wears plain respectable clothing. The Wolf is like David McKay, who hides in Grandma's skirts and respectability to prey upon the adolescent Red Riding Hood. Grandma (represented by the Quakers) is helpless, a victim of her own compassion. Where is the Brave Hunter?

We all, all of us here working to expose the JCs, collectively are the Brave Hunter, in fact a kind of symbol of Nimrod (Gen 10:9) as it were. Everybody has a part in it. Am I right?

Date: October 20, 2007 05:50AM

Blackhat
David,

If you collected followers of your own age group, nobody would mind. But you don't. Because all those of your own age group can see through you. Or they fear you because of past abuses to themselves or others they have known over the years. Word spreads fast around the old crew. There are no new converts in your own age group in the scope of things for you.

So you seek out adolescents, which to my mind is a kind of "Spiritual Paedophilia". Have I just defined a new form of abuse?

A.S.P. (asp - a kind of snake) -- Adolescent Spiritual Predators -- the Serpents in the Garden.

I have been saying that DM is a spiritual pervert, a spiritual pedophile, a molester of young minds, for months now. Refreshing for somebody else to affirm it, too.

Great point to bring out, Malcolm.

That's true DM always seems to surround himself with kids, teenagers. To any present or potential JCs: isn't that kind of weird? What is up with that?

Posted by: hello ()
Date: October 20, 2007 06:16AM

What McKay promotes is called " spiritual addiction".

Date: October 20, 2007 11:27AM

hello
What McKay promotes is called " spiritual addiction".

Please elaborate.

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: October 20, 2007 11:05PM

That's great, Malcolm,

How to Leave by Faith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.