Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 06, 2007 01:22PM

Elyas has indirectly stated that he believes DM to be a prophet. I assume that he means that in a positive sense, a prophet of God and not a flase prophet, as is my belief. It'll be interesting to see how he answers this simple yes-or-no question...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 06, 2007 02:03PM

"what is that to thee? follow thou Me." -- Jesus (John 21.22)

What in the world does that mean? Yes or no please.

Date: October 07, 2007 01:03AM

[welikejesus.com]

You are the one that said it, Elyas. Do you believe DM to be a prophet? Yes or no?

Watch DM squirm and have a fit when he can't be in absolute control of the situation.

"Wahhh...everybody's pickin' on me! Make it stop, make it stop! Stop it or I'll ban you from the club!"

Piss off David. Go ahead, ban me from your stupid pseudo-forum. You can't micromanage me.

You are not God.

Date: October 07, 2007 01:12AM

It does not matter if you ban me from this club or not David. Free speech does not exist here anyway. Only those who agree with you 100% of the time are allowed to participate.

Date: October 07, 2007 01:42AM

Dear Zeusor,

Thanks for the all the articles, information and the newsletter,….ahh! They DO bring back memories! A little ashamedly now, I was “part” of it all at one point (and I’m on the far right of the picture from the article discussing the Nullabor Walkers….)

I think you have accurately highlighted one of the most crucial departures from biblical principles here…for little David Mckay,

Fundamentally,

Christianity is NOT all about the ethics of your relationships with others…

Christianity is NOT about the sincerity with which you live out what you believe God requires of you….

For David Mckay..

Christianity is all about PUBLICITY…..and moreover, Christianity is ONLY about publicity……

The publicity of himself….the publicity of people who are betoken to him….the publicity of “causes” that he in is in the processing of hijacking (freeganism?)…

“Magnifying” himself is at the heart of all he does.

How does David excuse this utter blasphemy of Christianity to himself and to the other members of the JesusChristians. David is arrogant enough to (and many of his disciples ignorant enough to believe the) claim that only HE, lives “by faith” in God…..hence only DAVID, the one and (thankfully)only DAVID MCKAY is actually true to the teachings of scripture..

Ergo, thus and therefore, (if your morality is sufficiently feeble), David is consequently then justified to lie, defraud others, cruelly manipulate any psychological weaknesses that he becomes aware of, (or is able to deliberately create) in others, demand people starve themselves until they learn to accept his inclinations as gospel, (i.e. go out, “fast and pray” for the removal of “their” bitterness and hard-heartedness) take every penny an individual owns, and extract years of unpaid servitude without needing to acknowledge “owing” anything in return….

….but the publicity!...Oh the PUBLICITY…when you stop and just think of the publicity a nice, new, freshly painted, “whited sepulcher” can still draw!!! ….the sunlight glinting off those brightly shining glazed walls….you know!...fitted out with stucco finishes…and a few faux Grecian columns….a Florentine arch and fresco over the entrance! Just utterly beautiful to behold from any distance.....

You do wonder don’t you….could I have helped to end the monsters’ tyranny if I had acted more judiciously back them….spoken up more insistently…demanded recognition of “due process” and not just the political largesse David dispenses to those who tell him what he wants to hear…..…probably I simply would have been “kicked out” a couple years earlier than when I actually left and David (by what he does) would have STILL chosen to worship the Devil.…but you wonder, don’t you?……I can still now, remember some fond and exhilarating times with what seemed an actually considerate and genuine David back then….it’s difficult to imagine that there was once, (even if a long time ago), something human underneath it all….

Posted by: TheLambOfGod ()
Date: October 07, 2007 09:30AM

[b:09e018ed70]Hi Peoplez,

Although I may not agree with everything that the JC's talk about, I do believe in freedom of opinion and freedom of choice.

Considering quite a few people on here say they are Christian, maybe you should look into your hearts and ask yourself what Jesus would do? I ask that you not attack civil liberties or the JC's.

Express your opinions by all means, but instead of showing hate, maybe show some love every now and then.

You portray Dave to be a monster, and at times I feel this RR community comes across with jealousy, envy and anger. I don't think Dave is this monster you portray him to be. Sure I know we are all sinners and no one is perfect, and some people are far from perfect. And sure there are friends and family in the Jesus Christian's, but those friends and family have made a choice. We should respect their freedom to make that choice. It's their life, not yours.

Whether this choice was based on Bible Scripture or wanting to join a close knit community family, that is something between them and God. Either way these people are accountable to themselves for their decisions, whether it leads them into a pit of fire or the light of heaven. Jesus said you will know them by their fruits.

To those people who joined the JC's and left disgruntled it's hard to imagine that you spent so much time in a bad environment. Nobody would join any group if they didn't like it. To say that there was no positive experiences or good times in the group would be a lie, as some people who left the JC's were there for a few years.

Usually when I make decisions to join groups or do things, I do it on a selfish notion that I will be happy. As humans we are terribley selfish people, and instead of passing blame, we should be accountable for our lives.

I am neither defending nor promoting the Jesus Christians. I am defending civil liberties, freedom of choice and freedom of opinion

[/b:09e018ed70][/size:09e018ed70]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: October 07, 2007 12:17PM

TheLambOfGod
[b:dfb8537f8e]Hi Peoplez,

Although I may not agree with everything that the JC's talk about, I do believe in freedom of opinion and freedom of choice.

I am glad you believe in freedom of opinion and choice, so do I.

Considering quite a few people on here say they are Christian, maybe you should look into your hearts and ask yourself what Jesus would do? I ask that you not attack civil liberties or the JC's.

I read the JC justifications for killing people in the right circumstances, or them whipping people and I look into my heart and ask "what would Jesus do". Do you think Jesus would whip someone?

Express your opinions by all means, but instead of showing hate, maybe show some love every now and then.

Can you quote where I have said anything hateful?

You portray Dave to be a monster, and at times I feel this RR community comes across with jealousy, envy and anger. I don't think Dave is this monster you portray him to be. Sure I know we are all sinners and no one is perfect, and some people are far from perfect. And sure there are friends and family in the Jesus Christian's, but those friends and family have made a choice. We should respect their freedom to make that choice. It's their life, not yours.

Do you think that someof these things you accuse people on this forum of are also present on the JC forum?

Whether this choice was based on Bible Scripture or wanting to join a close knit community family, that is something between them and God. Either way these people are accountable to themselves for their decisions, whether it leads them into a pit of fire or the light of heaven. Jesus said you will know them by their fruits.

Whipping people, justifying killing under a Christian banner when the right circumstances roll around, broken families, Yeah you will know them by their fruits

To those people who joined the JC's and left disgruntled it's hard to imagine that you spent so much time in a bad environment.

And because you cannot imagine it does that mean it didn't happen?

Nobody would join any group if they didn't like it. To say that there was no positive experiences or good times in the group would be a lie, as some people who left the JC's were there for a few years.

It may help you think of a domestic violence situation and the reasons some being subjected to such violence remain long after they should have left.

Usually when I make decisions to join groups or do things, I do it on a selfish notion that I will be happy. As humans we are terribley selfish people, and instead of passing blame, we should be accountable for our lives.

Accountability is a good thing. Can you suggest to Dave that he be accountable for his false accusations of ex members, to render an apology for his un christ like behavior towards people?

I am neither defending nor promoting the Jesus Christians. I am defending civil liberties, freedom of choice and freedom of opinion

What does your adherance to "civil liberties" think of the time Dave ordered a kenyan volunteer to be whipped within the JC compound? Do you think Dave's "freedom of choice and freedom of opinion" trampled over the rights of another human being? I do, and I do so because I value the very ideals you are here promoting. So where does that leave us?

[/b:dfb8537f8e][/size:dfb8537f8e]

Date: October 07, 2007 12:18PM

Churches spend millions of dollars on publicity, but for whatever reason, you want to crucify Dave for painting something on a wall and gluing some dollar bills to the ground. Why do you want to be here instead of some church with thousands of members' message board?

So you believe DM to be a prophet in some sense and now you say that I am out to "crucify" DM, as if he is some kind of Christ type. Do you realize what you are saying?

I also really like, [b:8b291e302c]"The birds don’t starve-what are you afraid of?”[/b:8b291e302c]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: October 07, 2007 12:26PM

"zeuszor"

I also really like, [b:e66be3af3c]"The birds don’t starve-what are you afraid of?”[/b:e66be3af3c]

Well... I don't know... :wink: ... some birds do starve. Nature can be cruel. Think of the poor caterpillar that a wasp lays its lava in so the little wasp babies can eat their way out. :cry: Ouch! :lol:

Date: October 07, 2007 12:26PM

Dear Zeusor,

Thanks for the all the articles, information and the newsletter,….ahh! They DO bring back memories! A little ashamedly now, I was “part” of it all at one point (and I’m on the far right of the picture from the article discussing the Nullabor Walkers….)

You are welcome. That sandwich board is really a mess, huh? It's all so self- serving, as if DM is always running about shouting "Look at me! Look at me! All glories to David McKay!" like a spoiled little kid with no self-control. Prophet, my foot. Prophet of deception is more accurate.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.