Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 30, 2007 06:27AM

"I find you to be a repulsive little pig in your attempts to stalk and intimidate the women in our community,"

Now you are resorting to making stuff up in hopes that you can intimidate and silence me. You're calling me a stalker again, and worse, a stalker of women. Cheap shot David. Who have I stalked? That is asinine. You are really grasping at straws now.

As far as me being a pig: I say OINK OINK. It really just doesn't sting coming from you, David.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 30, 2007 01:52PM

JOE'S ARREST SEVERAL WEEKS AGO/A MESSAGE TO JOE

Joseph, what can you tell us about that incident several weeks ago in which you were arrested?

My records indicate that you were arrested trespassing at some university in Australia, and have a court date around this time. Maybe the court date has passed already, I do not know. Can you fill us in please?

Are you in Kenya, or Australia?

I am now logging out for the night, and am looking forward to your associations tomorrow.

With love,

B

......Principled Integrity Godly
Date: October 30, 2007 07:38PM

Dear Zeusor,

The disgusting intention behind Davids smut is of course, the hope that he can somehow contrive to convince othes (as he knows full well himself that it is not true) that his vilification of you, is accurate.....hence the more he cries "wolf" "wolf"......in his endeavours to dishonestly discredit you before those who may not be party to the sordid history of Davids' empire building.....transparent tactics, indeed, whose vicious spitefulness indicates the reprobate heart behind it all...!

"David, I find you pathologically pharisiacal in your psychotic attempts to stalk those of faith in the wider community and lead them to their doom with your sirens' song"

(Please cut and paste this to where ever it may serve your ends most appropriately.....!)

Date: November 01, 2007 11:30AM

Does anybody know anything about this Jeremy Kyle Show thing next week in which DM and his "partner" are participating?

Date: November 02, 2007 11:35PM

Fran wrote:

"I'm confused. Are people reading our mail? Surely they haven't been given permission to read our emails? How does Brian know all this stuff? How does he know that Joe is not in Kenya? Maybe we should be getting new email accounts? I am tired of this hate campaign.

Now, to all JCs, I think it's time for... you know what. We need to get serious about living by faith, which is hopefully what we are learning through the survival outreaches. Okay, enough. Let's put our faith into action!

By the way, U.K. Team, who is leading in the points Manchester United or Arsenal? I heard they sold Terry Henry."

So where IS Joseph Johnson, Fran? And why are the JCs hiding him? Haven't the JCs been in trouble for hiding people before?

Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 03, 2007 04:25PM

I have copied my post to Ashwyn on the Jesus Christian's Dysfunctional thread here, for fear of further deletion/editing.

Preamble : This is my last contribution to this forum, so I hope it does appear, unlike my previous. No-one seems to have responded to my query as to what the problem may have been.

Remember what I told you of the common minors that have been swooping me in the backyard over the last few weeks? Well the experience I have recently had when posting on other threads here, hoping to communicate with other members with a view to better understanding where you are at these days, has been remarkably reminiscent of that.

I am clearly not welcome on any other thread, and sadly I continue to lack confidence that this thread could ever achieve its stated intent. Did you get to read 'How Full is Your Bucket?'? My experience of participating in and following this thread is that my bucket is being steadily emptied, and I'm afraid that the same is happening to yours. Love, Humility and Kindness are absent. Hope is not here.

Likewise, I am somewhat surprised and very disappointed to note the extent of arbitrary editing on some threads, the removal of my right to send personal messages to other forum members, (having sent one only), as well as the propagation of a great many untruths relating to Nick and myself.

With respect to that, while the accusations made are petty in comparison, fortunately I have a perfect example to follow in Jesus : I hold my peace.

Today I note the sudden announcement that all registered members who are not Jesus Christians are to lose their rights to personal messaging, which pains me, as I had thought your group to be radical and non-political, but if it is true, then it is a very totalitarian and conformist action to take. I hope it will turn out not to be so.

Ashwyn, when last I saw you, I observed with regret that 2007 has been a dreadful year for us, but keeping in mind that it is just 1 year, out of your 23, I suggested that we spend the next few weeks putting it behind us so we can move on, and make next year another good one.

That is still my desire and goal. I hope you can work your way round to making it one of yours too.

I accept, and believe I have reached some understanding of your anger and pain, and I am sorry for any part I have played in causing you this hurt. I have already forgiven you for the equally deep concerns you have generated in me.

My visit to the Newtown Anglican Healing Centre was a major step in bringing me a true awareness of your needs and motivations, and it was great to meet with you there. I hope you felt that too, in spite of the obvious external tensions.

Our visit to the Quaker Meeting House was also very encouraging, and I want to build on that. We need to meet again, so we can continue this process. I have been unable to contact you by phone, but will email you, and do hope we can arrange that.

As always, I love you dearly, and look forward to seeing/hearing from you,
your mother Kate

The Jesus Christian forum seems to be very unreliabe at present. I note the thread entitled "David Lowe" on which I last tried to post has since been edited down from 4 to 2 pages. Perhaps due to concerns of slander?
The thread on Marriage and Re-marriage which has been most interesting to follow has been locked, and more recently, an announcement has been made that only Jesus Christians are to be allowed personal messaging rights. Supporters and other registered forum members are now excluded from doing so.

....on the run!
Date: November 04, 2007 01:53PM

Dear Cait,

I really don't believe that Ash can't see through David's crude mudslinging......He will know in his heart of hearts that you are indeed speaking truely and acting sincerely, however all this is being repressed in order to "protect" what he has been led to believe is a greater truth....the testimony of Christ so real that one may live by faith in him....the ideal is noble (even if the wicked specter who has momentarily convinced your son that he is somehow "associated" with this ideal, temporarily remains).....

While it may have been a horrid year for you in your dealings with Ash, I cannot help but be encouraged by the developments you have mentioned....David would only circumscribe "access" to the members of the JesusChristians if he perceived he was "losing".....David himself obvioulsy still fears that he could "lose" Ash (which is heartening to know) hence he is forced to "limit" contact.......He knows that he could so easily lose the "crew" of his pirate operation, hence he steers well clear of "troubled waters" ....(and I note here the comendable work Apostate undertook, that was ultimately "locked down" as you remark....clearly David feared it was having some nature of influence.....)

While it's of little immediate comfort (Ash seeminlgly reamins as distant as ever)....David's reactions indicate to me, that your prayers and persistence have him (as covertly as he can make it appear)..."on the run"!

God bless you and Nick for your efforts....

Date: November 04, 2007 04:55PM

OK, all, I am in England now and all is well so far...we record the show this Wednesday.

.....Go Zeusor go.....!
Date: November 04, 2007 08:30PM

DearZeusor,

Thank your for your efforts in this regard......I wish you all the best with the program....I'm sure that many of us will praying for your success over the course of the upcoming episode....(....given that David will already have the fervent hopes and prayerful consideration of Satan and his legions, behind him.....)

...don't forget to look at your private emails as well between now and then!!!

May you have God's hand directing you,

Malcolm

Date: November 04, 2007 11:00PM

Thank you, sir.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.