Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2008 08:24PM

To those posting on this thread:

Do you think Egypt is here for any serious discussion or exchange of ideas?

He doesn't appear interested in the facts about McKay.

Do you see anything productive about continuing an exchange with Egypt?

If so fine, but it doesn't seem meaningful to me.

He comes across as little more than an "Internet troll."

See [www.flayme.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2008 08:25PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 29, 2008 09:26PM

Right now I am more interested in examining the Blytonesque nature of David McKay's literary offerings.

I thought he was a troll from the start.

Date: May 29, 2008 09:32PM

Is there anyone here that feels Egypt has demonstrated he is a meaningful participant on this thread?

Posted by: barbiedoll ()
Date: May 29, 2008 11:31PM

Not knowing what a troll is i dont believe EE or Samuel is who he claims to be. I did think when i started reading his posts that he was a JC after some attention. He has not contributed to this forum just wants everyone "to get along". I dont think he is intersted in what is being said at all. He dismisses anything that anyone says about DM and claims that he "will look into that". He tells everyone "they are a little harsh" in what they say. I dont think he is "searching for truth" as he says i think he just wants attention.

Sorry if that sounds "harsh" but i do believe one should contribute to a forum and not beg for attention.

Kirstie

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: May 29, 2008 11:34PM

Readers might be interested to know that the so called, zero currency man that posts on the Jesus Christians Forum has written about the cult on his blog. Followers of the JC Forum will know that some of the US Jesus Christians cult were planning to meet up with this man who posts as, Suelo.

Suelo, actually Daniel James SHELLABARGER, claim to fame (if you get past all the rhetoric) is to enjoy an extended family and network of friends that he eats with regularly and/or house sits for, when he isn't jumping trains or having an occasional campout. You can read his report on the Jesus Christians on his blog. www.zerocurrency.blogspot.com.

SHELLABARGER hails from Portland, Oregon and sadly, is another person with a history of depression.

Depression, keeps propping up as I continue my indepth research into the Jesus Christians. I note that Edward Nolan ETTER also from Portland, Oregon is also a depression sufferer and is making inquiries about joining, under the pseudonyn, wuz2blu. Hopefully, Eddy will take a look at this site and seek some guidance from Rick Ross posters who are familiar with the cult and some of whom have also battled with depression.

Posted by: barbiedoll ()
Date: May 29, 2008 11:35PM

Okay so now i have read what a troll is i have no doubt that EE is a troll. I also think DM could be a troll!!!!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: May 30, 2008 01:27AM

He's a troll for sure.

Date: May 30, 2008 02:44AM

OK.

So no one finds that Egypt is making a meaningful contribution here?

And the consensus is that he either an attention craving crony of DM, an apologist or a JC member.

Whatever he is his posts seem circular and/or redundant.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: May 30, 2008 02:54AM

The thing is, that EE does not seem to know any of the principals involved, has never met any of them face to face (I don't believe so, has he?), is writing purely from his own uninformed opinion as based on what he wants to be true, totally uncritically believes all of the positive things that DM has to say about himself, calls us liars and unethical and sits there and basically says, "I don't believe you! I don't believe you!", insults us and sits on his holier-than-thou horse and generally makes a nuisance of himself. He's the LEAST objective person here. That stuff comparing DM to General Booth was asinine.

All he really contributes is to sit there and basically say, "I don't believe you! I don't believe you!" over and over and over.

Great, don't believe us. So go on and don't believe us somewhere else.

Maybe someday I'll be a truly spiritual person like you, EE.

EE, you make yourself look stupid and the JCs look stupider. Quit embarrassing yourself and go away.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: May 30, 2008 05:08AM

Egypt-Eira
FOR APOSTATE

xxxEE publicly backstabbing his wife:

Feel thats more than a little harsh ...

How does this comment you posted on the JC site seem to you?
BTW over there on the RR forum it seems that people really are starting to turn on me ... there was a particularly odd message for me this morning?? An awful lot of bitterness there ...

How is me challenging your public defaming of your wife an example of someone turning on you?

Egypt-Eira
Probably not ... I am very new to forums and tend to write in a stream of conciousnous style... never reviewing what I have written. Funnily enough my wife has read yuor post this morning and had a good laugh!! She says I should be more careful too!! (She is now teaching me about forum etiquiette and the possible consequences of my outpourings. I tend to assume that everyone out there is a nice person, you see ... perhaps I am more than a little naive in this respect)

I am glad I have assisted in you learning some internet etiquette EE.

Egypt-Eira
Yes, and she warns me not to divulge too personal information to strangers ...

I agree, hence my comments.

Egypt-Eira
Sorry to have irked you apostate,Ill consider my knuckles well rapped thsi morning :-)

no probs, at least now you know what I think of such things.

Egypt-Eira
Havent claimed this ... can you show me where I did??

does anyone here have ANYTHING to say positive about the JCS?

Your emphasizing of the word ANYTHING conveys your thoughts that we are too negative, and then there is your comment to Dave that we are starting to "turn" on you. Disagreement does not equate with persecution EE. I still think you should join the JC's immediately. I guarantee you you will be breaking the door down to get out after a month, and then we can all get to hear of your experience.

In response to your comments Rick. I think EE will move on shortly as he is already telling Dave we are turning on him while hiding behind a naivety excuse for bad mouthing his wife to win acceptance from them. I agree he is not contributing much to this thread, but think it more prudent to let it run its course so he cannot claim to be martyred for the cause. After the JC's spit him out he will need somewhere to come to lick his wounds. That is my opinion anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2008 05:23AM by apostate.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.