Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 03, 2008 04:41AM

3Jo 1:9 I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to have the preeminence among them, does not receive us.

3Jo 1:10 Therefore, if I come, I will call to mind his deeds which he does, prating against us with malicious words. And not content with that, he himself does not receive the brethren, and forbids those who wish to, putting them out of the church.

3Jo 1:11 Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God.

Consider Diotrephes...

[www.thefaithfulword.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 03, 2008 06:25AM

ANOTHER REPRINT FROM A WHILE BACK

The Scriptures simply do not support a "peace at any price" or "hands off" position. False teachers and false doctrine destroy people spiritually.

Please consider the pastoral epistles where Paul calls out the false teachers by name.

Read about Hymaneus (sp?), Philetus (sp?), and Alexander (1 Timothy 1:20).

We can also look at 3 John where Paul calls out Diotrephes by name.

Then, of course, there is the entire book of Galatians in which Paul speaks directly to the false doctrines infiltrating the church there.

Jude 3 commands us to earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints. The context of the passage makes it clear that we are contending against false teachers. 2 Peter says very similar things.

1 Corinthians 11 says that some divisions are necessary so that those who are approved by God may become manifest from those who are not.

2 Cor. 11 also has very strong statements about false teachers.

Another great passage is Acts 20:28-31.

Then there is my personal favorite passage on the topic, Ephesians 5:11-12.

And what about 1 Corinthians 5, where Paul tells the church there to deliver the fornicator to Satan for the destruction of his flesh? Paul didn't tell them to give the guy a hug.

DM is just an evil little man with a need to look better than anybody else and to be right in every given circumstance. All he really wants is to hurt as many people as possible.

But remember, I am mentally imbalanced. I also am possesed by the demon of critical-thinking skills.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2008 06:27AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 03, 2008 05:41PM

David McKay has a web site where he posts libellous accusations against an innocent man.

The subject of David's accusations is a man who inadvertently presented himself into a scenario where David McKay thought he was going to identify a poster on this forum, Private Eyes.

David erroneously thought that this quiet, Quaker man (David Lowe) was the person he was trying to identify.

He has had this error of judgement pointed out to him by many posters on this forum and, I suspect, by those who are about to apply for his dismembership from Quaker meetings.

And still he allows a multitude of pages of villification of an innocent man to remain on his Forum!

David, whatever else you do, would you please take down the lies you perpetuate by allowing them to remain on your forum?

For whatever Gospel you stand by, it is a sin to allow these accusations to remain on your Forum.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: June 03, 2008 09:38PM

Double speaking Dave, "Apostle of God", does it again SOURCE: [www2b.abc.net.au]

We (and hopefully you) do not force people with two shirts to give one to someone else. But if they do, it is consistent with John the Baptist's statement, "Let those who have two give to those who have none.

Drongo, how the hell does forcefully making someone give up their clothes appear in any way remotely consistent with a statement from John about GIVING???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2008 09:38PM by apostate.

Date: June 03, 2008 09:58PM

Casey said:
I still don't see any explanation, here. The best we have is "he was trying to get away from you". This is not an explanation, it's an accusation just like I said previously. Why was he trying to get away from Dave? Because Dave was trying to turn his battery off. Why was Dave trying to turn the battery off? Because the boy was trying to get away from Dave. Why was the boy trying to get away from Dave? Because he was trying to turn his battery off? Etc, etc, etc... This really is the kind of stuff that 313 pages dedicated to the JC's over on the RR site boil down to. Laughing

The boy was trying to get away from Dave because he was playing "daddy" by injecting himself into the relationship between mother and son AGAIN (seems to happen often with Dave) telling him to do something. The boy, deciding not to listen to this stranger playing "daddy", decided to motor off on his wheel chair. Dave, not overly liking the idea that boy did not recognize his "authority", disconnected his battery to give him a telling off. (rebel kid that he was) It was and is a familiar pattern with Dave. The mother on seeing this proceeded to tear strips off Dave for doing it and promptly left the group. So ended her one week trial period.

Date: June 03, 2008 10:25PM

Dear Apostate,

Was Casey actually IN the group at the time of this incident?

Posted by: Offended ()
Date: June 04, 2008 04:01AM

zeuszor
If all this new information to process is not enough for you, EE, then listen to this: I myself have met and interviewed McKay's mother Alice. She knows what a snake he is, too. Who would know him better then his own mother, I figured? Here is a link to my report of my meeting her (by phone), from page 196 of this board:

I previously posted as Aghast (unable to log in again, maybe my error), and I was up front with the fact that I am a brother of Dave McKay (hoping that doesn't catagorize me as a troll).

Once before I asked that my elderly mother (in her 80's) be left out of your campaign against my brother, and it seems like a few of you (including Brian) feel can't dig up enough dirt on Dave to leave my mother out. I can't quite understand why you feel the need to drag my mother into this again, (and lie about it). Brian, you have never met my mother, and your telephone conversation with her pretending to be a friend of Dave's does not constitute an interview.

If you REALLY want people to listen to your forum, you will need to have a few more morals than those you are attacking. My mother was EXTREMELY distraught over your last postings about her Brian, and I can only hope she does not find out you are at it again. Is there ANY compassion at all in you, or do you just plan to write my mother off as acceptable collateral damage?

Date: June 04, 2008 05:08AM

No, Casey was not in the group when this occurred

Date: June 04, 2008 07:34AM

"David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad... lalala..."

Date: June 04, 2008 02:24PM

Hi all.

I have not been able to view the new AusStory piece "Body and Soul" yet. Something is wrong with my weak Web connection and it keeps failing.

Who here has seen the piece? Can you tell me a bit about it over here please? What are your impressions?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2008 02:26PM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.